Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 68: Jetania

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 68: Jetania - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

WARIM

Juyno Aspion sat at the large table with his five friends as they devoured the thick and delicious steaks and large potatoes without much in the way of manners. Huge mugs of potent wine were beside the plates and the six young men ate as if they hadn’t eaten in weeks. Juyno looked up as he chewed his meat and let his eyes wander around the interior of the café they had come to upon arriving in Warim. Most of the tables inside were full, the men and women eating and minding their own business and only occasionally looking over in their general direction. Juyno Aspion smiled to himself thinking that they were fearful of him, when in reality no one present would have stopped him from choking to death on his food.

Juyno enjoyed these trips, first because of the ideal prospect of finding a Mountain Pack female in Phase and taking her. Mountain Pack females were cherished by Alpha males across Jetania for their exotic beauty and their resilience. Most of them were closer to their instincts than the Plains females and they were known as totally uninhibited wives and mates in the beds of their husbands. They were not docile females like the female Alphas of the Plains Packs. It was a badge of honor and high accomplishment for a Plains wolf to be able to find and take a Mountain Pack female in Phase and then have children with her. Juyno also went on these trips because he liked to flaunt the power of his name and his father. He was the oldest son of King Osrod of the Coalition and a Prince, and this fact alone demanded that he received respect and attention. Juyno Aspion’s mother Secha was the First Queen of the Coalition, a female Alpha who had come from one of the larger Plains Packs and was not a normal Plains female. She was strong and intelligent and she hated the Mountain Pack females with a fervor bordering on fanaticism.

When his father had taken Loras Ranev as one of his Queens, his own mother had been incensed and her hatred of the Mountain Packs had grown even more. When Lazar had been born, his mother Secha did everything in her power to make it difficult for Loras to care for the boy but she failed, mainly because Osrod ensured Loras had everything she needed. Lazar was Osrod’s only child with Loras and his single connection to the Mountain Packs even though Lazar secretly hated his father.

Juyno loathed his half-brother Lazar with every fiber of his being, mainly because Lazar was everything Juyno was not. Lazar was a typical Mountain Pack Alpha, tall and extremely well built and powerful. He was also a leader of men. Those under his command were loyal and steadfast to him in every way and therefore his father had to have spies put among his crew to keep him under observation. Juyno knew that of his father’s six children, he feared Lazar the most. Juyno had made a dozen of these trips in the hopes of discovering and then taking a Mountain Pack female. So far he had been unsuccessful. The Mountain Pack Alphas were very good at shielding their young females from him and others like him, and in the last few years barely a handful of Plains Alphas had succeeded in this. Surprisingly, they had been accepted into the Mountain Packs because of their devotion to the females they had claimed. One of the most defined differences between the Mountain and Plains Packs females was that once mated to a male, they remained together for life unless they chose to part ways. Among the Plains Packs it was very common for mated females who came into Phase to be taken by other males who were searching for mates. The male could do nothing about this by Plains Pack law and usually those males simply went out and found another female.

Juyno didn’t understand any of this Mountain Pack fuss because females were simply a trophy as far as he was concerned. To be used and directed by the whim of their mate. Juyno had also come out here on this trip with a single goal. Since all births must be registered with the government, Juyno had used his position to force the duty officer to allow him to check the Main Birth Registrar before leaving the capital, for he had one thought in mind. He was going to take a Mountain Pack Alpha female that would give him status and power. He discovered that Taris Ranev had come into Phase and if he could claim the only daughter of Garget Ranev, his influence would surpass even Lazar’s. It was well known that the Mountain Pack females often went into the mountains surrounding their homes during Phase to test themselves against the elements. This was something they did as part of a ridiculous female tradition to make them more suited as potential mates. It also served, unfortunately for them in some cases, to spread their aroused female scent around the entire area for miles to entice males. Taris Ranev was within the peak of her phase now and Juyno and his men had detected two such scents in the mountains around Warim the moment they had come into the area. It had to be Taris Ranev and another very powerful Alpha female from what Juyno could tell and he had every intention of finding her and making her his.

