The Diary of Sarah Duncan - Cover

The Diary of Sarah Duncan

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Entry One Hundred Forty Seven

Dear Diary,

So, a funny thing happened on Thanksgiving Day, believe it or not! We were all a bit stuffed and in no rush to get up. Naturally, we settled in for a movie marathon, which we often take quite religiously, if you’ll pardon the expression. We were right in the middle of the part of “It’s A Wonderful Life” when George Bailey tried to grovel to Mr. Potter for some help (in vain, of course), when we heard a knock at the door. Nervously, I followed my gut and answered it, to find Kevin and Jeanne Maillol at my doorstep. This was a bit jolting, to say the least, as I didn’t expect them to team up, but then as twins, perhaps I should have done so.

“Our parents wanted to spend Thanksgiving with a friend of the family, but we weren’t up to that, so they let us do our thing this year. I think that they suspected that we also wanted to hang out with you guys, because Mama told me to ‘try not to spend the whole time in bed.’ She could have meant sleeping in, but that twinkle in her eyes suggested otherwise, of course. I think that it’s safe to say that she knew what we intended, so don’t be surprised if Dad or she calls,” Kevin announced.

He then walked up to Demy and planted a fierce tongue kiss on him in front of us all.

“Hey, lover, how are you?” Kevin asked him.

Meanwhile, Jeanne approached me and started slipping me some tongue as well.

“Time to try out some of that pussy, pretty soon at least,” Jeanne suggested.

Her mouth noticeably watered at the prospect now.

“So, guys, welcome to our home. I’d say make yourselves at home, but clearly you already have,” Daddy joked.

Mom winked at us in obvious approval.

“Thank you, sir. So, are the rumors true? Are you guys all a bunch of naked swingers and swappers, screwing each other blind whenever and wherever you can? That’s the usual gossip at least,” Jeanne asked us.

Now she copped a feel of my ass.

“I heard that you guys even get to do your parents and other present company,” Kevin asked, as he unzipped his pants and pushed Demy’s head down to his groin, “smell that and tell me that you don’t want another taste of it! I dare you!”

“Well, speaking of dares, how about a little game of Truth or Dare?” Aunt Vicki proposed, indicating me with her index finger, “Sarah traditionally asks the questions and issues the dares.”

“It’s a game from before they went all the way with me, to give me something to do. It’s worked out well enough that they’ve continued that tradition, right, guys?” I asserted as Jeanne fondled my tits.

“Well, as you can see, we’re all naked as can be. How about it?” Mom invited the twins.

This caused Jeanne to approach her while Kevin knelt in front of Daddy and started to kiss his cock.

“I would love to play some Truth or Dare, Mrs. Rosenfeld. Very much love to,” she informed Mom.

Then Jeanne kissed her mons Veneris.

“Okay, as guests, you get the first two choices. Truth or Dare?” I asked Jeanne first.

“Truth,” Jeanne chose this time

She thus dragged things out a little longer.

“Very well. Are you bi or gay?” I inquired of her, making her giggle.

“Very bi. Want proof of it?” she asked.

Jeanne then knelt and kissed Daddy’s dick, too.

“Alright, you now, Kevin. Truth or Dare?” I demanded.

“Truth, too,” Kevin answered.

“Are you a complete Top or versatile?” I wondered.

“Versatile, trust me. Very versatile. I wager that Demy’s a bottom with guys, though. I suspect that your father is mostly a Top, with maybe some curiosity about bottoming now and then. Same with your uncle here, I think. I bet that Demy’s asshole gets a lot of use, especially since I’ve been pounding it,” Kevin declared.

He licked his lips with obvious lust for the menfolk.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked Fanny now.

She now snickered that she got chosen first.

“Dare!” Fanny grinned wickedly.

“I dare you to strip Jeanne down and have your way with her, using fingers, toys, mouth, etc. Are you game?” I dared my eldest sister.

Fanny then smirked, walked over to Jeanne, and got busy taking her for her own pleasure. Jeanne, far from resisting or protesting, moaned in apparent desire. She clearly craved what Fanny started to do to her.

Fanny forced her nipples into Jeanne’s mouth. Our guest sucked them with a greed that left no one in doubt of her feelings about the fair sex and breasts in general. It was apparent that the lust was very mutual between them.

“Okay, Daddy, your turn,” I broke the usual sequence for obvious reasons, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” Daddy challenged me with a wink.

“I dare you to grab Kevin, bend him over, lube him up and fuck his ass hard from behind!” I challenged Daddy to bugger our male guest.

Kevin, of course, didn’t fight it in the least. It wasn’t long before Daddy was balls deep in Kevin’s bottom, sodomizing him vigorously, which only excited the gay twin more. Kevin kept pushing back at him with his hips in a manner that reinforced the extent of his lust for the older man. I watched in fascination, as Daddy pounded Kevin furiously. Then Demy started sucking Kevin’s dick, while Uncle Stavy stuffed the young man’s mouth with his own cock. Kevin was now airtight and very aroused, to put it mildly.

Meanwhile, I wandered over to where Fanny had Jeanne pinned, her mouth between the bisexual twin’s thighs to devour her snatch. I simply sat down on Jeanne’s face and I was not disappointed. The young lady promptly began eating my twat, much to my satisfaction and hers, not to mention everyone else present. I was certainly on cloud nine, as were Jeanne and Fanny, to say the least. Jeanne’s tongue drove me wild with every flick of it on my cunt and her teeth even playfully bit my ass when it suited her mood. She was determined to take all of her excitement from being eaten out by Fanny and pour it into devouring me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.