Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations
Chapter 55: Ventori

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 55: Ventori - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

FORWARD OPERATING BASE DISCOVERY

The portable CIC building conference room was partially filled once more, the wide transparent wall allowing them to look into the heart of the Union operations on Ventori. It was not something Lirana had ever seen before in her life, Konlar and others having a much smaller and less sophisticated base with nowhere near the level of technology and equipment.

Lirana had only heard stories as a child about the Alphas of their people and how they had disappeared over the course of several centuries after Lycavorians had settled Ventori. No historian had a really good idea of what happened to them, only speculation and rumor. Alpha wolves were the most intelligent and most powerful of their species and Lirana was very nearly overwhelmed at the utter strength of the many wolf auras she had felt since coming into this camp. Hundreds of Alpha males and females dotted the camp, as well as very powerful Beta wolves of both genders. Beta wolves that certainly dwarfed what she had ever felt among her own people with the exception of her husband and mate Konlar. Lirana also knew that Alpha wolves were the most violent and unpredictable of their species and when the Alpha King shot Neral with no hesitation or remorse, this knowledge was slammed home in a fashion she was unaccustomed to.

Screaming in horror she had wrenched free of his grasp and ran to where Neral lay on the ground bleeding heavily. As she pulled Neral’s limp body into her arms, she began to tell them everything while in the same breath begging them to save him. She didn’t see the slight nod from the King but she watched the red haired female move quickly out of the crowd and settle next to Neral. Lirana watched through amazed but tear stained eyes as Duewa easily dropped her hands to his chest, the white glow of her healing power flaring into view and she drew out the projectile and quickly healed the damage done to him by the 12.7 mm round while the King squatted by his feet.

Lirana glared at Martin in rage as he squatted next to her and Neral, a look that obviously had no effect on him in the least. She remembered his words to her then.

“That was only a demonstration.” He had told her. “I can and I will order your executions if you do not answer my questions, and I won’t lose a wink of sleep over it. I won’t want to do this but make no mistake. I will. It is my responsibility as King to protect my people and I will do just that, no matter what. You and your friends are Beta wolves and I have no desire to hurt any of you, but so far all you have done is sneak around and try to blend in like an enemy would do. I’m trying to repair and rebuild what was once here, but I can’t do that when there are others of my own kind operating against me and threatening members of my family.”

“We have threatened no one!” Lirana snarled at him.

“You were following two Pralor women on Honelze.” Martin told her. “One of them is my grandmother by blood. The other is my aunt by blood. My family.” Lirana’s eyes had grown wide at this information as she stared at him.

“You are ... you are an Alpha Lycavorian!” She exclaimed. “How could they... ?”

“That is a rather long and boring story.” Martin answered her. “What is your name?”

Lirana had stared at him for a long moment unsure of what to do or say. His presence alone frightened her terribly, especially after what he had just done, but his aura right then was radiating a soothing calm unlike anything she had ever felt. “Lirana.” She answered him finally. “My name is Lirana.”

“This is the situation Lirana.” Martin told her. “I want to know why you are here. I want to know why you were following my family. I want to know how you got a Tasmor ship and that Pralor frigate your mate was commanding...”

Lirana looked at him with wide eyes. “How ... how did you...”

Martin smiled at her, a rather disarming smile considering that he could probably kill her before she knew she was dead. “You have four children don’t you?” Martin asked her. “I can smell each of them on you, and your husband and mate. He is a strong and proud Beta and I’d like to meet him in the future. We can do this civilly Lirana, we can sit and talk, or I can have each of your people interrogated. It would not be pleasant for them or for you and I’d rather not have to resort to such measures.”

“Do I have a choice?” Lirana asked him with some indignation.

Martin shook his head. “Not really. You and your people are here gathering intelligence for someone else. Technically you are spies and I don’t treat spies very well. I’d much rather we talk as Lycavorians and wolves.”

“My ... my people?” She gasped.

“They will be placed in a separate building but they will be fed and treated with respect and honor.” Martin told her.

“Prisoners?” Lirana said.

