The Knight and the Acolyte Book 10: the Flaming Woman - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 10: the Flaming Woman

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: Discovered Love

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Discovered Love - Angela has recovered all the pieces of her ancestor's sword and now journeys to slay the dragon Dominari and uncover the truth of her quest and the motives of the Flaming Woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Xerathalasia – The Free City of Raratha

My fingers dug into the cracks in the rotting mortar of the abandoned tower, my ears prickling. From the top, our destination, I could hear the passionate moans of sex, the plunge of hard cock into wet pussy, the slap of flesh on flesh.

But despite those lusty sounds, no desires stirred through me. Our business tonight was dark.

Minx climbed above me, the halfling scampering up the side of the tower with ease. Despite her smaller limbs, she moved faster than I could manage. Her daintier fingers more suited to gripping the crumbling masonry than my longer digits.

Over the aromas of the salty harbor of Raratha and the musty stone, I smelled the lavender scent of halfling pussy. Not Minx’s. This scent came from the tower. The women I heard moaning in rapturous delight.

The nixie Spray was enjoying her harem of halfling thieves.

Once, Minx belonged to the group. I remembered the night as we plotted to break into the Doge’s palace. One of the halflings had spied on us and reported back to Spray. The nixie had been scared into silence by Thrak’s intimidation. He’d fucked Minx on his cock, demonstrating his ownership of her.

I had no idea just how treacherous Spray was at the time.

Light poured through a window at the top, the flickering inconstancy of a sputtering fire. Minx scrambled faster and faster. She reached the windowsill, peeking over it, the light illuminating her metallic-red hair.

In moments, I joined her, peeking through the window down at the sight. Inside, Spray fucked one of her halflings, her blue tits, her skin the shade of the sea, heaving as she rammed her nixie-cock into the halfling’s cunt. Her lover moaned and gasped, her small body writhing beneath Spray. Unlike elves, our nixie kin were blessed with having their dicks permanently.

I licked my lips, my ears twitching. The other halflings writhed around the pair, their metallic-bronze bodies naked. Nude, their tiny bodies could not be mistaken for children, their breasts round and hips curving. They frolicked with each other, licking and nuzzling each other’s cunts as they waited for their turn to be fucked.

Minx had spent so many nights down there.

I glanced at my lover. She stared down at them, her hand gripping a dagger she had drawn. Her face hard. My heart thudded. We were here to kill Spray, to avenge Minx’s sister Fox. I didn’t approve, but I understood.

And I would help justice be meted out on Spray for her role in Fox’s death.

Minx’s breath quickened. I could hear her heart thudding away in her chest. She stared down at the orgy, the halflings moaning, Spray fucking her lover harder and harder, approaching her orgasm. Minx’s hand shook, light glinting off her blade.

A tear fell down her cheek.

And then she scrambled down the tower, climbing with a reckless disregard. I blinked in astonishment. She was a third of the way down before I even reacted. I followed her, my heart thudding. What was she doing?

I scrambled after her as fast as I could. She hit the street, her bare feet slapping as she raced off into the warren of alleys that snaked through the poor dock district of Raratha. I cursed, working my way down, the mortar crumbling. One misstep would plunge me to my death.

I pushed down my fear. I had to find her.

I jumped down the last ten feet, landing in a crouch, my breast slapping together, my feet aching from the jarring impact on cobblestone. I sprang down the alley, chasing after Minx like I had months before when she pickpocketed Chaun. My ears twitched, listening for the slap of her bare feet.


Minx

Tears fell down my cheek as I ran. I couldn’t do it. I was so prepared, so ready to plunge my dagger into that bitch’s back. And then I saw her writhing with Owl, Mouse, Kitty, Flit, Giggles, and Quick. I knew them all. And they all looked so happy. They were all content to just survive with Spray, to be her wives.

I lost my nerve. I ... didn’t want to bring them pain by killing Spray. I’d hurt so much after Fox’s death. I could still see my older sister dangling from the noose, her feet kicking as the life strangled out of her. It haunted me.

I collapsed onto my hands and knees, the cobblestones hard beneath me. I shuddered as I cried in the alley. Tears rained down to my hands. I pounded my fist on the cobblestones. I hated this. I wanted to kill her. But...

“Cernere’s black cunt!” I shouted, despising myself for being so weak.

A form dropped down before me. I looked up at Xera, her cheeks flushed dark. She crotched before me, staring at me with such concern, her ears twitching as they thrust out of her long, green hair. She cupped my face, wiping away my tears.

