The Diary of Sarah Duncan
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Day 99, Eighty-Second Entry, September 9, ___
Dear Diary,

Well, it’s been a little bit since my last entry, but that’s with good reason. I have been rather busy, especially with the start of my new school year. I like most of my teachers. They seem to like me, too. In fact, part of me is seriously tempted to try to lure at least one or two of them into bed with my jailbait self.

The only reasons that I haven’t so far are that it could be perceived as leverage for some kind of blackmail on my part and it would perhaps turn me from a teacher’s pet into a mortal enemy of them. Perhaps I’ll just wait and seduce them when I’m eighteen instead. I’m not sure. Time enough to decide on that.

In any case, I’ve got some new friends. That is just as well, because most of my old friends rejected me when they learned that I’m dating Demy. Yes, it’s official. Demy’s my boyfriend and I made that abundantly clear to all of my classmates.

I think that some of them were so snobby that they looked down on him for whatever stupid excuse they had. Others were so shallow that they believed whatever crap came from Amanda Howe. Some, however, were so jealous that they couldn’t bear to see him happy with someone else just because they didn’t get him.

I definitely know that there is bad blood with Amanda, because on my first day of this school year, she slapped my face in front of everyone else. Then she called me a cunt. This was very rough, because she and I used to hang out a lot and were good friends. Now she’s a popular girl, unlike me, and she treats me like some kind of cockroach that she can’t wait to squash.

I still don’t know the true origins of that hatred, but it’s there. I suspect that it’s due to Demy, but I could be wrong. Whenever Amanda looks at Demy and me, she acts as if she wants to tear out my hair and claw out my eyes, the jealous bitch.

The sad part is that she need only ask if she wants to date him, too. I’m already sharing my sweet Demy with my sisters (just because he’s my boyfriend doesn’t make us exclusive, especially in our family). I also share him with Mom, Aunt Vicki, Aunt Rachel, Aunt Rebecca (she’s taken to being called “Becca” of late, and I like it, to be honest, so I hope it catches on), Aunt Jessy, and Aunt Christy.

That’s not even counting the menfolk, particularly Uncle Stavy, and Dad, of course. Why would I mind sharing him with my erstwhile (there’s a nice, big, pedantic word for you) close friend and classmate? He shares me, too, including with his parents and mine. This whole jealousy business is stupid and completely unnecessary.

Now I can see what Daddy means when he says that, “monogamy is more drama than anything else and more trouble than it’s worth.” It needlessly excludes, rejects, hurts, and antagonizes people. It tears friends and family apart over stupid jealousy. It also causes divorce and other forms of heartache.

All of this is over a false belief that love is a zero-sum game, where one party has to lose in order for another to win. This even seeps into a relationship, where either the husband or wife must “wear the pants” in a marriage, for instance. Personally, I like it better when neither wears any pants at all. Mom and Dad, for instance, look much better naked than clothed, or even bottomless, for that matter. That’s a personal paraphrase of a meme I found somewhere online, but it fits.

Anyway, I’ve already found some people who are more drawn to me because of Demy, not less. I can tell that at least three of them want a piece of ass from him. I also suspect that one of them wants to tear one off me. There’s Kevin Maillol, who is gay and hasn’t even tried to hide that fact at all. I’m not sure how he’ll react to our lifestyle, but he’s a better candidate than the likes of Amanda and her friends, isn’t he?

There is his fraternal twin sister, Jeanne, who I think is eyeing both of us like we’re Twix bars that she’d like to devour or something. She hasn’t admitted to being bisexual, as her twin brother has to being gay, but it’s only a matter of time. At least their parents seem pretty cool with things. I feel that they’ll handle it well enough when she comes out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.