Martin met her eyes. “Only if that is what you choose to be.” He told her. He looked at Duewa. “Dee?” He asked.

Duewa nodded her head. “Let me get him to the clinic to make sure he doesn’t have any adverse reactions to my healing power and then I will have Thoti bring him to the CIC.”

Martin nodded his head. “Good enough.” He turned back to Lirana. “It is your choice Lirana.”

That decision was easy for Lirana and now nearly an hour later she was sitting in what they called the CIC Briefing Room with a steaming mug of delicious, dark liquid in her hands and several different types of bread and rolls on the table in front of her. The bread had smelled delicious but she was still very wary of what was happening all around her. She didn’t realize that Martin and Helen could detect this easily and both of them tore off precut slices of the thick bread and began to eat them. The impulse was too great and her mouth was watering and Lirana soon did the same thing and was eating the almost wickedly divine tasting bread in great chunks because it was so good.

Lirana recognized the Tasmor Sovereign Regent sitting at the table, her First Colonel beside her, but she did not recognize Tobia aside from the fact she was a Pralor. The huge black skinned Alpha stood at the end of the table by the King and while their lips were not moving, it almost seemed as if they were talking to one another somehow, as their expressions and such changed from time to time. The attractive woman who had told her she was the Feravomir of the Lycavorian people sat beside her and while she looked young and in excellent health, Lirana could smell that she was well over four thousand years old. The woman had asked her a few questions about her family trying to draw her into a casual conversation and while Lirana was vague in her answers, they had not pressed her. They had yet to ask her any real questions and she didn’t know why until the door opened and she saw the tall Alpha leading Neral into the room with the Persian haired Queen behind them holding hands with two other females. Both of these females were also Alpha females with incredibly powerful female auras.

Lirana rose to her feet as Neral rushed to her and embraced her tightly at the end of the table. He looked at her, holding her at arm’s length as if inspecting her.

“Are you hurt?” He asked.

Lirana shook her head quickly. “No.” She answered. She looked at his chest and moved her hand to where he had been shot. “You were the one who was shot.” She said finally.

Neral nodded his head and covered her hand with his. “It is completely healed.” He told her. “As if it did not even happen.”

“I saw her...” Lirana began. “It was amazing Neral ... her hands were glowing and...”

“Her name was Duewa and she is Hadarian.” Helen spoke now as she got to her feet and moved closer to them, both of them turning to look at her. “They are founding members of our Union and are they Healers.” Helen looked at him with a warm smile. “Lirana here has told me your name is Neral?”

Neral nodded his head warily as he glanced at Lirana and then back to Helen. “Yes.” He said in reply. “I heard you ... you said you are the Feravomir of our people?”

Helen nodded her head. “Yes.”

“We ... we read of the Oracles in our history scrolls.” Neral spoke. “You do not ... you do not fit that description.”

Helen smiled now. “Were they all wearing body covering robes that fell to the floor and looked to weigh a hundred pounds?”

Neral’s eyes grew a little wider. “Yes!”

“Don’t believe everything you read.” She told him. Helen took his arm in her hands. “We are not your enemy Neral.” She said softly.

“You ... your King shot me!” Neral quipped.

Helen nodded her head. “You are anse lucky he did not kill all of you outright.” She told him sternly which caused him to look at the floor. “He may be King but he is also an Alpha wolf who is very protective of his family and those he loves. Ever since we arrived in this far quadrant of space, people or creatures have been trying to kill us. We do not take kindly to that as I am sure you understand.” She squeezed his arm now. “Honesty is your weapon now. Prove to him and to us you are not our enemy and you have nothing to worry about.”

“Helen?” Martin’s voice echoed in the room from the other end of the table.

She looked at him and nodded ushering Neral to the chair beside Lirana. “Sit down with Lirana Neral.” She told him. “You have nothing to fear from us if you are honest. I give you my word as Feravomir that this is true.”

Neral nodded his head slowly and moved to the chair beside Lirana and settled into it slowly. He looked up at where Martin stood near the other end of the table and saw the three Alpha females all take chairs around him. The raven haired female behind him and the red haired female directly in front of him, while the blond female with pointed ears sat in front of her. All of them radiated power in their auras that like Lirana, he had never felt before.

