Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SPARTA’S WRATH

Mari had heard Deion’s excited cry within Mindvoice from where he and Nara were meeting the couriers from their father in the landing bay. She did not hesitate or question his call for her and she burst from his quarters at a dead run. Mari knew that the changes in her body were beginning, just as they had with Kesyla, yet she did not fear them in the least. She and Deion had been making love every moment they could spare over the last few days; for it seemed that they could not get enough of each other. While Mari knew what was happening within her, she wanted to be sure.

She went to see Eliani.

Eliani Leonidas confirmed what Mari already knew was happening with just a simple glance and sniff of her keen wolf nose. Then Eliani happily told her what Mari so much wanted to hear. The virus in Deion’s blood, so much more potent because of the exceptional pureness of that blood, was already beginning to alter her DNA. And it was changing her far faster than Mari had thought possible, simply because of the number of times they had been together. Mari did not hold back from telling Eliani anything for she was the caretaker of all the Leonidas siblings among them and despite her brazen nature, she was one of the most thoughtful and intelligent woman she had ever met. She was so much like her mother Anja and Mari had come to adore Anja’s quick wit and intelligence. Eliani had locked the medical bay down for the next two hours and during the brief but very thorough exam, Mari had seen the more serious side of Eliani Leonidas and they had grown much closer. Eliani had taken the time to explain to her in detail that she was now considered a member of their family and unless, for some crazy reason she and Deion parted ways before he finally claimed her, Mari would be treated and thought of as such by everyone. No Lycavorian would dare approach her now with Deion’s scent in her blood as deeply as it was and the Durcunusaan would soon begin to see her in a different light as well. Mari did not shy from this knowledge; Deion had already told her as much as they laid together, and instead she embraced it fully. Just as Kesyla had. When Mari left the medical bay after those two hours she finally had what she had always secretly desired for so long. A man who loved her without question.

Mari’s sense of smell had expanded almost to the point of driving her crazy in frustration, until Deion had seen this within her and taken care of that. They had laid naked in bed just last night and he had been so patient and loving as he held her in his arms and talked her through the process of categorizing the many different scents and filing them away in her head in a very unique system. It had taken several hours and they had not made love, but just being beside him, her naked flesh against his own, this made Mari crave him that much more. Small, dual wolf fangs, unique to the Leonidas family alone she discovered, had begun to form now and she had spent hours simply running her fingers over them. Her blue green eyes could now change as well, a thick black ring surrounding the blue green of her pupil whenever she chose to allow the slight transformation to occur. Eliani had told her that when Deion finally did bite her, claim her for his own, the initial moment when the virus raced through her bloodstream was extremely painful, but it would be over very quickly because of the changes already occurring within her.

Mari happily admitted she could not get enough of Deion Leonidas, her petite and very firm body fit within his powerful embrace as if it was always meant too. She loved to curl up beside him in bed, her large breasts pushing against his side while her shorter legs entwined with his own much longer ones. He was the most physically gifted man she had ever seen, and certainly the largest who she had ever slept with, but that fact had never caused her fear. He was so caring and gentle, and even when they made love with untamed passion and increased physical intensity; it was far beyond Mari’s wildest dreams. Deion could not seem to get enough of her, always exploring and caressing her body in ways that drove her crazy with ardor. When you added to this blissful fact that he was perhaps the smartest man she had ever been involved with, it made her mind and senses scream out even louder. He was not afraid of her intelligence in the least; indeed, this fact seemed to only make him desire her even more. Mari knew he felt the same way for her because their minds were now linked in a way that could not be changed and she felt and saw everything he did just as he did with her. Their Etheric connection was so seamless and clear that at first it had frightened both of them. They had adjusted quickly however, and the many strands of Etheric power within their minds both mingled and mixed and finally became one. Mari had always known she was different, for she took to the lessons her mother taught her like they were second nature.

Now she understood why.

Her shameless love and desire for Deion Leonidas had answered that question within her almost from the very first night they had been together. This was how she knew that her mother Tobia felt for her father even to this day, for she could sense it within her mother still. And she could sense it within her father even more. Deion had agreed with her completely and given what they both knew it was the only thing that made any sense in the least.

