Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 56: Ventori

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 56: Ventori - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

JORLARI

Konlar firmly gripped Lirana’s lush figure in his arms and crushed her to him, spinning her around in happiness where she greeted him at the bottom of the ramp of their transport. He had not known until this exact moment how much his much younger wife and mate truly meant to him and he made a silent vow to himself to never put her in danger again. Lirana’s arms were wrapped tightly around his broad shoulders and she excitedly nuzzled his roughly bearded face in delight as his male aura swarmed around her. Even with all of the Alpha wolf auras she could detect since coming here, they did not compare to Konlar’s wonderful scent and aura in her eyes and heart.

Edrao stood just to the side of them with a small smile on his face as he watched for a moment and then he turned his head to look around. The immense airfield they had landed upon was larger than anything he had ever expected to see and the odd looking craft were situated all around them. They had only been to Ventori once since the Svorag had attacked and they found it desolate and devoid of life. Standing here now he did not get that sense from the surrounding area. He could see several of the aircraft lifting off into the distance, the sound of their engines powerful yet muted from this distance. He could see heavy weapons placements all around the airfield to include very well-armed security. His head came back to the rear of their ramp when he detected movement and he saw the single, tall Lycavorian make his way forward, three very stern looking soldiers behind him. All of them were searching the area around them for threats and it was obvious they were there to protect this Lycavorian. Edrao’s eyes grew wider when he realized that this Lycavorian was an Alpha, but he was also just like him.

He was a Pralor.

Konlar lowered Lirana to the ground finally and she gazed up into his eyes with an adoring smile and love.

“You are not hurt?” Konlar asked her once more, reaching up to caress her cheek under his fingers.

Lirana nodded her head quickly, relishing in the feel of her mate’s touch upon her. “I am fine.” She told him, squeezing his hands in hers. “We are all fine my love.”

“I should never have let you come here.” Konlar stammered. “I put you in danger!”

Lirana shook her head this time. “If you had not, then we would not have discovered what we have husband.” She told him.

“How did they ... how did they discover you?” Konlar asked.

“Does that really matter now?” The new voice spoke and Konlar turned to see the Alpha Lycavorian walk fully up to them. He had obviously been waiting patiently while Lirana greeted her mate which told Konlar quite a bit right away.

He tucked his arm around Lirana and pulled her tight to him, meaning to protect her as he saw the three heavily armed soldiers just behind this Alpha. Konlar also noticed instantly just what Edrao had noticed. This Alpha was also a Pralor, yet his scent also marked him as being someone who had been turned for far longer than even Edrao.

“Welcome to Ventori.” Wayonn told him. “Though I dare say this was your planet long before it became ours.”

“Yours?” Konlar exclaimed.

Wayonn smiled and nodded his head. “Oh yes. Ventori is now the second planet in the Echo Quadrant that has become part of the Lycavorian Union.”

“And you would be?” Edrao asked.

“I am Wayonn.” He replied evenly. “And we are certainly glad that you chose to come here.”

“Who are you?” Edrao asked once more. “What position do you hold?”

Wayonn shrugged his shoulders casually. “I have no real title.” He answered. “Though I imagine Martin and others are hard at work trying to think one up. Most everyone just calls me Vali’star Wayonn.”

“Prophet?” Edrao spoke.

Wayonn nodded his head. “A silly name since I am anything but a prophet, but that is what they have been calling me. I can’t get them to stop honestly.”

“You are ... you are Pralor.” Konlar said softly.

Wayonn nodded his head. “I was a Pralor yes, just like your advisor Edrao here. Though I was turned many years before either of you were born.”

“An Alpha?” Konlar asked.

Wayonn nodded once more. “My wife and mate was an Alpha.” He replied. “It was she who turned me.”

Edrao moved slightly closer to him. “How did you... ?”

“How did I become turned?” Wayonn said with a calm voice and smile. “That is a story that would require some rather extensive time to tell, but it is one that you will discover over time I’m sure if you decide to remain among us. We are very fortunate you decided to come here. There is quite a bit that we need to discuss.”

“Where are our people?” Edrao demanded. “We will not talk until we know our people are safe.”