Martin turned his head when the door to the CIC opened once more and he saw Jezima and Meral enter with Archer and Asa right behind them. Neral watched with surprised eyes as he went over to them and embraced them both in long, emotional hugs, kissing each of their cheeks.

Jezima relished in his embrace, feeling his power and strength not just physically but within the Etheric realm as well. She shivered in delight, for his essence and resonance spoke of her son in every way. She met his eyes and saw him staring at her adoringly. “We heard that you discovered those that were following Meral and I. We wanted to...”

Meral squeezed his arm now. “We wanted to know why.” She told him.

Martin nodded his head. “Of course.” He told them. “Grab a chair.”

Jezima and Meral looked to where Aricia and the others were and they were quickly drawn in to the embrace of Martin’s Queens and chairs were brought over to make room for them. Martin reached for Archer’s arm and they clasped forearms tightly before he leaned over and touched his forehead to Asa’s.

[They understand?] He asked both of them.

Archer and Asa nodded together as they erected additional Etheric shields around their conversation naturally. [We explained it to them.] Asa answered.

Martin nodded his head. [Good.] He said. [You have no other priority. Just them.]

Archer nodded his head. [We understand Martin.] He replied. [We will not fail you.]

[I know you won’t.] Martin answered. He turned back around and looked at Lirana and Neral who were staring at him. He stepped back to the table and moved up behind where Aricia sat, placing one hand on her shoulder and one hand on Anja’s shoulder.

“Let’s begin with where you got your hands on a Tasmor ship and how you acquired a Pralor Frigate and the know how to fly it. The Lycavorians here on Ventori were barely into the Space Age yet you obviously know how to control these ships.” Martin spoke to both of them now. “And know that lying to me about anything will only make things really bad for you.”

Lirana glanced at Neral and saw him nod his head. She turned back to Martin. “I can ... I can only tell you what our history has been since we left Ventori.”

Martin nodded his head. “How is it that you left Ventori to begin with?”

“My mate’s father was approached by a Pralor.” Lirana spoke now. “He offered him a deal that would see several hundred of our people taken from Ventori and provided everything we ever dreamed for in exchange for working for him.”

“A Pralor?” Tobia asked now. “Are you certain?”

Lirana nodded her head. “He is a ronnus who hates us and treats us as if we are beneath him and...”

Martin chuckled softly stopping her words and shook his head. “That definitely sounds like someone we know so well.” He said almost casually before his eyes grew a little wider and he looked at Lirana. “Wait a minute, do you know his name? He is a fat little fuck with pudgy cheeks and a funky twitch in his eyebrows?”

Lirana nodded her head quickly, her own eyes wide. “Yes! He still to this day gives us our directions in what he wants us to do.”

Martin looked at Wayonn. “Lorendo.” He said.

Wayonn nodded his head as Lirana’s eyes grew wider in shock. “It has to be. And it would certainly explain quite a bit.”

“You know him?” Neral gasped now looking at them from his chair. “How ... how is that possible?”

Martin pulled a chair from the wall closest to him and he moved it over beside Helen before lowering himself into it. “Tell me.” He told Lirana. “Tell me everything.”

““It began almost twenty thousand years ago and we...”

SPARTA’S WRATH

72 HOURS FROM EDGE OF ECHO QUADRANT

HOLDING POSITION UNTIL RENDEZVOUS WITH THE QUEENS

Whether it was the excitement from the past few days and weeks, the discovery of Laren and Ladur and the tattoos they all now wore, or simply because he desired his wives and mates as he always did, whatever the reason the six Crown Princesses of the Lycavorian Union had enjoyed an utterly debauched last ten hours that none of them would forget for a very long time. Or at least until he did it to them again.

