Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 73: Jetania

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 73: Jetania - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

WARIM MEDICAL CENTER

They stared at each other from across the small recovery room in silence, still unsure if it was all really happening.

As was her nature, Anja Mahanlo-Leonidas had prepared meticulously for the moment when it would happen and they had been talking amongst themselves in the medical room when Reva’s sphere suddenly twitched once and then dropped to the floor heavily and lay still. Anja knew what was happening instantly and she directed everyone else as they sprang into action. Denali and Deion were on either side of the bed where Reva’s body rested peacefully and both of them were ready when her lungs took in a massive breath of pure, un-recycled air for the first time in nearly three and a half million years. Her upper body rose off the bed as it fought the sensations and Denali and Deion gently placed their hands over her abdomen and held her down on the bed as Anja and Eliani began to work their healing magic from either side of the bed.

They really did not have to do anything except monitor as Anja’s medical regime for the last two days had already been preparing Reva’s body to begin moving once more on its own. Small injections of natural steroids through her muscles and protein enzymes that flooded her bones and joints. The chamber had kept her internal organs in superb condition, just as they had been when she entered the chamber all those years ago, and Anja and Eliani simply used their healing power as an extra source of growth stimulation. Dynina and Gorgo stood on either side of the bed, each of them holding one of Reva’s hands tightly within their own while Jezima stood at the head of the bed and rested her hands on her temples. More than anything, they wanted her to feel the love of her family all around her. That is what mattered most of all.

And feel them Reva Mahanlo did.

Their scents filled her senses instantly as she took her first deep breath, so powerful and sweet. It was Mahanlo blood. The sweetest scent of all to her. Then their Etheric resonances reached for her in a way that Reva had never truly experienced. Her family, her blood had always been more powerful within the Etheric realm, but this was so very different. This swept her up in it and caused her to feel like she was flying on the clouds. She saw so much, felt so much that it caused her to gasp aloud in shock, her dual wolf fangs springing forth from her gums and her dark eyes changing to the wolf within her as she felt it. The dedication to her. The boundless love. It was the most natural thing in the world to them. The sense of devotion to family that Daniho, Ashten and Kelia had begun and cultivated all the years ago, and it reigned supreme within all of them. Added to that was the Pralor sense of family and devotion and Reva could not help but feel humbled at the emotions that flooded through her without any doubt or hesitation.

It moved quickly because of the preparations that Anja had taken and soon Reva was sitting up in the bed as her bloodline flooded the small room to see her. To feel her touch upon them and smell her scent. Reva Mahanlo was the beginning of their bloodline. She was where it had all begun and even Gorgo and Dynina were truly honored to be in her presence, though in the months to come, Gorgo, Dynina, Dasha and Jezima would learn just how much Reva Mahanlo regarded them as her fellow Matriarchs of their family. There were tears aplenty to be sure, especially when Reva held Calyb, Retta, Zarah and Nara in her arms and felt the joy of new found love and devotion within them. Reva Mahanlo’s bloodline was growing right in front of her eyes and this is what fought back the horror of what had taken place through the years and the losses she had to suffer as she watched so many of her bloodline die.

This is what held the pain in check.

The pain she felt within him and his oldest son. It was clear to her now, perhaps not to those that loved them, not just yet, but to her, to the Blood Matriarch of the Mahanlo bloodline, it was so very clear.

The room became silent when he entered with Androcles, Dorian and Laren. All of them could sense the difference in their father, their brothers and soul sister Laren. It was a palpable thing to them and all of them wondered what had taken place on that mountaintop Temple.

The Mountain of Stone and Light.

Their eyes locked from across the room and the tears began before Reva had time to blink. Before her stood the physical incarnations of her precious sons Daniho and Ashten. To her wolf eyes Martin was a twin to them both in every way. He had the same set to his jaw, the same skin coloring, the same angle to his eyes. His forehead and cheekbones were all Sumar she knew, strong and proud Pralor features, but he carried all of them within him. Reva did not have time to reach out her arms to him for Martin covered the ten steps to her bed in two blinks of the eye and then he was kneeling beside her bed, burying his face in her lap and weeping. Reva Mahanlo lost it herself then, lifting her head skyward as her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and baring her dual fangs once more, she let loose with a howl of happiness that shook the entire building and was heard by every wolf for nearly five kilometers in every direction.

