The Diary of Sarah Duncan
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Part B, Thanksgiving/Black Friday Weekend Entry,

“So, Daddy, Truth or Dare?” I asked Daddy now, hoping that he’d go for the Dare.

“Dare!” Daddy winked at me.

“Okay, I dare you to fuck Sandrine on the marriage bed, long and hard, while Mom, Samuel, and the rest of us watch and film you! Bareback, of course, and in any or every position that you want!” I dared Daddy.

I knew that he’d really have to keep fucking Sandrine for a while before he could cum, having filled me up already that morning. This naturally took a good while, and Daddy gave Sandrine his best, even carrying her to the master bedroom to fuck her long and hard. He started out with plenty of tongue and finger action, both pussy and ass play, in fact. Daddy made her moan and shiver in front of us, her toes curling as he pleasured Mrs. Maillol.

I saw the response from Samuel’s face as well as Mom’s, not to mention how hard the former became and how wet the latter was now. Filming it made it so much better, particularly given that we could re-watch it as much as we liked now. Of course, we also had dirt on the Maillols by now, not that we needed it.

When Daddy got around to actually ramming Sandrine with his hard, thick cock, I could see for myself that Sandrine was hooked on his prick. I knew right then that it was only a matter of time before the Maillols moved in with us all. The way that Mrs. Maillol took his dick deeper with each stroke, going wild with delight as she received him, left no doubt as to the extent of her lust for Daddy.

I definitely wanted them to have a long-term love affair, but then again, they had already agreed to one. The Maillols might be Catholic, but they were certainly not afraid to sin. I just hoped that Daddy knocked Sandrine up, as that would make things even sexier. Of course, so would Samuel doing the same for Mom or someone else in the family, perhaps even me someday.

By the time that Sandrine came, whimpering and moaning very loudly, there was no doubt that she would stick with Daddy and continue their adulterous liaison for keeps. I hoped to catch them doing it on the Maillol marriage bed someday as well, but that would probably happen given enough time. Seeing Daddy pull Sandrine’s kinky, curly hair as he drove deeper into her twat from behind, taking her doggy-style, I could see that Sandrine was a natural-born slut and would never want to give up this way of life. I also couldn’t help myself, as I approached them, parted her cheeks and started eating her sweet, sweaty ass.

Sandrine erupted in front of all of us as I licked away at her crack and her asshole, making her scream and go weak in the knees. I tongued her delicious bottom with all of my usual enthusiasm, enjoying the flavors of her booty on my lips and tongue as I rimmed her for the sheer joy of it. There was something so juicy, so slippery, so soft and delightful about the taste and texture of her derriere, as I kissed and licked it with abandon. When Mrs. Maillol tightened up in response to my tongue lapping up at her butt, she squeezed Daddy and forcefully pulled his cum out of his balls through his dick into her luscious cunt.

“Oh, shit, that was some of the wildest, most intense sex that I’ve ever had! I’ve certainly fucked around during our marriage, Samuel has as well, plenty of times, but damn! I’m seriously glad that we have this future together. So, Samuel, how about us all living together. Think of how much more often you’d get to fuck all of these ladies, for instance,” Sandrine encouraged her husband, who hardly needed very much persuasion to consent to this proposal.

“Very true. I look forward to such a life together. We’ll need a new home for such a large, extended family, not even counting all of the babies sure to be born as a result. Imagine how wild it will be, particularly if we start adding some of Kevin’s and Jeanne’s classmates,” Samuel chuckled.

He was more than a little pleased at the notion of sharing a mansion or something and swapping beds as well as partners constantly.

“I loved wearing my wedding band while Dr. Rosenfeld fucked me, too. I would love to watch you screw Tricia while both of you wear yours,” Sandrine suggested, putting another idea in my head.

“Speaking of which ... Mom, Truth or Dare?” I turned to my mother for the next turn in the game.

“Dare, of course!” Mom winked at me as she said this, knowing precisely what was up.

“Okay, Mom, I dare you to fuck Samuel on the Rosenfeld marriage bed, bareback, for as long as it takes to get both of you off. Use any or every position, while being watched and filmed by us!” I urged Mom.

She snickered and licked her lips as she pushed Samuel onto the bed and sat on his face.

“Come on, you fucking stud, eat my cunny and make me cream myself!” I heard Mom shout. Samuel started licking her twat in such a way that made her eyes bug out.

It didn’t take very long for Mom to do just that, thanks to Samuel’s considerable efforts to bring her to the point of no return and beyond. Mom’s vocal orgasms compared in their own way to Sandrine’s own vaginal orgasms (though the aggression turned out to be the key with her). Both women were sexy as hell in their own fashion and both men more than up to the job of satisfying their carnal cravings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.