Turning Into Husbands Whore - Cover

Turning Into Husbands Whore

Copyright© 2017 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuation to the story where her three husband individually started to bring along their friends and use her like whore for pleasure of their friends.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Indian Female   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   Prostitution  

Please read the first part “DEFILED VICTIM IN STRANGE LOVE”

Let me introduce myself, I’m Roopa Ghosh, age 20, fitted body, slender legs, especially curved thighs specially thicker than normal, firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch. I myself was amazed of the fact that 32 sized boobs could stand so straight without even bra. I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. My face has an innocent looks and lips were magnificent. After being married and having a fucking session at Kolkata I was very happy, happy to my core, I was married to one of them, those guys who I loved to core, even being raped from them I felt love which kept me to return to their place again and again and finally I was been married officially to them. So within two days we were back to the same city, same house, and same apartment but now it was mine. So I took whole day to arrange it like I liked. They didn’t object at all and I arranged my luggage in bedroom. I memorized their stuff, clothes and other accessories. I even memories their likes and dislikes in food and other stuffs. Finally till evening I was up to date with all knowledge required. At night I prepared dinner and while having dinner I asked Prateek that how many people’s visited here. He said that no one visited them as no one in their college knew where they lived. I asked Akbar that whether they were friends of each other and always stay together in college too. He laughed and said that they weren’t friends at all, they just stayed together, outside this building they all had their different groups and hardly talked with each other in college, even no one in college knew that they lived together or know each other. This was a surprise to me, they seemed so much adjusted to each other and in reality they were so apart. I never in the life have dreamt about these differences. After getting initial details Victor asked that what I was having in my mind. I dropped my eyes down and said that I was feeling very uncomfortable in clothes inside the house. I told him whenever I visited this place earlier I remained nude all the time and now dressed completely was making me very uncomfortable.

He smiled and said that they don’t mind going me nude all the time and if I liked I surely could go with that thought. I went inside kitchen to fetch some water in jug, so as I was been permitted I withdrew my clothes, and then with a jug of water I came back. Victor was first to see me in that state. He hooted vulgarly, and all of them looked at me. They smiled and I put the jug on table, and seated to finish my dinner. Prateek said that it was fine that I can remain 100% bare all the time but I should take care that my boobs don’t hangs down, and he wouldn’t like that. I looked at him annoyed and stood up, went to him sat on his laps and encircled my hands around his neck and bit him hard on his cheek. He screamed and I asked that what he said. He laughed along with rest and I bit him again. He tapped on my cheek and asked me to go and finish my dinner. I told him I wanted to sit there only, and won’t like to leave his laps. He pulled my plate and started to feed me from my plate with his own hands. I finished my dinner; he finished his and then like a baby gave me glass to drink water. He drank from the same glass and asked me to get up. I said I don’t want to get up and asked him to carry me. He looked annoyed and looked at Akbar. He smiled and went inside the bedroom, when he was back he was all naked and he just pulled me up from Prateek laps towards his waist. I encircled my legs around his waist, facing him and before I could realize it his dick was inside my pussy in a single short. He was in with his thick shaft and I was amazed with the development but still I smiled and kissed him passionately. He took me to bedroom and deposited me on the bed. Dropped his entire weight on me and started to bite me around my neck. He was biting hard and it was making me to scream. But still I was enjoying, so I didn’t object. Just then the rest two also lay on my either side and asked their share. I requested them to let him have me all alone. Prateek objected saying that I was equally distributed among three of them and I mustn’t give special access to someone. I wrapped my hands around him pulled him near and kissed him passionately. I said that what Akbar gets he will be getting the same, previously I had limited time and that too for a day only but currently I was there 24x7 so if Akbar engages me for 8 hours I will make sure that Prateek and Victor gets the same time individually. I said that I’ll make sure that they get time immediately after one is finished, and for this I could stay awake for whole night. Both Prateek and Victor smiled and turned around facing their back towards me. They pulled blankets and dozed off to sleep.