Mari was a Praetorian.

Mari was like Deion and his brothers and her parents. She may not have been able to do what they could right now, that would take training and study Mari knew, but at least to her and Deion there was no question. This fact only made them love each other even more.

It felt so very strange to know what Deion thought, what he wanted for the future, and even stranger for him to know and see what she desired. Mari did not doubt what she felt for him in the least. It was absolute and without question. She sensed the very same thing from him and Mari knew that they would be together for eternity. This knowledge did not frighten Mari in any way, and young though they may have been, their love would only grow and become so much stronger as the years passed and that is what Mari had wished for her entire life.

Many men and women scattered as she sprinted as fast as she could from the Lift and into the massive hanger bay. What she saw made her skid to a stop quickly and a sharp tinge of pain shot through her heart along with a large chunk of intense jealously. The stunningly beautiful blond haired female half elf was in Deion’s arms and he was crushing her to him in a bear hug. The female elf’s back was to Mari and she could not see her face but Mari could see that she was gripping his shoulders tightly and hugging him just as closely. Nara was in the embrace of the tall, blond haired elf male who also had his back to her, while another couple stood to the background and smiled. The two looked so much alike and somehow familiar. She calmed her racing heart and slowed to a more sedate walk as she crossed the distance between them, trying desperately to keep her anger in check. Deion must have smelled her because he turned quickly and reached for her while still holding the waist of the younger woman. It was then that Mari saw who it was and she felt so utterly foolish in that instant.

Deion took her hand and without thought he pulled her close to him, wrapping his arm around her waist and lower back because he was so much taller than her. Mari felt his love for her pouring forth in his aura as it swarmed around and through her and she wrapped her arms around his waist. Eliani and Nara had taught her how to begin to detect the aura he could project to her right away and both told her it would only increase in effect when Deion finally made her his completely. Mari relaxed even more as she folded her body possessively against him for she could feel his happiness and she suddenly felt even more foolish for thinking what she had been thinking.

“Mari ... this is ... this is Eirene!” He spoke excitedly. “This is my sister Eirene!” Mari felt his powerful arm squeeze her even tighter and his next words made Mari smile brilliantly and mentally kick herself for being so utterly stupid. “Sister ... this is ... this is my Mari!” Deion spoke confidently.

Eirene, her own face animated, happy and full of tears, nodded. “I know who she is silly!” She stammered. Mari didn’t hesitate when Eirene opened her arms and they embraced tightly.

[Don’t worry Mari ... I would have thought the same thing. He is so very handsome.] Eirene’s voice echoed in her mind in the shielded Etheric connection and Mari hugged her even tighter and laughed softly.

Mari drew back and smiled as she shook her head. “It is ... it is so very nice to see you again Eirene.” She said as they squeezed each other’s hands tightly.

“So, it was Mari!” The male voice boomed and Mari did not have time to react before Fedor’s arms scooped her up and spun her around hugging her tightly before setting her back down beside Deion. “I thought for sure father was pulling our leg!”

Mari laughed again as Eirene slapped her twin’s shoulder. “Fedor don’t be a mida!” She hissed.

Mari felt the warmth and love of family permeating all of them and she wrapped her arms around Deion’s waist again without shame or hesitation. She should have expected that Deion’s father would have sensed her Etheric resonance within Deion’s but it did not matter. “Yes ... it was me Fedor.” She spoke.

“Wait!” Deion gasped. “Father and ... father and our mothers know?”

Eirene laughed at his expression. “Did you honestly think you could hide that from our parents? Especially our mothers? They felt your happiness from across the galaxy you igord!” She told him. She looked at Mari smiling. “Did he make you scream to the moon Mari?”

Mari pressed her head to Deion’s chest with a brilliant smile. “That and so much more.” She replied happily and without an ounce of embarrassment.

Fedor turned and held out his hand now as the young woman came up behind him and he pulled her close. “This is Iama’Juturi Leonidas.” He spoke with a similar pride spilling over in his voice. “My wife and mate.”