Wayonn met his gaze. “Your people are fine.” He answered. “You need only ask Lirana here for the truth in that.”

Konlar looked at Lirana and she nodded her head swiftly. “They are unhurt husband.” She told him. “All but Neral are within a portable building at their base camp with food and beds and many comforts.”

“Prisoners?” Edrao snarled as he glared at Wayonn.

Wayonn met his eyes. “They are no more our prisoners than you are.” He stated before looking at Konlar. “If you wish Konlar, I will have them escorted here and then you may depart Ventori without further delay. However, that choice will require us to label you and the Betas that follow you as potential threats.”

“Now you threaten us!” Konlar hissed.

Wayonn shook his head. “I’m not threatening you.” He stated. “I’m simply conveying the facts to you. It was you who sent your wife and mate and others who follow you here to Ventori to spy on us; to gather intelligence on us. Not the other way around. Or do you now wish to deny that is what you were doing?”

Konlar glanced quickly at Edrao and then back to Wayonn who could see the questions in his eyes. “I...”

“We detected your mate’s ship the moment that it entered Ventori’s system.” Wayonn told him calmly, interrupting his words. He looked at Edrao deciding to give a little information to them. “Our ships and equipment may be based on Pralor technology as you no doubt have discovered by now, however we are not Pralor in our tactics or our means.”

“You ... but you are a Pralor.” Edrao spoke, his tone less hostile now.

Wayonn shook his head. “As I said, I have been Lycavorian for far longer than I was ever Pralor.” He stated evenly. “Lorendo was the one who saw to that, though I sincerely doubt he ever envisioned the consequences of his actions.”

“Lorendo again?” Konlar spoke.

Wayonn nodded his head. “His hands are far dirtier than even you imagine.” He told him. “He has been using you and your people to further his own agenda, which is not something that would benefit you or any of our people should they come to fruition.” He looked at Konlar. “As Martin told you, we are not the enemy.”

“You would just let us leave?” Konlar asked.

Wayonn nodded his head. “If that is what you wished. Those were Martin’s instructions to me.” He replied. “The end result of that decision would be solely on your shoulders however. We will eventually discover what Lorendo is up to, with or without your help. When we do, we will act on that information accordingly. When we do act, it will be neither quick nor painless for those aligned against us.”

“We are not aligned against you!” Konlar gasped.

Wayonn met his eyes. “Aren’t you?” He asked tilting his head slightly to the side and meeting his gaze. “Lorendo has had you following two Pralor women. Two women who happen to be family members to the Lycavorian King. His grandmother and his Aunt.” Wayonn saw Edrao’s and Konlar’s eyes grow wide at this information. “You are beginning to understand now aren’t you? Martin Leonidas is very protective of his family as you no doubt understand being wolf.”

Konlar nodded his head as he looked at Lirana quickly. “How is ... how is that possible?” He answered looking back at Wayonn.

“That is a story for the ages.” Wayonn told him. “But it is fact. Perhaps one day you will hear it, but know that is what drives Martin Leonidas. If you wish to depart Ventori with your people, you will be allowed to leave without harm or pressure, but it would be you dividing our people. That is not something Martin wants. The only thing he loves more than his own people are his Queens and his children. He wants to speak with you and meet the man who has lead his people this far and obviously led them with purpose and care. It is your decision to make but before you do, know this...” Wayonn met his eyes intently. “If you decide to leave now and it is discovered that you knowingly took part in anything that happened here on Ventori, then he will hunt you down and there will be no place that you can hide in this entire Universe.” Wayonn stepped closer to him. “That is something that we do not want to happen.”

“We may not ... we may not have been here,” Konlar spoke. “But these are my people! I would never do anything that brought them harm! Never!”

Wayonn nodded his head. “That is what Martin determined as well.” He turned slightly behind him and motioned to the closest Durcunusaan troop that was behind him. The man nodded and lifted his hand to his face, activating his jaw Implant. Within what seemed like mere seconds an odd looking hover vehicle came barreling up to their position and came to a halt. It had apparently been standing by just over the crest of the hill. Wayonn turned back to Konlar and motioned to the armored vehicle. “This is one of our Heavy Lifters. Our main ground transports. Please...” He spoke pointing to the Lifter. “We can stop at the barracks where your people are in Discovery Base and then I will take you to see Martin. They are currently on the other side of the city of Jorlari cleaning out the last nests of these Svorag vermin.”