Akbar hit the jackpot; he started to hit his dick in my pussy as hard as possible. I pulled him near, grabbed him tight and said that I’m here for him forever so why he was getting so impatient. He smiled and decreased his power and speed but still his thickness made me uncomfortable always. He made me to feel full along with stretching my pussy completely, which was hard to accommodate. He kept fucking me for a long time and then flooded me inside. He didn’t seem interested in another round so he tried to roll over, but I made sure that his dick remains inside me. I was above him with his dick inside me. I pulled oil bottle, poured it in my hand and applied on his head. I started to give him gentle massage. He was soon feeling good and went to sleep. I kept on kissing him for a while, then rolled out from him and pulled Prateek towards me. He rolled on his back and I pulled his blanket off. As expected he was bare inside and hard also. I climbed on him and pushed his longest dick inside his wife pussy. He was still asleep but as I started to kiss him, he started to gain consciousness. As soon as he realized what was happening he got erection immediately. He started to hit me and I started to kiss him, suddenly I felt Victor getting in my ass and easily he went inside crushing me between him and Prateek. Now I wasn’t able to jump on Prateek instead I was on their mercy. They started to hit me hard and I encircled one hand around Prateek and another around Victor’s neck. They were mauling my boobs and waist and hitting too aggressively. Soon they released inside me and released me. Victor rolled from me and then I rolled from Prateek. They both grabbed me from either sides and I went in deep sleep.

Morning I woke up, freshen up, took bath, prepared breakfast and then after preparing tea I woke them up. They quickly got up, had bath and got dressed up. They took the breakfast fast and then was about to leave. Akbar was first to leave, at the gate I grabbed him, kissed him passionately and then let him go. Next was Victor I grabbed him same way, kissed him and let him go too. Then Prateek was about to leave. I grabbed Prateek also and kissed him passionately and then left him so that he can leave for college. I spent the whole day cleaning house and arranging stuffs in my way inside the house. At late evening I had a bath, applied few creams on myself and started to wait for them to arrive. Around 5:30pm they all arrived. Though they left separately but arrived altogether. But their mood was tensed. I was confused but asking them immediately could have made their mood more badly. I served those snacks and tea. They had it and then I asked them why they were so tensed. Akbar was the one to answer. He told me that Prateek and Victor were leaving next day. Prateek was going his home town as it was harvesting season and his family needed his presence for a week. Victor’s sister was getting married so he was leaving for 15 days. Akbar told me that he would be leaving to his uncle place next week for a week and as soon as he would arrive back, he would be leaving for Jamshedur along with Prateek for a week time. I understood that for one week Akbar would be with me, next week Prateek would be with me and third week only Victor would be with me. I understood their reason of being tensed but they had important works so I didn’t say anything. Anyways at least one of my husband’s would stay with me that was enough for me. They went to market for some purchasing. They bought lots of stuffs, 50% for their family, 25% for house and 25% for me, lots of gifts. Perfumes, chocolates, hair removers, beauty spa creams, lingerie’s and items like that. I was happy with gifts but was sad about their departure. At night Prateek and Victor went to bed saying that they need rest for next day travelling, Akbar picked me up and we went to another room. He dropped me on bed and immediately got inside me. He drilled me to his core and dozed off after relieved. I got up and came outside, was not feeling sleepy at all. I sat on the sofa.

About 10 minutes later Prateek came outside the room. He was amazed to see me there sitting. He asked about it so I just pulled him, made him sit on the sofa. Climbed on his laps, grabbed him tightly and sat there holding him tight. He was spellbound on my progress but didn’t say anything. I kissed him well and then hugged him. Tears started to roll my eyes and few fell on his shoulders. Immediately he realized that and looked in my eyes. He said that if I wasn’t comfortable then he can skip the plan. I said that now or later, he would be leaving and I will always be in terrible pain if anyone leaves. I want all three of them altogether every-time everywhere. Still I continued and said that it was alright now and I understand that. He dropped me on sofa table, immediately got inside me, fucked me slowly and passionately and then released me when he finished. He told me to go to Victor’s room and he will sleep with Akbar. I got up and moved to Victor’s room. I opened the gate, lit the tube-light, Victor was just in underwear sleeping, I pulled his underwear first. I climbed on him, kept my head on his chest and grabbed him tight. He was soon awake so he grabbed me back. I asked him that was he happy to leave me here and go. He rolled over and I was under him in a second. He kissed cum bit my lips and said that I was his first girl in his entire life. Leaving me was not easy but it was important. I nodded my head and so he kept on kissing me, biting me and soon he was inside me, fucking me to his core. Then we slept and when I woke up it was around 9 in the morning. I saw to me side and Victor was missing. I hurriedly came outside and saw that all were dressed with luggages. They were about to leave. So they just kissed me, and left along with Akbar who said that he will drop them and would leave for college.