“This is all your fault,” I accused as I shuddered.

“My fault?”

“Your fault that I’ve changed. You made me love! You made me care. And...” I shuddered. “Seeing them all so happy with Spray, I couldn’t take it away from them!”

Xera’s smile became sad. “You always cared.”

“No I didn’t!” I wanted to kill Spray so badly. But... “You changed me! I wouldn’t have cared about hurting Owl or Flit or Giggles before. I only cared about myself before I met you.”

“You cared about Fox.”

I flinched beneath her words.

She pulled me to her, pressing my face into her soft breasts. She stroked my hair. “You always cared, Minx. You just liked to pretend you didn’t. It made surviving easier. But ... You don’t have to pretend. You can be who you always were.”

“I want to kill her!” I shrieked. “She deserves to die! Fox is dead because of that treacherous water-slut!”

“And then Owl and Flit and Giggles will think you deserve to die. They’ll hate you like you hate Spray.”

“See!” I looked up at her. “You’re making this complicated. It should be easy! Why isn’t it easy?”

Her arms tightened around me. “Since when has life ever been easy?”

“I ... I miss her, Xera.”

“Fox?”

“Lynette.” I shivered. “That’s the name her mother gave her.”

“Her ... mother?”

I rolled my eyes. “We don’t have the same mother. Our father had five wives. Lynette.”

“It’s a beautiful name.”

“We’ll name our daughter that,” I said, waiting for her reaction.

“Daughter?” Xera frowned, her pointed ears twitching. “What?”

I shivered. “I’m ... pregnant. And I haven’t been with a halfling male,” I quickly added. “I think ... that’s what the plant-elf did to me. Right before she died. She changed me. I’m pregnant, and you’re the father. Or mother or whatever you say in your tongue.”

Speaking those words, naming my unborn daughter after my sister, lightened my heart. Fox was gone, but she wasn’t forgotten. She would live on in our daughter’s name and in my heart. She was fearless. She was amazing. I tried so hard to be like her.

“Truly?” Xera asked, trembling. Tears beaded in her eyes.

“Truly,” I nodded. “No lies. This time, you’re the mother.”

Her hand moved down to my belly, rubbing it in slow circles. I shivered, loving the feel. It had taken me a week to finally admit I was pregnant. I just couldn’t believe it when I missed my period. But I didn’t want to get up Xera’s hopes either. What if I was wrong?

But now I was sure of it. The elf-plant had changed me for Xera.

“This is wonderful,” Xera whispered. “Lynette. I love that name.”

And then she kissed me on the lips. Hot and passionate and loving. I shuddered, closing my eyes. I clung to her neck, our tongues writhing together, her hand still rubbing on my belly, feeling the new life growing inside of me.

The life we created.

My pussy grew hot at the idea. I couldn’t believe how ... exciting that was. How much of a turn on it was to admit I was pregnant with my elf-lover’s daughter. My cunt clenched, the heat burning, my juices trickling out into my britches.

Xera broke the kiss, her nose twitching. “Mmm, someone’s growing excited.”

“I am,” I smiled as her hand moved higher up my flesh, cupping my breast through the band of cloth I wore wrapped around it. She squeezed, my nipple throbbing.

“Maybe I should do something about it,” Xera purred, licking her lips. “After all, you’re the mother of my child.”

I shivered, nodding my head in agreement. “I think you should.”

I stretched out on the cobblestones, the autumn sky dark overhead. Raratha had a mild climate. It wasn’t too chilly, and I was too excited to feel it anyways. Especially with Xera’s lips kissing and nuzzling at my stomach. How long until I grew round with our baby?

Her fingers untied the laces of my britches as she nuzzled at my bellybutton. I gasped as her tongue dipped into the divot. I squirmed, her ears twitching as she swirled her tongue in slow circles. My eyes fluttered as the delight rippled through me.

I lifted my ass, letting her slide off my tight britches and exposing my shaved pussy to the air. I kicked off my britches as her lips moved lower and lower. She nuzzled at my strip of metallic-red pubic hair leading to my dripping, pregnant pussy.

I grinned and giggled.

Her eyes flicked up to me, reflecting the starlight. “What?”

“You’re about to eat my pregnant pussy,” I grinned.

“I am,” she smiled, her ears twitching more. “Mmm, we made a baby.”

“I did most of the work,” I told her, a huge grin on my lips. “You just spurted your seed into me.”

“I had to pump my cock in and out of you,” she grinned. “I had to make that little cunt cum over and over.”

