Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SPARTA’S WRATH

Mari watched her intently as Nara finished checking the Mark Five ArmorPly body armor she now wore and then stepped back and looked at her with those same azure colored eyes as her older brother Androcles. They drifted over her now armored form looking for anything that might be out of place it seemed, but finding nothing. Then Nara finally turned those amazing eyes on her own blue/green orbs once more. It seemed that the eyes of Nara’s mothers always seemed so bright and catching, just as Nara’s azure orbs were, but Nara’s azure eyes and those of her mother and brother were far more breathtaking in her opinion. She saw Nara smile at her warmly.

Mari was five inches shorter than Nara’s own five foot five inch frame, but Nara had to admit to herself, she was breathtaking in her beauty. Her breasts strained against the confines of the Mark V body armor, easily as large and as firm as her mother Anja’s goldur. There was no doubt that Lady Mari had many men chasing her back home simply for their size and firmness; for Nara knew that many men liked larger goldur on their wives and mates. Nara also knew for certain that many young wolves looked at her and saw the very same thing since her goldur were slightly larger than her own mother’s. Mari made the Mark V body armor look good on her, even though that was definitely not its purpose. Though barely five foot tall, the ArmorPly Mark V conformed like a second skin to the parts of her body that were not protected by the enhanced armor plating. Her taut legs were long for her small frame and Nara had to admit Lady Mari had an ass that was perfect in nearly all aspects. Her long, reddish brown hair, now wrapped tightly in a single pony tail, was lush and shiny with health pulled over one shoulder as it was. Her blue green eyes were wide and her hands were shaking slightly. Nara took Mari’s hands in hers and squeezed tightly causing Mari to look at her once more.

Nara Leonidas did enjoy the company of men, but only Deion knew that she desired women far more, at least at this time in her life. She kept nothing from her twin no matter that he was a male, and they kept each other’s secrets very close to their hearts. Nara did not doubt that Andro probably knew as closely tied as he was with all of their siblings, and he was far more perceptive than people gave him credit for. His insight was downright scary at times but she didn’t think any of her other siblings were aware, and she knew Andro would never violate her privacy or speak of it for any reason. It would not matter to them she knew, but Nara didn’t really know for sure herself at this time, so why openly state that until she knew for certain. Nara was not shy and since she had already gone through her Coming of Age fever only seven months ago, she was free to explore and she had done this on more than one occasion, with two different women and one man.

Lycavorian physiology was relatively simple, with most Lycavorians appearing older than they actual were. It had become a very common occurrence in the last few generations and while she was only a few months shy of eighteen years of age, Nara and Deion both appeared to be in their early twenties to most individuals who were not Lycavorian. Their scents gave away their real ages to their own people, but to those who did not have enhanced senses it often came as a surprise to those who discovered how old they really were. Her mother Anja had described it as a phase in Lycavorian evolution once, but it really did not matter since Lycavorian children were almost always imprinted with at least some form of the memories and knowledge of both their parents. Though this evolution had been happening for many years now, most young females wolves like Nara chose to experiment and discover new things once their fevers had come and gone. It was still seen as a heinous crime to take a female wolf before her Coming of Age but there were many instances of young female wolves who had only just passed through their Coming of Age fevers taking mates soon afterward, but still many more chose not too. Her father’s return and the openness and adventurous nature of her beloved mothers had instilled a sense of exploration in the young generations of Lycavorians and nearly all the species within the Union, both male and female, and they had embraced that entirely.

Knowing who Nara was kept most of the casual male wolves at bay and for those Alphas and others who could not control their urges and allowed their cocks to rule their actions, Deion or one of her brothers had always been present and put that to rest right away. No male Alpha wolf in their right mind wanted to come into conflict with any of her brothers, let alone a pureblood one and that didn’t even bring into contemplation of what angering her father would encompass. This mind set applied to pretty much all of the young males of different species across the Union. While the incident was never openly discussed or admitted by anyone, there were many rumors still filtering about of what had happened to the young man who had tried to force himself on Eliani shortly after her fever ended. No male in their right mind wanted to tempt the fates when it came to a Leonidas daughter anymore and risk the wrath of the Leonidas family. The single man who Nara had taken into her bed was sweet and attentive to her and it was a very nice experience, but both of them knew the emotion was just not there for either of them since he was still very young as well. He was still a treasured friend to both her and Deion but they knew nothing would come of it and parted as very close friends. They still spoke to one another on occasion but Nara just enjoyed the softness of another woman’s body right now. While still very new to everything, she had experienced far more pleasure with the two woman than the one man.