Juyno’s mission was twofold however, the second part coming from a directive by his mother to him. The rumors that Loras Ranev still lived had been circulating and growing more frequent in the Plains cities in recent years and this was beginning to anger his mother. She wanted him to discover if there was truly any truth to these rumors, for if his father had failed to killed Loras when he had Warim assassinated it could bring trouble in the future. Getting this information from Lazar or any who were close to him and might have this knowledge was next to impossible Juyno knew. Lazar’s friends would never betray him or this knowledge if they were aware of it, even under threat of death or riches. Juyno considered himself skilled enough to find out on his own just by observing people and their actions around him. He thought too highly of his skills really, but so far he had detected no odd actions since arriving in Warim aside from the fact that Garget had not yet made an appearance. This was odd since Garget Ranev made it a point to greet any Plains Alphas who came to his brother’s city and the large territory surrounding it to make sure they knew what they could do and get away with. And, to inform them not to cross the invisible line, for that meant they were subject to Mountain Pack Law, which was very brutal and very swift for males who overstepped their boundaries. Juyno did not understand that the Mountain Packs held their females in a much higher status than did the Plains Packs. They were given much more say in how they lived their lives and who they mated with. They were also much better educated in many cases since the Mountain Packs were the only Packs on Jetania to allow their females to attend higher schooling.

Looking around Juyno could smell the distaste and mistrust for him and his men from the others within the café. Why his father didn’t just order his men to swoop in and wipe out all but the females was beyond him. He had never been very good at the politics of different things and he thought brute force could solve everything. His head turned when the door to the café opened and the large form of Garget Ranev filled the doorway as he walked in with three other Alpha males, all younger, but stern faced and large. He was late Juyno thought to himself, he usually showed up immediately, but this time he had waited. No doubt he had heard they were coming, somehow the Mountain packs always knew they were in the area, and the head of the Pack or city greeted them almost instantly after arriving. Almost two hours had passed since they had arrived in Warim and this was practically unheard of for Garget Ranev. Juyno watched as Garget moved casually to the owner of the café and they spoke in whispers before he looked over to where they sat and Garget made his way over to them.

Juyno sat up a little straighter as he approached. “Garget Ranev!” He spoke loudly so that his voice carried across the interior. “A pleasure once more.”

“Juyno Aspion.” Garget spoke as he stopped beside his chair.

“That is Prince Aspion to you, old man!” One of Juyno’s men hissed as he looked up from stuffing his face. Dyos Jemor had never come on this type of hunt before as he was still very young and he was unfamiliar with the Mountain Packs and their ways. Dyos was the youngest brother to Sitos, one of Juyno’s closest friends and that is why he was here now. The Jemor Pack was a very influential Plains Pack and a powerful supporter of his father and that is why Juyno tolerated him. Juyno decided to let him find out the hard way since it would be very amusing and Sitos had not stepped in already.

Garget ignored the seemingly arrogant young Alpha and continued to look at Juyno. “I trust you had no troubles in our mountains.” Garget asked him.

Juyno smiled at him. “None.” He replied in a voice that dripped with sarcasm and the hidden meaning. “We are quite capable of taking care of ourselves and dealing with any potential trouble with the local wildlife.”

Garget smiled back and nodded his head. “I’m sure you are.” He spoke. “How long will you be staying here in Warim?”

“I haven’t decided just yet.” Juyno answered. “It appears one of your famous Mountain Lightning Storms is moving into the area so we will take shelter here at night. A day, perhaps two. Is that satisfactory with you?”

“Juyno why do you answer these questions?” Dyos questioned now. “We do not answer to this old man! We...”

Dyos Jemor never saw the large fist that connected with the side of his face. Garget’s hand had moved faster than he could see and suddenly stars filled his eyes and the world spun around in circles. He felt someone grab the back of his head and was unable to stop Garget from slamming his face into the top of the table right in the middle of his half-eaten dinner. His head bounced off the table and blackness washed over him as he slumped out of the chair to the floor. Sitos rose now to defend his brother but Garget lifted his hand and pointed at him.