“Nope, I did most of the work,” I laughed, feeling so alive right now. My hands rubbed at my belly as she dipped her head down, her silky hair brushing my thighs.

I groaned as her tongue ran across my pussy, my small breasts jiggling beneath the cloth. I kept massaging my belly. I loved touching it as my lover’s tongue licked through my pussy, dragging through my folds.

“So we’re married now, right?” I groaned. “Since you bred me.”

“We are,” Xera purred between licks.

“So, having a harem of hermaphrodites is out, huh?”

“Sorry,” Xera purred. “You’re my wife now.” Her forehead tightened. “You can’t...”

“I won’t cheat on you!” I said with such force, anger shooting through me. “I love you, Xerathalasia.” I managed to say her full name without tripping over my tongue.

Her entire body trembled. She let out such a heart-felt sigh, her ears blurring as they spasmed in joy. Then she buried her face into my pussy and licked me so hard. I groaned, my cunt clenching as her tongue dragged through my folds, flicking my clit.

I squirmed on the cobblestones, savoring their hard, cold surfaces. Her hands reached beneath me, grasping my ass as she pulled my pussy tight against her lips. Her tongue thrust into my pregnant depths, swirling through me, making me shudder in delight. I groaned, my voice echoing between the buildings.

We were wanted criminals in Raratha, and we were fucking in the street. I loved it.

“Oh, my sweet Xerathalasia,” I moaned. “Oh, yes, just tongue my pussy. Oh, I have such a naughty elf-wife.”

She licked harder. Then she fucked her tongue in and out of my pussy, so aggressive. She moaned her pleasure into my pussy, her hands clenching my ass.

“Yes, yes, yes, Xerathalasia is the most beautiful elf in the world! She’s my wife! I love her so much!”

My voice echoed back, “ ... love her so much ... so much ... ch...”

My thighs locked about her face. I reached down, grasping the ends of her pointed ears in my fingers, massaging them. She moaned, shuddering as she devoured my pussy harder. Her ears were so sensitive. It was like playing with her clit.

I stroked her ears as the pleasure built and built in me. My wife’s licking tongue drove me wild. I humped into her licking tongue. She churned through my pussy, whipping my cunt into a froth. I groaned, arching my back, staring up at the starry sky bracketed by the buildings on either side of us.

“Xerathalasia!” I squeaked. “You’re so amazing. I ... Yes!”

I came on my wife’s licking tongue.

My juices flooded my elf’s mouth. She drank them down as I bucked and writhed. I shuddered, my eyes squeezed shut as the rapture rippled out of my pregnant pussy. The delight had me heaving and moaning, gasping out my pleasure for all of Raratha to hear.

I squirmed. I writhed. I bucked.

The pleasure surged through me. Such happy delight shot through me. I played with her ears, making her moan and sigh into my pussy. I embraced the ecstasy. I held onto it as long as I could, wanting to keep cumming and cumming forever.

But, bit by bit, the rapture escaped from me. I groaned as Xera lifted her face, my juices dripping from her lips and chin. She smiled at me, her heavy breasts swaying beneath me as she nuzzled at my stomach again.

“Ooh, now it’s your turn,” I groaned.


Xerathalasia

“Minx!” I squealed as she rubbed the ointment on my clit.

I lay on my back now, my ears twitching as my halfling wife continued rubbing the alchemical concoction onto my aching clit. It burned and throbbed. I shuddered, my pussy clenching. She grinned at me as she knelt naked between my thighs.

“This is my favorite part,” my pregnant wife said.

Pregnant. I would be a mother this time. I knew it was true. I believed her. The elf-plant had promised me a gift as she died. This was it. Tears burned in my eyes as my clit sprouted into my elf-cock, thrusting hard from the folds of my pussy.

And aching with need.

She grabbed my dick with both hands, her tiny fingers hardly able to wrap around my full girl. She stroked my shaft as she leaned down and licked through my folds. My toes curled and my ears twitched as the pleasure raced through my body. She stroked my cock as her tongue dived through my folds. The tip throbbed every time her small hands brushed the sensitive crown.

My moans echoed. Around us, I could hear the sounds of the residents living the building as they slept or ate or talked or fucked. I breathed in the scent of the city combined with our pussy juices, mine flowery and hers lavender-scented. I loved it. My eyes fluttered as I writhed on the cold, hard cobblestones.

“Oh, my sweet Minx,” I groaned as her small tongue lapped through my pussy folds, shooting delight to the tip of my cock.

She giggled. “You’re the sweet one.”