Their lovemaking had always been intense and boundless, but in the weeks since he had dispatched Dante Moran, Androcles had been a different person in many ways. He was more humorous and not as serious outside of their bed, and he was far more playful and even more attentive in their bed. This night she and Ne’Veha had been the receivers of most of his carnal attentions to their ethereal delight, but Carisia, Caliria, Sehri and Lu’ria were by no means left out. Their cries of heavenly passion had filled their quarters each time Andro had taken them and he had taken them each twice, driving them insane with his touch and aura. Sadi had to admit that there was something simply divine about having seven sets of lips and seven tongues all exploring at once. It made for some very delicious pleasure.

Ne’Veha and her fellow Crown Princesses were now collapsed on the huge circular bed in their quarters, their limbs entwined together as they clung to each other completely spent and exhausted. Androcles on the other hand was still aroused and energized and he had taken her into the living area of their quarters and proceeded to have his way with her. Sadi could not have been a more willing participant and her soft gasps of delight and urging filled the room until finally they found themselves on the large couch just as they were.

Sadi’s naked flesh was plastered to Andro’s powerful body, his twelve and a quarter inch manhood buried within her velvety depths and causing her to shudder continuously as her climax built once more to a crescendo. His fingers danced across the flesh of her sides and back, sending electric jolts of rampant desire cascading through her non-stop. She was moving her hips atop him, simply grinding their loins together in circular motions and relishing in the shivers of pleasure that skirted outwards from her center. Her large breasts were pressed against the skin of his chest, her nipples enormously hard and responding to the sensations of his male aura flowing all around her. Sadi could feel every throbbing millimeter of his length within her, feeling his length begin to throb faster and hotter. She felt his hands come to rest on her firm ass and hold her tight and even as waves of her orgasm began to spill outwards, Sadi felt his body stiffen, his manhood become like steel inside her and then he was groaning aloud as his searing hot seed began to fill her as only he could. Sadi whimpered in orgasmic delight as her own release followed his an instant later and she clutched at his shoulders, pulling his head to her breasts as her head lolled back, her jungle green eyes open wide and her dual wolf fangs fully extended. There were times when he could pummel her tirelessly and she wailed in unabashed delight the whole time, and then there were moments when he simply made staggering love to her barely moving a muscle. This was one of those times, and as always it was the most intense of their orgasms because of the slowness and love that they felt for each other. It is was what set Androcles apart in all of their eyes, and he never failed to show them that they belonged to him body and soul, and that he belonged to them in every way imaginable.

Sadi held a dreamy smile on her face as she felt the last of his explosions within her ebb and she pulled his head from her breasts and lowered her face to his. She nuzzled his cheek furiously, her lips parted in enchantment and she teased his earlobe with her tongue for a long moment before pulling her face back and looking into his gorgeous azure blue eyes. They were staring at her with ethereal brightness and it made Sadi shudder in happiness as she gazed into those beautiful orbs.

Carians pen enyla forn sarad inion Androcles Leonidas.” She stammered still slightly out of breath.

Andro smiled at her and she saw his eyes twinkle in the light. “I love you more.” He told her softly. “All of you.”

Sadi smiled and drew her fingers across his cheek and through his goatee lovingly. “Why didn’t you tell us that you knew what vexed your father aur enyla.”

Andro blinked several times at her sudden question, his hands tightening on her firm ass and he pulled her closer to him as he straightened himself more on the couch. She did have a way of jumping from topic to topic at times, her mind always running circles, and that is one of the reasons why he loved her so. He shrugged his broad shoulders after a moment. “He did not have all the pieces in his head to make an informed decision.” Andro answered her. “We did not want to worry anyone until we knew for certain what we were up against.”

“And not pulling more troops from home?” Sadi asked him.

“He feels that Tenna Deia and Tarifa will need them.” Andro spoke softly. “To pull more troops out here would have gotten out eventually. The Netnews vermin would have reported it and our enemies back home may have acted on that information.”

“Kavalians?” Sadi asked.

Andro nodded his head. “They are one possible enemy that still could hurt us at home, yes. My father was thinking more internally than anything else I believe.”

“Internally?” Sadi questioned.

Andro stared at her beautiful face for a long moment and nodded once more. “I don’t know everything he is thinking but he believes there may be an internal organization that may cause Tenna Deia issues before the election.”