“I would not do that.” Garget growled as the three Alphas who had entered the café with him moved closer to the table.

“He is my brother!” Sitos snarled.

“Then you should have schooled him in simple manners! You know the rules Sitos Jemor. You have been coming with him for many years. Perhaps you should have told your younger brother! Now he will sit out his time here in a holding cell until you decide to leave!” Garget snapped.

“For what?!” Sitos barked.

Garget shrugged his shoulders. “I will figure something out by morning! Now, sit down boy, before you join him on the floor!” Sitos glanced quickly at Juyno and saw him nod his head. Slowly he returned to his chair and Garget looked back to Juyno. “You should have warned him.”

Juyno shrugged. “He needs to learn.” He answered.

“Mind your place while in our territory Juyno Aspion.” Garget warned. “You may be the King’s son, but you are not above Mountain Pack law. Remember that.”

Juyno nodded his head. “Of course.”

Garget motioned to two of his men and they bent down to pick up the limp form of Dyos. “You can retrieve him when you depart our city for good. Now he will remain in custody.”

“You still have not told me why.” Juyno snapped as he sat forward.

Garget looked at him and nodded. “How about we start with stupidity.” Garget snapped right back. “He disrespected an Alpha thirty times his age. Per Mountain Pack law that is a mandatory sentence of a week in a holding cell.”

“A week!” Sitos exclaimed.

Juyno held up his hand to his friend and looked at Garget. “I have never heard of such a law.” He said.

Garget nodded his head. “I just made it up.” He replied. “To honor you.” Garget looked at his men and motioned with his head and they began to carry the unconscious Dyos toward the door. He turned back to Juyno. “He will be well cared for while you enjoy your trip don’t worry. Far better than he will be in your hands no doubt.”

“My father will hear of this.” Juyno said.

Garget nodded his head. “You seem to be of the mind that I care.” Garget spoke. “I do not. Do not overstep your bounds young wolf...” Garget told him. “You will not like the response you receive.”

“Is that a threat?” Juyno asked.

Garget shook his head. “A statement of fact.” He replied before turning and heading for the door leaving Juyno sitting there simmering in anger. He left the café and stopped outside in the cool night air and took a deep breath. He looked at his men holding Dyos between them. he reached out and lifted his head by his hair and stared at the handsome young face. Garget could smell the strength in this one, unlike his older brother and those he chose to associate with.

“Sir?” One of his men asked. “They will undoubtedly contact the Jemor Pack about this.”

Garget nodded his head. “No doubt. Let them, Osrod will allow them do nothing.”

“What do you wish us to do with him?”

Garget gently lowered his head back down. “This one might yet be saved.” He spoke. “He is still young and influential. And he is very strong and sturdy, unlike his brother.” Garget took a deep breath. “Confine him at the West Security Station. I will have my mate tend to him in the morning.”

“Yes sir.”

Garget watched as they began to carry him away and he looked at the third man with him. “Ettaso ... make sure they are watched.” Garget spoke. “They are not here just to try and claim one of our females. Juyno Aspion is also here for something else, I just don’t know what that is right now.”

“Understood sir.” The young man spoke.

Lazar Aspion/Ranev stood in front of the mirror in the small bathroom in his quarters and tried to reflect on what had taken place these last hours. Lazar had never once seen himself in this position in the nearly three hundred and fifty years he had been alive. He was a wolf pup compared to many when it came to age he knew, but he had worked hard for everything he had right now, against odds that were always heavily tilted to make him fail. In all that time, what he felt coursing through him now had never been a factor.

Now it was.

