Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations
Chapter 76: Koltar Four

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 76: Koltar Four - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

CAPITAL OF LEPIRI

CONSTELLATION MONUMENT

It was built as a symbol of the space that they had travelled from Cerath to arrive here. A massive circular monument that showed many of the Star Constellations that they had passed through in their exodus. It was huge really, fully a hundred and ten feet tall and an easy four and a half meters in diameter. The sun was just breaking the horizon now as Martin stood in front of the monument, staring up at it with his yellow gold eyes, his dual fangs fully extended and very prominent. His wings were drawn close to his body, but still spread out a full meter on either side of his body even in their relaxed state. The Arwa rie Vada Revik was also very prominent in the rising sun, the bright glare beginning to reflect off the dull silver armor. Martin wore his Spartan helmet, the multicolored plume falling well down his back and standing for the hair color of each of his beloved Queens. Martin didn’t know how, but the Onkmeti Naami armor for his head had taken the shape of his Spartan Helm and Martin had simply moved the plume to his new headgear. The Spartan Helm he now wore was like the ancient Spartan Helm worn by his father so long ago. It protected his cheeks, the bridge of his nose, and left a single long opening for his lips and mouth and a smaller one for his eyes, while shielding everything else. When he needed to, Martin could call forth more parts of the armor from Etheric space and effectively seal it completely. It was no different than the Arwa rie vada Tarivuos, though Martin didn’t like to close himself up entirely in the armor.

Torma rested on the grassy ground only four meters away, his huge bulk not hard to spot from anywhere really, as he too gazed at the monument and contemplated the significance of it. All around the monument Martin could see dozens of well kept vendor stalls which were only just starting to come alive. This must have been an area of gathering for the Lycavorians here, to shop and visit with friends or even sit outside and view the beauty of the area all around them as the day passed. He could detect at least three outdoor cafés that were beginning to stir, and the number of people beginning to move around the area was increasing as the sun rose higher. It was quite stunning, and even though Martin could detect that at least four people had seen them by now, no one had begun to move to investigate Torma’s massive bulk sitting right in the open, or Martin standing there with his Onkmeti Naami wings extended.

Martin had smelled him easily enough long ago as he approached him and knew he was no threat to him or Torma so he simply turned his head slowly and looked down at the young boy who was staring up at him with some awe in his fearless blue eyes as he finally came up to him.

Alda suno.” Martin said in a gentle voice. (Good morning)

Wen reull isight? Coi vin isight?” The young boy asked excitedly pointing to Martin’s wings and then to where Torma sat now looking at him. (Are those real? He is real?)

Martin scented the boy at no more than perhaps eight years old, still young enough to believe in magical things and still very much impressionable. When Martin spoke, it caused his dual fangs to be much more visible and ferocious looking, something that didn’t faze this little man it seemed.

Atle coi terit sha haro?” Martin spoke as he turned partially to look at the young boy. (What is your name boy?)

“Lykin!” The boy answered proudly. “I’m eight!”

Martin’s lip turned up slowly into a smile at this and he glanced at Torma quickly behind him. “Fearless my brother.” He spoke.

“Indeed.” Torma answered aloud causing the little boy’s eyes to grow even wider.

“It ... it speaks!” Lykin gasped aloud.

Martin knelt slowly in front of the boy, his wings shifting ever so slightly as he did. “His name is Torma and he is just as smart as you and me Lykin.” Martin said. “Never assume that because someone is different than you, that they are not as smart as you.”

Lykin looked properly chastised and he lowered his head slightly. “That is what my medwan and medwaw say all the time.”

Martin nodded his head. “Your mother and father are wise.” He said. Martin brought his right wing closer to Lykin. “Go ahead and touch it.” He said.

Lykin reached out with an expression of wonder and ran his fingers slowly down the front edge of the wing. “It ... it is metal!” He gasped in disbelief. “But it is so soft.”

Martin nodded his head. “Yes, it is. Made for me with a very special metal. Where are your parents Lykin?” Martin asked him.

Lykin motioned behind him in the distance where a small building stood, one of the cafés no doubt Martin decided by the size of the building and the tables and chairs surrounding the outside. “They are opening the shop.” Lykin offered up the information. “I come here every morning to the monument and look at the stars on it.”