“Going up against your aunt would be very foolish for most anyone doing so.” Sadi said with a smile.

Andro grinned. “On this I would agree.”

“You put up far less of a protest against this plan of your mother’s than any of us thought you would.” Sadi told him softly, leaning over to caress his cheek with her own, relishing in the sensations it caused within her.

“It is kind of hard to protest when...”

Sadi laughed and put a finger to his lips stopping his words. “You dare not say that!” She said. “Do not blame this on Enylarcopri because you are so talented in that way! She could not help herself. None of us could.”

Andro reached up and stroked her cheek with a smile, running a finger across her lips as he did so. The way he smiled at her made Sadi shiver in delight for his features grew so much more handsome when he smiled. “For my mother’s to have even thought of doing something like this...” Andro answered. “ ... They had to have determined that father was not telling them everything. Or they wanted to relieve whatever stress they could from him. They know father and I will do anything to insure the survival of the Union and our people, no matter what it is. This is a means to an end KertaGai. Nothing more. I know that.”

“Then why would your father not pursue it?” Sadi asked him.

Andro shrugged his broad shoulders. “He told me that he feels Emylea Daret will become part of our family very soon in the future. He does not know how but he has always been able to sense these sort of things.”

Sadi thought back briefly to that night on the island when Martin Leonidas had told her almost that very thing. She nodded her head slowly. “Your father is very unique in that way.” She said.

“He did not want the Tasmor to think he was asking them for this because of Emylea.” Andro said. “He did not think it completely through as my mother’s did, nor did he think to use the Tasmor laws in the manner they are using them. My father sees the Tasmor as we once were when my grandfather led them after the Black Day and during our time as slaves. He likes them KertaGai. And he does not like anyone quickly. These Tasmor have affected him in a way most do not. He likes their pride and their honor and does not care that most of their race is female or that they have females who act as our males do.”

Sadi chuckled at that and nodded her head slowly. “I think your father enjoys meeting new species regardless of what he says openly.” She told him.

Andro grinned. “I think you are right.” He agreed with her. “He says that my mothers have found fast and honored friends among the Tasmor. More so than at any time in their lives. He wants to insure that this continues and grows.”

“Namiri seems very similar.” Sadi told him. “She is very smart and proud of her people. We spoke with her for almost four hours Andro and we all found her captivating.”

“Do you think she can pull this off KertaGai?” Andro asked. “She will need to fool her people more than ours. My siblings we will never be able to fool, but everyone else must buy into this ruse if it is to work.”

Sadi nodded her head. “With our help, yes.” She answered confidently. “Even DuanGai seemed eager to do this. We all know what is at stake here my love, and we can do this.” Sadi tilted her head slightly. “Can you?”

Andro nodded his head slowly. Sadi knew that he had been against it when they first approached him. He was so much like his father when it came to hating politics and anything having to do with politic maneuvering like this. They explained to him their reasoning as well as the reasoning of his mothers and why they were suggesting it. It took them several hours but he finally caved to their rational thinking as Sadi knew he would.

“Yes.” He told her.

Sadi took his face in her hands. “You will need to act with her just as you do with us in public my love. In every way. I know that does not sit well with you because you think it is a betrayal of us. It is not, for we will be doing the same thing. We made a promise to each other that our people came first my love. We all did. This is something we need to do for our people. And Namiri does it for her people.”

“I know.” Andro told her with a nod.

“Then stop thinking and be yourself.” Sadi told him.

“Do you know why my mothers wanted us to stop and wait for them?” Andro asked.

Sadi shook her head. “No. The request came as a surprise for me as well.” She answered. “Especially after speaking with them not so long ago.”

“Well, we will just have to wait and see.” He spoke.

Sadi felt him shift on the couch and then his hands closed firmly around her ass. “What are you doing?” She asked with a smile.
“I’m going to carry my KertaGai to our bed and lay her among our wives and mates so that we can get some much needed sleep.” Andro said.

Sadi pressed her face to his neck as he stood up easily with her in his arms and she sighed deeply. “That sounds wonderful.” She spoke softly.