As for Mari, Nara found her very attractive, but she knew immediately that her Etheric resonance burned only for her brother. It was also quite obvious to anyone who was even half Lycavorian for they could smell it in her sweet orange flavored scent as well.

“How does that feel?” Nara asked finally.

“It is ... it is rather tight.” Mari answered honestly.

Nara nodded her head. “It is always tight at first. It will conform to your body within the hour and you won’t even notice it. After that it will remember. Besides ... you aren’t exactly undeveloped if you get my meaning.”

Mari smiled and her cheeks blushed slightly. “I take after my mother.” She spoke. “It is a curse sometimes.”

Nara laughed softly. “It is a curse only if you find a man who doesn’t know what he is doing.” She stated with more confidence than actual experience.

Mari joined in the soft laughter and nodded her head. “I suppose you are right.” She said with a smile. Nara Leonidas made her feel completely at ease and Mari found her to be witty and very friendly.

Nara stared at her for a moment as Mari inspected the armor on her arms with her eyes. “Are you ok? Truth now Mari.” She asked softly.

Mari nodded her head quickly and met her eyes. “I’m just ... I have ... I’m terrified Nara.” She stammered out the answer finally. “I have never done something like this.”

Nara smiled at her. “Neither have we ... so don’t feel bad.” She stated. “Andro wouldn’t allow us to do this if he believed we could not pull it off. Trust me. My fervon is ... he is no fool Lady Mari.”

“Have you ... have you been in... ?” Mari began to ask.

Nara nodded her head slowly. “When we pulled Sheva’s parents from that colony. Deo and I were...”

“Deo?”

Nara grinned now. It was a simple thing, but it served to make Mari relax even more. “I couldn’t pronounce his full name when we were babies.” Nara said. “It only ever came out as Deo. The nickname stuck.” She answered with a shrug. “We had a brief encounter with some vampire hunters. They got the drop on me. Deo fell upon them like a storm.”

“He ... he killed them?” Mari asked softly.

Nara nodded her head. “He saved me.” She said. “They were not pleasant individuals and some of what they were saying they were going to do to me was vile. Deo is ... he can be very protective of me. I have scolded him in the past about this but he does not listen. It is a trait prevalent in all my brothers. That day however ... that day I was very happy he ignored me.”

“You are twins.” Mari said. “Praetorian and Mage. That is not uncommon from what I have heard.”

Nara nodded in agreement. “Yes ... I guess so.”

“I can feel your Etheric resonance.” Mari says. “And ... and his as well. It is so powerful and clear.”

Nara looked at her. “You are a Pralor. Isn’t that normal for your people? To be able to feel the resonance of others.”

Mari nodded quickly. “Oh yes ... but his resonance is ... it is not as resounding as your brother or father ... but it is so...” Mari wanted to say delicious to her but she stopped herself. “It is so focused and pure. Much more than any of my people I have met except for my fa ... my Uncle.”

Nara smiled at her as she detected the slight spike in Mari’s orange flavored scent. This young Pralor woman truly wanted her brother and it was so very obvious to her as a woman and a wolf. And it would be obvious to every male Lycavorian able to detect her scent. Something that would make it easier for her going forward Nara knew. “Yes ... well father and Andro have had to beat Deo enough times to make him stop being so reckless. It hasn’t worked for the most part.”

Mari’s eyes looked shyly downward. “He truly has two educational degrees?” She asked softly looking back up at her.

Nara chuckled gently and squeezed her hands again. “Our medwaw Dysea is a taskmaster when it comes to our schooling. You heard us talking about her.” She said with a small twinkle in her eye. “Combined with our grandmother Gorgo, who just happens to be a teacher, through the years they have made sure all of us have at least two degrees. Education is a blessed gift to them and they have been rigid and unmoving about it as we all grew. Our sister Eliani has three degrees, though you wouldn’t know it from the way she acts. Our sister Lisisa as well. They insist that we all have two avenues to fall back on when the fighting finally ends. We will not be fighting our entire lives Lady Mari. That is our hope anyway.”

“Please ... my name is just Mari.” She stated. “I don’t know how that started.”

“It is a term of honor and respect.” Nara told her. “You are Murano’s daughter and you deserve such.”

Mari’s eyes flew open wide. “You ... you know!” She gasped in disbelief.

Nara nodded slowly. “Every Lycavorian can tell. Your scents give it away.”

“Please Nara... !” Mara gasped gripping her hands tightly and pulling her closer. “You ... you can not tell him! I ... please promise me! I don’t...”

