Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations
Chapter 58: Sparta’s Wrath

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 58: Sparta’s Wrath - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

NINETEEN HOURS FROM VENTORI

MED BAY

It was an amazing sight to see really, something that none of the Darastrixi present in the next room had ever witnessed before. The Medical Bay on SPARTA’S WRATH was very large to say the least. It was a full, forty bed hospital really, with two surgical rooms and a separate recovery room. It was much larger than the Medical Bay on the SCIMITAR, which Eliani had called home for so many years, but Andro knew she was more than up to the task. With Caliria, Serale and Cvea now part of her senior staff, Eliani had jumped in with both feet. In the short time that they had been aboard, things had begun to take shape very well.

Cvea Lethon, as she wanted to be called now in order to show her love for her husband and mate, was an astounding learner Eliani had discovered. She simply soaked up information and retained it like a trap. Cvea had learned in several weeks what most Union Field Medics took at least three years to master. Eliani had already advanced her schooling twice since she had been on the ship and each time Cvea was thorough and mastered each and every skill. She was thoughtful and precise, but also accurate and swift. Kavalian she may have been, but like Iama and Cowen, she had become a vital part of the crew. Each new day saw her confidence grow by leaps and bounds. The Medical Field had been an excellent choice for her and like some of the greatest doctors and medics within the Union, she had taken to it like a fish to water. As with Iama, the Biogenic Process had removed her fine coat of hair from her body except for the long tresses on her head, but it had also unwittingly increased the capacity and function of her brain. This was something that Eliani had discovered in her exam of Cvea when she had first come aboard. She had told Andro but both of them agreed there was no need for anyone to know this about her. She was dedicated and loyal and she simply adored her husband and mate Ridor.

Serale Leonidas, for her part, had blended right in immediately because she was now wolf and Hadarian. Never in her young life had she imagined she would be working with the Royal family in any way but now she was the only other Hadarian medical officer on the ship and she knew that she was needed and relied upon. She had Cvea had grown quite close these last weeks and they worked extremely well as a pair, which is what Eliani had been hoping for since she and Caliria seemed to mesh together instantly. Caliria Leonidas was primarily a Research Specialist and she knew it and embraced that fact, but she was also picking up on things very quickly working beside Eliani. While she could easily treat people with her medical skills and care, her main field was Research and Development and she was not afraid to let someone know she did not know how to do something. In her free time when she was not training with Carisia or Lu’ria, Caliria was reviewing all she could about known diseases that Anja had either found cures for or was working on in her spare time.

All four of them worked effortlessly together and the Medical Bay ran without like a well tuned machine. Eliani had requested more senior medics be assigned to the ship with the understanding that the four of them called the shots. Cvea had been granted a temporary Union Military assignment and given the rank of Ensign to better facilitate her acceptance into the military lifestyle. She joked now that she could order her beloved Ridor around and he had to obey her.

The four of them were currently all standing near or around the single bed in the surgical room, Anja at the head of the bed where Laren rested. Caliria sat at the desk station with the four monitors in front of her monitoring every portion of Laren’s vital signs. Cvea stood beside Anja waiting for an order to get her something, while Eliani and Serale stood on either side of Laren at the two portable computer stations, each of them touching her with one hand while monitoring her on the portable screens in front of them. Anja had both of her hands alongside Laren’s head, the soft white glow of her healing power filtering outward and encasing Laren’s upper body. Androcles knelt on one side of the bed, Dorian the other, each of them with one of her hands in theirs. Just outside the entrance to the surgical room in the main medical bay, Ladur rested on the deck between Elynth and Ryner. He had refused to wait outside until the procedure was done, and no one was going to argue with a fully grown Firespitter dragon, especially not one who had Elynth standing beside him in support. They settled for just outside the surgical room because he could not fit though the doorway, but he was in the center of the doorway so he could watch everything.

Robati stood beside Yokra, his hands on her shoulders, Aviel and Nahko stood to their left while Sarlana and General Dytin stood to their right. Murano and Tobia stood behind them, holding tightly to each other and unwilling to leave each other since coming back together. Tobia had been overwhelmed at the sense of peace she felt without Murano now. His entire Etheric resonance echoed with newfound peace and strength. Discovering Martin existed had given back to him the purpose he had thought lost so many years ago, and his conversation with the ethereal Sumar had taken away any shame or doubt he had felt for being the only surviving Praetorian after the war was lost. Much to Tobia’s delight he had not stopped touching her in some manner since the landing bay and this affection grew stronger after Mari had left them to be with Deion.

