Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

AUSTROVA
EMBER COVE
EASTERN COAST, 49 KILOMETERS FROM MYDALA CITY
RE MYDALA FAMILY SUMMER ESTATE

Alrerin stood on the balcony of the second floor, holding the steaming mug of tea in his hands as his eyes gazed upon the rising sun over the expanse of the teal ocean surface in the distance. He had never been to Coren’s Summer Estate, Ember Cove, and now he knew why he had heard so many speak fondly of it. It was slightly larger than his estate in Mydala City, with an incredible view of the ocean and the distant mountain ranges on both sides. The beach below the estate was large, extending as far as the eye could see in either direction and covered in fine white sand. A beach that was now occupied by his daughter, his grandchildren and men and women that he had once considered beneath him.

Alrerin Sha Harael knew the exact moment when his distorted views began to change on everything, and it was because of the man below him on the sand. Riordian’s devotion to Narlei had been nothing short of absolute. The man simply did not question who or what his daughter was and he loved her with everything that he was. They sat beside one another on the beach now, their youngest child in Narlei’s lap while their other children sat in and around Riordian as they watched the massive black wolf chase its tail in front of them. All of them were laughing hysterically at what Andro was doing. Caliria sat with Sadi and the other wives and mates of Androcles Leonidas, Coren’s next oldest daughter Arduri snuggled close to Androcles’ brother Denali and the exotic young woman Lisisa Leonidas who had a hand in saving his very own life not hours ago. It was Androcles who was in wolf form however, and chasing his tail in circles as Alrerin’s grandchildren laughed, merriment that even Narlei and the others were echoing. It was not often that you saw a wolf the size of Androcles Leonidas chasing his tail in circles and they were thoroughly enjoying it. Alrerin had seen many wolves when visiting the Protectorate homeworld, Riordian himself was as large as any wolf he had ever seen there, but Androcles was beyond massive and easily over three feet tall at the shoulders. Alrerin estimated he was close to, if not over, three hundred pounds as well. He had heard Riordian’s father once say that size ran within the bloodlines of Lycavorians and if Androcles was this large, Alrerin truly did not want to see the size of his father.

Alrerin turned his head slightly when he felt Coren come up beside him with a similar mug in his hands. This mug held a dark liquid in it that smelled rich and heavy with a faint walnut tinge to it. His eyes narrowed somewhat and Coren smiled as he lifted the mug slightly.

“It is coffee.” Coren answered. “Apparently it originates from Earth and there are many different blends. This blend is one of the most popular according to my daughters. Androcles’ mother created it while she carried him within her. It is the single most popular brand within their entire Union now it seems and it has made his mother exceedingly wealthy. All of their family really. I put walnut flavored cream in it and it is simply delicious.”

“It smells very good.” Alrerin stated as his head turned back at the sound of his youngest grandson’s excited squeal and the high pitch of laughter.

Androcles had apparently twisted himself into such a position that he had fallen over onto the sand on his side and his grandchildren and the others thought it hilariously funny.

“Were you able to get any sleep Alrerin?” Coren asked.

Alrerin turned and met his eyes once more. “Were you my friend?”

Coren shook his head with a smile. “No.”

“I was reviewing the information you gave to me when we arrived here.” Alrerin said. “The message that young man left for you even when he believed you hated him and his people.” He spoke indicating Androcles below them. “What made you begin to change your views Coren? In these last weeks and months your entire outlook has altered to a new course.”

Coren nodded his head. “Yes, it has.” He answered. “I believe it was a combination of many things really, but none of it really made any sense until Denali told me something that I had never even considered.” Coren took a sip of the coffee before continuing. “He told me that perhaps I had misinterpreted what the Gypsy woman had told me all those years ago. That what I thought her words meant was wrong; that they meant something entirely else. When I stopped to consider this Alrerin, I discovered that he was right. All of these years I believed she meant one thing, when in fact, her words to me that day meant the complete opposite. I lost Devra and Tastia because I believed something entirely different. I will not lose Nyosa because I wear blinders. Not now. Not after what Caliria has been through and what she and Arduri and even Naesta have found. What Nirilo discovered so long ago about these people.”