I did my daily chorus and at evening Akbar came back. As soon as he got inside the house he just pound on me, got nude and started to fuck me on the gate itself. I was amazed on his behaviour but that thing was the strongest bond between us. I left him finish but as soon as he finished he called me to bedroom. Dropped me on bed and climbed over me. No snacks no tea nothing, and soon he was back in mood and was in my ass. He fucked me again in my ass until he was satisfied. Then we had dinner and we went to sleep. Again he was back in mood and fucked me once more, before dozing off to sleep. For next three days the same routine was followed. He came back and fucked me to his core, two times sometimes three times but I honesty wasn’t an active partner. I was carving for multiple touches altogether and he was able to satisfy my lust but I wasn’t getting the attention I was used to. But Akbar didn’t realize it; he was endorsed in his pleasure all the time. I know the amount I love them they won’t love me back that much and I was fine with it. They were impressed with my beauty not with my heart, they were good peoples yet seeing my beauty they committed sin. I had already forgiven them for that crime, that sin. But I was wrong on the fourth day he realized that my passion was missing so after third fuck he asked me about it. He asked whether I was missing Prateek and Victor. I nodded my head and said that the attention I get with three guys is amazing feeling for me and currently I’m missing that. He kissed me hugged me and we went in deep sleep.

Next day the routine was same he fucked me as he got inside house and then before dinner. After dinner he was above me and I just kept my eye close and let him finished. But suddenly I felt my both nipples been sucked. I immediately opened my eyes and was amazed to see two new faces. I looked at Akbar in shock and he smiled and said that they were his personal close friends. Previously before me he only liked to fuck any girl with them only. He introduced them as Akram and Faizaan and said that I was missing two more guys so he brought them here to give me surprise. I was so annoyed, I absolutely didn’t mean that and he took me wrong. But creating a scene in front of them wasn’t possible, so I decided to stay silent and talk with him in the morning. Akbar continued his hitting and soon he was over. He rolled to side and immediately Akram pulled me above him. He entered my pussy from below and his immediately said that it was the tightest pussy of any whore he had got into. Before I could respond on his words Faizaan got inside my ass. He grabbed my boobs from back and started to crush them hard. They both started to fuck me aggressively. I was feeling so full yet so uncomfortable but they didn’t care and kept on fucking me until they both got disposed off. They rolled off and I too rolled off. I went to sleep along with them on the same bed. Around 3 am in night someone tapped me on my shoulders and I woke up. I look around to find Akbar sleeping on his stomach at the end of the bed. I was sleeping in the middle of bed, all naked. Akram and Faizaan were inclined on me and were trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes wide and looked them confused. They asked me to get up, so I got up of the bed. They were all naked and so was I, they asked me to follow them in the bathroom. I looked at Akbar and they said that he was already passed out. I asked them why we were going to bathroom and they told me to continue fucking. I requested them to at least tell Akbar about it on which they said that he was already passed out and need not to be disturbed. They continued that the purpose of their visit was fucking only, so I shouldn’t mind in going on with them. I was still not convenience with their justifications but still I didn’t argue them. I just nodded my head and moved on with them.

As soon as we entered the bathroom they sandwiched me between them, kissing me on my lips, neck, shoulders and back. They were sucking my nipples and squeezing my boobs too, in intervals. As they were tight again they pushed their dick in my pussy and ass on the same time and started to hit me aggressively. They were hitting hard, not soft at all, pressing my boobs as hard as they can. They were even biting on different parts of my body. Their language was abusive, abusing me as slut, whore and stating me a characterless girl, a cheap whore. They kept on fucking me until the deposited their load in my both hole. We had a cold shower then after and they rubbed soap all over my body. They massaged me all over and I observed their dick getting back to life. I was sure that they would fuck me again and as expected in middle of bath, they were back inside my both holes. They started to fuck me again, hard and raw. As they had just finished once few minutes ago, I was expecting delay. They took twice time then before and deposited their load inside me. I was exhausted and instead of helping me to clean myself, they left me to sit on the floor and went off. I got up after 20 minutes, cleaned myself and came out to see them sleeping. I slept between them holding Akbar tightly. In the morning we all got up and before they left for college, Akbar instructed me to give them blowjob. I started with Akram and Akbar was telling me how wonderful I was with blowjob. Before Akram could respond to his words he was flooding my mouth. Next was Faizaan and as he himself expected, didn’t take long to finish. Akbar came to me and I serviced him well too. They left for the college and I got busy in daily chorus.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.