The Diary of Sarah Duncan - Cover

The Diary of Sarah Duncan

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is story of Sarah Duncan/Rosenfeld, coming of age in a highly sexualized polygamous/polyamorous incest family or household led by her stepfather, Dr. Abraham Rosenfeld, with help from the other adults, such as her mother. This story is told from her perspective, though the medium of a young woman's diary. Expect there to be a lot of graphic and kinky sex depicted and beware that much of it might well be shocking to some readers. If prudish, I would not advise reading this.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

Day 1, First Entry, New Diary, Birthday Night, June 10,


Dear Diary,

So, this is the first entry since I got my new diary, roughly six months after the Great Blizzard of last year. We won’t get into that, since it was just last year and now I’m old enough to participate fully in the family festivities. To put it more bluntly, I’m old enough to get laid, FINALLY! I got to have Daddy’s cock inside me, and then Uncle Stavy’s, and then my blood brother Demetrios’s, too.

You’re probably wondering about that last one. Well, Demetrios and I made a pact, to be a permanent “blood brother and sister” pair. We cut ourselves and mingled our blood together, just this afternoon. This happened just after our first coupling together, where he fucked me at last. He didn’t get my cherry, of course. I gave up my oral one to him during the predawn hours of my birthday, my anal one to Uncle Stavy, but reserved the most important maidenhead for dear old Dad.

For the benefit of anyone snooping on this diary, if you’re reading this, you’re gonna learn this all. Demetrios is the son of Stavros and Vicki Pappas, formerly our neighbors and now co-occupants of a very large family home. The grown-ups pooled their money, after Daddy informed Dr. Tasashi that he would serve out his term as county coroner, and then endorse him as his successor.

This might get a little awkward in some places, as Daddy is a Democrat and Dr. Tasashi is a Republican. Daddy, however, truly believes that the job of chief medical examiner, or coroner, as it’s often called, is not a political post. Daddy personally thinks that the office should be an appointed rather than elected one, as it has nothing to do with politics. How did he put it, “I’d rather have an honest, competent Republican doing autopsies than an inept or dishonest Democrat. Forensic pathology is medical science, as far from controversial or political as one gets.”

In any case, my first birthday being of age was terrific, as Emma was indeed true to her word and served as my sex slave all day long. In fact, even now, she’s licking my ass while I write and try not to get distracted by her delightful tongue back there. Relax, those of you worried about her unborn child (rather admirable of you, in fact). I had Emma wash my butt thoroughly before ordering her to rim me, trust me. I would never endanger my pregnant sister’s health (by the way, we’re fairly certain now that she is carrying Uncle Stavy’s spawn, just as Aunt Vicki is knocked up by Daddy).

Emma got gang-banged by the men, too, at my instigation. Daddy took her ass while Uncle Stavy rammed her pussy, and Demy used her mouth. Then I was gang-banged and she orally cleaned out my lower holes. All of this was fairly safe, judging from the data that I have found. None of it should put Emma’s unborn child at risk.

I admit that fucking Demetrios was a splendid experience, particularly since I took his cherry, as it turned out. I already decided that Daddy will knock me up first, though. No father’s name will be put on the birth certificate, but it doesn’t matter. Daddy, Uncle Stavy, and Demy will all help me out with raising this brat. Uncle Stavy will come next. After that, Demy can do the honors.

Then we’ll see, of course. I want at least one child from each of them, if nothing else. All in a day’s good, if tiring work. I got to lez out with all of the ladies, too, especially Mom, whose butt I licked repeatedly until she screamed my name. I loved every second of rimming her sweet ass, in fact. It tasted like peaches and cream to me at least.

Oh, I found out for a fact that Jerry Duncan is not my father. What a relief! It was the Jordanian guy, what was his name again? Abdul Wasim al-Nur, of Amman, Jordan. Since he was deceased and Jerry signed away any parental claims, Mom and Dad are pushing for Dad to officially adopt me as Sarah Rosenfeld. I also agreed to formally convert to Judaism as part of my adoption and have my bat mitzvah soon. I’m not sure what the rabbis would think of our unconventional family life, but that’s no real concern of theirs, anyway.

It should speed my naturalization along, too, to have an American father. I’m by far the most American of his girls, not even remembering Australia much (except for vacations), just the United States of America. I don’t have an accent or anything. It will be interesting to be a Jewish girl of Jordanian descent for sure. Even funnier, I’m apparently related to the Hashemite dynasty and thus supposedly descended from Muhammad himself! I wonder what the prophet from Mecca would make of me, his posterity, becoming Jewish and undertaking a bat mitzvah, of all things!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.