“Why?” Martin asked.

“My medwan says that one day the prophecy will come true.” Lykin said.

“What prophecy is that?” Martin pressed him.

“About the Mard Revik silly.” He answered. “My alvva says that the Mard Revik will come from far away stars one day to save us all. That he will have justice for those taken from him and he will free all of us. That he will have dual fangs and yellow gold eyes and he will command a great army and...” Lykin looked at Martin now as if seeing him for the very first time. His blue eyes grew wider as he realized that Martin had dual wolf fangs and yellow gold eyes. “You!” He yelled. “You are him!”

Martin smiled under his helmet and brought his hand up to the young boy’s shoulder and he squeezed softly. “That would be me, yes.” Martin told him. “My name is Martin Mahanlo-Leonidas.”

Lykin looked up when he heard the roar of ship engines and his eyes grew even wider as he saw the huge ship beginning to descend right over the top of his head. There was no hiding it now and Martin knew things were going to kick off very quickly.

“Lykin.” Martin said lifting his hand and bringing the boy’s face back to his. He lifted the small obsidian jewel and Lykin’s eyes grew stunned at the shiny object and how it reflected the light. It was something that Pablo had made for Martin after they had discovered the Bloodline Crest of his family in Chiron’s database. Pablo Gutierrez was one of those that Martin had turned all those years ago and now he would always be part of Martin’s family no matter what took place in the future. Pablo was also Martin’s artist, and not only was he a Master Tattoo Artist, he was a superb craftsman. He had used a large obsidian jewel to carve the Bloodline Crest into several dozen smaller coin like pieces within hours of discovering the symbol. Lykin lifted his hand to take it but Martin pulled it back. “I need you to do something for me Lykin.” He said. “Can you do that?”

Lykin nodded his head. “Yes! My medwaw says I’m a big boy!”

“I’m sure.” Martin said. “I need you to take this to your father. Show it to him and tell him that he needs to get everyone away from here.”

Lykin looked at him. “Why?”

Martin touched the ground beneath him. “Someone put aur tenna under this monument. It was very mean. I am going to get her back.”

“They buried her?” Lykin gasped.

“She is alive. She is in a building under this monument.” Martin said. “I need to free her and return her to her family. To her blood. You understand that, right?”

Lykin nodded his head quickly. “Aur alvva says blood always come first. Unless it is bad, and then we do not acknowledge them. Your tenna, is she good?”

Martin smiled and nodded his head. “Yes, she is.” He answered. “I have never met her before, because I am too young, but I have her mother and her mate and husband and they would like her back. As King, as King I must do this Lykin.”

Lykin nodded quickly as he looked once more at the ship that was lowering over them. “Are they going to land on top of us?” He asked his voice holding fear for the first time.

Martin shook his head and gripped his arms gently. “They are with me Lykin.” He said. “And they won’t land on top of us.” Martin asked him, holding out the obsidian coin.

Lykin looked at it once more and then he reached out to take it. He began to turn it over in his small hands. “The Prophecy says that the Mard Revik will have a mark. An obsidian jewel with the head of his family on it.” Lykin took the jewel and turned it fully over in his hands and his eyes nearly exploded out of his head as he saw the likeness of the massive wolf carved into the coin medallion.

Martin covered his small hands with his armored fists. “Take this coin Lykin.” Martin said. “Take it to your father. Tell him he needs to get everyone away from here. Very far away. There is going to be fighting here and I do not want you here to see it.”

“My mother says fighting is bad.” Lykin said.

Martin nodded his head. “Your mother is right, but sometimes, sometimes we are forced to fight for what we believe in. I must do that now. I need you to go Lykin. I need you to tell your father and get everyone away from here.”

Lykin nodded his head energetically. “I can do that.”

“Good boy! When this is over Lykin, you have your father bring you and your family to the station in orbit. You know it?”

“We use it all the time to go visit our nathos.” Lykin spoke.

“Good ... you show this to any one of my people, you will know them if you see them, and they will make sure you and your family are safe. I promise.” Martin said. “Now go! Go!”

Lykin turned quickly and began to sprint across the immaculately kept grass and flower beds as fast as his eight-year-old legs would carry him. Martin rose back to his full height and looked up once more as Endith brought the TYPE TWO closer to the surface. Martin lowered his head and looked at Torma.