Nara stepped forward and embraced Iama without hesitation. “We have heard so much about you!” She gushed.

Iama had long ago grown accustom to the Leonidas family displays of affection and she hugged Nara tightly. “And we have heard more about you.” Iama said with a smile.

Nara laughed. “Probably about him.” She said playfully motioning with her head. “He’s the bad twin.”

“As if anyone with half a brain will believe that!” Deion spoke.

“You only have half a brain fervon.” Nara spoke with a grin.

Deion shook his head as he looked at the hulking Kavalian male now attached to Eirene’s side. “And you must be Miseo.” He spoke.

“The last time I checked ... yes.” Miseo answered happily. Miseo watched as Nara turned and looked at him as well. Deion moved forward and grasped his hand and forearm tightly.

“Sister ... he is...” Deion started.

“ ... Very large!” Nara finished his sentence.

It was Mari who burst out laughing now and she stepped forward. “Stop you two!” She declared looking at Eirene and taking her hand. “They do that all of the time. It drives Eliani crazy!”

Deion stretched out on his tip toes several times and kept looking between Miseo and Eirene. “Wow! Very large!” He stated.

Mari looked at him and slapped his abdomen. “Deo ... stop!” She hissed at him.

Deion grinned and tightened his hand on Miseo’s arm. “Welcome fervon.” He said with warmth and affection.

Miseo nodded his head as his tail encircled Eirene’s waist and his arm went around her lower back. “I look forward to meeting all of Eirene’s brothers and sisters.” He said.

“So do I!” Iama echoed happily as Fedor pulled her close.

“I don’t know...” Deion spoke as he stepped back.

“ ... We aren’t exactly normal.” Nara finished the sentence.

“And we are?” Fedor exclaimed.

Deion and Nara both laughed. “So true.” She agreed with him.

“Deion ... Nara...” Fedor turned and moved back several steps to motion Kalis and Serale forward. “This is...”

Fedor stopped in surprise when Deion moved past him and stood in front of Kalis. They were of equal size, with Kalis being slightly bulkier, but to his credit Kalis did not shy away. He needn’t have been concerned for Deion pulled him into a rib cracking embrace and took his head in his hands before kissing his cheek.

“We owe you more than you will ever know Kalis Leonidas.” Deion spoke with a soft and serious voice.

Kalis shook his head as he held Deion’s arms. “I was protecting my family cousin.” He told him proudly. “The only family that I have or will ever need now. There is nothing owed within family.”

Deion smiled as Nara came up to him and pressed her frame close to his, hugging him tightly under Deion’s embrace. She reached up and kissed his cheek tenderly. “No ... there is not.” Nara said lifting her hand and caressing his cheek. “But your actions ... they will never be forgotten Kalis.”

Kalis looked at both of them and smiled. “It is ... it is so very good to meet you both.” He drew back and pulled Serale closer to him. “This is Serale Leonidas.” He spoke proudly. “My wife ... my mate ... my light.”

“Eliani will be so very happy to meet you!” Nara said as they embraced tightly. “Except for Inamarno and Cvea ... all she does is complain to Andro about being understaffed and not able to do her job.”

“She complains about that all of the time.” Deion said.

“Where ... where is Andro?” Eirene asked first with obvious excitement in her voice.

Deion looked at her as he moved back beside Mari and pulled her tighter. “He’s waiting for us on the surface.” He answered. “Mari’s father is ... Murano is... sibfla...” He swore under his breath.

Mari placed her hand on his chest. “It is alright Deo my love.” She said without hesitation or embarrassment. “He does not hear as we do and he can not break our Etheric shields.” She turned and looked at Fedor and Eirene who had puzzled expressions on their faces. “It is a long story which I am sure you will discover and eventually see to its end. I am just too much of a coward at the moment.”

Eirene smiled at her brightly. “We knew already Mari.” She said touching her nose.

Mari rolled her eyes. “Yes ... I should have known.” She said.

