The Quest for the Black Qipao
Chapter 20: A Demonstration of Competence

Copyright© 2017 by Freddie Clegg

“As you would expect, Miss Fara, those that wish to progress in the art of Kòngzhì Rén have to demonstrate their understanding of the principles of the art and their ability to put it into practice.” Mary Tang was explaining to Fara and the others how the process of examinations would work. “It is sufficient, at this stage, only that you prove to me you can put into practice the four Paths: the Hand, the Cane, the Rope, and the Look. You must also show an understanding of the four pressure points of Pain, Pleasure, Humiliation and Fear. Please remember: at this stage, we do not expect you to exhibit great prowess in any particular field. It is more important that you can show a range of skills.”

Fara nodded, biting on her lower lip. She felt confident about her understanding but she knew that putting it all into practice was a different matter. The other three listened with a mixture of jealousy that Fara was having the first attempt at the exam and relief that it wasn’t them.

“Good. In that case, you need to know that the test will start this evening at seven o’clock. You will take one slave from the cages. Here is a key — cockroach, I think it is. You have worked with him before. I will observe. You may do whatever is needed to demonstrate your understanding of Kòngzhì Rén. When you believe you have finished, return the slave to his cage. I will observe, but I will not comment nor answer any questions during the trial.”

“And how will I know if I have passed?”

“Do not worry; you will know for yourself, I believe. But afterwards, I will deliberate. Such an award is not made lightly. This may only be the first step, but it must be taken properly.”

At seven o’clock exactly, dressed in white qipao, white stilettos and white, wrist-length gloves, Fara presented herself to Mary in the training room. Mary was waiting, standing impassively at one end of the room. She was wearing a long black qipao in black silk brocade. Bright red piping edged the collar, shoulder fastening, and the slit in the side of the skirt. Beside her, held in a crouched position by hobbling straps and fastenings on his leather suit, was a slave; the same one, Fara assumed, that had accompanied her on her first appearance at Gerard Street.

Fara was impressed by the stillness that Mary seemed to project around her. Even her slave, hobbled as he was, seemed to be surrounded by an aura of calm. The poor man was obviously uncomfortable. The leather suit alone, stiff and heavy, would mean he was hot and would find moving difficult. The hobbling that fastened his ankles close to one another and his thighs to his ankles would make every step in Mary’s wake a considerable effort. His leather hood had only tiny eyelets allowing him sight. Across his mouth a thick round bar, held in place by a strap around his head, acted as a bit gag. It pulled uncomfortably at the corners of his mouth. In the middle of the bar a hook was fitted. This served to hold the strap of Mary Tang’s handbag, allowing it to hang conveniently accessible for her. She unfastened the bag and drew out a scent atomiser, using it to blow a cloud of scent into her hair. The slave held his head back, making sure the bag hung clear of his body. Tossing the atomiser back into the bag, she then found her cigarettes and lighter. She took one from the case and lit it. As she returned the cigarette case and lighter to her bag, her slave had to suffer a stream of exhaled smoke in his face. “There,” she said, turning back to Fara, “the scent of Lotus flowers and tobacco is a soothing one, I feel.”

Fara smiled. She wasn’t sure that Mary’s slave, struggling to stay still while the handbag dangled from his gag, felt particularly soothed.

“Now,” proposed Mary, “are you ready to begin?”

Fara took a deep breath. “Yes,” she said, sounding more confident than she felt.

She started with a polite bow to Mary before walking slowly from the room. Mary followed her. At first, her slave made a move to hobble after her, but a simple shake of Mary’s head told him he should remain. Fara walked down to the room where the slave cages were, trying to concentrate on the routine she had planned.

Bernard was crouched in his cage. Fara unfastened the padlock and opened the door. An admonishing finger told Bernard to remain in place. She stepped back from the cages and took a leash from the hooks on the wall. She clicked her fingers and beckoned to Bernard, who emerged on all fours. As he started to stand, she shook her head. He remained on his hands and knees and crawled towards her. Another finger gesture pointed him to her foot. Bernard complied eagerly, as Fara had known he would, pressing his face to the floor beside her shoe and then, as she moved it towards him, bringing his lips to the toe to kiss it.

As he did so, Fara reached down and fastened the leash to Bernard’s collar. She jerked on the leash, pulling him up. His head was now close to her hip, his face barely an inch away from where the slit of Fara’s qipao closed at the top of her thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.