“We are going to have all the attention very soon my brother.” Martin said.

Torma’s wings lifted and shuddered slightly, a dragon shrugging his shoulders. “When has this ever stopped us before?” He asked.

Martin smiled under his helmet. “True enough.” He said. “True enough.”

Martin turned toward the monument and shook his head. “A pity.” He said softly. “It is a beautiful piece of work.”

“And we can rebuild it.” Torma spoke.

Martin nodded his head. “Yes, we can.”

Martin lifted his hands and directed them at the monument. The low rumbling began and the cracking of concrete and granite could be heard, the tearing of metal anchors and bolts, loud enough to begin to turn heads in their direction. Eyes began to go wide in disbelief and men and women both were beginning to cry out at what was happening and then Martin was lifting the massive Constellation Monument within the grasp of his Etheric power as it tore free of its roots in the ground and rose a full four meters into the air. Martin turned his body as he held the four-hundred-ton monument above the ground and then he moved under it as he directed it to the side of the grassy area. By now dozens of men and women all around the massive monument were witnessing what was taking place. With an almost casual flip of his powerful arms, the Constellation Monument went careening end over end, across the perfect grass, until it struck the wide, manmade lake and rolled into the water slowly, causing a huge wave to spread outward and ripple to the other sides of the shallow water.

Martin looked up at the belly of the TYPE TWO now. “Right here, Endy!” Martin spoke loudly. “I have marked the points with dye! Cut me a way through!”

“We got it boss!” Endith’s voice echoed in his implant as she brought the ship within a hundred feet of where Martin stood.

Martin nodded his head and looked at Torma. “Brother, why don’t we go and raise some hell so the others can work without interruption.”

Torma chuckled and rose to his four, powerful legs. “Now that is the best news I have heard all day.” He said as Martin leaped the several meters towards him and settled into the saddle.

Lykin ran as fast as his legs would carry him and when he reached the outside of the café, his father was staring at the ship lowering slowly to the ground and the Star Constellation monument now half submerged in the manmade lake a short distance away.

Alvva! Alvva!” Lykin shouted as he skidded to a halt beside his father.

Hatim turned his head quickly and gathered his youngest son into his arms protectively. “Lykin ... where have you been?!” He demanded. “I have told you about wandering off keto!”

“Papa look!” Lykin spoke clearly as he held out the obsidian coin to his father.

Hatim looked at the obsidian coin in his hand and took it from his son, turning it over in his hand. His eyes grew wide when he saw the carved image of the wolf. “Lykin ... who ... who gave this to you son?”

“The Mard Revik alvva.” Lykin answered.

The female Lycavorian exited the interior of the café now carrying a large tray in her hands. “Lykin I have told you about making up such things!” Adcha spoke sternly to her child as she came out and for the first time began to take note of what was happening all around.

“I am not making it up mother!” Lykin hissed. “The Mard Revik gave it to me! He told me to tell papa that he needed to get everyone away from here. That there would be fighting soon and that he needed to get his tenna back.”

Adcha took notice of the large strange ship that was hovering over where the Star Constellation Monument should have been and it was getting closer to the ground. “Hatim ... Hatim, the monument is ... it is in the lake!” She gasped aloud.

“Look! Look!” Lykin shouted as his finger pointed to the figure of the man on the back of the huge sinuova as it was pulling away from the area rapidly. Torma’s wingspan was enormous and made it very easy to see him in the morning sky. “That is him!”

Hatim’s eyes were huge as he watched this, Adcha coming up beside her husband and mate quickly. “Carians!” Adcha gasped.

“Lykin?” Hatim looked at his son in his arms. “Did this ... did this man tell you a name?” Hatim asked his son.

“He had yellow and gold eyes Papa! And dual fangs! They were very scary looking but he was very nice to me.” Lykin stated.

“Did he tell you a name keto?” Hatim asked.

“He said his name was ... it was Mahanlo-Leonidas.” Lykin answered. “He ... he gave me this Papa! He said to tell you to get everyone out of the area and that we should go to the station and show this to one of his men. And then we would be safe forever!”

Adcha gripped her husband’s arm tightly. “Mahanlo ... Hatim. Mahanlo!”