I groaned as she thrust her tongue into my pussy folds, swirling it around, her hands stroking faster and faster. My eyes rolled back into my head. My back arched as I squirmed. Precum bubbled out of my cock, her stroking hands smearing it down my shaft until it glistened.

Her tongue licked through my folds, starting at my taint. She reached the base of my cock and lapped up it. I groaned as she dragged her tongue up my shaft, her hands moving out of the way and grasping my cock’s base as she climbed. I trembled as she went higher and higher.

And then she flicked the sensitive crown.

“Minx,” I groaned in throaty delight as the pleasure raced down my cock.

“Mmm, I love this dick.” She licked my spongy crown again, her tongue sliding over my slit. “So much.”

“Yes, you do,” I panted as her tongue probed into my slit. It was so small she could fit it in an inch, swirling it around my urethra. It was such a strange sensation, making my pussy clench.

Her left hand kept a grip on the base of my cock as she tongued the crown. Her right hand slid lower. Her small fingers stroked my wet pussy lips. I shuddered, sensations rippling through my body as she teased both my sexes.

Her fingers penetrated my pussy, three wiggling digits, while her mouth latched onto the tip of my cock. She couldn’t open her mouth wide enough to suck on my dick. But she could wrap her lips around the top of my crown and suck hard as she stroked my shaft. The pleasure shot through me, my pussy clenching on her probing fingers.

“Oh, Minx, I love you,” I moaned, not caring if anyone heard us. “Oh, you’re so wonderful.” Better than Atharilesia and my bitch-sister.

Her fingers pumped in and out of me as she sucked. Her cheeks hollowed. I groaned, twitching on the ground as she loved me. Mirth danced in her sapphire eyes as she pleasured me. My pussy clenching on her digits.

I groaned as she added a fourth finger, stretching out my pussy. She pumped her hand faster and faster, pressing her digits in deep. My pussy swallowed them, the pleasure racing up to the tip of my throbbing cock.

Her fingers curled into a fist in me.

“Matar’s cock, yes!” I howled as she fisted me.

Her small fist pumped in and out of me. My pussy clenched down on her, the pleasure shooting through me. I groaned, my cock aching. The cum boiled in my ovaries, aching to flood her mouth. She sucked so hard, cheeks hollowing as she fisted me harder and harder.

She pumped her fist into my depths, stirring my flesh up. I spasmed and groaned. My back arched and my large tits heaved. My ears twitched violently as my orgasm swelled and swelled through me. I shuddered, stiffened.

And flooded her mouth with my girl-cum.

Blast after blast of jizz flooded out of me and into her hungry mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she swallowed my cum. My pussy spasmed about her fist reaming into my depths. Rapture shuddered through me.

“Matar’s cock, I love you, Minx,” I groaned, my voice echoing through the streets. “Yes, yes, yes!”

She gulped down my cum as fast as it spurted from my cock. She drank it with such eager delight. I spasmed, my body bucking out of control. My big tits bounced as my pussy writhed about her plunging fist. The pleasure kept washing out of my cunt and crashing through my mind. I loved it.

I loved her.

She was pregnant with my child. What a miracle.

“Love you,” I groaned again.

She popped her mouth off my cock, cum staining her lips. “I love you, too.” Then she grinned. “And I love your cock so much, Xerathalasia.”

I loved hearing her use my full name.


Minx

I writhed in anticipation as Xerathalasia mounted me, her huge, pillowy tits swaying over my head as she brought her big, thick elf-cock to the entrance of my pregnant pussy. I shivered as she rubbed that thick shaft, my hands grasping her breasts, the right drenched in her flowery pussy juices.

“Fuck me!” I moaned to my wife. “Ram that big, thick elf-cock in me, Xerathalasia.”

“Yes,” she moaned as I brought her nipples to my hungry lips.

I latched onto a fat nub, sucking so hard as her thick dick speared into my tiny pussy. I was a halfling. We could take huge cocks, our pussies stretching. I shuddered as she filled me, my wet flesh clinging to her huge cock.

This cock made a baby in me.

I shivered at that, sucking harder and harder on her nipples. I nursed so hard as she drew back and speared into me again and again. My body shuddered. Delight shivered through me as she hammered my pussy with her huge dick.

I moaned about her nipple, her cock churning heat through my body, making me ache and tremble as she rammed over and over into me. I shuddered, my pussy clenching on her huge cock. My body undulated, fucking up into her as she slammed over and over into my depths.

She was so amazing. I loved her cock so much.

“Minx,” she panted. “Matar’s cock, yes! Your pussy’s so tight. So hot!”