Deion lifted his hand. “Enough of that!” He said. “Murano, Jeru and Mayla are waiting with the ship. Andro wanted us to bring the couriers father was sending to the surface right away. Where are Kdan and Dnom?”

Eirene looked around. “They sprinted off the ship before we could stop them.” She replied. “We are always chasing those two.”

“Andro probably already knows it was you that father sent and just did not tell us.” Nara spoke. “He can be a closed mouth ronnus when he wants to be.”

“Our gear is already stowed ... we can move to the other hanger bay and leave as soon as you are ready.” Deion said.

“This ship is ... it’s huge!” Fedor spoke as he clutched Iama and they began to follow Deion and Nara.

Nara laughed. “Wait until you see the rest of it.” She exclaimed. “As Eli says ... it will rock your socks off!”

“Blows your socks off sister.” Deion corrected her. “Blows your socks off.”

Nara waved her hand dismissively. “Whatever ... let’s find Kdan and Dnom and get to the surface.”


AUSTROVA
RE MYDALA ESTATE

Dyack watched from the balcony above the courtyard as the Leonidas family had a small reunion of sorts.

Dyack had felt like an utter fool the moment he saw Sehri jump from the dragon’s back and into his arms. It was the first time he had seen Androcles Leonidas in person and nothing had prepared him for what he saw in his youngest daughter’s face. Sehri had been riding in front of him when his massive dragon landed on the grass in the lower courtyard and Dyack had watched with Aleatia beside him as Androcles gracefully climbed down, immediately turning for his daughter. Sehri had practically leaped into his arm from the saddle and they had shared a passionate kiss right there as he spun her around slowly in his arms. Her face was so bright and animated with happiness, unlike any time he had seen in her life. As the kiss broke they shared whispered words he could not hear. Words that had Sehri’s musical laughter drifting up to him on the balcony. Soon the other dragons had arrived and then five more women joined them, crowding around Andro and the Vanari female who was Coren’s daughter. Dyack noticed right away that Sehri was always within physical contact with one of them as they laughed and moved among the dragons to greet the others that were landing. All of the young women who crowded around Androcles were in physical contact with each other and the contact was not one of a simple nature. The physical contact and kisses were what lovers shared and that knowledge did not affect him as he had thought it would when seeing it. Dyack had thought he might be repulsed by such a thing, but seeing Sehri and the others interact quickly pushed that out of his mind. They did it so naturally, like it was the most normal thing in the universe for them to act this way. Within moments, Dyack had no doubts about what Sehri had become part of, and his hand squeezed Aleatia’s hand with happiness because of this. His youngest daughter, his baby, had found unquenchable love with Androcles and her fellow wives and that was as obvious as the sun in the sky above them. Sehri had become the future of their people and what they could eventually become and for Dyack that was what mattered most.

That had been an hour ago and now Dyack sensed someone come up beside him and he turned his head from watching Denali and Lisisa and Arduri talking animatedly with their sisters as Androcles moved up to the railing next to him. He turned back and looked at Sehri once more.

“I have never seen her so happy Androcles.” Dyack spoke softly. “She glows with such life and energy.”

“We love her sir.” Andro said softly. “I love her.”

Dyack looked at him now. “I will not ask you to explain how this could be Androcles Leonidas. Aleatia has already told me that it is not something you can explain. Only that it is and it can never be broken now.”

Andro nodded his head. “As I told her ... I gave up trying to discover the why of it many years ago. I am different ... and for many years I hated that. When Sadi finally came back into my life the pieces began to fall together. Sehri is part of that. She always has been. It just took us this long to find her.” Andro met his eyes evenly. “I will adhere to any marriage ritual that the Rothryn people might honor sir ... I give you my word.”

“Aleatia tells me you never break your word.” Dyack spoke turning fully to face him.

“I try not too.” Andro replied.

“Then your word to love my daughter and all of them with everything that you are will suffice Androcles Leonidas.” Dyack said.

“That is a promise I will happily commit to sir.” Andro said. “And I will honor it until the day I pass into the next life. And beyond.”

Dyack nodded his head. “I can ask for nothing else.” He said.

