The Quest for the Black Qipao - Cover

The Quest for the Black Qipao

Copyright© 2017 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11 : Kòngzhì Rén & The Culture of Dominance

“You come with me!” Liu Wei barked as she unfastened the door to Bernard’s cage. The others had already been taken. Bernard wasn’t sure where they had gone, only that ten minutes ago three other girls in Sunrise uniforms had come and unlocked the the others’ cages and taken them away. All that had been said was one of the girls asking “Where’s Liu Wei? She should bring fat one.”

Liu Wei had obviously just arrived at the Sunrise Tea Parlour. Her hair was wet from the rain outside and water spatters covered her rain coat. From the way in which she clipped the leash to Bernard’s collar and set off quickly along the corridor outside the men’s cage room, Bernard could tell that she was late for whatever she had planned for the morning. She hurried into the Sunrise girl’s locker room dragging Bernard behind her. “You kneel, wait there,” she ordered, hooking his leash on the back of a chair.

Tsai Linn was in the locker room already. She was just finishing putting on her uniform, buttoning her bright yellow blouse. “Hurry up,” she said to Liu Wei. “Madame Chao not happy if we are late.”

“That why I got stupid round-eye for first session on way in. Too much trouble with bus in rain,” Liu Wei said pulling off her raincoat. She threw it at the chair Bernard was kneeling by. It landed across the chair back, showering Bernard with spray from the street. “Stupid taxi splashed my legs, too!”

Bernard realised that he would have to kneel while Liu Wei changed out of her street clothes and into her Sunrise uniform. She went on chattering with Tsai Linn as she got out of her rain-spattered black trousers. Bernard tried to keep his mind on other things. The trouble was, even after years of mistreatment and disdain from women (or perhaps because of it, he was honest enough to admit) he still found himself aroused by the sight of a woman’s body and, at the first sound as Liu Wei pulled the zipper on her trousers down from the waist, he could feel his cock stiffening. Liu Wei strutted across to her locker, her chubby thighs slapping against each other as she did so. Bernard tried to look down at the floor, as he was supposed to, but the sound of her heels rapping on the locker room floor only served to conjure the same image in his brain as if he was looking straight at her.

“Do hurry,” Tsai Linn urged. “You make me late, too.”

“Cha! No worry. We blame stupid round-eye.”

Bernard looked up. Liu Wei had kicked off her shoes and was pulling on a pair of sheer black stockings, fastening them to the girdle she used to try to control her pudgy waist. His cock was stiffer than ever. Liu Wei caught him staring but, instead of cursing him, she simply laughed at his engorged member and turned to the locker to grab her blouse. Tsai Linn, waiting impatiently and getting more irritated by the minute, turned her frustration with Liu Wei’s tardiness to Bernard. “Stop staring, pervert,” she snarled, grabbing a bamboo cane from the rack on the wall and cracking it across Bernard’s belly only inches from his offending member. Bernard doubled up with the impact. The cane had left a burning welt across his belly. He managed to choke back a cry of pain. He knew that any sound would only lead to him being gagged. He certainly didn’t want that; his jaw still ached from the last time that Tsai Linn had wedged one of the wooden plug gags into his mouth.

By now, Liu Wei had managed to pull on her skirt and was busily trying to button her blouse over her rather over-sized breasts. Tsai Linn looked on envious of her friend’s figure. Although she was happy with her own slight build, she sometimes wished she had bigger breasts. Liu Wei’s pair wobbling in the underwired constraint of her black bra only added to Tsai Linn’s jealousy. Liu Wei stuffed the bottom of her blouse into the waist band of her skirt. “There, all done,” she exclaimed, “we not too late.”

Tsai Linn wasn’t convinced but jerked Bernard to his feet and set off, pulling him along behind her as she and her friend hurried to start the day’s sessions. Bernard almost choked as he was dragged along by his collar. Bernard’s sneaked look at Liu Wei wrestling her breasts into her blouse had aroused him. The shameful memories of his recent submission to being clutched to the station supervisor’s sweating cleavage and the glimpsed sight of Liu Wei’s pale nipples drove lustful thoughts. His cock was soon fully erect and dripping with pre-cum. Now, as he followed the two girls along the corridor, he had to contend with the sight of Liu Wei’s substantial buttocks struggling against the seams of her skirt and of Tsai Linn’s slim figure swaying as she stepped forward on heels that guaranteed her walk would further enrage his manhood.

They reached the room at the end of the corridor. Inside, Madame Chao was waiting with three other Sunrise girls each with a collared and leashed male slave kneeling quietly beside them. On the opposite side of the room stood four young western women, in their late teens or early twenties. The four were dressed in identical white silk qipao’s.

“Stupid round eye make us late, Liu Wei announced. “Sorry, Madame Chao.”

Madame Chao gave Liu Wei and Tsai Linn a careful look but chose not to pursue it, preferring to blame Bernard. “Cha! Typical, no consideration for any but themselves. Ladies,” she turned to the girls in white, “this is one of worst kind of men. Thinks he is submissive and will do as told. Underneath, just as disobedient as others. Cannot be trusted.”

Bernard looked down at the floor. He knew it was best not to show any sign of defiance to Madame Chao.

Madame Chao passed along the line of the four girls, shaking each by the hand in turn and greeting them according to the name badges that each wore pinned to their chests. “Miss Colette, welcome ... Miss Anna ... Miss Fara, too ... and Miss Daphne. You will learn much here over the next few weeks. Here we teach Kòngzhì Rén,” she pronounced the words carefully ‘ ren - kong - gee’, “You learn, you have much more comfortable lives. Sorry about disgusting males. Best we could do. You learn with these but after — well — you able to dominate any man you want. You chose them, they obey you.”

Bernard crouched as low as he could, trying to blend into the background, desperate not to attract any sort of attention to himself. He didn’t understand why these girls needed special training. All the women he ever came across seemed to know just how to get just what they wanted. Madame Chao stepped back from the line, standing with her back to Bernard. He sneaked a look at the four newcomers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.