Coyote Hides - Cover

Coyote Hides

Copyright© 2017 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our intrepid undercover PI gets a slippery assignment trying to hold on to a man who has supposedly killed the daughter-in-law of a wealthy Tacoma scion. Sexy hi-jinx ensue with gorgeous, dangerous women. Best to read the earlier stories in the series/universe, but I have described returning characters to make it easier.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Crime   Group Sex   Interracial   Prostitution  

I had to wait to meet Jeanne, but, truth be told, I didn’t mind. May had gotten a room at an airport hotel. Her parents, especially her father, still had a problem with her gender choice for a lover. Julie would not be welcomed at her home. They didn’t know about her and her lover’s professions, as strippers and escorts. But she’d been out of the closet since her senior year in high school, provoking terrible fights and her running away before graduating. Stripping and whoring had provided her income. It had also brought her to Julie.

I didn’t mind waiting, because I got to watch two luscious beauties, a hardbody brunette and a soft and voluptuous and cute blonde make love to each other completely ignoring me.

After Julie reacquainted herself with her lover’s body, even if it had been only a few days, kissing lips and kissing gradually lower until lips and tongue encountered another set of lips where she provided May with a profound orgasm, the oral attention became mutual with May atop her in a sixty-nine, both trading orgasms. They embraced and tribbed and both glanced at me. “Let me see it,” said the cute, blushing blonde. Her blush came from orgasms, not any shyness.

I quickly stripped off my slacks, boxers and shirt, my hard-on bouncing free. I started moving it towards two sets of mouths. “Fuck me,” said May.

I had a packet in hand, ripping it open and rolling on the condom before negotiating the place between four lovely thighs and aiming for the higher cunt, juicy and ready for me.

“Yes,” May exclaimed when I slid into her warm tightness.

“I told you,” said Julie.

They kissed, silencing conversation.

I started slow. It didn’t get much faster. While May rubbed against Julie, she essentially guided the pace. Then she moved off me, and I got the message. I aimed lower and entered Julie. “Fuck her hard,” May insisted before returning to their endless kiss.

As I fucked Julie, long and hard strokes, the angle bringing pressure to the higher part of her vagina, May kept rubbing her clit against Julie’s pubic bone while I bashed against May’s fleshy ass, a layer of fat, not abundant but softening her more than Julie’s taut firmness, allowing subtle ripples with each impact.

May lowered her mouth to Julie’s nipples, actually gripping them with her teeth and pulling on them. Her fingers did the same to the other nipple. Julie soon reached ecstasy, her channel writhing around my cock, trying to coax my climax.

I resisted. Instead I withdrew and entered May’s cunt once again. This time fucking her harder and reaching around to twist her nipples. She tightened, almost resisting, then loosened until she tightened again, this time from her orgasm. I didn’t resist the milking action surrounding my cock. I let loose into the condom. “Fuck,” I groaned, harmonizing with May’s trembling, growling, “God!”

Carefully pulling my softening cock from her pussy, still shimmering with late orgasmic tremors, May reached forward and grabbed a tissue from a box she had conveniently placed on the bedside table and handed it to me. I enclosed the used condom in it, her hand there awaiting it. She placed it on the table before tumbling onto her side. I followed, ending up with Julie lying on her back between us.

“Tell me about Jeanne,” I said.

“Not Kyle? Or Julio? Whatever his name is?” May asked me.

“You needed a sanctuary for Julie. Wouldn’t Jeanne’s be ... cheaper? You already have a history.”

“Jeanne kicked me out.”

“Because of accusing her brother?”

“Yes.”

“Did she at least read the email?”

“I don’t know. Can I see what you have about Jason?”

“Sure.”

I got up and grabbed my shoulder bag, finding the file with Kenneth’s information, handing it to her. I cuddled behind Julie while the two went through it.

“It’s not exactly conclusive, I mean legally,” May decided.

“But it is pretty damning,” said Julie, “especially since you’ve seen that side of him.”

May shivered. “Yeah. And I got it on tape him threatening me.”

“Let me see the victims,” said Julie, pulling out the photos and placing them together. “No dimensions?” she asked me.

“Just height and hair color,” I shrugged. “Asking cup size might have given the interviewees the wrong impression.”

“The two pictures that show tits...”

“Have tits,” May finished. We all glanced at her full breasts.

“They’re like favorite cheerleaders,” Julie commented. “Blonde and bouncy.” She pulled out the first victim. The high school cheerleader mid jump. Bouncy.

“They’re all about being party girls,” Julie speculated. “Willing to suck cock to get drugs, even while dating the BMOG.”

“Another charm for Jason,” said May, “getting the girl to cheat on the BMOG, making him feel that much more superior.”