“My father and you are very much alike.” Andro said. “When you finally do meet him, I think you will get along famously.”

“Coren tells me your father and mothers are in what would be the Echo quadrant.” Dyack said. “Searching for answers to questions about the Ancient blood within you.”

Andro nodded his head. “The Pralor blood, what your people call the Ancients, yes.” He answered him. “It hasn’t been an easy trip ... but they are making progress now and my father is very hopeful and optimistic. They are moving to a planet that has more Lycavorians on it right now. Those that the Ancients transported from our homeworld.”

“As they did us?” Dyack said. “You don’t seem to agree with that from the tone of your voice.”

Andro nodded again. “I don’t.” He answered. “I understand why they did it ... but the manner in which it was done is abhorrent to me. It takes choice out of the equation. Choice is what makes each of us who we are.”

“Indeed.” Dyack said. “You have them among you now I understand. Two of them.”

Andro met his eyes. “Murano and his daughter Mari.” He replied. “Murano is ... he was one of my great grandfather Sumar’s finest Praetorian warriors and a friend. He left him behind when he departed ... and Murano did not understand why until now. Until my father found him. His daughter Mari ... well she has quite unexpectedly fallen in love with my brother Deion. She is a Praetorian as well ... but even Murano does not know that just yet.”

“He does not know his own daughter is one of these warriors?” Dyack asked.

Andro grinned. “He doesn’t know Mari is his daughter.” He told him. “Not yet anyway.”

“How can that be?” Dyack asked.

Andro shook his head. “It has something to do with the Etheric skills of her birth mother Tobia. Mari is able to shrink her Etheric resonance to levels that would not be detectable by normal Praetorians. My father only discovered what her relation was because of our sense of smell. You can not hide family in someone’s scent.”

Dyack turned back and looked down into the courtyard once more. “The Rothryn ... we do not use the senses we possess as you do. It is something I have always tried to change but we have evolved to this point without them and I believe many think it is silly.” He turned back to Andro. “Sehri has ... she can use these skills now? And shift her form?”

Andro nodded once more. “The way my sister Eliani explains it and medical terminology always gives me a headache ... the Ancients or Pralors ... they never removed the gene within the Rothryn that allows you to shift your forms as we do. They only suppressed it. When I ... when I bit Sehri ... the virus in my blood reactivated the dormant gene.”

Dyack smiled and reached out to touch Andro’s arm. “Do not be embarrassed for doing what your instincts called for you to do Androcles.” He said. “Aleatia told me a little of your customs ... and I will learn more as time passes. It is a gift that you have returned to my people, starting with Sehri, and hopefully continuing into the future.”

“It must remain secret for now however.” Andro said.

Dyack nodded his head. “As much as it angers me to say ... yes.” He stated. “If word of this broke to the general population, I fear that others who do not have the best interests of my people at heart would act to try and stop this from happening.”

Androcles nodded. “Among them this Rothryn Science Academy I take it?”

Dyack nodded as well. “They would be the largest voice against such a thing ... but there would be others.” He looked at Andro intently. “These are issues for discussion at another time however. There is already much going on that does not concern the Rothryn people, though it could affect them.”

“It is important to me sir.” Andro told him.

Dyack nodded his head in agreement. “For me as well ... but the issues with the Vanari need to be resolved first. We have not even made an official announcement that your people exist, though it is the talk of my world among everyone.”

“Whether you can shift your form or not sir ... you are still Lycavorian.” Andro told him.

“And I believe this as well. Now more than ever.” Dyack replied. “How we deal with this crisis however, that will determine from which direction we approach the official introduction of your people to mine and how we proceed with the politics of things.”

Androcles rolled his eyes in disgust. “Carians ... I hate politics.” He said.

Dyack laughed and nodded his head. “On that I believe we agree utterly Androcles.” He said truly liking this young man. His honesty was refreshing and he carried with him an aura of command and power, yet he was not arrogant or rude in any way.

They both turned when Dorian came up to them from the side. “Excuse me sir...” He spoke looking at Dyack.