Yokra stood stoically as he watched Anja speaking to Laren in soft whispers as the white glow filtered softly around his daughter’s upper body. Robati had given him seven fine, healthy sons but the day that Laren had entered their world everything had changed. Even had she not been born like she was, a Dahakoan, it would not have mattered in the least. The exact moment Yokra had seen her eyes, his views changed on nearly everything. Holding his only daughter in his arms, Yokra came to love Robati even more than he already did. He began to love his sons more, communicating with them more often, if only to check on their duties and how they were advancing and growing in their lives. Laren Ti’shara had brought their large family so much closer together, and all of them knew it. Her brothers recognized her as being the catalyst for their father becoming the man he was now and they all loved her even more for that. Yokra was the first to accept that his daughter was Dahakoan, and her safety and Robati’s safety became his focus from that day forward. Robati basked in the new purpose of her husband and how he doted over her now. They were feelings that she no longer held back within herself and she happily returned them to Yokra tenfold. Laren had brought this out in all of them, the sense of family a Dahakoan felt encompassing them all. Laren had told them this day would come and that they needed to be strong. Neither of them felt very strong at the moment.

They could not hear what was being said in the surgical room and Robati pushed back against her husband even more in fear and she gasped when she saw Laren nod her head and look up at the petite woman who was one of her Sepa Daskic. One of her Soul Mothers.

“Everything will be fine Robati my memamosal.” Yokra spoke softly. “Laren has seen this.”

Robati nodded her head slowly. “I know but that does not mean I fear for her less.” She answered. “If ... if Anja cannot fix her she will...”

Yokra pulled her tighter to him. “You must not think like this.” He told her.

Sarlana stepped closer to her and took her hand, Robati turning to look at her. “Androcles and Dorian have allowed me to see deeply within their minds Usjalil Robati. It is not often that Dahakoan allow such a thing, even for one such as me, but I can tell you that their faith in their mother is without question or doubt. I have seen some of the things Anja has accomplished in their thoughts and memories and I tell you now, with no doubt or question in my mind, she is the finest and most gifted medical doctor anywhere in the known universe. Not even the Pralor doctors I have seen can match her. And she will not fail.”

“How can one so small hold such power within her?” Robati asked softly.

“Look beyond her physical stature Lady Robati.” Murano spoke now from behind them as Tobia looked up into his face. “That is a façade. Small she may be, but Anja Leonidas’ will is second only to Martin and Aricia. I have seen her passion and drive personally. I truly believe failure is not a word she understands.”

“She will succeed.” The soft female voice spoke and all of them turned to see Sadi and Ne’Veha enter the observation room with Perlae between them, holding their hands tightly. The Darastrixi in the room stiffened when they saw Perlae, her appearance so very similar to Laren in almost every way. All of them turned quickly to look at her with wide eyes.

Sadi saw their faces and stepped forward. “This is Perlae everyone. It’s alright. She is Andro’s chrora. His cousin.”

Robati moved forward and looked at Perlae intently. She reached up and caressed her cheek with her fingers. “You are ... you are like my Laren.” She said.

Perlae shook her head and reached up to take Robati’s hand. “No, Usjalil Robati.” She answered seeing Robati’s eyes go wide in surprise. “I have not been blessed as your daughter has with the memories and spirit of Wer Zazhuanth, Dadrien of the Mountain. That is an honor only she holds, for she is Dahakoan.”

“You speak our language?” Dytin spoke in surprise. “You know of ... you know of Laren and what she is? How?”

Perlae smiled. “I am half Darastrixi General, as are my sister and brother.” She answered. “My father is Kadeer Imuma, of the family Imuma. My mother was Maha, daughter to Dynina of the Lycavorian pack Mahanlo. Dynina is my staania, my grandmother and she is mother to Sateia, the blessed wife and mate of Sumar.” Perlae finished looking directly at Murano and Tobia.