Nara shook her head. “We may not understand the reasoning behind this Mari, but it is not our place to change that. He will not discover it from any of us.”

Mari’s blue/green eyes were wide as she looked at her. “All of you can... ?”

Nara nodded her head. “Each member of a Lycavorian family has a unique scent, but they always retain the base scent of their ancestors within their blood. Or something similar to it. This is the same for any species for the most part really. Any Lycavorian would be able to detect this is your scents.”

“It is...” Mara looked at the floor. “I want to tell him ... I do! I don’t think my mother knows that I have discovered this but ... it is so very complicated.”

“Is it really?” Nara asked her gently. “Or does it just seem that way?”

“He ... my father ... he is haunted by horrible things.” Mari said softly looking at the deck once more but not releasing her hands. “After the war ... he felt it was all his fault. That so many died because of him. What he had supposedly failed to do. It wasn’t true. None of it. But he couldn’t fight the feelings. He finally found peace in my mother’s arms for a time...” Nara saw the small smile cross her lips. “But the nightmares always came back. He did not want to burden her with such things and he did the only thing he could think of.”

“He left in order to protect her. Or so he thought.” Nara said.

Mari nodded. “He didn’t know she was pregnant with me. And my mother did not want to force him to stay with this knowledge.”

“Why hide who you are Mari?” Nara asked.

Mari looked at her. “My mother ... Tobia ... she is a Praetorian as well.” She said. “She was never listed among the official roles of Praetorians because of her skills and her location. My mother is ... she is exceptionally skilled in shielding herself. You could be standing next to her and not be able to feel even a tremor of her resonance. Chief Elder Sumar wanted it like this ... she never knew why ... but I think it was because he saw something that no one else did. I believe he felt my mother was meant for something else. That she was meant for my father. There were many among my people who followed Lorendo’s fool ideology and blamed the Praetorians for what had befallen our people, and my mother did not want me subjected to such ridiculous things as I grew. Uncle ... Uncle Delnash understood completely and he and my Aunt agreed instantly when my mother went to them. No one ... no one knows the truth except Kesyla. Not even that idiot Daron. She does not think I know but she has always been in my life, always close by. It was just easier this way given her history and that of my father.”

“Does she know that you are aware of your history?” Nara asked. “That she is your mother? That Murano is your father?”

Mari nodded her head. “I think she does. I never hesitated to go to her about anything when I was growing. She was my very best friend. I believe she had to know I would figure it out sooner or later.”

Nara drew Mari’s hands up and pressed them against her chest. “Like I said ... it is not our place to tell him. He will discover it though. And better it come from you. Or your mother.”

“I know.” Mari said softly. “I can sense her. She is worried about me. I think my Uncle may have sent her to Manne, but I’m not sure. She shields better than anyone I have ever known like I said. Even my father.”

“Well ... you are Murano’s daughter ... and you have no idea how much his presence among us makes my father and brothers feel.” Nara said. “All of us with this gene inside of us. To finally know and at least partially understand what we are and what we can do. It is very special for us. That is why you are referred to as you are. It is a title of honor.”

“Even though I don’t want it.” Mari asked her.

Nara chuckled now. “You should see all of us as we try to avoid being called Princes and Princesses.” She said. “Our father and mothers berate us all the time for trying to avoid our titles. Even though they do the very same thing more than we do.”

Mari smiled now as well, becoming once more at ease. “I saw this with your father and mothers on Manne.” She said. “It makes you uncomfortable? Your positions and titles?”

Nara nodded her head. “All of us. My pureblood brothers most of all. Arrarn, Resumar, Calyb and Bryon do not have to deal with it as much as Andro, Deni and Deo. They are the pureblood sons of our father and sometimes they hate the distinction this gives them among our people more than anything. There are many Lycavorian families who think that we have grown too distant from the old ways. They believe, and are always attempting, to insinuate their own children into our family to try and garner status and power. Fortunately Andro and Denali no longer have to deal with it. Sadi or my sister would rip the face from any woman who tried to come between them. And I have no doubts that Ne’Veha and Arduri and the others would do the same. We do not wish to be looked at as something special. We are ... all of us, Lycavorians and Spartans. That is all we aspire to be.”

“He is ... your brother Deion ... he is so very handsome.” Mari said even more softly. It was barely a whisper that was meant only for Nara to hear as a woman.

Nara tilted her head to the side smelling the desire for Deion once more in Mari’s sweet orange flavored scent. And it was a powerful scent. Nara also detected another scent on her. It was vague and very old, but it was there. A unique Lilly flavored scent not unlike the beautiful flowers that dotted the Royal Compound in Sparta. Even as old as it was it still tickled Nara’s nose delightfully.