Alrerin nodded his head as he turned to look out on the beach once more. “He calls me father you know.” Alrerin spoke softly. “Without hesitation or doubt. And his love for Narlei and their children knows no bounds. He truly does not care that they cannot shift their forms. Only that they are children of his blood; of Narlei’s blood.”

“You know of course that our scientists have been wrong for centuries.” Coren spoke. “We as Vanari may not be able to shift our forms if the virus within them is introduced into our systems, but it does change us Alrerin.”

Alrerin nodded his head. “Oh yes.” He stated. “Nyosa has bitten you?”

Coren nodded slowly. “I was shocked at first.” He said. “Angry even. Until I realized why she had done this. And what it means.”

“So, you have become like Narlei. Like you daughters?” Alrerin asked.

Coren shook his head. “Not on as large a skill ... no. Nyosa is not fully Lycavorian as Androcles and Denali and even Riordian. The virus within their bodies is so much more potent from what Caliria tells me. But I have embraced even the slight changes within me that are beginning to take place Alrerin.”

“I cannot remain as First Regent Coren.” Alrerin spoke softly. “Not after what I have allowed to happen for so long because of my own selfishness.”

Coren looked at him. “Do not make that decision just yet Alrerin. We need you now more than ever.” He told him.

“How many have I allowed to be taken because of my inaction Coren?” Alrerin spoke. “How can I ever look our people in the eye and live that down.”

“You can do that by helping us to bring Ardan and those aligned with him down.” Coren said. “You have not seen all of the information that Dutkne and Jokros have discovered just in these last months Alrerin my friend. When we show it to you, when you see what Androcles has planned, then you may look at things differently.”

Alrerin met his eyes. “What do you mean?”

Coren smiled now. “Let us just say that even I was stunned at what he is going to do. And that was before I came to see what I believe now Alrerin. Now...” Coren sipped his coffee once more. “Now my friend, now justice will be ours for thousands of years of pain and humiliation. And we won’t have to lift a finger.”

“I don’t follow.” Alrerin said.

“Everything changed Alrerin.” Coren said. “The moment Androcles discovered Caliria, the moment Denali began to love Arduri, everything changed. And that change will very soon come storming to the front, and there is nothing Ardan will be able to do to stop it.”

Coren and Alrerin turned as they heard Jokros move quickly onto the balcony. Coren knew immediately that something was wrong.

“Jokros? What is it?” He asked.

Jokros held out the data pad to him. “Coren ... we may have a problem.” He said as Coren took the pad.

Coren’s eyes grew wider as he read. “By the prophets!” He exclaimed. He looked up. “Does Androcles know?”

Jokros shook his head. “This Admiral Sa’sur asked that I inform him. She is too busy trying to arrange some sort of mission to get them back.”

“How long before the other SBR members arrive?” Coren asked.

“Three hours exactly.” Jokros answered as Coren handed the data pad to Alrerin.

“My god!” Alrerin gasped as he read.

“Get Androcles and the others Jokros.” Coren told him. “Bring them into the main lounge in the basement level. All of us need to be there and we need to act quickly before Ardan discovers this.”

“You think Ardan doesn’t know?” Jokros gasped.

Coren shook his head. “No ... this was done by the OSG.” Coren said. “Ardan is not brave enough to do something like this alone. It would be too easy to tie it back to him. After last night, he will not over reach his bounds. He thinks he is in excellent position.”

“Coren is right Jokros.” Alrerin stated now as he looked up. “And I may have a way to confirm that. Coren ... I need your secure transmission codes.”


“ ... My fault Andro.” Dutkne spoke as he stood next to Andro while he read the data pad. “I thought it might look better if they used one of our ships instead of a STRIKER. I should have known better and...”

Andro looked at him and shook his head immediately. He reached up and placed his hand behind Dutkne’s neck. “This is not your fault.” He spoke firmly while squeezing his neck. “Put it out of your mind Dutkne. You are not responsible for this.”

Everyone was in an upbeat mood as they began to enter the basement lounge even after the events of last night and Coren and Alrerin could once more only marvel at how quickly these men and women recovered and rebounded from dealing with different dire crisis. Their own daughters now acted in this way. Sadi was the first to detect that something was wrong as she walked into the lounge with one of Narlei and Riordian’s daughters between her and Ne’Veha and swinging back and forth between their bodies hanging by their hands. Her jungle green eyes narrowed as Andro turned to face her and she instantly felt his resonance reach for her and Ne’Veha and then the others. As their laughter faded quickly, Denali and Dorian and the others began to take notice and it was Murano who stepped forward and spoke first as Sadi, Ne’Veha, and Sehri moved to Andro quickly, Lu’ria, Carisia and Caliria right behind them.