“Sumar?” Murano gasped.

Aviel stepped forward. “The family Imuma is one of the Revered families!” He spoke. “Their names reside upon the Optonu Memorial. Two thousand families that were lost nearly seventeen thousand years ago!”

Perlae nodded her head. “That is not entirely true Koppentotz Aviel Em’mor.” She told him with a slight smile. “Our father speaks very highly of you and he will be most pleased to know you travel with the Dahakoan.”

Nahko looked at her husband. “Aviel ... what does she mean?”

“The Optonu Mission.” Aviel answered his wife. “It was our first and only attempt to try something similar to the Seed Missions of the Pralor people. The ships were all lost when they were caught in the gravity well of an unknown comet that crashed into a moon and destroyed it.”

Perlae smiled and nodded her head. “That is what our ancestors wanted everyone to think yes.” She told them. “The actual history is a bit different and would require several hours to relate to you.”

“I don’t understand.” Aviel said.

“In time you will see Koppentotz Aviel.” Perlae told him before she turned back to Robati. “I asked Androcles if it would be alright for me to join you here Usjalil Robati.” She spoke. “Our staania told us of the day Laren entered this world and ever since we were small we have looked up to her. You would honor me if you allowed me to stay with you and support you during this time.”

“You do ... you do not know me child.” Robati spoke.

“You are mother to a Dahakoan.” Perlae told her. “That is all that need be said, but you are also the Sepa Dask to Androcles and our other cousins. Our family and blood. That makes you a part of my family now as well.”

Robati nodded after looking at Sadi quickly. In the short time on this ship Androcles’ wives and mates had been with her and Nahko for almost the entire time unless their duties pulled them away. Robati trusted them without question. She saw Sadi nod her head with a smile and Robati turned back to Perlae and took her hand. “Please.” She said as she pulled Perlae back to the large window.

“They are about to start aren’t they?” Perlae asked.

Robati nodded her head. “And I fear for my child.”

Perlae turned and took Sadi’s hand once more as Ne’Veha moved up beside Sadi. She turned back and looked into the surgical rom and shook her head with a smile. “There is no need to fear Usjalil Robati.” She saw softly. “Her sepa isthasyi are with her. And her family is all around her. That is all the strength she will need. That is all the strength any of us will ever need.”

Avoi.” Ne’Veha spoke softly.

“All monitors are online Anja.” Caliria called from her chair behind the curved station of medical screens.

“I’m set here as well.” Serale spoke as she tapped the screen once more and returned her hand to Laren’s midsection.

“Me too mother.” Eliani spoke as she did the same thing.

Anja nodded and once more looked down at Laren’s face. Her multicolored blue eyes, one azure in color, the other cobalt blue turned back to her with utter confidence and love in them. “Laren, I won’t lie to you.” Anja told her. “I looked at all the medical information Andro gave to me about your people. I know it inside and out now, but this procedure ... I’m going to be manipulating your DNA Laren. At the molecular level. It’s going to hurt badly. It’s going to hurt really badly. We can’t put you to sleep because we need to monitor your vitals while you are alert and awake.”

“I understand.” Laren spoke with a small smile. “I am ... I am prepared Sepa Dask.”

Anja nodded her head slowly. “Ok ... if you are sure ... let’s get started.”

Laren nodded her head as Anja lowered her hands to either side of her head at her temples and the soft white glow of her power filtered out once more to surround Laren’s head and then her shoulders. Anja closed her eyes and began to concentrate. Almost instantly Laren let loose with a shrill scream of horrible pain, her hands tightening on Andro and Dorian’s hands until her nails drew blood from their skin and then lithe her body was arching off the bed as the veins in her neck bulged outward. Her eyes grew huge in pain and sweat immediately blossomed on her skin.

Anja pulled her hands away quickly and Laren instantly dropped back to the bed heaving for air and her eyes wide as sweat now covered her exposed skin in a bright sheen.

Son vada carians!” Laren almost screamed. “It ... it felt like a thousand knives were stabbing me all over! Stabbing me and then twisting inside me!”

Andro stood up and looked at Anja never releasing her hand, his face a mask of worry. “Mother?”

Anja looked at him. “I was afraid of this.” She said.