It only grew in intensity as her family, her blood, closed in around her and joined her howl in a chorus of rebirth and happiness. It was something that the Lycavorian wolves on Jetania would speak of for many millennia to come. For generations to come, to small children across the planet, it would be told how the Royal bloodline of the Lycavorian people once more reunited on Jetania after millennia apart. It would be spoken of as a momentous day. A day of hope and rebirth to all of their people and those on Jetania would hold that close to their hearts.

Martin sat on the edge of the bed, Reva’s hand within both of his, as it had been for the last hour and a half. He was unwilling to release her hand and Reva was unwilling to let his go either, for fear that all of this would be some sort of cruel dream. As more time passed she came to realize that it wasn’t. It was a blessing of the highest nature.

The past, the present and the future of Mahanlo blood existed in this room right now. Her family. Her bloodline. All around her.

All of them were crammed into the much larger private room now. Anja had Reva moved to a larger room within the hospital, the Mountain Pack Staff so very happy to accommodate this knowing who was among them, and now Reva Mahanlo was very nearly overwhelmed with the scents of her bloodline that were crowded into the room. Martin and Androcles had spent the last hour and a half telling their family everything that they had discovered in the last days thanks to Chiron’s help. Reva had not believed it at first, her eyes awash with tears of sorrow as she clutched Dynina, Jezima and Gorgo, but she smelled the truth coming from her grandsons and she could feel it within her heart now.

Her beloved daughter Kelia was alive yes, but so many of her blood now lived with her precious sons in The Beyond simply because of their bloodline.

This was not something Reva Mahanlo had ever envisioned, being among those she had watched from afar for so long. Simply being able to touch them and smell them. It was so much like her sons to make these plans for her and not tell her. Reva realized that Daniho and Ashten had always known what they were going to do when it came to their mother; when it was time for Martin to take his rightful place among their people. They had always planned for this to take place. To return their beloved mother to her body in order that she could shepherd and guide the future of their bloodline. Chiron had planned equally as well and kept this information from her, always faithfully following the last orders given to him by Daniho.

All of Martin’s six Queens stood together now, and Reva was simply awed by their physical beauty as well as the devotion and unabashed love she could smell in all of them for her grandson. It was no different than Androcles’ two wives who were with him at the moment, though Reva could feel the love within the Etheric realm from Sadi and the others not here. The exquisitely beautiful vampire female Carisia and the exotic Drow female Lu’ria were able to channel their fellow Princesses. Deion, Mari and Emylea; Denali, Lisisa and Arduri; Eliani, Brendi and Jomann; Calyb, Anoria and Taris; Zarah, Lucia and Dutkne; Retta and Lazar. As with her bloodline that was not present here now, they all loved without question or doubt. She could smell the devotion to each other and to their family. Even those like Lazar and his mother Loras; Doseb and Irani; Mari and Arduri; and those who had married into the Mahanlo-Leonidas family and had been turned, even their loyalty was absolute, as was their love. It made Reva’s heart sing in utter happiness knowing this and she knew without doubt that she would be complete once she was able to hold her daughter in her arms once more.

This was something that she never questioned would happen for she could feel it within Martin and Androcles. They would stop at nothing to retrieve Kelia and all those who bore the blood of their family within them. They would be methodic in their actions, completely without mercy or remorse she knew, but they also would not do anything to risk harm to any of their bloodline.

“Beloved we ... we must do something.” Aricia finally broke the silence in the room, all of them turning to look at their mother. “This ... this cannot be left ... it cannot go...”

“Unpunished!” Anja hissed softly now as she stood beside Aricia, her jade green eyes alive with anger. Isabella stood on Aricia’s other side with For’mya beside her and Dysea and Cirith standing to Anja’s left.