Hatim nodded his head. “Adcha ... take Lykin! Go home and gather the rest of our family. I will meet you at the Transport Hub! Go now!”

“Hatim what are you ... what are you going to do?” Adcha gasped as she collected Lykin into her arms from his.

“Exactly what our King told me to do!” Hatim replied. “Now go! I will meet you there!”

Adcha watched as Hatim broke into a run towards the nearest building like their own. Lykin turned to look at his mother. “What is happening momma?” He asked.

Adcha looked at her son and smiled. “The ... the future has arrived my son.” She told him. “The future has arrived. Come ... we must get your brothers and sisters and your staania and staanio.”

SPARTAN ONE

“ ... Tracing it perfectly!” Tina called out. “Deploying the lasers!”

Endith turned and looked at For’mya across from her. “For’mya did you...”

For’mya met her eyes and nodded her head. “Yes.”

“That monument has got to be ... and he just tossed it aside!” Endith gasped.

“His skills have grown.” For’mya told her with a grin.

“Grown my ass!” Endith spat as she looked back to her instruments. “Man, I am so glad he is on our side!”

For’mya laughed softly. “Yes ... so are we.”

“Got it!” Tina barked. “Lasers are locked in! Seventy-three percent power to cut through the Shale and Diorite!” Tina’s hands were flying over the three consoles that encircled her body on all sides. “The Dacite and Mudstone won’t be able to hold the weight once we cut and it will collapse onto the tunnel beneath.”

“Your certain?” For’mya asked turning her head.

Tina nodded her head. “Trust me ... we are going to open up an opening big enough to stick the nose of our TYPE TWO into it!”

“We will avoid that of course!” Endy declared.

For’mya lifted her hand and tapped her jaw implant so that her voice would carry through the entire ship. “Anja! Daniel! We are cutting now! Prepare to deploy! We’ll set down right over the collapsed part when the lasers breach!”

“Now those are three words that I love!” Danny’s voice bellowed. “Spartans! Prepare to deploy!”

The interior of the TYPE TWO had been stripped of nearly everything that gave any kind of comfort and since only two dragons had accompanied them on this trip, nearly four hundred Durcunusaan had crammed into the rear of the TYPE TWO, well over the normal one hundred and thirty that the ship could comfortably carry. Aurith would act as close rear guard for the TYPE TWO with Bella and Cirith while it was on the ground in case anyone got too curious. Anja would lead Dysea, Lylor, Ranol, Duewa, Thoti and the others into the underground facility to retrieve Kelia and Ranol’s sons. For’mya and the others heard the near deafening shouts of the Durcunusaan when Danny gave them their command and For’mya turned her head as Reva and Bella made their way into the cockpit.

Reva’s eyes were wide in wonder. She had seen such loyalty and commitment when she occupied the sphere, many times through the millennia, but to truly see it and smell it and feel it all around her now, it was almost overwhelming.

Bella gripped Reva’s arms as she held to her tightly. “Such ... such passion Bella!” Reva gasped aloud looking at her. “I ... I saw it while in the sphere but never have I ... never have I felt it like it is now!”

Isabella smiled and held her tightly. “They are Spartans! They refuse to fail!” She spoke. “You will get used to it!”

“Activating lasers!” Tina barked out.

BACKGROUND MUSIC

TWO STEPS FROM HELL: CHILDREN OF THE SUN

KOLTAR FOUR

TWO HUNDRED KILOMETERS NORTH OF THE CAPITAL CITY OF LEPIRI

IAALDO ENGINEER COMPOUND

“ ... Have not been able to raise RENDITION Station sir!” The Colonel spoke as he walked beside Fomir Arhtai. The landing pad was behind them a hundred meters and Fomir Arhtai had brought his best men with him. Two dozen of the best trained and meanest members of his personal detachment of men. All utterly loyal to him and his father and their family. “Even your brother’s personal COM signal is being jammed.”

Fomir Arhtai nodded as he walked quickly. “I have lost contact with my father and mother as well.” He told the man. “Something is jamming their signals from the capital.”

“Sir, we heard briefly, before the signal was jammed, that ships had appeared in orbit and that RENDITION station had been boarded.” The Colonel said. “Is this true?”