“Afraid of what?” Andro asked her.

“I knew it was going to be painful for her.” Anja answered looking at him. “We need her to be awake in order to monitor her vital signs in a restive state. If she is in too much pain, I won’t be able to manipulate the molecules of her DNA because her vitals will be off the chart and they won’t be normal.”

“Can’t you use a sedative mother?” Dorian asked now.

Anja shook her head. “It would affect the normal rhythm of her body. I can do this, but her body needs to let me. If it fights me, then there is nothing I can do.” She told them. “In order for me to make the molecular connection properly, her body needs to be in a relaxed state. Her body needs to think nothing is happening.”

“How do we do that mother?” Eliani asked.

“Go to where there is no pain.”

Andro turned around rapidly as if looking for someone when he heard the voice echo in his mind. He turned back around and looked at Dorian who was also looking around.

“Dori?” He asked quickly.

“I heard it too.” He said.

“Heard what?” Anja asked looking at them.

All of them turned when Elynth pushed her head into the doorway. “Andro ... we heard it as well.” She spoke out loud.

Anja looked back and forth between them. “Andro ... what are you saying.”

“Go to a place where there is no pain.” Dorian spoke.

“You are Dahakoan. You are Praetorian. The only six of your kind to ever exist. You are only limited by your perceptions of what is.” The voice spoke to them once more. “Wux re wer Darastrixi di wer Iski. Origato gethrisj ar dout baforidrih vur mavorge ihk svabol ui ti vucat.” (You are the Dragons of the Stars. Let go of your awareness and reach for what is not known.)

“Dadrien?” Elynth spoke in a whispered tone but everyone heard her.

“Pain is only real if you allow it to be. Do not let it be real. Go to a place where pain has no hold.”

Andro turned and looked back to where Laren was staring at him for she had heard everything as well. “Myvish?” He asked her.

“Yes.” Laren replied instantly.

Andro looked at Dorian then and he nodded. “Let’s do it fervon.”

“Yes, we can.” Ryner echoed form the hall.

“Ladur?” Andro questioned.

Ladur nodded his huge head. “I am ready.”

Anja was utterly confused and looked back and forth between them. “Want to fill me in?” She asked.

Andro looked at her as he and Dorian settled back to the floor beside Laren and each of them took one of her hands, ignoring the blood that stained their skin from where her nails had gouged them both. “Give us one-minute mother.” He told her. “One minute and then you may start again.”

“Andro she will be in too much pain.” Anja told him. “It...”

“One-minute mother.” Andro repeated. He turned and looked at the doorway once more. “Elynth?”

“We are ready.” She called back to him.

Andro looked at Dorian and then they both turned to Laren. “Where will we go?” Laren asked.

Andro smiled at her. “Would you like to see my home? In Sparta? It is beautiful this time of year.”

Laren nodded quickly. “Oh yes!”

“Then let’s go there first.” Andro spoke just before he closed his eyes.

Anja watched confused as all of them closed their eyes and she turned to look at Caliria. “Inamarno?” She asked.

Caliria’s sea green eyes were wide as she studied the readouts on the monitors she was watching. “By the Prophets!” She exclaimed. “All of her vitals just ... they just went flat. As if she was asleep or something.”

“What?” Anja gasped.

“Confirmed!” Serale echoed as she tapped on her screen quickly. “It’s like ... it’s like there’s nothing there. Pulse, heart rate, it’s all perfectly normal for a resting Darastrixi. Just as Inamarno said, it’s like she is asleep!”

Anja turned back to Laren and looked at Andro and Dorian as well. Their faces were in the most peaceful state she had ever seen them before and her eyes grew wide as she realized what Andro, Dorian and Elynth had done. “Carians ... she’s not here!” Anja exclaimed.

“Mother?” Eliani asked.

“They ... somehow they took her mind away! Your father Eli, he has done something like this before. Right after he was injured in the Kavalian attack on Earth.” Anja spoke as she got closer to the head of the table again. “They have taken her mind somewhere else within the Etheric realm. Just like he did.”

“Mother, the Etheric power required to do something like that?” Eliani stammered. “To detach your mind from your physical body ... it is...”

Anja nodded. “Yes, I know.”