Lazar knew the reason for his harsh treatment as he was growing was Juyno’s mother Secha, for she had hated him since the day he was born and his mother for far longer. It had only gotten worse when Secha discovered his mother had apparently been killed in an accident. Lazar knew the truth behind it but he kept his silence and continued to tolerate the abuse for it protected his mother. His father Osrod had four Queens once more, but Secha was the First Queen and therefore the one who controlled the others. She decided when they slept with his father, when they gave birth to more children, every facet about their lives was directed by her and she was a upaee of the highest degree. Lazar knew Nitona and Aruina hated this foul arrangement but they could do nothing about it while Risi was close friends with Secha and therefore the two of them made sure they monopolized the King’s carnal attentions. Nitona most especially hated it, for she was the youngest of his father’s Queens and Secha constantly demeaned her and forced her to do all sorts of things in order for her to maintain her status as Queen. Nitona was from a smaller Plains Pack with almost no influence or power and only a colossal accident gone wrong had propelled Nitona into her position. Something Nitona had no control over. Without Secha’s support behind the scenes none of the other Queens would be allowed to do anything. Nitona had not even been allowed to have a child with his father yet, Risi and Aruina only one each. He felt sorry for all of them for he doubted his father even knew what Secha did to control them.

The respect Lazar had garnered over the years had been because of what he had done on his own merits and not because of his father, unlike Juyno and his father’s other children with his four Queens. Yet right now, at this moment in time, none of that mattered to him. All his focus was on the supple figure of the young woman who occupied his bed and had freed his soul. Lazar gripped the edge of the sink, and stared at the mirror. In the last hours, he felt more alive than he ever had before. His body surged with unrealized power and clarity and it felt good.

He had taken Retta to the large Mess area of the base where Rhaos and his half brothers and sisters from Loras’ union with Warim joined them surprisingly. He loved each of them and there had never been a distinction made about who their fathers were. All that mattered to them was that they were siblings. Rhaos had been with him through it all, just like Laon, and that was a friendship that you did not dismiss. Lazar thought it might be a bit much for Retta to absorb, but he could only watch with pride and awe as she fell into the role of his wife and mate like it had always been meant to be. She was not shy or soft spoken in the least and she laughed with Rhaos and his siblings heartily while sharing stories of her own childhood and getting her twin brother Calyb into trouble. Not once did she allow her body to not be touching his in some way, and this was something that Lazar’s siblings had detected right away and they would pass this on to others so that no young female tried to claim what was no longer available.

When they finally returned to his quarters, they had made love with such intensity and passion that it had stunned both of them. There was no denying it, both of them could feel the burning of their blood within them for each other, and now neither of them fought it. It had been the most incredible desire and fervent need that Lazar had ever experienced and only Retta could sate that need. It lasted until neither of them could rise from the bed, so exhausted as they were. Retta had simply curled into his embrace and Lazar drew her to him protectively and then they both fell asleep.

Lazar had awakened only a short time ago, by what he did not know. As he stood in front of the mirror everything seemed so much more clear. His senses were alive like they had never been before and he could almost feel the newfound power within him. He stared at the mirror, tilting his head oddly as he noticed something and he leaned closer still, reaching up and using his fingers to lift his upper lip. His eyes grew wider when he saw the tip of an additional fang next to his main incisor fang. He began to lean closer when Retta’s voice stopped him.

“Lazar?”

Lazar turned quickly and saw her standing there, holding only the single sheet around her delicious body loosely. “Retta?”

“What ... what is wrong?” She asked him.

“Nothing. Why?’

Retta shook her head. “No.” She said moving up to him. “The back of your left shoulder. That was not there before.”

Lazar turned his head, trying to look over his shoulder and finally he looked back into the mirror and saw the incredibly detailed tattoo. His eyes grew wide when he saw this, for while he had several tattoos on his body, this was not one he had done.

Atle vada jorbhe!” He exclaimed. (What the hell)

Retta moved up to him and stood on his side as she lifted her hand and ran her fingers over the tattoo. “Una coi ter zoit.” Retta spoke. (It is not new)

Lazar saw her shift her body in the mirror and then he saw it on her left shoulder blade. “Retta!” He exclaimed once more turning and reaching around to grasp her shoulder and look at the exact same tattoo on her left shoulder. The head of a large black furred wolf with yellow and gold eyes and surrounded by different colored stripes of some kind that ended in points going off in all directions.

Sibfla!” Retta gasped as she looked over her own shoulder at the tattoo now.