Andro smiled and made his way into their bedroom, seeing that Ne’Veha and the others were awake and looking at them. He didn’t hesitate and climbed onto the bed while Ne’Veha and Carisia made room for them. Each of them crowded around Andro and Sadi as they settled to the bed, Andro’s arms reaching back and pulling Ne’Veha and Carisia close while Lu’ria, Sehri and Caliria pressed tightly to them. Soon it was very difficult to see where one of them began and the others started, which is exactly how they all liked it. Sleep came easily to them and within moments all of them were once more sleeping soundly in the arms of those they all loved.

HADOR

PRALOR DESIGNATION MOON 739

“ ... Any way to be certain?” Konlar asked his technician who sat at the computer console in front of him.

The female Lycavorian shook her head. “Control on any one drone is limited to say the least. Having one of them trying to access a computer station would never work.”

“You are recording all of this correct?” Edrao asked her.

“Oh yes.” She replied. “There is no way for one of the drones to penetrate the secured areas without setting off some alarm. Everything is vacuum sealed, with motion and bio-metric sensors everywhere.”

“So trying to get into the secured areas to find out what they are doing will not happen?” Konlar spoke.

“Without an access card of some kind, or the correct bio-metric reading from a senior staff member of researcher, no.” She told him. “We can’t duplicate an access card, we don’t have the equipment. And unless there are things I don’t know about, you can’t duplicate a bio-metric signal either.”

“We can send the videos to my people on Artaaya.” Edrao spoke. “They will know what this place is. And what they are doing. I will take them.”

Konlar looked at him. “What of my people on that station?” He asked.

Edrao put his hand on his shoulder. “Let us wait until we find out what it is.” He said. “Have you heard from Lirana?”

Konlar shook his head. “No.” He replied. “She was supposed to send the signal when they arrived at the Base Camp but nothing yet.”

Edrao nodded his head. “She is very skilled Konlar. Have faith in her.”

Konlar nodded his head. “I do.” He stated without doubt. “I just ... I worry for her.”

“You chose well my friend.” Edrao told him and Konlar chuckled.

“I did nothing. She chose me.” He answered. “And to this day I do not know why. There were many handsome young wolves for her to seek the attentions of. Why did she pick me, old beast that I am?” Konlar looked at him. “Lirana and my children are my life now. I will do anything to protect them.”

Edrao grinned. “I know.” He replied. “And Lirana knows that and she loves you more and more each day. What about that fool Lorendo’s request?”

Konlar shook his head. “The ship that he sent us the specs to ... they are not any good. We’d never be able to get them off a ship that size. We will need to do this when they get to Ventori or to Honelze. Depending on where they go.”

Edrao nodded his head. “The team we left on Honelze?”

“Still hidden and awaiting instructions.” Konlar replied. “Their last report indicated that the female Alpha with the pointy ears has returned and they seem to be going about and reinforcing the settlement’s defenses.”

Edrao looked at him. “Its defenses?” He asked softly. “That is odd.”

“I thought so as well.” Konlar told him. “It is a large settlement yes, but it has never been a strategic one. At least not to my knowledge.”

“Perhaps there are things that we do not know.” Edrao said thoughtfully.

Konlar looked at him intently. “Edrao ... do you believe that there is any way Lorendo is responsible in some way for what happened on Ventori?”

Edrao met his eyes. “Why?”

“They are still our people Edrao.” Konlar said. “Those monsters ... they almost destroyed my entire species!”

Edrao shook his head. “No my friend. Not all of them it seems. If these new Alphas are here now, perhaps they know...”

“Sir!” The excited voice interrupted Edrao’s words and both men turned to look at the technician who handled their COM array. “We are receiving an incoming transmission! It’s on a secure channel like I have never seen before! Origin unknown!”

Konlar and Edrao rushed over to the station. “Unknown!” Konlar demanded. “It is not Lorendo! He is the only one who has our transmit codes!”

The man shook his head. “This is not Lorendo. The level of encryption is far more than he has ever used! It’s almost ... I want to say it is a QCR burst but I have never seen one of those so I can’t be sure.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.