Martin turned his head and looked at the six women who held his heart and soul in their hands. He could see the set of their jaws, the determination in their eyes, and the way they stood proudly pressed against one another in complete unity. Even his beautiful For’mya, perhaps the calmest and most level headed of his Queens, even she had simmering anger in her beautiful deep brown eyes. Even she wanted justice. Reva stayed silent listening and felt the pride swell within her as all of them began to speak their minds after their mothers.

“They have ... they have taken the lives of our blood! Even those who were innocent of anything! Simply because our blood flowed in their veins!” Denali rasped angrily as Lisisa and Arduri clung to either side of his body and nodded their heads in agreement. “They were killed for power! For control! Father ... we cannot let that stand!”

“We did not know how many...” Doseb began to speak now as all eyes turned to him and saw that his own dark eyes were moist. “ ... How many had been killed when we left. Kesas Pengot never revealed this to us.”

“He did that for a reason.” Martin spoke looking at him. “He needed you two focused on one thing. Your survival.”

“How many Martin?” Irani asked softly.

Martin shook his head slowly. “I don’t know exact numbers Irani ... and I did not ask Kesas that question when Andro and I spoke to him and Lylor.”

“It is bad though, isn’t it father?” Deion asked him.

Martin nodded his head slowly now as he looked at his pureblood son. “Probably, yes Keto. Probably much worse than any of us can imagine.” He answered. “The numbers Chiron has shown us tell us that, but we don’t know exactly.”

“They were ... they are our blood alvva!” Nara snarled angrily now. She was standing beside Jacina, both of them leaning almost casually against Laon’s taller form, but leaving no doubt as to who had claimed them both so completely. Laon Kavar’s scent spoke of total and utter worship for both of them and that was all Nara’s family needed to see and smell to know where Laon stood in status within their family. “They must be avenged!”

Jainn. Pen areto!” Deion instantly agreed with his twin. (Yes. I agree.)

Sy alad pen.” Eliani was next to speak. (So do I)

Una coi atle coi niob isquer.” Jomann agreed standing just behind Eliani. (It is what is now required.)

“I know that ... I do not know as much as everyone here...” Lazar spoke now, stepping slightly ahead of Retta but still holding her hand tightly as she looked on proudly at him. “This is ... it is all new to me...”

“You have the blood of our family swirling within you Lazar. The blood of our beginning and our future.” Aricia spoke again. “As do your mother and your siblings. That makes all of you equal in this.”

Avoi.” Gorgo spoke softly from where she sat at the head of the bed beside Reva with Dynina and Jezima around her.

“I am still learning.” Lazar continued. “But I feel it within me now, the power of the blood that flows within me.”

Loras stepped up to her son and took his hand as well as Retta’s. “As do I.” She said with confidence. “I feel ... I feel the rage and vengeance within me. This thing that has taken place ... it cannot be left unanswered.”

Lazar shook his head. “No.” He agreed.

Doseb and Irani stepped close to their daughter and grandson. “We agree.” Doseb spoke as Irani nodded her head.

Alvva ... you know we speak the truth.” Normya spoke now looking at her father. “This is how you and our mothers raised all of us to be. Blood before all else father.”

“Yes, we did.” Martin said softly.

“Normya is correct. We all feel it within us father, for we all have your blood within us. Mahanlo-Leonidas blood. Staania Reva has been ... by a blessed gift from the gods and our ancestors themselves, she has been given back to us. The connection that all of us have felt to our history father; to the very origins of the bloodline we all carry within us. She is here among us now!” Zarah spoke after her Normya causing Martin to turn his head once more and look at Zarah with love in his eyes. “What has been done ... no matter how terrible it may turn out to be ... it is our duty as a family to see that justice is done.”

Martin looked at Reva quickly, saw the support in her eyes and then turned back to his daughter. “Not everyone we face or come in contact with will have had a role in what has taken place fenneennum.” He said softly. “You know this.”

Zarah nodded her head. “Yes, I know alvva.” She replied. “We...”

“Zarah is right no matter how it is calculated father!” Deion spoke again, more forcefully now. “They think ... they think that they have ended our bloodline. They hold our tenna Kelia prisoner father! A tool to use against our own people! To keep them oppressed! I say it is time to show them that our bloodline is not dead! It is time to save our tenna and show them that our bloodline flourishes, and we do not accept the deaths of so many of our family so casually at their hands! We do not accept it and we will have our justice!”