“Retta what is going on?” Lazar asked her.

“I don’t ... I don’t know!” She answered him.

Lazar looked down at her, his eyes growing wider when he inhaled of her honey mint scent. It so much sweeter to him than it was just hours ago. It was so pungent and pure and all-consuming now. It filled his head as nothing ever had, as no female ever had. Retta looked up into his face and saw his wolf eyes now.

“What ... what is wrong my love?” She asked him.

Lazar reached down then and wrapped his arms around her lower buttocks and lifted her into his grasp. Her arms went around his shoulders as she gazed down into his face. “Nothing is wrong.” He said with a smile. “I feel ... I have never felt like this and I like it.”

Retta smiled as he walked back into the bedroom. “Like what?”

“So full of energy.” Lazar answered. “So much stronger.”

“Sit on the bed!” Retta ordered him and Lazar complied instantly. Lazar sensed it almost immediately. This was no longer a shy young female wolf in the middle of her first Phase. Retta was now fully a woman and the blood within her made her confident. The Alpha she wanted had claimed her and now she proud and full of herself, but not in any arrogant sort of way. She scooted closer to him on his lap, ignoring the feel of his wonderful manhood against her hairless center and she lifted her hands to either side of his head. “Let me...” She said softly as her hands flared a soft white in color.

Lazar looked at her hands, knowing the pain she could inflict with them if she wanted. That is something he would never feel again he knew and Lazar nodded his head instantly. He relaxed and closed his eyes as Retta inched her hands closer until they hovered just millimeters from his skin. She closed her own eyes and reached out with her Hadarian power, scanning his blood, the lipids, the vital signs, the molecules that made up his DNA, everything. Lazar could feel the warmth spread through his whole body and he remained still knowing that he would never need to fear this woman again. She was his, and he was hers, just as the words they had spoken the night before meant. Lazar could feel it within him now, feel her within his being, and they had always been meant for one another. He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him silently.

“What?” He asked.

Retta shook her head slowly. “I don’t ... I don’t know.” She replied. “You are ... you are different. But you are the same.”

Lazar grinned at her and his hands pulled her closer by her ass cheeks. “That does not really constitute a medical diagnosis Retta.” He said.

Retta slapped him lightly in his face and the old Lazar would have been stunned and in shock at such an action but he just smiled and looked at her with an even larger smile, dual fangs extending from his gums as he gazed at her with desire. His fangs did not surprise Retta for she knew this happened to anyone who was bitten by a Leonidas. The dual fangs were part of their bloodline and all it took was a small bit to make them appear in someone else. She had just never seen it happen so quickly. It usually took days or weeks, but for Lazar it had only taken a few hours. That was not normal.

“I want to taste you again.” Lazar told her leaning forward to nuzzle one of her firm, medium sized breasts.

Retta grasped his head and a smile. “You have worn me out.” She told him.

“You taste so good though.” Lazar said continuing to nuzzle her breasts and adding in a lick with his tongue every few seconds.

Retta gripped his head and reluctantly pulled his face away from her skin before her desire became too much and she was too aroused to stop him. “We must talk to my mother about this Lazar.” She said softly her eyes rolling into the back of her head when she felt his aura pulse her strongly. “Please my love.” She gasped.

Lazar detected the concern in her voice and while it was not pronounced it was there. He reigned in his aura and saw Retta open her dark green eyes once more to look at him. “You are worried.” He said to her softly.

Retta grasped his face tightly. “I have just discovered you!” Retta rasped out the words. “I do not want to lose you!”

Lazar tightened his grip on her even more, her arms wrapping around his shoulders. “You will not lose me Retta.” He said firmly. “Never. This ... we are meant to be together ... I can feel it within me.”

“I feel it too Lazar my love! I do!” Retta said as she stroked his bearded face. “Like it has always been there and now it is coming out.”

“Does it frighten you?” He asked.

Retta shook her head instantly. “Never! Not for an instant! And that is what is strange about it.”