I clenched my pussy on her thrusting dick, bucking into her thrusts as I nibbled on her fat nub.

She groaned and gasped, hammering me, her passions swelling. I loved using the ointment on her. It made her so passionate. She had to cum over and over, her dick even more sensitive than when her cock sprouted naturally.

Her breasts swayed in my hands. I gripped them so hard, my own smaller tits jiggling. She rammed that cock in me so hard. The friction burned through me. It had me trembling in delight. My thighs gripped her hips, eager for the flood of cum to spill into me.

I loved this cock in me so much.

“Minx!” she moaned. “Yes, yes, yes. You’re so hot. Oh, I’m going to dump so much cum in you.”

“Good,” I panted as I switched nipples. I nipped her other one before sucking hard.

She thrust so deep into my pussy.

I shivered, my clit aching as her pubic bone hammered into it. My pussy clenched over and over on her dick, the heat swelling in me. I groaned and writhed on the cobblestones loving her over me. I felt so small beneath her, so tiny as she heaved over me.

Her cock rammed into my depths. My eyes widened. I moaned so loud about her nipple as her cum flooded in hot spurts into my depths. That hot splash of jizz spurting against my cervix. I groaned as she filled my pregnant pussy with her jizz.

And she kept fucking me.

Her dick pumped in and out of my sloppy depths. I felt the cum forced out around her big, thick elf-cock. It ran down to the crack of my ass as she kept hammering me. My orgasm swelled as she groaned and grunted.

“Matar’s huge cock, yes!” she hissed. “And Henta’s prowess. Oh, yes. I’m going to cum again, Minx.”

“Do it,” I moaned. “Flood my pregnant pussy with all your cum, Xerathalasia.”

“Yes!” she gasped, pounding me so hard.

My orgasm built and built as more and more of her hot jizz spurted into my depths. I groaned, shuddering. My pussy clenched so hard on her dick as the pressure built and built in my core. I sucked so hard on her nipple, loving the almost continuous splash of jizz against my cervix.

Cum ran out of my pussy. I loved it pooling beneath my ass and dribbling through the crack of my butt. I shuddered, my thighs tightening about her dick. Her thrusts were so hard, so fast. Stars burst across my vision. My pussy spasmed about her cumming dick.

I orgasmed hard.

“Xerathalasia!” I squealed in delight as my pussy milked her cock. “Yes, yes, yes!”

I loved her so much. I was so glad Lady Delilah had recruited me to steal from Angela. I never would have discovered this joy, this love. I spasmed beneath my elf-wife, holding her tight with all my limbs.


Warlock Faoril – Red Eye Tribe Winter Camp, Larg Federation

The snow fell heavily around me as I sat atop the hill. Steam rose around me, the snowflakes striking the bubble of hot air I maintained. Traveling through the tundra in winter wasn’t that much fun. Well, it wasn’t even technically winter yet. But up here, the snows had already fallen two feet thick, burying the grass.

I tried not to listen to Bruk’s screams of pain as Thrak ... inflicted his justice upon his brother. I focused instead on the ancient map I’d procured in the Free City of Orcona at the mouth of the Tingul. We’d left the Golden Hunger there, charting a river boat to sail us up the mightiest river in the world. It was far faster traveling by boat than by horse.

And far more comfortable.

We disembarked at Tet-Morn in the Princedom of Zeutch, traveling the rest of the way on horse. Once, bounty hunters had tried to arrest me, holding one of the Doge’s wanted fliers. Thrak had ... persuaded him to try his hand at other bounties.

I winced at a particularly loud scream, shifting my shoulders I really did not want to know how my husband dispensed punishment on his brother. The other orcs of his tribe were down at the base of the hill, watching impassively. Thrak had beat his brother in a challenge with ease, and they respected that.

The map was much more interesting to stare at. It purported to have been made by a scholar three hundred years ago. His ship had survived crossing the Vilianth Ocean, though it almost sank. He’d sketched out an archipelago called the Ryuko Islands.

It probably was a fake. But what if it wasn’t? There were places across the ocean, the legendary Okuwa Shogunate, the Oppain Empire, and the Great Steppes. I traced my finger across the islands, noting the name of cities. Such strange names: Shugora. Kosaki, Ankyo, Fujitara.

The screams ended. Footsteps crunched up the hill. A shadow fell across me. The skies were clear and blue, no clouds to block the sun. They looked like summer skies until you noticed the snow piled in mighty drifts everywhere you looked. Thrak stood above me, the blood steaming off his bare chest as he eclipsed the sun.