“And the first girl ends up basically busting him. And he gets his revenge.”

“And enjoys it.”

“Asshole,” they both said.

“He wanted me because I’m blonde and have these,” May grabbed her full breasts.

“And you flaunted them in front of a crowd of perverts, making them hard and drooling.”

“You have the better body. You always get more tips.”

“Because I work harder for them. All you have to do is bounce.”

“Fuck you.”

They laughed and kissed.

“Seattle was the first time you met Jason?” I asked them.

“Yeah,” said Julie.

“But not Jeanne.”

“I met Jeanne the same time I met my sweetie,” May answered.

“Tell me about it.”

“Julie should tell you. It all happened around Kyle, and Julie knowing him.”

Julie nodded. “I met Kyle at this rave in Honolulu. A busman’s holiday, since I was dancing on my night off from dancing. Pretty much by myself but looking for a woman, you know, who might want to play. So he joins me dancing. I don’t brush him off. He’s cute and his eyes ... I’m not totally opposed to men. I’m just a lot more selective, you know? More careful. So we’re dancing and he leans towards me and practically shouts over the music telling me he can help. I’m like, help me with what? He says he knows I’d have preferred him being a girl, and maybe he could help me with that if I didn’t mind sharing. You know what they say about gadar. Well, it’s like Kyle has bidar or something. He can spot a woman who likes it both ways. So yeah, I say, why not. It’s like a test, and if he fails, I still wouldn’t mind fucking him. So he finds this hot chick I hadn’t seen before. Because she’s like behind the scenes. DJing sometimes. Or logistics. She’s like filling some ice bucket with drinks when he pulls me over. She’s hot, like I say. Japanese. Older. We check each other out and smile.

“We danced a couple times, but mostly it was me and Kyle, since she was working, and Kyle and I worked each other up, and so did she with me. And finally the rave ended and the lady took us to her nice apartment in downtown Honolulu. There were pictures of her with some Haoli guy. Her husband it turned out, but he had picked up some boy at the rave. I guess she was his beard, you know? He had some secretive club where he took the boy to fuck. So we had the big bed to ourselves. It was an awesome threesome, my first actually, with the Japanese lady and I focused on each other while Kyle fucked us. She could only watch though when I sucked him hard again. I guess she liked a cock fucking her, but not much else about it.

“Anyway, at some point during the rave I told him I danced and even did some escort work. I don’t know why I told him. It’s one of his skills I think. Listening to women and caring about what they said. It didn’t bother him, though he told me he wasn’t paying. It got a little weird though when he whispered into the Japanese lady’s ear, and she ended up handing me like five hundred dollars! And her phone number! I told her I doubted I could bring another man along. She said she had toys for that, although one more time with Kyle wouldn’t be a problem. We did pay a visit before he left for the mainland. And I visited her a few times, until I met May.

“I was a busy girl then, dancing, escorting and going to UH. During summer break, I headed to LA. Kyle set up a really nice gig for me at a top notch gentleman’s club. I had to audition. I know I’m pretty, but the women there are stunningly gorgeous. Hopeful starlets or models I suppose, which LA has an abundance of. I guess my body and my moves convinced them. The glasses too, I think. The whole smart girl/girl next door thing. I did well there. And some of the customers turned out to be wealthy johns. Fucking serious money. Literally.

“So the first night at this fancy club, I’m like nervous, until I see Kyle hand in hand with this amazingly beautiful and sexy older blonde woman. Somehow his gentle smile and her predatory one is all I needed to get over my nerves. It was like I danced just for them, though of course I didn’t. I had men to tease and take their dough. Midway through the evening, he brought me back through the VIP area and into a separate room. The older woman waited there.”

“Joy,” I interrupted.

“You know her?”

“Just by phone. She’s Julio’s mentor.”

“I could tell he worships her. Anyway she told me to strip her, which I did, kissing my way down to her pussy. By the time I went to town there, Kyle had stripped me and began fucking me from behind. He knows what I like, but sometimes he’s too gentle. Not that time. He’s driving me nuts, but I’m determined to get her off. But she’s like on a hair trigger. She comes almost violently, pulling on her nipple while I pull the other the way I like it. And even though I could barely concentrate, I made her cum again before cumming myself. Kyle pulls out, removes his condom, and she gobbles him up, making him cum in her mouth. They kiss. She kissed me. I can taste him. It’s not my favorite thing, but it was so ... sensual.