Dyack nodded his head in recognition taking note of how polite these young men and women were. “Of course.”

Dorian looked at Andro. “Coren is ready.” He said. “He wants us to come to his office.”

Andro nodded and looked at Dyack. “Now the fun begins.” He said motioning with his hand.


ARC ROYAL
FOUR HOURS FROM VENTORI
DESERTED LYCAVORIAN COLONY

Aricia Leonidas walked down the corridor carrying the mug of coffee in one hand and the data pad in the other without regard for where she was. The engineers on the ARC ROYAL had actually cordoned off this entire section of the deck with portable walls and two Durcunusaan soldiers at each of the three corridors leading into this section to keep others out. They had done this when it was determined this would be the deck and section where the quarters for the King and those of his family would be. It was far more of a privacy measure than anything else Aricia knew and that is why she didn’t hesitate in walking down the corridor with nothing but thick, thigh high socks, white thong panties and her floor length white robe over her otherwise naked body. Fedor and Eirene’s quarters were now empty, but they would return sooner or later, and she didn’t doubt they would need to expand a little when Gorgo and her own mother Dasha arrived for they always stayed very close to them.

Aricia Leonidas had changed so much since the days of that young woman who had first greeted Martin Leonidas on Earth. Her love for Martin and her fellow Queens had not only saved her in so many ways, but it had altered her as well. Aricia did not think back very often on that time, for she was not that naïve woman anymore and the shame and pain of those few weeks and months had long ago drifted into obscurity. Martin’s love for her, her fellow Queen’s love for her, it had saved her. Martin’s actions all those years ago had shown Aricia her path and what she was meant for. It was a path she had embraced and continued to embrace even to this day. She was Martin’s Anome ... the one who held the very center of his soul within her hands. She was the one who brought focus to the love and desire for Martin that she and her fellow Queens and lovers felt for Martin. Even Isabella and Cirith, who were far older than her in years and experience, even they considered her their center. Aricia had not wanted it this way, but it was a role Anja, Dysea and the others had given to her. A role she now relished more than anything. Aricia would be their combined voice when they were together. She would be the personification of the love and passion all of them had for Martin. Aricia was so happy when For’mya finally came back to them and was able to feel what only she and Dysea had been able to feel for years. When first Anja and then Cirith and finally For’mya were able to feel the full force of Martin’s unshielded aura upon them as she and Dysea had for so long, it brought completeness to them all. Though Bella could not feel his wolf aura as they did, his Etheric resonance within her mind and on her body, was equal to what his wolf aura did to the others.

Martin had never been very good with words, they all knew that, but his love for each of them was unquestioned because he showed them everyday what they meant to him in his actions. His affectionate nuzzles. The touch of his aura on them. The soft, fluttering kisses or the feel of his caress upon them. His words in the interview with Lady Tinra had touched a cord within all of them.

“They are me and I am them.”

Up until that moment Aricia did not think that any of them could love Martin Leonidas more than they already did. Those seven words had proven her so very wrong. Though it was well known that the Queens of the Union gravitated to each other differently, Aricia, Anja and For’mya to each other, while Dysea, Bella and Cirith had become nearly inseparable, it was also well known that each of them loved Martin voraciously. They had not truly known why Martin almost never questioned them or what they did. He had not in the past, and Aricia knew he would not in the future. They now knew why this was. Each of them were extensions of his will and he did not question the decisions they made for they were part of him and he part of them.

Aricia looked up as she reached the door to Zarah and Lucia’s quarters and she touched the panel.

“Come in!” Lucia’s voice echoed from within.

Aricia tapped the panel once more and the door slid aside and she entered quickly. As the door slid closed behind her she saw Zarah and Lucia on the couch in the main room. Lucia was sitting between Zarah’s legs sipping a glass of juice and reading from a data pad while Zarah skillfully pulled a brush through her long, silky raven black hair. Both of them were clad only in bra and panties, their bodies more muscular and lean than Aricia remembered, but that was not surprising. The time out here had honed all of them to new physical preparedness.

“Good morning mother.” Zarah spoke happily as she saw Aricia come in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.