The Quest for the Black Qipao
Chapter 15: The Path of the Hand

Copyright© 2017 by Freddie Clegg

“Hand plays many parts in control of the male,” Tsai Linn announced to Fara and the other girls who were standing in the training room.

Three of the men had been taken upstairs to help with the next stage of the girls’ training while one had been taken off to help in the unloading bay of the Sunrise Tea Parlour. Bernard was stood against a wall on one side of the room, his arms raised up above his head, his wrists chained to a bar. The other two were kneeling, looking at the assembled trainees with expressions of trepidation.

Each male had a collar locked around his neck. Dangling from the collar of each, a tag carried a single Chinese character.

“For this lesson, we give slaves a name,” Liu Wei announced, looking no more pleased to be involved in this class than the last. “Usually, ‘you’ is enough, but today we have ‘worm,’ ‘slug,’ and,” she pointed at Bernard’s tag, “‘cockroach.’ All spineless animals, just like their namesake. Only thing stiff about them ever is their cocks!”

The girls giggled in response.

“Miss Anna, show how Path of Hand may be used. Use this one.” Tsai Linn gestured towards the man nearest to her.

Anna strode across to where the man was kneeling and stood square in front of him. “Look up, worm,” she snapped. As the man did so she drew back her hand and brought it across his face, palm first. “Pressure of Pain,” she said, looking smug as the man fell back with the force of the blow.

Collette followed suit, showing how she could apply Pressure of Pain with apparently no effort by twisting at slug’s nipples.

When it came to Fara’s turn, she picked up a pair of gloves lying on the table next to where Bernard was chained. “Look up at the ceiling, cockroach,” she ordered as she pulled the gloves on slowly. Reaching towards his balls, she cupped them in one hand while stroking his chest with the other. “You see,” she said, “good behaviour can be rewarded as well as poor behaviour punished. If you take the trouble to please us, perhaps there will be some pleasure for you.”

Bernard’s cock was soon stiff in response to Fara’s seductive caresses and voice. Pre-cum was soon dripping from his glans. Looking down at her hand, Fara shook her head and tutted. “Now, that will not do. You really must try to control yourself.”

“Ahh!” Bernard responded as Fara tweaked gently at a nipple. She shook her head again and peeled off her cum-sticky glove, pushing it into Bernard’s mouth.

“There, cockroach, keep that for a while to remember how you must keep control.”

“Bravo!” Mary Tang’s voice rang out across the room. She was standing in the doorway, clapping her hands, with her leather-clad slave kneeling at her side. “Well done. A most excellent illustration of Pressure of Pleasure and Pressure of Humiliation. Very good. Miss Fara, you soon be ready for yellow qipao test, I think.” Fara felt proud to be singled out and walked back to her place in the line of girls as though on heels a good two inches higher than the ones she had on. Liu Wei raised one eyebrow, clearly disapproving of Mary Tang’s praise and sceptical as to whether Fara was ever likely to be ready for advancement.

To Liu Wei and Tsai Linn, Mary Tang said, “Madam Chao wishes to see you. I will look after the class.”

“Excellent, some time off,” Liu Wei responded with a smirk.

Mary Tang said nothing as the other two left but then eased herself down onto a comfortable armchair. She gestured with a flick of her fingers to her slave who was still beside the door. He turned to face the wall and lowered his face to the floor. The girls watched, impressed by Mary’s wordless control of her slave. Mary crossed her legs, leaving a stretch of thigh visible through the slashed skirt of her short black qipao. “Bring your cockroach over here, Fara,” she instructed.

Fara let down the bar that Bernard’s wrists had been chained to and released it from the wall. Grabbing the bar by the middle, she steered Bernard across the room until he was in front of Mary.

“Are his hands clean?”

Fara looked and nodded.

“Very well. Unchain his wrists. He can give me foot massage.”

Bernard gulped at the thought of crouching before this goddess and caressing her feet. His dick stiffened at the prospect. Even the idea of approaching her was daunting, and the sight of her legs set off by the black silk of the slit-skirted qipao served only to make his erection worse. Fara giggled. “You’re going to be busy,” she laughed, pulling her glove from his mouth.

The four girls watched closely as Mary took control, anxious to gain hints as to how they could improve their own skills.

“No, not with mouth, With hands. See. All you girls learn from this. End of long day standing in heels telling men what to do, then you sit down — have them pamper you.” She turned to Bernard. “Cockroach, you take off my shoes and massage feet. You know how to do that?” Bernard nodded. At least this was something he could do. His supervisor at the Station had insisted on it sometimes. Repellent though she had been with her thick ankles and bunioned feet, he had still found that he had something of a talent for helping her relax. It had made his life easier than it otherwise might have been. “You take care or you find more Path of Cane. Understand?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.