Nara stepped up beside her twin and took his hand. “Avoi.” She spoke firmly.

Martin Mahanlo-Leonidas looked at each of his children and those they called beloved mate as they all stepped forward in support and complete agreement with Deion’s words. Even Taris and Anoria, the newest members of their family, stood on either side of Calyb proudly and without doubt in their beautiful faces. Martin turned to look at his mother now, seeing the set of her jaw and that of Dynina and Jezima and even Dasha who stood beside Jezima. His mother’s jaw was set in stone, this he knew and he also knew nothing would change his mother’s mind now that it was made up. He turned his head once more to look at his queens and in their eyes, he saw the fiercest look of passion that he had ever seen before and total commitment to him and to their family.

Their bloodline.

“If we do this...” Androcles’ voice echoed softly in the room now, causing everyone to turn and look at him. His voice, like their father’s, was the only voice that could move their entire family to action or inaction.

Androcles had dropped to one knee between Carisia and Lu’ria, their hands going to rest lovingly on his shoulders, but channeling the love of Sadi, Ne’Veha, Caliria and Sehri within them as well. “If we do this ... if we all agree on this course of action ... we do this as a family. We do this as a bloodline. We target only those men and women who are ... who took part in these heinous deeds and those who we know would have supported them. We do not target those who are innocent or those who know nothing of what has been done. We must be certain in our actions, for these are our people as well. There has not been a sworn Saan Tinate among our people since the false one Chetak swore against our grandfather, nearly twenty thousand years ago. We all know how that ended.” (Blood Oath)

Reva shook her head from the bed. “That was not the first Androcles.” She spoke. “The first true Saan Tinate was sworn against Daniho and Ashten. It never really ended until your father brought it to a close. I don’t believe those with Kelia and the Kesas have any idea what a Saan Tinate is.”

“Then it is up to us to educate them.” Androcles spoke firmly and Reva saw his brothers and sisters nod their collective heads in agreement. “If we do this, and I believe deeply that we must; my blood calls for it, even the Dahakoan blood within me.”

Laren stepped forward now beside Dorian, Sheva and Onera, all of them holding hands as they reached for Androcles, Carisia and Lu’ria. “As does ours.” Laren spoke.

Androcles looked around at his family. “If we do this, then we make it known who we hold responsible and why. We rescue our Tenna Kelia first, and any who these people hold against their will. That must be our priority. If we do this ... then we must show no mercy, no remorse and no quarter and we make certain justice is done. And when it is finished, we leave it behind us and move forward into the future, for we have much larger concerns in the days to come ahead.”

Mard astia.” Martin said softly with a nod. He looked around the room slowly, touching everyone’s eyes for a few seconds. “Then this is what we have decided as a family?” He asked them. “We must all be certain and all of us must agree. Your mothers and I will speak with your siblings on Manne. We will speak with Deia, and your aunts Tarifa and Aihola. We will make contact with Resumar and Arrarn in the next few hours, but all of us must agree. This is a decision that all of those we regard as family must have a say in; everyone who now bears the mark of our family. it will affect them as well.” Martin touched everyone’s eyes in the room, and not one set of eyes held doubt or hesitation in them on their course of action. Martin turned to look at Reva last. Her dark eyes were equally as bright as everyone’s and he knew where he got the color of his eyes from. Reva was still holding his hand and she lifted it within her grasp and placed her other hand around his where she squeezed tightly.

“Promise me one thing. All of you.” She stammered looking around the room.

Martin nodded his head. “Name it Staania.”

“When it ... when it is done Martin Mahanlo-Leonidas...” Reva spoke softly looking back to him. “ ... When it is done, you do what your ancestors intended for you to do. You bring our people together and make us whole once again. You make it so that nothing will ever tear us apart again.”

Martin stared at her for a long moment and then nodded his head. “That is a promise I intend to keep to you. And to them.”