Konlar looked at him with wide eyes. “He does this himself?” He asked in shock.

Wayonn chuckled softly. “Martin Leonidas does not sit back and let others do for him. He only waited until his Queens departed and now he is fighting in the thick of it with his men. His Queens would not have allowed him to do such a thing.”

“He sent them away so he could fight?” Edrao asked.

Wayonn shook his head. “No. They have a diplomatic mission that they are on with the Tasmor Sovereign Regent. But now that they are gone, Martin can act more recklessly than if they were here. Something he does quite well. Come ... you will not be disappointed I assure you.”

Wayonn turned and began moving for the Lifter and Konlar felt Lirana nudge his side. He looked down into her face and saw her nod her head. He had come to trust her female instincts completely since they had been mated and he would not change that now. Squeezing her hand he began to follow Wayonn.

HELIX-CLASS CORVETTE

ASSIGNED TO ARC ROYAL

ENROUTE TO SPARTA’S WRATH

ETA THIRTEEN POINT 4 HOURS

They were designed and built for speed and quick strikes, and while they would never match the newly created and built PREMONITION in capability, the HELIX-Class Pralor corvettes were quite proficient. This particular Corvette had been tweaked by the engineers at Dreamland and while still retaining its speed and ability to fight, it was now used mainly as a transport vessel. Unlike the PREMONITION, the HELIX-Class Corvettes had only one main deck and two separate crawl spaces above and below the main deck. The central portion of the ship was configured in typical passenger carrying capacity with many comfortable chairs and couches spread out in the three different sections of the ship. The forward section was where Saydia sat with Namiri, Emylea and her four other daughters who had recently arrived on a Tasmor warship to be with their mother once they had heard of her union to Anthylea. All of them were overjoyed that she had finally fulfilled the one wish they all knew she had and that was to marry the beautiful and exotic Anthylea. The caramel colored Anthylea had been an anchor for their mother for many years and the adoring love they had for each other was without question. Faydia Daret was especially close to Anthylea for she was a Tasmor Breeder herself, and she sat with Anthylea speaking in soft tones, always seeking advice from the older woman in how she should act and present herself. Rena, Inara and Kelale sat with their mother, Namiri and Emylea trying to discover all that they could on the Lycavorians and other species that were among them. Emylea and Namiri were excited about this trip for their own reasons, Namiri because she knew this was an important mission. What she was going to do was secret, only Emylea knowing what the situation was all about. She had spoken to Sadi and the others for quite a long time and found them to be extremely friendly and humorous. They were already planning to meet her when they arrived and begin the ruse that would bring the Tasmor people together with the Lycavorians for many years to come. Namiri learned much from Sadi and the others about Androcles, and to say that his sense of honor and pride impressed her would be only partially true. If everything they told her about him was true, he could very well be just the man she had been looking for all of her life.

Emylea Daret on the other hand, she wanted to see Mari in the worst possible way. The bubbly Pralor woman had smitten Emylea from the beginning and they had shared a beautiful and passionate relationship for several months while Mari was with her mother Tobia on the Tasmor homeworld. Neither of them wanted it to end, but they knew Emylea would not have been able to continue their torrid relationship once Mari left, for the Tasmor Quorum would never have allowed it. Emylea Daret was heartbroken when she discovered Mari had married one of the Lycavorian Princes, but she loved Mari and to know that she was happy would make Emylea happy. She didn’t look forward to seeing her with another person, especially a male, but Emylea hoped she would be able to hold her one last time.

The center section of the ship held all of the Tasmor Quorum members, while the rear section held only four passengers, two of them Jacina and Recia. It was here that Aricia stopped when she caught Jacina’s scent and her azure eyes found her easily enough and went wide when she saw her. She had caught the faintest taste of her scent when they began the journey but she dismissed it as an accident.

“Jacina?” Aricia gasped as she moved over to the small couch where she sat with Recia.

Jacina’s face lit up when she saw Aricia and she got to her feet quickly. “Aricia!”