Fomir shook his head. “I don’t know.” He replied. “Like you, I am unable to reach my brother Banaz by COM.” He stopped just as they were about to enter the command building. “Where are Ch’eldo and his engineers?” He demanded. “I requested that they be standing by here so that we can return quickly.”

“I have a team moving to their location to collect them.” The Colonel answered. “For some reason, they have moved everyone to the far end of the compound. Away from the main Gates and the garrison building.”

“Why?” Fomir asked. “I thought most of their living areas were closer to the garrison and landing pad to make it easier for them to board the daily transports.”

The Colonel nodded his head. “Yes, sir.” He answered. “They only moved everyone in the last fifteen minutes. All your Uncle’s family as well. They can be very efficient when they want to be.”

“He is not my Uncle!” Fomir hissed loudly. “He is a traitor to his own Pack and he fornicates openly with a corrupted bloodline. Why my father ever let him live is beyond me, and to keep that Mahanlo upaee alive as well is almost too much!” He shook his head in disgust before turning to a younger Lycavorian. “Take the men and collect Ch’eldo and the others.” He told him. “If they resist, followed my father’s orders. Start with his wife and then his children until he complies!”

The Lycavorian nodded his head. “Understood sir.”

Fomir and the Colonel watched as the two dozen men moved off quickly. Fomir looked at the Colonel. “Take me to your Command Center. We need to find out what is going on!”

“This way.” The Colonel spoke as he led him inside the building.

“How many in your garrison?” Fomir asked.

“Six hundred total Lord Arhtai, but only four hundred and fifty are on duty at any one time.” The Colonel answered. “I have it broken into four rotations to keep my men from becoming too comfortable. The fourth rotation is the one where my men return to the capital or their homes to see their families and have down time.”

“Three weeks active, one off?” Fomir asked.

“Yes, sir!” The Colonel answered as they moved to the open-air elevator and stepped onto the lift.

It was a twenty second ride up the four floors to the Command Center level and the Colonel pressed a card to the console on the wall and the double doors slid open easily enough. Inside activity was great and even the Colonel seemed surprised at what was happening.

“Report!” He bellowed.

“Colonel, we have three unidentified individuals outside the main gate!” A male voice barked out. “They have ... they have...”

“Spit it out man!” The Colonel shouted.

“Colonel they have Sinuovas with them!” The man answered.

“Put it up on the main screen!” The Colonel ordered harshly. “Quickly man!”

The single large monitor was suspended from the ceiling and took up a good part of the wall to the front. On either side of the monitor were large windows that overlooked the outside of the compound.

Carians!” The Colonel muttered as his eyes took in the three individuals standing almost nonchalantly, three massive dragon beasts behind them.

“That’s not possible!” Fomir gasped aloud. “My parents ... they said the sinuovas died out after leaving Cerath.”

“Zoom in!” The Colonel barked.

A young wolf adjusted the controls in front of him and everyone watched as the image tightened on the three figures and the three dragons that rested on the ground behind them. One was obviously female given how the armor conformed to her lithe figure, the other two well built males to be sure.

Lon coi ter sulo!” A singular male voice spoke in the Command Center and it clapped almost like thunder as silent as the Command Center had become. (That is not possible)

“What?!” The Colonel screamed.

Henes ... henes mien vada arwa rie vada Tarivuos.” The young Alpha spoke turning to look at his commander. “Vada Tarivuos rie vada Mard Revik!” (They wear the armor of the Heralds. The Heralds of the True King.)

“The Armor of the Heralds is a myth!” Fomir barked. “It doesn’t exist!”

“It does exist!” The young Alpha hissed. “I saw pictures of it in the archives when I was growing! The Onab built it, but it was lost before the Exodus from Cerath. No one could ever find it!”

“Enough!” The Colonel barked. Mancha knew that Fomir Arhtai was quick to anger and could be very brutal in his actions. He did not want any of his men to have to deal with that. “Close in on their faces!” Mancha ordered. “Especially that big nubous ronnus in the center! Do it now!”