Reva nodded as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. “Then let it begin.” She spoke firmly. “The Time of Reckoning is upon us my family. My blood. Let it begin.”

Martin rose to his feet and look around the room once more slowly. “I doubt Deia or your siblings will disagree, or your aunts, but we will ask them anyway.” He spoke softly. “Prepare yourselves family. The Saan Tinate has been declared. The Mahanlo-Leonidas family is going to war. Again.”

JETANIA

“ ... Let me do this father.” Androcles told his father as he watched him walk around the large table on SPARTA’S WRATH. The Port Briefing room closest to Andro’s quarters was now locked down due to so many of the Royal Family either in the room or close by. His father and mothers would return to MJOLNIR’s HAND when the ship finally caught up to them, it was his father’s Flagship after all, and the only ship in the vast fleet where their quarters were built for all seven of them to be together comfortably. Andro’s team had already returned to the ship in order to prepare for the trip. Andro had not spoken to Kalis just yet, but he walked with a new purpose and step in his gait that exuded love for his family and Serale. Sehri had gotten to see her parents and brother Kelelm once more which was always pleasing to her.

Denali Mahanlo-Leonidas, while still a member of Andro’s Team, now commanded the LEONIDAS IIA-Class Strike Cruiser ARCH DEMON and that would not change going into the future. The massive warship and its many crew had come to accept Denali’s command and his relationship with the Captain of the ARCH DEMON was a perfect match. They were very much alike in their mannerisms and this was well documented over the past months, especially during the Vanari conflict, where the older and younger man worked together like a finely tuned and well-oiled machine. Through the years to come, like his older brother Androcles, his father and Uncle Danny, Denali Leonidas’ command, and his brother Resumar’s command, would become two very sought after postings by all members of the Union Fleet.

Deion, Mari and Emylea now called SPARTA’S WRATH their home, as did Nara, Jacina and Laon. This would not change for the foreseeable future for both of them knew they needed much training and skill that only being with their brother and Elynth could provide. Mari and Emylea had already started to become a fixture on the ship as Prince Deion’s wives and mates and they were very popular. Jacina and Nara would help Laon adjust, but this is what he wanted more than anything. To see and learn and use the technology on this ship was a dream come true for him. Laon would not push his will upon either Nara or Jacina, they were both too headstrong and independent for that to succeed, but Laon didn’t want to. His father was not pleased at the turn of events, but his mother understood and loved her oldest son more for his actions. Laon’s father would come around in time as Nara and Jacina began to honor Laon’s family as only they could.

Dorian and Laren were the other two Tarivuos to their father and they would not stray very far from Androcles no matter what, and neither would Ryner and Ladur. SPARTA’S WRATH was now their home as well, which pleased Sheva and Onera to no end. Laren’s parents had already begun to settle in on the ship, as had Aviel and his wife Nahko. Dalis was working closely with General Dytin and others to set up a working relationship with the Union fleet and its ground forces for the Darastrixi Sand Striders that occupied the ships above Jetania. In the months ahead many of them would come to call Jetania their new home going into the future, and would find trusted and loyal friends and allies in the Lycavorian people under Osrod Aspion’s guidance.

Martin looked at his oldest son. “Why?” Martin demanded. “This is not something that could happen without me saying so. Everyone will know that. You’ve been the bad guy enough times covering for my sorry ass!”

“Which is why Androcles should take the lead.” Reva spoke from the chair she sat in.

Her recovery was moving very fast thanks to the incredible physical regime Anja and Aricia had devised for her and Anja’s tremendous healing skill. The Queen smallest in physical stature Anja may have been, Reva thought to herself many times in recent hours, but without question she had the drive and purpose of a full blooded Lycavorian and did not take sibfla from anyone. Reva began to understand why Aricia, Dysea and For’mya and her other fellow Queens loved her intensely and without question. Aricia and Gorgo sat on either side of Reva at the table, Jezima and Dynina sitting to Gorgo’s left. Ever since they had been on the planet below, it was as if the five women had become inseparable, the only one not with them right now being Dasha since she had other duties that she was attending to. “You ... you are the Mard Revik Martin. That fact will not be open for debate when others see or smell you in any way, shape or form. When they smell our blood Martin, they will know that things have finally changed. Hopefully, they will think for the better.”