“Androcles ... what is wrong?” Murano asked.

It had been Mari who had pestered him to take his boots off and enjoy the warmth of the sand and Murano was now very happy he had. He had sat beside Deion Leonidas and took note of how Mari sat between his long legs and her fingers stroked his arms and leg as they rested there watching Androcles. They were very possessive of each other and Murano knew well how Deion would now view Mari. He should have been upset about it in some manner; angry with himself for not cautioning Mari against such a relationship, but Murano found he was extremely comfortable with their relationship and even very happy. Deion was cut from the same mold as his father and brothers and it was already obvious that he worshiped Mari to no end. And Murano could not deny the brilliance of Mari’s face or the happiness that permeated her Etheric resonance.

Andro turned to meet him and the others as they came into the lounge. There were chairs and couches spread all around the massive room and Andro could tell Coren had used it for meetings before.

“Everyone grab something to sit on.” Androcles told them. “Our timetable has just been advanced.”

Denali and Dorian stood beside one another while Sheva, Onera, Lisisa and Arduri settled on the couch directly in front of them. Eliani and Brendi squeezed onto a chair that Jomann stood behind, Kalis standing beside him with Serale. Eirene and Miseo moved to a single chair and Eirene sat casually on Miseo’s leg when he sat on the foot rest, ignoring the chair. Cowan didn’t ignore the chair however, and he pulled it out for Sherice, who settled into it without question. Ridor and Daio stood along the side wall closest to them with Kameka and Cvea tucked against their new husbands. Deion now stood beside the door into the lounge with Mari leaning up against him.

Androcles stepped forward and withdrew his P1 from the pouch at the small of his back and set it on the table in front of all of them. He tapped it once and the split holographic image of Sa’sur and Armen appeared.

“Sa’sur ... we’re all here now.” Andro spoke. “Why don’t you and Armen bring everyone up to speed?”

Sa’sur didn’t hesitate and shifted her position on the SCIMITAR’s bridge. She moved over in front of the huge star chart on the bridge and motioned to a sector of nearby space with her finger. “It appears that the OSG grew a set of nor while we were kicking their asses last night.” She spoke. “Well ... at least part of their organization did. As most of you know, our small political delegation left for Amanuce yesterday morning. They were going for a meeting in the capital of Lorent with the former Protectorate Council to sign the initial merger documents on Deia’s behalf and then begin the main transition. They were traveling in Protectorate H9 Heavy Civilian Transport, the equivalent to our MENKLAs. Thirteen hours into the flight, just about the time the OSG began their attacks here on Austrova, they were attacked in open space and disabled by what appears to be a short squadron of Enverr Tactical Assault Craft.”

Riordian sat forward now in his chair. “The Enverr?” He exclaimed.

-The pilots were able to compile a short emergency burst transmission- Armen spoke now from the bridge of SPARTA’S WRATH. –They sent it three point two seconds before the main power core was disabled-

Dutkne lifted the data pad in his hand from beside Andro. “This was received at the Vanari Embassy on Amanuce six hours ago. We provide security to their embassy there and this was given to one of the exterior guards.”

Dutkne set it on the table beside the P1 and activated it.

The crude holotransmission appeared to be taking place inside a dimly lit ship of some sort. All of them saw the tall figure, his dry, brownish skin very evident. With the exception of three tendrils of flesh that extended out on either side of his large head there was no hair on his face or head. He did not appear to have ears either. His reddish color eyes were large and widely space in the center of his head. He had no lips to speak of but a very blunt and flat nose was visible just above what was his mouth.

“I am Commander Rotaxe of the Unified Enverr Consortium.” The gravelly voice began. “We have taken control of your ship and everyone on it. They are alive ... for now.” The Enverr stepped to the side and there were several gasps as they all saw Senator Ya’sur, Senator Pyath, and the Folcani Senator Rhauf and Ulana kneeling on the deck of the ship with their hands secured behind their backs. “As for your soldier...” Rotaxe motioned to the left and they saw another Enverr shove Torian into the transmission cone. His hands were securely bound as well and he appeared to have been severely beaten, his face bloody and bruised. “He killed four of my men before we subdued him. His life is now mine.”