“Ready?” I asked. I understood why my husband had to not only kill Bruk, but hurt him, torture him. I didn’t approve. It was so messy, but Thrak needed to inflict an equal amount of pain on the murderer of his wife.

He grunted, nodding his head. “I’m done here.”

I held out my hand, not flinching at the sticky blood coating his. He helped me to my feet. I carefully folded the map. I felt the eyes of the orcs watching us. Thrak didn’t look back as we trudged down the hill.

He had nothing left at his home. And neither did I at mine. The Doge wasn’t the only place that sent out wanted posters. The Magery Council had official declared me a Warlock. It was death to set foot in Thosi, and any mage I encountered would try to arrest or kill me.


Thrak – The Free City of Orcona

The Golden Hunger sat at the dock, though she had another name painted on her bow to hide her pirating nature. I had no doubts she’d be waiting for our return from my lands. We crossed the bridge over the canal, Orcona was a city built on The Tingul’s estuary, half the city built under the water in canals and lagoons. The nixies lived in there. They rode giant seahorses down their watery streets.

Thyrna appeared on the stern deck and leaned on the railing. She twitched like a curious cat. If she had a tail, it would be wagging back and forth. But rakshasas didn’t have tails. A hungry smile grew on her dark-brown face, her hips wiggling in her tight, leather pants.

“Master,” she purred as Faoril went ahead of me up the gangplank. She still wore her red robes.

“Pussycat,” I grinned at my slave. “We’re putting to sea.”

“Wonderful. It’s been soooo boring waiting for you. There’s only so many times I can lash my crew before it becomes tedious.”

The gangplank creaked beneath me as I strode up it onto the deck.

“So, where are we pirating?” she asked, staring down at the sea.

“No pirating,” Faoril said. “Exploring. We’re sailing across the Vilianth Ocean.” Behind us, the porters we hired to the carry supplies we bought for the voyage gasped in shock.

“Really?” Thyrna asked. “And brave the monster-infested waters?”

“Do you doubt my wife’s abilities?” I asked, my voice stern.

“Not one bit.” She glanced to her right at a Thlinian pirate. “Castor, I want the hold stocked with supplies. We sail tomorrow.”

“Cap’n,” he nodded, his red back marked by scarlet lashes. I dominated Thyrna, and she dominated the rest of her crew.

My pussycat climbed down to the mid deck, her hips swaying. She had such a naughty smile on her lips as she knelt before me. Her hands stroked my kilt, sliding to brush my cock through it. I hardened at her touch.

“Do you need my ... services?”

“Oh, we are going to play,” grinned Faoril. “Move that pretty ass. I want you naked in your cabin now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Thyrna purred. She hated women, so it was exciting witnessing her submit to my wife.

Thyrna rose with smooth grace and opened the door leading to the cabins. She walked before us, ass swaying in those tight, leather pants. She reached our cabin, the largest on the ship, and opened it. Our bed rested in the center, the walls covered in whips, flails, manacles, and all manner of other fun devices.

She peeled off her blouse with a smooth motion, exposing her round, brown breasts. Her right nipple pierced by a golden ring. It made her immune to Faoril’s magic, an artifact from Thyrna’s home in the savage Queendom of Naith. She removed it so Faoril’s spells could affect her. The pirate’s hips wiggled as she peeled off her leather pants, exposing her gorgeous ass. She bent over, wiggling her hips, her pussy flashing between her thighs, her lips freshly shaved and gleaming with her spicy excitement.

Naked, she knelt while Faoril shrugged out of her red robe. She hung it on a hook, her body exposed, her nipples pierced by a pair of gold rings. A new piercing adorned her clit, the gold ring nestled among the curls of her soft-brown pubic hair.

“Choose a flail,” Faoril ordered, her fingers tugging on her clit piercing. She loved playing with it now that it had healed. It was such torture for her on the voyage down the Tingul. We didn’t have Sophia to use her magic.

“Yes, Mistress,” Thyrna moaned, rising.

My dick was hard. I removed my kilt, stroking my dick as I watched. Thyrna grabbed a flail made of black leather and studded with small rivets of steel. It would hurt a lot. She turned and handed it over to Faoril.

Wind swirled through the cabin. Thyrna gasped as air seized her wrists and ankles, yanking her into the air and holding her spread eagle. Her body trembled as she dangled, pussy juices dribbling down her body.

Faoril smacked the flail into her hand, a loud thud. “Oh, this is perfect, Pussycat.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.