“Kyle drove me to her house after I finished. A really nice house, not Beverly Hills rich or Malibu, but nice. He woke Joy up and her husband and Joy basically kicked her husband out of bed. It got weird then. The man watched as Kyle and I cuckolded him. Mostly me, because after Kyle fucked Joy, with me licking her clit, and her licking me, and came inside her, he left us. We played for a while. I tasted my first cream pie, and again the sensuality of it made me not mind. We played until she passed out. I apologized to the husband. He laughed and told me he got to be the one who slept with her. I couldn’t disagree with that. I slipped out, found Kyle’s room, and tucked in next to him. It became our room, and then my room, and then May’s and my room.

“I only fucked around with Joy a couple more times. She liked strange, both men and women. She invited me to join her when it was a man, but I only joined her once, and just out of curiosity. This time her husband participated. She got skewered on both sides before being fucked anally and her pussy. It turned me on, mostly because it was her, and even if I wanted her to eat my pussy, I think she would have been too distracted. She really loves sex.

“I don’t know where Kyle found them, on the beach, at some other rave or just walking down the street, but there’d be nights at the club with Kyle bringing me a new girl we could share. Occasionally we played in that private room, but more often, she’d come home with us.

“He disappeared for a few days. I was worried because Joy seemed worried. He came back, but only to pack. He’d be staying at some girl’s place. Joy still looked worried, and they talked for a while. In the end, she looked resigned more than anything. The evening I met this girl, I also met May. Serendipity.

“When I saw him with Jeanne, I knew it was the girl he had been staying with. Just the way they sat together quietly, not needing to converse to be comfortable. And they didn’t touch or flirt. And she had her eyes on me. Until May appeared.

“May looked worried and nervous the way I did when I realized the level of beauty at the club. She dressed the way I would have with her body, like stripper clothes, but worn outdoors, with just enough sophistication not to look sleazy. I could tell she had done her research, but coming face to face with her competition took away her confidence. She saw me dancing. Her eyes appreciated my body. When they met my face, I caught her and smiled. She smiled back. So cute I nearly came. I beckoned her on stage. We danced while I stripped her. She moved sensually, sexily, unlike my athletic movement. She was so hot and so cute. Tasted good too. The audience loved it. Pelted us with money as we made love in front of them. When the song ended and I had her help me collect the money along with our clothing, I glanced at Jeanne, and saw she had changed favorites. All eyes on May. I couldn’t blame her.

“Dressing backstage, we introduced each other. I pulled her out and brought her to the manager. I promised we’d dance together at least a couple times a night. I knew he liked her body: the voluptuous blonde bombshell type. Not spectacularly beautiful though. But cute. Cute works, just like smart/girl next door works for me. She got hired. We celebrated with a kiss. We heard whistles behind us. We giggled, but I could tell she loved the kiss as much as I did.

“I pulled her to Kyle’s table where we met Jeanne. She glanced at me, but her eyes mostly focused on May. I felt jealous already. Jeanne has a presence. More handsome than beautiful. Tall and slim like all the Whitemans, but not in the least bit willowy. Tits and ass, but not top heavy or anything. With a long, tapering waist. She has a toughness to her. Kind of dyky. A kind of wavering confidence like she hasn’t quite recovered from adolescent clumsiness or uncertainty. But intense.

“She wanted to play with May, a private dance, and I had to tell her May didn’t actually work there yet. She definitely looked disappointed, more so when May didn’t want to go with her and Kyle. Jeanne wrote out her address. I took it from her when she handed it to May, explaining I had the car. Kyle had her wait for him so he could talk to me.

“ʹWas she for me?’” I asked him.

“ʹI think you did better, ‘“ Kyle smiled.

“ʹMe too.’”

“He told me he would be leaving LA with her, and would explain more later. I asked if I should go to her place afterwards and he told me it was up to me, though he thought I’d find it fun.

“May stayed, let me do my lap dancing. We performed our lesbian thing once more. Then we went to Jeanne’s apartment in Beverly Hills, either borrowed or a summer rental or something. Nice. She and I shared exploring May, which helped me forget my jealousy. Even when she mostly took over when Kyle fucked me. She watched that, fascinated, though she didn’t want any part of it. But when Kyle brought me over, pounding into me and pulling harshly on my nipples, I couldn’t help seeing Jeanne’s wide eyes and her own powerful orgasm.”

“Hunh,” I said.

“What?” Julie asked.

“Did she watch Kyle fuck May.”

“Not that night but another.”

“Did she look disappointed?”

“Maybe.”

“And did you ever complain when Jeanne got too painful, May?”

“A couple times,” May remembered. “She figured it out.”

“What?” asked Julie.

“I think Jeanne might not be as naïve as we thought.”

“You mean ... she might have participated in his abuse?”

“Or watched?” I shrugged. “She seems to like to watch.”

“She does,” Julie agreed. “If she knows ... that her brother killed Emily.”