“Torian! No!” Cowen barked aloud as he stepped toward the transmission.

It was becoming common knowledge among those on Andro’s team that Cowen and Torian had struck up an unlikely friendship that was growing by leaps and bounds. Sherice reached out as she came to her feet and took his hand within both of hers.

“Cowen...” She spoke softly. “Be calm, Cowen my love.”

Cowen turned to look at her quickly and everyone saw him instantly relax as Sherice’s hand reached up to stroke the soft fur on his face.

“I speak to the boy Prince now!” Rotaxe continued from the transmission. “You will not act against the OSG assets any longer. We do business with them and you have disrupted this. This will cease immediately. We enjoy the Vanari females they sell to us and this will continue or I will execute each of your people here. After I have tortured them for all the information they have within their heads and then I will give the female to my men as a prize and let them fuck her until she goes crazy. The information they give to me I will sell to the OSG.”

They watched as another Enverr stepped into transmission and bent over Ulana, his large hand squeezing her firm breast hard. Ulana cried out in pain and tried to move away but the Enverr grabbed her long, dark hair and yanked her head back as he continued to feel her up.

“Leave ... leave her alone!” Torian screamed as blood and spittle flying from his lips as he turned.

Rotaxe also turned and savagely punched Torian in the side of the face so hard all of them heard Torian groan in pain and more blood splashed wetly on the deck as he dropped face first to the hard metal.

“I want one hundred million Vanari credits, for each of these poor excuses for flesh. Your actions have robbed me of profit so I will take it from you instead of the Vanari.” Rotaxe continued as he turned back to the transmission. “I also want six of those special ships that the Union likes so much ... STRIKERS they are called. All of them fully fueled and fully loaded with their standard weapons. You can fill these ships with two dozen Vanari females and all of the medical supplies and Union ground weapons that can fill these ships, to include three of these Hadarian Medical Computers that you so covet.” Rotaxe chuckled now. “I will give you three days to gather these things and contact me so that you can deliver them to me. If you do not ... then I will kill each of them just as I have killed the pilots. They were useless to me anyway.”

Two more Enverr dragged the inert forms of the two Lycavorian pilots into the transmission and unceremoniously dumped their bleeding and broken bodies on the deck. It was easy enough to see that they were dead as each of them had no less than three holes in their heads from large caliber weapons, as well as several other wounds on their bodies.

“Three days boy.” Rotaxe spoke again. “If you do not cease your actions against the OSG and give me what I want then I will send each of them back to you in pieces. Do not doubt my willingness to do this. Three days.”

The transmission ended and vanished and the room was silent.

Murano moved around everyone as they sat there shocked and he stepped right up to Androcles and Dutkne. He didn’t hesitate and erected an Etheric shield around the three of them for he knew Dutkne was Andro’s Praetorian Mage. Andro looked at him.

[I will not allow this to stand Murano.] He spoke slowly and Murano could easily detect the distinct flavor of deep seated anger welling within him; within them both.

[Nor will I.] Dutkne hissed in anger.

Murano shook his head knowing he had to defuse the situation quickly or Androcles would act on instinct alone and that is not what they needed now.

[Nor should you ... but I can sense the anger within you both. The others cannot ... but I can. And so can Sarlana, even aboard SPARTA’S WRATH as she is.] Murano squeezed their shoulders. [I have that same anger within me Androcles. In the short time I have been among you and the others I have been reborn and I have come to view all of you as the family that I never had. We were always taught to not give in to our emotions, that once released we would not be able to control them. That way of thinking is now wrong and I see it clearly within me. Your grandfather knew exactly what he was doing when he merged your people and ours Androcles. Embrace the emotion that burns within you ... allow it to feed both of you ... but do not succumb to it. That is what my time with your father and now you has taught me so far. And I welcome it. Let us keep our focus however.]

Andro nodded his head and reached up to squeeze Murano’s arm. [Thank you, Murano.]