“Do we stop?” Eliani asked.

“No!” Anja spoke shaking her head quickly. “We go to work.”

Robati was in tears as she saw Anja once more begin to filter her power through Laren, only this time her daughter simply lay there as if nothing was happening. Instantly she became worried and terrified.

“She is not moving!” Robati gasped. “What is wrong? She is not moving?”

Sarlana had been standing quietly with her eyes closed the moment she felt the massive tremors within the Etheric realm begin. When Robati gasped and spoke her eyes opened once more and she turned to Murano. As powerful a Praetorian as he was, Sarlana knew he had to have felt it as well.

“Murano?” She gasped. “Is that... ?”

Tobia looked up into his handsome face once more and saw him open his eyes as well. She looked at him confused as he met Sarlana’s gaze.

“Yes.” Murano spoke with some awe in his voice.

“What?” Yokra demanded. “What is going on? She makes no sound! She does not move! It is like she is...”

“No!” Sadi exclaimed as she squeezed Ne’Veha’s hand harder for they both felt it as well. Andro was not blocking them, he was allowing his mind to filter to hers and Ne’Veha’s since they were so close to him, and they could feel what he was doing though they could not actually see it. “They have ... they have taken her away!”

Robati turned to her now. “Sadi child, what... ?”

Sadi looked at her and smiled a dazzling smile. Perlae was struck by the beauty that Sadi and Ne’Veha radiated right now and she glanced into the room once more and then back to Sadi and understood. She gasped in disbelief and squeezed Sadi’s other hand tighter.

“They have conducted the Erranya Hydul!” Perlae rasped. (Spirit Walk)

Sadi nodded her head. “Yes.”

“What is this?” Yokra demanded. “This Erranya Hydul?”

Erranya Hydul.” Sarlana spoke now. “It means Spirit Walk in the Lycavorian language Yokra Ti’shara. Androcles, Dorian, Elynth, Ryner and Ladur have taken your daughter, their sepa myvish, they have taken her to another place so that Anja can do what she must. A place where there is no pain.”

“But how?” Robati gasped aloud.

“There is much about the Etheric Realm that we still do not understand.” Murano spoke now. “I have heard of several Praetorians who could do this. Sumar told me of them once. They can, they can detach their minds from their bodies and then go wherever it is they wish. It takes immense concentration and force of will, but within that room there, are the six most powerful minds that I have ever encountered outside of Martin Leonidas. And all of them, your daughter included, all of them have the blood of Sumar in their veins.”

“What ... what does this mean?” Yokra demanded once more.

Sadi moved over beside him and took his arm in her hands. He looked down into her stunning eyes. “It means that Laren will be fine Yokra Ti’shara. It means that our sepa myvish will be whole when this day ends and you will never have to worry about her condition again. Ever again.”

Yokra glanced back into the room where he saw Anja bent over the table, her hands on either side of Laren’s head and her whole body swathed in that white glow of healing radiation. He took a deep breath and drew Robati closer to him and smiled.

“Then this ... this will be a joyous day indeed.” He spoke.

It was the most amazing thing that any of them had ever experienced in their young lives and it would be something that they did many more times in the future. They stood side by side on the warm, white sand, Laren between Andro and Dorian holding their hands, Elynth, Ryner and Ladur behind them. The sun was high in the clear blue sky and Laren could feel a slight breeze caressing her skin and making her long black hair wave back and forth. The greenish blue ocean waters of the Laconian Gulf extended as far as her eyes could see and when she turned her head she could see land in the distance with homes and buildings rising along the mountain ridges.

Wer Tiichir di Dadrien!” Laren gasped. “This ... this is your home? We are ... we are truly here? How?” (The Blessing of Dadrien)

Andro nodded his head with a smile as he looked at her. “I have no idea.” He answered her. “We concentrated and...”

“Here we are.” Dorian exclaimed as he looked all around them. “Man, this is so cool!”

Laren released their hands and felt the sand between her toes. “We are here ... we are here ethereally.” She said. “As Dadrien and Lord Sumar appeared to us. But it is different. Andro, I can feel the sand on my feet. I can feel the breeze on my skin.”