Medwan Reva is very correct my King.” Lylor spoke from within the highly secure QCR transmission. Along with him were Kesas, Aryera, Caylt and Rothan. They could not risk everyone being present for every transmission since it would draw attention to them and allow the Arhtai Pack spies to begin to suspect something. “They will know who you are the moment they smell your blood. They will know who your son Androcles is in the same manner. He is also one of the three Tarivuos spoken of in the Onab prophecies. They will know that the Tarivuos and any who serve you operate with your will.”

Reva barely held in her gasp of love and delight at Lylor’s words. He had begun calling her mother on Cerath many millennia ago in order to honor her and it appeared even after all of this time, he had not changed in the least. Reva also knew that Lylor loved her daughter Kelia without doubt or question and that he would move the stars and planets themselves to get her back. It was her command to him to keep his anger in check and work with their bloodline that kept Lylor Kirek from running off and trying to free Kelia on his own. Something which over half of the Kirek Pack would have gone with him to do.

Martin shook his head. “Tenne, they don’t serve me!” Martin protested.

Lylor shook his head. “You may think like that Martin ... but our people will not.” He answered. “You still do not grasp the love and devotion our people had for your ancestors. For Daniho and Ashten Mahanlo. For my beloved Kelia. They would have thrown themselves into a super nova in order to protect them if that is what it took. That devotion will have automatically transferred to their descendants. To you. To Androcles. To all of you.”

“I don’t want that!” Martin snapped.

“Yet that is what you have Martin.” Kesas answered now. “By virtue of the blood you have flowing within your veins. As will all of your children, your wives and mates, your siblings or those you call sibling. It will not matter to our people. Do you wish to tell us that is not the way it is among those of your Union?”

“Yes.” Gorgo spoke softly.

“Mother!” Martin complained.

Gorgo looked at him. “You can not deny it keto!” Gorgo hissed. “No matter how much you wish it wasn’t so.”

“You and others don’t have to encourage it!” Martin protested. “I have told you that before!”

“That is something we can deal with at a later time.” Dynina spoke now. “Let us focus on what is important right now.”

Reva smiled and reached for her hand. “The voice of calm and reason.” She said.

Dynina shook her head with a smirk. “Not really...” She answered. “I just do not want my family caged for one moment longer than necessary.”

Reva smiled and nodded her head. “Avoi.” She spoke.

Martin turned and looked at Kesas in the transmission. “You are certain they cannot detect this transmission Kesas?”

Kesas nodded his head. “It is based on Pralor technology my King. Only Lord Daniho, Lord Ashten and myself knew of its existence. Even if they could detect the localized power streams, they would have no idea what it is.”

Marti nodded his head. “Good. We’ll use this from now on then. And we’ll bring portable gear for your ships and personnel when we arrive in two days.”

“We only have short range transports my King.” Kesas spoke quickly. “Better than what the Arhtai Pack could field yes, but unarmed and very closely monitored by their military.”

Andro leaned forward at the table now. “What of their military Lord Kesas? What more can you tell us?” He asked.

Kesas shook his head quickly. “I am no Lord, Prince Androcles. I...”

“You and everyone there who has held our people together and fought against the Arhtai Pack and its hold on power are Lords.” Martin hissed. “Do not diminish what any of you have done in all this time. Lord does not mean much as a title within the Union, it is more a meaning of respect and honor for you, and do not ask us to not use it.”

Reva smiled inwardly at Martin’s comment and could only nod to herself in a sort of perverse pride. That was exactly the reason why men and women would follow her sons to the Letha rie Jorbhe and back, and now that same mentality permeated their descendants and their children to the extreme.

Kesas bowed his head slowly in response and looked at Androcles. “Apart from what Lylor and I have already spoken to you and your father about, not much I’m afraid Androcles. They would not give up the Onab technology that was part of the agreement when we arrived on Koltar Four. This was a major part that led to the Arhtai pushing for power. What they do have, however, is very old and barely kept in working order.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.