Murano tightened his grip on their shoulders and nodded his head to them both. [Work as you are supposed to work now.] He told him. [Praetorian Warrior and Praetorian Mage. Use the strength this bond gives to you, to your brothers and Jomann. And let’s retrieve our people.]

Murano gave their shoulders one last squeeze before he turned and returned to his spot beside Mari near the wall. He noticed that Nara had moved over beside her brother now and as he looked quickly he saw that all of them had moved into an almost instinctive order. Lisisa, Eliani and Sheva were touching Denali, Jomann and Dorian in some fashion just as Nara was holding her twin’s arm. They were The Praetorian Mages to their Warriors, and while Murano did not doubt that Arduri, Brendi and Onera played some role in this as well, it was the three sisters and Sheva who were the base of support.

It was Sadi who broke the silence in the room. “Andro we have to do something.” She spoke keeping her voice calm.

“How the hell did they know what we call our STRIKERs?” Ridor asked from the side. “It took the Coven a thousand years before they discovered the designation of those ships. This spacer scum did not just discover this by accident in a few weeks! We have never even seen them before now! Have we?”

“They have remained out of the overall scheme of things.” Dutkne answered. “At least until now.”

“And the Hadarian Medical Systems?” Eliani spoke up.

“Eliani is right. Hadarian Medical Computers are not spoken of openly Androcles. You know this as well as we do.” Serale spoke from where she stood beside Kalis. “How did they get such information?”

“My brother.” Brendi blurted out now watching as all eyes focused on her. “Corbin has used the Enverr in the past Andro. The Regional Commanders and the Home Office gave him complete autonomy in running operations within the Alpha Quadrant. He had contacts with the Kavalians in the Alpha Quadrant and if he was in charge and had people on Earth, he would have discovered these things and passed them to the OSG. And his Enverr contacts obviously.”

“Brendi, could you break the decryption on the computer cores that Fedor downloaded from the OSG Command and Control center in Mydala City?” Andro asked her.

Brendi nodded her head. “Each OSG had their own encryption Algorithm, but given enough time I could probably dismantle Adams’ and find out what is on those drives.” She answered confidently.

Alrerin stepped forward before Coren could stop him. “Prince Androcles ... I am not...”

Coren reached for his arm. “Alrerin no.” He stated too late.

“ ... I am not very comfortable with allowing a former OSG Operative access to these computers.” Alrerin spoke.

Eliani came to her feet and was about to tear into the older man but Brendi’s hand took hers and squeezed. “Eliani don’t.” She stated.

“I will not let anyone speak nonsense about you!” Eliani snapped. “Not when they don’t know you. I...”

“He is right.” Brendi said causing Alrerin’s eyes to grow wide at her words. She rose to her feet and looked at Alrerin. “I would feel the same in your shoes First Regent ... but I was an Analyst and not an Operative. I was not given a choice in what I did because I was only trying to protect my parents and sisters. You can have someone aid me if you like, someone from Vanari Intelligence that you trust, but I can do this. I want to do this.”

Alrerin was taken aback somewhat by her honesty and it showed on his face but he looked at Androcles quickly. “I have someone in Vanari Intelligence that I trust implicitly.” He said as his keen political mind began to work. “If Brendi Faith is willing to do this then Ardan and his cronies would not be able to use this against us.”

“Andro they got the flight plan somehow.” Carisia said from the couch. “Which means someone from the Lycavorian Embassy told them. Not even the Vanari had that information.”

Andro held up his hand. “Everyone stop!” He barked out the words bringing silence to the large room. Alrerin looked taken aback by this display but this time Coren was beside him and took his arm.

“Wait Alrerin.” He spoke in a whisper. “I have seen him like this before. Give him a few moments to arrange his thoughts.”

“Coren we must act.” Alrerin protested softly. “This is ... this must not go unpunished or left alone! Ardan could very well be part of this as well! We do not even know where they have taken these men and women.”

“I know exactly where they are.” Andro’s voice echoed softly and Alrerin looked at him in surprise.

“But how?” Alrerin gasped. “The space that the Enverr control is huge Androcles. Even I know that.”

Andro moved over in front of him and met his eyes. Alrerin had to admit to himself that he looked even more imposing without the unique Body Armor that he was wearing when they first met at Coren’s home in Mydala City last night. Alrerin wanted to step back when those bright azure eyes focused on him but he held his ground without fear. He would not be intimidated by anyone anymore. There was far too much at stake now.

