The Magic Typewriter Aka Simon Criel and His Smith Corona - Cover

The Magic Typewriter Aka Simon Criel and His Smith Corona

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was no secret Simon lusted after every female member of his family, from his younger sister to both Grandmas; even Doris, the family dog, avoided him. At 16, he was still a virgin, but his magic typewriter changed that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Simon read through the revised Grandma’s Light Bulb story. He’d learnt a great deal from his experience with Mom and put the information to use. The unfortunate result was parts of the story read like a Haynes Instruction Manual instead of erotica, but it was worth it. Now Gran wouldn’t try to cover her naked body, nor curse him. By contrast, she’d do everything he ordered.

While he typed the story he’d considered what she would wear. He selected her loosest blouse with the top three buttons undone and a front opening bra. When he was a kid he’d always rushed to the toys section in his mother’s home shopping catalogue. For the last few years he’d gone straight to the underwear section. French knickers, in particular, made him firm and he knew they were Gran’s favourite. She probably wore them when she was a young woman back in the 1920s.

Satisfied with the story, he hid the type written pages and left home. Ten minutes later, he was parked outside Gran’s house, knocking on her front door.

She scowled when she saw him on her doorstep and ignored his greeting. Simon shrugged and walked up the stairs, knowing she had no option but to follow him. In her bedroom, he faced the dressing table mirror and motioned her to stand in front of him. She was short and plumpish, so he towered over her as he began to open her blouse. Gran was swearing at him as he unbuttoned her, but no sound came from her mouth. He grinned, she looked like a goldfish as her mouth opened and closed. It reminded him to order her to remove her false teeth. Her eyes flashed evil at him as she removed them. Even the thought of his cock sliding over her gums sent a tingle up it.

As he unfastened the last button, he pulled the blouse from her skirt and slid it down her arms to the floor.

‘Love your choice of bra, Gran, ‘ he said as his fingers trailed over the massive swell of her boobies. ‘I’ll let you undo it.’

He could see the tension in her arms and hands as she resisted his order, but soon her fingers were unclasping the front opening. He held his breath at the anticipated exposure he’d waited so many years to see. He let out a long groan when she released the two halves and they fell away from her chest. He never imagined they were so amazing. Two generous handfuls with long dark nipples and even darker, large areolae. He gasped. He never could have believed they were so sexy. He couldn’t wait to handle them.

They were wonderfully heavy and the skin rippled as he bounced them. His fingers captured the nipples and tugged on them, stretching her nubs to twice their normal length.

He looked up to her face. She was intently watching his hands as they played with her. His fingers roamed all over the considerable area, loving the expanse of naked flesh, petting her nipples from time to time. They were so firm, so wonderful to tease. He played with her boobs for fifteen minutes and would have continued for longer if his cock wasn’t begging for release as it pushed hard against her back.

‘I adore your titties, but time to change the light bulb, Gran.’

She glowered at his reflection.

He put the dressing table stool under the light bulb and stood on it. ‘Hold me steady, Gran. You wouldn’t want me to fall, would you?’

He wore shorts. She took hold of his thighs.

‘No, silly. Hold me higher. My backside.’

There was no hiding the fact she hated this boy taking control, but she couldn’t disobey him. She had to follow the text even though she didn’t know what was about to happen. Helpless to refuse, her hands slid up the inside of his shorts and gripped his naked buttocks.

‘I came commando, just for you. I would love you to squeeze them Gran, and while you’re there, lick your middle finger and slide it in my bum hole.’

Dutifully, Gran squeezed and kneaded his buttocks. When she pushed a wet finger inside his ass, Simon began to grow up front. He wore loose legged khaki shorts, so there was nil restriction on the growth of his cock. Within seconds, it had slipped outside the leg of his shorts and was standing almost vertical. He was so excited, pre-cum was freely dribbling onto her naked breast.

‘Lick it Gran.’

She glared up at him as her tongue lapped the underside of his shaft. She licked up and down its length, swallowing the clear liquid she caused to exit his slit until he ordered her to open her mouth. As her lips parted, he thrust forward, shoving almost half into her mouth. He held her head with both hands and fucked her gummy hole.

‘Oooohhh, Gran, ‘ he groaned as her warm, soft mouth closed around his prick. Her finger was slipping in and out of his ass in time with the movement of his cock. Thanks to the old lady’s mouth, the amazing sensations were quickly taking Simon to the height of his lust. Just before he was about to jet inside her cavity, he speeded up. His grip on her grey hair tightened as he began to lose control. He lost it, spurting thick ropes down her throat. The orgasm was so strong, his knees began to tremble and he nearly collapsed.

‘Mmm, wow, Gran, you give a great blow job. Grandad must love you in bed.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.