The Magic Typewriter Aka Simon Criel and His Smith Corona
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It was no secret Simon lusted after every female member of his family, from his younger sister to both Grandmas; even Doris, the family dog, avoided him. At 16, he was still a virgin, but his magic typewriter changed that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Jill ran to his van when Simon drew up outside the school gates. She pulled open the door and beamed at her brother.

‘Hi, Simon, ‘ she said as she hugged his arm. ‘Where’s Mom?’

‘She’s working late. Rang me at work and asked if I could pick you up from school.’

‘She and Dad were going to dinner. Will they cancel?’

He hugged her back before winding down the window and looking out to see if the road was clear. He drove off. It was a warm June day, so he left the window open.

‘No, Dad’s picking her up from work.’

‘Sorry you had to leave the office. I know how busy you are, but I’m pleased. We don’t spend much time together nowadays.’

‘Yes, I miss it too.’

‘That’s what I’ve always loved about you, big brother. You’ve never said I was too young to be with. Never treated me like a kid.’

He turned and smiled at her. ‘That’s because you’re not. I read that girls mature two years before boys, so that makes us equal.’

She giggled. ‘I guess so ... would you like to spend some time this evening? I can leave my homework until tomorrow. I understand if you can’t, ‘ she quickly added.

He’d planned to type another story later. The previous evening, he’d planned to write one about Jill, but he didn’t know how to start. He’d always protected her as older brothers should, so it didn’t feel right to take advantage. He still lusted after her, but would it ruin their relationship? In the end, he’d decided to write about his cousin instead. She was the same age as Jill.

‘No, ‘ he said. ‘That’ll be good. Maybe listen to records, as long as it isn’t Ricky Nelson.’

‘Fab, ‘ she said. ‘I have something I want to show you when we get home.’

When they pulled up in the drive, she skipped to the front door and waited for him, jumping up and down like an excited child.

‘Can’t wait to show you, Simon.’

He opened the front door and she rushed past him and up the stairs.

‘It’s in my bedroom. Come and see.’

Simon deposited his case in the hall and followed her. When he entered her bedroom, she was standing by the wall. She moved to one side and pointed both hands at a poster.

‘Aren’t they yummy?’

Simon sat on her bed and looked at the large black and white photo of The Beatles.

He grinned. ‘Don’t know if they’re yummy, but their music is amazing.’

‘I just love them, ‘ she said, planting a kiss on George Harrison’s face. ‘George is beautiful, simply gorgeous.’ She looked at her brother. ‘He looks like you.’ She blushed and turned to face the wall to hide her embarrassment.

‘I thought you were into Ricky Nelson.’

She turned to look at him, face still scarlet. He smiled, trying to put her at ease.

‘I still like him, but George and Paul, wow! They’re men.’

‘I suspect Nelson is too, ‘ he said, as he walked towards the door. ‘I have something that may interest you. Back in a mo.’

When he returned, she was sitting on the bed gazing up at the poster. He handed her an envelope.

‘For you, ‘ he said, sitting cross legged on the floor, so he could watch her reaction.

She pulled out the contents and squealed.

‘Wow, oh wow.’ She looked at him. ‘Really? To keep?’

‘Yes, of course, ‘ he replied with a broad grin, pleased at her reaction.

She jumped from the bed and flung her arms around his neck, her eyes still fixed on the photo he’d given her.

‘I had a back stage pass when they were at the Birmingham Town Hall last week. Went with Tom, one of the Mail’s photographers. They were very helpful and were happy to let me sit in for this photo.’

‘Wow, you’re sitting in the middle of them, just like you were a Beatle.’ She released him and stood up. ‘You sure I can keep this?’

He chuckled. ‘Yes, this way you can gaze at George - and me - anytime you wish.’

She propped it up on her bedside table and studied it.

‘I’ll get a frame for it on Saturday.’ She sat back on the bed and smiled down at him. ‘Thank you so much, big brother. What can I give you in return ... or do for you?’

The excited child was gone, replaced by a serious teenager. She had a strange look on her face, one Simon had never seen before. Is she thinking the same as I am? He wondered and hoped. He was tempted to scurry back to his bedroom and use the magic typewriter to dictate what would happen next, but instantly scrapped the thought. No, with Jill, it must be free will, or not at all.

All the courage he’d had with his mother and Gran had deserted him. It was his turn to blush as he whispered, ‘Can I see you ... without your clothes on?’

Jill smiled and also blushed. Mom had warned her that her brother was sex mad, and last Saturday evening, sat her down and again warned her. Jill wasn’t sure she believed her. It didn’t add up. Simon loved her, he would never hurt her, plus she was curious. It was the Sixties, years before Hippies and free love, so she was entirely ignorant of sex. Mom had told her it was wrong to have sex with her brother. Instead of frightening her, it excited her. She admitted to herself that the thought of sex with Simon thrilled her. Just before she’d left, Mom had added, ‘I nearly forgot. Never eat or drink anything he gives you.’ She was gone before Jill had chance to respond. What crazy notion was her mother suggesting? Your brother is sex mad and a poisoner?

Simon wasn’t sure she’d heard his whisper. She sat there in silence for what seemed like forever. She’d blushed when he made the suggestion, so did she hear him?

‘Can I see you without your clothes’ he repeated, ‘ ... please?’

She bit her lower lip and decided to ignore Mom’s warnings. ‘Yes, please, ‘ she whispered.

‘Wow, Jill. Can I undress you?’

She shivered with anticipation or maybe nerves. This was something entirely new. ‘I’d love that, Simon.’

Simon was also feeling nervous. This was so different to Mom and Gran. He stood and sat beside her. Never before had there been such a strong desire to kiss anyone. He leant in for a kiss and they bumped noses as his lips touched hers. It was a clumsy kiss, but it was quite nice. He put his arm around her waist and kissed her again. The second was so much better and they both relaxed and pressed their mouths together. Simon pulled back and looked into her eyes.

‘Nice?’

She nodded with enthusiasm. ‘Mmm!’

For the next ten minutes, thoughts of undressing her disappeared as they exchanged kisses. Neither had kissed as adults before, but they were learning fast. She was the first to open her mouth. She didn’t know why, but it seemed the most natural thing to do. Simon’s tongue slid between her lips and brushed against hers. She sighed and took his hand and pulled it to her breast.

Simon closed his hand around her boob and gently squeezed. She gasped at his first intimate touch and pushed her tongue into his mouth at the first surge of passion. He rubbed the material, trying to detect her nipple. He couldn’t be sure if he’d found it, so his hand wandered until he found the row of buttons on her school blouse. He undid them and her kisses became frantic. He pushed against her until she was on her back, his fingers pulling the two halves apart. She groaned as his hand slipped under the cup of her bra, pushing it upwards until her breast was exposed. She disentangled from their kiss so she could watch his hand as it moved to her other breast and released it from the cup.

In a breathless voice, she said, ‘I agreed you could undress me, not touch.’

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.