Lazar stared at her for a few moments longer and then he took a deep breath, reaching up to stroke her cheek. “We will have eternity, so I will get many opportunities to taste you.” He said with a smile.

Retta pulsed him with her female aura and smiled. “Yes, you will. And I will taste you.” She said. “You have turned me into a tas varo you know.” (sex pot)

Lazar laughed heartily at that and brought her head down to his. “Forn wen aur tas varo Retta aur enyla.” He said. “Elly for innyne.” (You are my sex pot Retta my love. Forever and always) Then Lazar kissed her more furiously than he yet had up until this point and Retta only whimpered in unabashed delight as she returned the kiss with equal fervor. After a sensually long, lingering moment their kiss ended and he looked at her once more.

“It is still early ... let me just hold you for another hour or so.” Lazar spoke. “Then we will go and see your mother.”

His words caused her whole body to flush in happiness and she pulled his head to her breasts and held him tightly as his arms tightened even more around her waist and back. “Hold me my love.” She said. “Hold me and never let me go!”

SPARTA’S WRATH

ORBIT OF LORENU

The true definition of family did not finally hit Kadeer Imuma until the tattoo had appeared on his left shoulder. As clear and defined as those that had appeared on his children and the others of the Mahanlo Bloodline. Dynina, Jezima, Gorgo, all of them now had the same tattoo on their left shoulders. While it seemed to only confirm for the others what they already knew, for Kadeer it was life altering. His love for Maha had been absolute, of that there was no doubt, and that they were of two different species had not mattered to him or her in the least. Now, after discovering all the history they had in the last hours and with even more to discover, it was with the utmost honor that he now wore that tattoo. He had become part of something far greater than he had ever envisioned, his children with Maha a key part of that, and now him. They had gathered in the city’s massive Meeting Hall so that all of their people could look upon the future and be revitalized with hope for the future. It seemed to go on forever but it reality it had only been a few hours before Dynina and Martin and the others returned to SPARTA’S WRATH and he along with them.

The ship was an absolute marvel to Kadeer as he and his children stepped off the fast transport together. Perlae and Awser wanted to rush to show him everything, but Ishma reigned in their excitement as they were led to quarters on what he discovered had now become known as the Family Deck. It was here that Kadeer witnessed how close his people had become tied to these Lycavorians. The Vrrarhoinpa that he saw, Elynth and her mate Anthar, Torma and his own mate Isheeni, all the others, and even his own children’s Bonded Ones, they had part of the massive deck all to themselves with what would amount to personal quarters meant just for them. without really realizing it, the day’s events had taken their toll on everyone and Kadeer found himself falling asleep for several hours and then waking feeling refreshed. Ishma and the others had left him and he took the data pad with the schematics of this ship and began to make his way to where he could get something to eat.

Kadeer saw at least nine different species on his trek to the Lounge four decks above him, though he saw no rank on any of the uniforms. When he entered the Lounge, he looked around to get his bearings and saw Dynina sitting with several other Darastrixi, including Sarlana. He moved quickly to select some fruit he saw on the food line and then went to the table they all sat at.

Dynina quickly welcomed him with a kiss on his cheek. “Perlae tells me you fell asleep almost as soon as you sat down in your quarters.” She spoke.

Kadeer nodded his head sheepishly. “I did not think I was so tired.” He replied.

“I don’t think any of us realized how tumultuous the last days have been or the toll it has taken on us.” Sarlana spoke now. “Just a week ago we were on Ventori fighting for our very survival.”

“Is this ... is this how it normally is?” Kadeer asked.

Sarlana and Dynina chuckled softly. “I have been with this family only a short time longer than Dynina and I can tell you from experience, in those few weeks I was more active than I had been for the previous three hundred thousand years. So yes ... it is always like this.”

“And they act like it is second nature.” Amena spoke from her chair beside Nicha shaking her head in awe.

Nicha nodded in agreement. “To them it is.” She said.

Dynina nodded her head. “Avoi.” She whispered the word.

“We are departing in a few hours.” Kadeer said. “I have not seen Martin or Androcles since we came aboard. What are they doing?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.