Everyone watched as the camera made several more adjustments and then it was focused on the face of the helmeted young man. None of them had ever seen a helmet such as the one he wore, armored portions extending down both cheeks and a single armor strip over the bridge of his nose. The multicolored plume rose from the top of the helmet and extended down over his shoulders and down his back. There were two armored slits for his eyes, azure colored blue eyes that were amazing to look at and it appeared as if, even though they were changed to wolf eyes, they appeared to be that same blue color all throughout the cornea and surrounding area. As the cameras had tightened, they noticed that this was the case for all of three of them. The blue color of their eyes, while different for each of them, extended throughout their entire cornea and pupil area. It was something that none of them had ever seen before.

It was also then that they saw those azure colored eyes focus directly at the camera and even Mancha took a startled breath as he saw the figure speaking and the thick, dual wolf fangs became especially prominent.

Sibfla!” He gasped aloud.

Heads came up as the internal COM speakers clicked twice and then the deep, male voice echoed in the room.

My name is Androcles Mahanlo-Leonidas. I am the ninth generation, direct descendant of Daniho and Ashten Mahanlo. I am the First of Three Heralds of my father, the True King of our people. Behind these walls you hold Revia Mahanlo-Arhtai, youngest daughter to my Tenna Kelia Mahanlo and my Tenne Lylor Kirek. You hold pure Mahanlo blood against their will, and this is something I will not allow. Behind these walls you hold what remains of the Onab people as slaves and this is also something I will not allow. As Orwara Indalfrid of our people and Fera Tarivu to my father, I will give you one chance to end this now with no bloodshed. I do not wish to kill my own people, but the oppression of the Arhtai Pack cannot be allowed to persist. This will be your only warning. If you fight me, you will die. Respond to this transmission at once.”

IAALDO ENGINEER COMPOUND

MAIN GATE

“ ... Extensive minefield to this side fervon. You were right.” Dorian spoke as his keen eyes swept across the ground all around them.

“I have the same here as well.” Laren spoke.

We appear to have landed on the main access road Andro. Lucky for us. Elynth spoke now. We are also detecting mines all around us. Ivore gave us excellent information. Who would do such a thing?

Andro lifted his head slightly and stared at the Command Center on top of the wall to his left. “They are watching us.” He said calmly.

“Andro ... Armen reports that a transport ship landed just before we moved into location.” Sadi’s voice echoed in his COM implant as it did in everyone else’s. “A single intercepted transmission from the ship to the station indicates that it is carrying Fomir Arhtai. Nystai was able to pull it off the military grid before your mother shut the station down. He is the oldest son of Nyser and Yelma Arhtai and according to Nystai, he is the enforcer and...”

“I understand.” Andro spoke not letting her finish. “I can sense his resonance even now KertaGai. He was coming here to hurt the Onab and whoever got in his way. Orders of some kind from his father.”

“Then make sure he fails duan enyla.” Sadi answered him matter-of-factly. (Our Love)

“Brendi ... can you tap into their local COM channel?” Andro asked.

“Andro ... please!” Brendi’s voice responded as if she was insulted. Since it was an open COM channel, everyone heard Eliani and Jomann chuckle softly on the channel. A few more seconds passed and then Brendi spoke again. “Done!”

Andro lifted his eyes once more, focusing on the Command Center windows which were tinted so he could not see inside them. It didn’t matter as far as he was concerned.

“My name is Androcles Mahanlo-Leonidas.” He began speaking into his helmet COM. “I am the ninth generation, direct descendant of Daniho and Ashten Mahanlo. I am the First of Three Heralds of my father, the True King of our people. Behind these walls you hold Revia Mahanlo-Arhtai, youngest daughter to my Tenna Kelia Mahanlo and my Tenne Lylor Kirek. You hold pure Mahanlo blood against their will, and this is something I will not allow. Behind these walls you hold what remains of the Onab people as slaves and this is also something I will not allow. As Orwara Indalfrid of our people and Fera Tarivu to my father, I will give you one chance to end this now, with no bloodshed. I do not wish to kill my own people, but the vile and sick oppression of the Arhtai Pack will not be allowed to persist any longer. This will be your only warning. If you fight me, you will die. Respond to this transmission at once.”

Andro tilted his head slightly and looked at Dorian beside him. “Nice speech, fervon.” Dorian said. “You know it won’t matter.”

“I know...” Androcles said in reply. “I had to try though.”

ABOVE US!” Laren’s voice screamed out even as she commanded the Herald armor to fully deploy, the cowl wrapping around her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.