The two women embraced tightly, and Aricia pushed her back looking at her. “Carians Jacina you look beautiful! Your hair is... !”

Jacina smiled shyly. “It is a new beginning for us.” She spoke evenly. “I felt it was needed. Anja’s hair color is gorgeous and I tried to get as close as I could.”

Aricia let her fingers trace through Jacina’s long hair and smiled. “It’s beautiful. You are beautiful.” She said. Ever since they had first met her in that Svorag mountain horror, Aricia knew that Jacina would play a role within their family in the future. Martin and her fellow Queens knew this as well, but even Martin could not see how it would play out. She ran her fingers over Jacina’s cheek. “Just don’t tell Melyanna that ... she will never let us live it down.”

Jacina laughed and nodded her head. “I won’t.” She said.

Aricia looked at Recia and took the chair next to the couch where they sat. “Recia, you are looking beautiful as well.” She said taking her hand as Jacina returned to her seat.

Recia had fully recovered and Anja had declared her free of the Svorag virus many weeks ago but because of advanced changes within her body due to the virus, there were still small portions of her body that retained the almost scale like skin of the Svorag. They were small and in places that no one would ever see, but they were very sensitive to the touch and Recia was still learning to control the urges these sensations brought out in her. One other thing that remained from her near transformation was the almost lizard like, eight inch long tongue that had not returned to normal. It was something Recia had come to terms with, but she was also still learning to speak normally once more.

Aricia had to admit that those reminders aside, Recia was a very stunning woman. Her body was lean and muscular in a very lush feminine and way, her breasts firm and perky. Her long blond hair was the color of fresh wheat and her stunning blue eyes were clear and alert.

Recia squeezed Aricia’s hand and smiled brilliantly. “I have Anja, For’mya and you to thank for that.” She spoke. “You and they saved me. Saved us.”

Aricia blushed slightly, unaccustomed to the praise. “We only did what was right.” She said.

Recia nodded her head. “Perhaps.” She answered. “But you did not have to help me these last weeks and months as you have. None of you did. Remaining by my side while I came to terms with what happen to me. I will forever be in your debt.”

Aricia shook her head. “There is no debt to be paid.” She replied. Aricia took her hand in both of hers and looked at her intently. “How are you doing? Really?”

Recia smiled and nodded her head. “Better than I ever thought I would.” She replied honestly. “I don’t remember most of it to be honest, just brief images. They are fading for the most part thankfully. Anja has given me a treatment for the patches of Svorag skin that remain. They are still sensitive but she said this will fade as I become more used to them.” Recia looked at her with a genuine smile. “On a brighter note, I can now lick my eyebrows.”

Aricia’s eyes grew wide as the long, eight inch tongue extended from her mouth and rose up to move slowly along Recia’s eyebrows. Recia couldn’t help herself and she began to laugh and this caused Aricia and Jacina to break out into laughter as well. After a moment Aricia regained her composure and looked at them. “I did not know you would be coming with us.” She finally said.

“Anja suggested it.” Jacina answered. “She said your son’s ship will have the most advanced labs in this quadrant. Even more so than those on Artaaya. We want to work and that is where we will do the most good in fighting these monsters.”

Aricia nodded her head. “I understand.” She said.

“I want to ... I want to eradicate all of them.” Recia spoke in a low, harsh voice. “I want to make them pay for what they did to us. To others.”

Aricia squeezed her hand once more. “That is perfectly understandable and accepted.” She told her. “Direct that anger and desire in your actions Recia. Do not let it ferment inside you. And do not let it rule who you are inside.”

Recia met her eyes. “I would not have been able to do that without you and Jacina and the others.” She told her honestly. “Now, now I know I can.”

Aricia smiled and leaned over without hesitation to kiss her cheek and nuzzle her skin in a friendly fashion. “You will always have us.” She told her. “That is without question. Besides, Anja would never let such intelligent and gifted researchers like you and Jacina to escape her direct hand. She surrounds herself with the brightest and the best and that is why she is so skilled herself.”

“What is this ship like?” Jacina asked now.

Recia nodded her head. “We have never been on a VORTEX-Class cruiser before. We’ve never seen one except in history files.”