“Then Whiteman père knows about me, about my suspicions,” I muttered.

“Shit,” we all said.

“How did Emily get involved?” I asked.

“Later,” said May hopping onto my cock, which she had been gently caressing, along with her pussy during Julie’s narrative. “I’m losing my horniness.”

As was her way, she gently sank down on it, and kept it gentle for a while. After a kiss, she lifted up and Julie straddled my mouth. I heard muffled moans, so I knew they kissed. I presumed they played with each other’s breasts because my fingers worked their clits.

The phone rang at a most inopportune time, when, after many minutes, May began to lose control, bouncing hard and fast, and my counter thrusts gave me that familiar thrill of imminent release. Her reedy gasps, no longer muffled, harmonized with the ring tone, which thankfully ended its intrusion in our pleasure. Having another finger at her clit, I transferred mine to Julie’s nipple, pulling and twisting the one Julie left for me. Somehow I kept the sucking going on her clit, and even added intensity to it, so that she became a part of the cascade of orgasms, between May and me.

After we toppled and recovered, May retrieved her phone and listened to its message. “Jeanne apologizes and wants us to come over.”

“A chance to perv on Joe and me,” said Julie, “while fucking May.”

“Or a delay tactic,” I said. “Let me make a call before you call her back.”

I called my trusted travel agent in Honolulu, and she booked me for the last flight out, a redeye to Denver. I would have to get an early flight out of there to LA. I sighed with exhaustion.

“I’m not coming with?” Julie asked.

“I hoped you would want to stay here,” I said, seeing hope expressed in May’s face.

Julie saw it, too, and when she said, “Okay,” she caught her lover bouncing into her arms.

I had time for a quick shower. After dressing, the lovers finally broke their enthusiastic embrace. “Give me my purse,” said Julie. She handed me her keys and extracted a card out of her wallet. “My landlord,” she told me. “I’ll call him to get my security money back and let them know you or mother will be packing my stuff. Car papers should be in my desk. I guess you’ll have to send it to me to have me sign it over to you. Keep what little you can get for it.”

“You want me to send you everything?”

“Clothing and all my papers of course.”

“We should keep the posters and the knick-knacks,” May suggested.

“Anything else? Books?” I asked.

May shook her head, but Julie reminded her, “What about your writing? She has these blank books...” Julie said to me.

“I know what you mean.”

“Shit. The computer,” said May.

“I can pull out the hard drive,” I suggested. “A computer store can transfer it to a new computer. But where am I sending all this?”

“I thought it would be Jeanne’s,” said May. “When I heard you were coming here I had hope, and I sort of put it to Jeanne and she seemed fine with us moving in with her. But now...”

Julie smiled. “I’ll send you our address as soon as we get one. We’re not exactly poor, May.”

“True,” May giggled. It seemed dancing and whoring paid well. Especially without a pimp and a drug habit.

“Call Jeanne back,” I suggested. “Tell her you’ll come by tomorrow morning, that you plan to enjoy the hotel room. Don’t let her know I’m not with you.”

“If she asks?” asked May.

“Then lie, silly,” said her lover.

“What about Emily?” I asked.

“You should probably talk to Kyle,” said Julie. “I think they probably met her at Reed.”

“She was cute and shy,” said May. “Maybe Jeanne thought she’d be the perfect plaything for her brother.”

“Easily manipulatable,” Julie muttered.

“Asshole,” they both said.

I nodded. A quick kiss for each lovely, sexy woman, and I hurried away to catch my plane.

When I finally made it to LA, the woman who met me seemed to shimmer. It may have been my exhaustion, but I think it had more to do with her stunning beauty. It took my breath away. Long wavy dirty blonde hair impeccably trimmed to frame a face of absolute perfection. Gray, expressive eyes. Smallish nose, just large enough to give her character. Full, sexy lips. Enough cheekbone to broaden her face, and then taper down to a small rounded chin. And her body did nothing to lessen her attractiveness. Tall and shapely, like a model who actually ate. Somewhere between Julie’s perfect hardbody and May’s soft voluptuousness. She made me hard just looking at her.

“You look tired,” she smiled, taking my shoulder bag. Her low, sexy voice added to my hardness. I grabbed my rolling case and followed her and her amazing ass.

The fancy Lincoln didn’t surprise me. Nor did the fact that it had a driver. Maybe a little that it was her husband, who ended up being her height, soft looking, more plain than handsome, but with keen, intelligent eyes. A man smart enough to know he had to give a lot in order to get what he wanted, the highly desirable Joy.

“Move over,” she ordered him, taking his place behind the wheel while I laid out on the backseat and almost immediately slept. Being LA, it took a while to get to Palos Verde to a really nice modernist house of glass and stone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.