“The past no longer matters First Regent Alrerin Sha Harael.” Andro spoke softly. “What matters now is how we move forward in the next days and into the future. Coren showed you the message I gave to him when he left Earth?”

Alrerin nodded his head. “He did.”

“I keep my word First Regent.” Androcles said. “I will not abide how things are right now. How my people are treated by the Vanari. I will do what I have told the others I will do sir. My father and mothers would expect it of me. What your people have had to endure for so long however...” Andro looked at where Caliria sat beside Carisia and Lu’ria and then back to Alrerin. “It sickens me Alrerin Sha Harael and I will insure that it does not continue for one day longer than needed regardless of what the Vanari people choose. These Enverr wish to stick their hands in the cookie jar as my mother Anja has said in the past, then so be it. I will give their hands back to them ... gnawed off at the nubous elbow.” Andro turned away from him. “Armen?”

-I am here Androcles-

“Establish a secure QCR link to General Tarnie please.” Andro ordered him.

-Stand by-

“This fool Rotaxe has given us three days.” Andro said. “I only need two to bring their world down around them and get our people back. Sa’sur?”

“We are ready Andro.” Sa’sur answered him.

“Brendi ... you will return to SPARTA’S WRATH and begin decrypting the computer cores taken from the OSG Command Center. Work quickly Brendi.” Andro told her meeting her gaze.

“I will.” Brendi answered confidently.

“First Regent ... if you can send for your man or woman to assist her ... they have thirty minutes to get here.” Andro told him.

Alrerin turned his head and found Ma’nia standing quietly by the door near Deion and Mari. “Ma’nia ... contact Colonel Yhis Ahn Urnuss at Cadre headquarters. Tell him he is to report here immediately and tell no one where he is going.”

Ma’nia nodded her head. “Yes, First Regent.” She answered before leaving the room.

-Androcles I have General Tarnie secure- Armen’s voice echoed from the P1.

Andro turned back to where his P1 rested on the table. “General Tarnie?”

Tarnie Val Ardwor appeared within the cone of the secure holotransmission. “I am here Prince Leonidas.” She spoke now and Andro saw her image appear.

“Your status with Denali’s plan General?” Andro asked as he moved back to stand in front of the P1.

“All forces involved are standing by Milord.” Tarnie answered. “They are chomping at the bit to go.”

Andro nodded. “And OPSEC is intact?”

Tarnie nodded her head. “Completely Milord.”

“Then give the order and have all forces deploy to their LODs.” Andro told her. “I want you in your command ship directing operations from a central location. Denali, Lisisa and Arduri will rendezvous with you in the ARCH DEMON in eighteen hours. Admiral Sa’sur and the SCIMITAR will coordinate from their location here.”

“Understood Milord.” Tarnie answered.

“General Tarnie Val Ardwor ... you are now officially the overall Commander of all Union forces within the Beta Quadrant. The order has already been signed and ratified by the Union Senate, the Prime Minister and my father. I was going to tell you when we met, but now is just as good a time, considering what we are about to do.” Andro told her seeing her eyes go wide. “Nothing that happens here in the Beta Quadrant happens without your approval. Is that clear?”

Tarnie nodded her head quickly. “Yes ... yes Milord.”

“You have all targets confirmed?” Andro asked her.

Tarnie nodded once more. “We have been gathering this data for over a hundred years Milord. It’s about as perfect as it gets. We already have eyes on nineteen objectives and I will issue the orders to begin recon of the remaining twelve as soon as we are finished here. Two hundred and nineteen thousand Lycanari are prepped and waiting with full back up. Twenty-Three Vanari Heavy Cruisers, thirteen of their heavy Destroyers and thirty-three thousand Cadre Commandos have been in position for a week, hidden within the Pelkor Asteroid Belt. We have ample amounts of the serum that Princess Caliria and your mother devised and the last portion of your contingent of Hadarian Healers arrived two days ago. They are standing by at their kick off points with your two medical ships. Those ships will be located in pinpoint areas so as to make it possible to get wounded or critical care patients to them in one jump from all target locations. It is a solid plan Milord. With the additional Union forces we will have no trouble in executing it to perfection.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.