Aricia smiled. “Well then I guess we will discover this together for neither have we.” She answered. “We can get lost together and have one of our children come to our rescue.”

Recia and Jacina laughed at that as Aricia got comfortable. Jacina was to be part of their family in some way Aricia knew and the young woman, really only a few years younger than her though she had been in stasis for over nine hundred years, she fascinated Aricia. Recia was struggling to rebound from what had happened to her and being on Andro’s ship was the perfect medicine.

Time would reveal all to Aricia and their family and no one would be unhappy to say the least.

The Flight Deck of the HELIX-Class Corvette held not only the two standard pilot seats, but also a third center seat that was slightly elevated and directly between the two pilot seats. The Flight Deck was larger than anything that Endith, For’mya and Tina had ever flown before, but all three of them were thoroughly enjoying the space. Tina sat behind For’mya in front of an immense computer console that monitored every aspect of the ship. Further back in the spacious deck was a refreshments counter and couch with a knee high table. It was on this couch that Perlyea sat with Aduna. Anja turned from the refreshment counter and handed each of them a metallic mug with steaming cinnamon flavored tea.

“I spoke quickly with my daughter Eliani before we left.” She told them as she turned back and retrieved her large mug of coffee. “She told me SPARTA’S WRATH has four different main Research Labs and we are going to commandeer one of them.” She spoke as she settled in the comfortable chair across from Perlyea and Aduna. “I have all the research and data we have gathered since coming out here on my P9 and once I download it to the computers in the lab we can get to work. Once this business with Androcles is done.”

Aduna glanced at Perlyea quickly, Anja taking notice of the look that passed between the two women.

“What?” Anja inquired of them. “What’s wrong?”

Perlyea smiled and leaned forward. “There is nothing wrong.” She answered. “Aduna just has ... she has questions about the Gene Treatment.”

“What questions?” Anja asked settling her eyes on Aduna.

“Perlyea has explained it to me.” Aduna spoke now. “It’s not that I do not believe her,” Aduna looked at her with a loving smile. “She is brilliant at what she does,” Aduna turned back to Anja after Perlyea reached out and squeezed her hand. “It is true then that we will be able to have children?”

Anja knew right away what was flashing through Aduna’s mind. After so long trying to have children together, Aduna was hesitant to believe that it could actually happen now. Anja smiled and leaned forward in her chair. “Yes.” She answered. “I have looked at all of her work and what she did in combining the needed parts of the serum. It was actually incredible work considering that technologically speaking Tasmor Medical Science is about a thousand years behind ours. That is a testament to her skill really.”

“I took the Gene Treatment shortly after Perlyea though.” Aduna spoke. “I know you told her it will take time but...”

“But it’s been almost two years and nothing?” Anja asked her.

Aduna nodded her head. “Yes.” She looked quickly at Perlyea. “Not that I don’t mind our time together these last two years. They have been glorious.”

Perlyea blushed slightly and smiled. “They certainly have.” She agreed.

Anja chuckled at their coy looks for one another and she set her mug down on the table. “The evolution of Lycavorian DNA is an amazing thing really.” She said. “It has been changing for millennia and it continue to change. It is adaptive to its environment. It does not matter that those on Ventori are Beta Wolves and you used their DNA; you would have had the same result with the DNA from an Alpha. When I told Perlyea the time frame of when the changes within your body will be complete it was a rough estimate. All the tests we have done since have proven this. Changes are occurring Aduna, in you and Perlyea and every Tasmor who took the Gene Treatment.”

“I know.” Aduna said softly. “I just want...”

“We want my love.” Perlyea said. “We want to start a family.”

Anja smiled at them. “And you will.” She said. “What is happening to you, within you; it is very similar to what goes on within our own people. Just in the last thirty years alone, among the Lycavorians within the Union, we have had to change how we view the things we grew up with because our females were coming into adulthood much sooner than they had in the past. Aricia went through her Coming of Age when she was barely over a hundred years old for example, but now our females are entering their Coming of Age in their late teens. Our males are moving into their own adulthood even sooner.”

“Sooner?” Aduna asked.

