Servicing Bored Housewives - Cover

Servicing Bored Housewives

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tommy was 16 years old when his parents and their housemaid were lost in a plane crash. His aunt Lara came to stay with him, and soon became his lover. She sold lingerie by party plan, exposing Tommy to a range of rich and bored housewives who were eager to pay for his services.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts  

My first sexual encounter with Lara had been a couple of days after she had moved into the big house. She had taken up one of the spare bedrooms - all of them were quite massive with their own ensuite bathrooms.

I was still in bed one morning - I had been having a cry ... mourning the loss of my family, when Lara heard me.

After knocking she entered ... finding me in tears she sat on the edge of the bed to try to comfort me. Her hair was damp, and hanging on her shoulders ... and she was wrapped in a big fluffy white robe that tied at the front.

I was under a sheet ... naked. I slept naked ... ever since Rosa had become my lover and teacher, and regular bed partner. Even when I was totally soft my cock measured six inches in length - more than the length of most men when erect.

Yes ... I had done my research especially after Rosa had praised the length and fatness of my cock.

“I know ... I know” Lara commented “Your loss is still raw ... it will hurt for a long time to come ... I’m still having problems dealing with Beth being gone too”. Beth was her sister, and my step-mother.

We talked quietly about the memories that we had about our family members ... with the tears being replaced by laughter when we remembered funny times.

“I really miss Rosa too” I added after a period of silence. The tears came back. Lara drew me to her, hugging me against her - I could feel her enormous breasts against me. She smelt fresh ... just like Rosa had been on that night that I had made love with her for the first time.

With my face against her neck, I kissed the area just under Lara’s earlobe.

I felt and heard her breathing falter. I kissed that area again ... just a little closer to her earlobe this time.

“Tommy” she murmured as she hugged me tighter. Obviously she wasn’t repulsed by my actions. Taking a chance I moved my face back from her neck. My face was just inches from hers ... and my lips were as close to hers.

I looked her in the eye - she was as emotional as me. I leant forward and kissed her gently on the lips just for a couple of seconds. I moved back just a few inches, and waited for her reaction.

It was quick ... she drew me into another kiss. This one was a passionate joining of the lips initially, soon followed by tongue explorations which parted mine. My cock came alive between us, filling with blood and stretching out to its full 11 inches. It was trapped between us.

I slipped a hand between us, cupping one of her huge breasts through her fluffy robe.

I laid back down, drawing her down on top of me with the sheet dangerously close to falling completely off me. It only just covered my crotch. I had a hand now on her ass ... pulling at the robe to draw up around her waist ... and expose her naked ass.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before she broke off the kiss, and slid off my chest to stand at the side of the bed.

“Tommy ... Tommy ... I’m sorry but I’m going to cross a line here ... I need you” she exclaimed as she reached for the now tented sheet to pull it completely off me.

“Holy fuck” she gasped when my cock popped free.

It was standing erect and tall, swaying about.

“Please ... please I want to see you too” I urged her.

She smiled ... and untied the sash on the robe. It came open a little, giving me tantalising glimpses of the naked body underneath.

“Please” I urged again.

She gave a beautiful laugh before pushing it off her shoulders, and allowing it to drop around her feet.

“You’re beautiful”.

She smiled back at me - a happy satisfied smile.

Lara had enormous breasts with pierced nipples, and a totally bare pussy mound with fleshy crinkly pussy lips that hung down just slightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.