Andro nodded his head once more as he looked around Cranae Island. “It sure looks that way.” He said. His azure eyes detected half a dozen Durcunusaan troops in teams of two in the distance conducting their normal patrols and duties but none seemed to take notice of them standing openly on the beach.

“Androcles, this is ... this is beyond amazing.” Elynth spoke softly from behind them and he turned to look at her.

“That would be putting it mildly sister.” He told her with another smile.

Laren spun around in the sand, her eyes taking everything in. She lifted her face and saw birds flying high above them, heard the noises they made as they circled looking for food. Her eyes dropped and she saw the large, sprawling villa a few hundred meters away, the beautiful flowered paths and the men and women who walked among them.

“You live here?” Laren exclaimed once more. “This is ... this is an island Andro! It is huge!”

“It’s not that big really.” Andro commented somewhat embarrassed.

Dorian chuckled now as he looked around where they were on the east side of the island. “Nope ... not big at all.” He spoke sarcastically.

“Can they ... can they see us?” Laren asked softly.

Andro grinned now. “I don’t know. Why don’t you strip off your clothes and find out sister? If they can see you, then they’ll start chasing you!”

“Andro!!” Laren and Elynth exclaimed together as Laren spun around and punched him lightly in the chest while Elynth butted him in the shoulder. Ryner and Ladur, still in awe of what they were experiencing began laughing as did Dorian and Andro.

Laren looked at Androcles. “How long can we stay?” She asked like a giddy schoolgirl.

Andro took her hand. “As long as you like sister.” He told her. “Come ... sister, let Dorian and I show you my home.”

Laren’s happy face was all that mattered to anyone as they began to trek across the warm sand to the portion of the villa that was for family members. Laren was enthralled immediately upon entering from the patio when she saw the huge, carved walls and bright interior. Elynth remained on the patio with Ryner and Ladur and began to tell Ladur and Ryner of happy times that they had experienced here at the villa, even as they felt the breeze from the cool ocean sweep across their scales.

The Durcunusaan pair who checked the perimeter and interior of the villa every four hours appeared two hours and forty-three minutes later. They would never be able to explain the open double doors into the interior of the villa or the sand they found scattered across the main living area and on the two pristine couches inside the villa, nor would they be able to explain how so much sand had blown onto the patio when there had not been a strong enough wind to do such a thing in over a week.

They decided to keep their findings to themselves after insuring that nothing had been disturbed. They did not want to be taken off duty for being malda.

SPARTA’S WRATH

ANDROCLES’ READY ROOM

MAIN QCR CONFERENCE ROOM

“ ... never seen anything like it in my life Lover. Except from you.” Anja spoke from the high backed chair she sat in on the end of the long, polished table. She had her feet drawn up under her firm ass, her hands wrapped around the steaming mug of coffee. Her face looked slightly drawn as if she had been awake for several days straight, but she knew that was just from the nearly three hours she had spent working on Laren. It was by far, the longest amount of time she had ever gone continuously using her healing powers and now she was just tired. The coffee helped but she knew she would have to get at least a few hours of sleep to recover her stamina, something she planned on doing right after this communication was over.

Martin’s tall, life sized figure was in the Command Center on Ventori and leaning against the front of the empty desk. He wore his full Armorply Mark VI body armor so Anja knew that he had been up to something no good while they were gone, but she was just too tired to scold or question him about it. He was standing in front of her now, and just his ruggedly handsome face was enough to make her feel better.

“Where did he and Dorian learn to do something like that?” Anja finished.

“Sumar’s Tomes.” Martin answered instantly. “It’s very similar to what I did right after For’mya and Dysea were taken.”

Anja shook her head. “This was different Martin. Sadi, Ne’Veha, none of them were affected like we were when you did it.”

Martin nodded his head. “Probably because they knew not to shut everything out like I did. They know what it did to you and the others, and considering what they are turning out to be, the focus and concentration to hold and shield her mind from the pain would not be an issue for them.”

“Andro asked her if she wanted to see his home.” Anja said softly. “Cranae Island.”

“You know as well as I do that Cranae Island is where he is most at peace.” Martin said. “It is all Dorian has known as well. It stands to reason that is where they would go.” Martin looked at her intently in the transmission. “You look worn out Red. Are you sure you are ok?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.