Anja nodded her head. “Just as it is with our young females, they look older than they actually are in years, because evolution of our species has made this so. Experiences and events have caused this to happen for whatever the reason, and our DNA changes with it. My theory, and there are many theories, is that because we can imprint our children in the Etheric realm, it makes them older than they actually are. Our physical bodies are finally catching up. It took exactly eighteen months for my body to adapt after Martin turned me. With For’mya and Dysea it took a few months longer. Duewa was bitten less than a year ago, but the changes in her are almost complete. It is no different for the Beta wolves that Perlyea’s serum was created with. They may not have gone through as many changes in the same time period as the wolves in the Alpha Quadrant, but that’s the amazing thing about Lycavorian DNA. It is always changing.”

“And it will not alter us?” Aduna asked.

Anja shook her head. “Like Perlyea has probably told you already, she only used enough DNA strands to create the serum. Whatever changes do take place within you, they will be on such a miniscule scale you probably won’t even notice them entirely. Some of them you might. All of you will be healthier, that is just part of the Lycavorian Healing Factor that you will more than likely notice. Aside from that, your senses might be a little more sharp, your endurance a little higher, but nothing that will alter you as a Tasmor. Essentially, over time, the serum will have fixed whatever the issue was that was keeping your Breeders from having children in more numbers. You will still be completely Tasmor.”

“And those Tasmor Breeders that ... the ones who entered into relationships with females from Ventori?” Aduna asked. “I only ask because ... my sister has taken a Ventori female into her bed and they are very much in love with each other.”

Anja nodded her head. “They will be able to have perfectly healthy children. I mean we could probably do a Gene Projection and see what a child of such a union would look like, but if they are healthy, what does it matter?”

Aduna shook her head with a smile. “It does not matter.” She said as she sat back on the couch and looked at Perlyea with a new twinkle in her dark eyes.

“Would they be able to shift as you do Anja?” Perlyea asked.

Anja shook her head. “That I can’t answer.” She replied. “Not until a child from a union like that is born. Then it can be tested and determined if that is plausible. I mean we could guess and probably be right, but we wouldn’t be completely sure. I don’t like to guess either.”

Perlyea looked at her intently, glanced at Aduna and then back to Anja. “You can smell that we desire you can’t you Anja? Aricia and For’mya as well.” She asked softly.

“Perlyea!” Aduna gasped in surprise.

“There is no point in hiding it any longer.” Perlyea spoke frankly. “Not if we are going to spend so much time together in the future.”

Anja stared at her, unsurprised by Perlyea’s candor. She was a very strong and intelligent woman and so was Aduna. She, Aricia and For’mya had detected this wafting from their scents just as Martin had said. It grew more pronounced in Perlyea once Aduna had arrived since they were already lovers and in a deeply committed relationship. That desire reflected in Aduna as well because of their feelings for each other. Anja had known this would come up sooner or later and that they would need to address it. Aricia and For’mya agreed to let Anja handle it since it appeared she was more of the focus for both women.

Anja looked at both of them with her jade green eyes. “Aricia, For’mya and I, Dysea, Bella and Cirith, we have loved each other for so long, shared each other and Martin for almost three decades.” Anja spoke softly. “The love we have for each other is no different than what you and Aduna have for each other. Martin is the only man any of us have loved or desired in all that time. He is the only man that any of us have wanted to love. He is a part of us, just as Aduna is a part of you and you part of her Perlyea.”

Perlyea looked at Aduna with adoring eyes and nodded her head as she looked back to Anja. “Yes.” She said.

“Ever since Martin first claimed each one of us, we have always had each other.” Anja continued. “No doubts, no regrets and no hesitation. In that entire time, because of who we are, we have never had those we could speak with, be with, that were what you would call true friends. That is what we have always desired to be honest and until we met you Perlyea and then Aduna, we did not fully see that for ourselves. Martin has known that all of this time, he is scary sometimes with what he can see in others.” Anja looked at them. “You are both such beautiful women, strong and intelligent, and yes, desirable. These are the exact things we all look for in those we choose to share our bed with. Were we any other people, I don’t think any of us would blink at the opportunity to be with you. Unfortunately, we are other people and our love for Martin is not something we take lightly. It is absolute. What we share with him we could not share with another no matter how much we cared for them. It is the same for you and Aduna isn’t it?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.