“Well...” She said playfully. “Don’t let him hear you say that. It will go to his head.” Nara told her with a smile.

Mari lifted her eyes and gazed at Nara as she laughed gently. Nara Leonidas was so open and unrestrained, and even after what she had just discovered her resonance echoed with calm and peace. “Does he ... is there someone in...”

“Deo?” Nara asked seeing Mari nod. She shook her head quickly. “No. There are females from many different Lycavorian families who have shown interest in him because of who he is, but he does not pursue them. Most only want to get close to him because of who our parents are and the perceived standing they think they will gain as I said before. And Deo is ... he is like Andro in many ways. He does not like the attention because he only wants a woman to share his life with.” Nara answered realizing what she was saying. There were indeed several Lycavorian females and a handful of elven females that she could recall that had shown great interest in getting to know her brother. Even as she thought back, she realized that none of them had made Deion even flinch with interest, until she saw him looking at this young woman in front of her only a little while ago.

“But your brother ... he has six wives.” Mari said. “As does your father.”

Nara nodded in agreement. “Yes ... but they are different pieces of a whole for Andro. For my father. My mothers, Andro’s wives and mates, they all speak with the same voice and many times think with the same mind. Almost as if they are one. They were all meant for one another by a greater power than we can understand. Emotionally, for Andro and my father, there may be six of them but they are essentially one person. I think it is one of the main reasons we have never drawn a distinction between our mothers. They are all our mothers, as if each of them gave birth to us. That is what each of us feel within us.” Nara looked at her and smiled. “It’s very confusing isn’t it?”

Mari shook her head quickly. “No.” She answered without hesitation. “I ... I understand it completely.” This statement caused her to blink several times for she did indeed understand it. She could feel it within her and understood it all.

“You ... you do?” Nara asked surprised. “Most people who we try to explain it to end up grabbing their heads in pain because they can’t comprehend it.”

“What is this about our parents?” The voice echoed from behind Mari and she turned quickly. Her stomach tightened as Deion walked up with the small bundle in his arms. His tall frame moved just past her and he leaned over beside Nara’s face, nuzzling her soft cheek in a brotherly fashion. Nara smiled and relished in the attention of her twin. “Were you telling Lady Mari of our parents the Taskmasters?” He asked with a smile.

Nara grinned and reached up to slap his cheek softly with her hand. Mari noticed that this was common among Lycavorians and was meant more as a show of affection than anything else. “Careful ... you know they have ears everywhere.” She said.

Deion’s eyes rolled and he nodded. “How true.” He said. He turned to looked at Mari now and she had to suppress the gasp that wanted to escape her lips when she looked into those amazing dark brown eyes. Once more Mari could not get over how much more handsome he was in person, or how well built he was under the ArmorPly. He held out the small bundle to her. “The Quartermaster put this together for you. Andro said that you already have a P9, but this one has the entire schematics for this ship and the Coven ships on it. It might be easier to work with. At least for this mission anyway. I had your bio-signature encoded into its memory and your name engraved on the top.”

Mari’s hand brushed across where she saw her name in cursive letters across the front edge of the small P9. She looked up at him with glittering blue green eyes and smiled, feeling flush as she realized he had done this for her. “Thank you.” She said.

Deion held up the second item and Mari saw the small holster and sidearm in it. “I had him take one of our smaller KM14 Magnums and adjust the load somewhat. Your hands are smaller and this should fit perfectly now within your grip. And it won’t kick as much as our other kinetic magnums.”

“You are giving me a weapon?” She asked somewhat surprised.

“Our fervon may have brought peace to the Union and High Coven,” Nara told her as she leaned against Deion. “But these fools we are going to be facing do not wish that to continue. They cling to the old ways and hatreds. Most of them anyway. Having you go unarmed is really stupid. Our brother isn’t stupid.”

Deion chuckled. “However ... if you ask our grandmother or tenna Deia they might say he is touched in the head since he continues to act as insanely as our father acts. It drives them malda.”

“Crazy.” Nara added quickly knowing Mari did not know their language just yet.

Mari watched as Deo leaned over and looped the belt around her waist. She had to once more suppress the shudder she felt building in her as his hands moved quickly. His shoulder and head came closer to her as he leaned over and she could almost feel the heat that radiated from his body. Not to mention that his musky, male smell was quite delectable. She waited until he had fully fastened the holster on her waist and then stood back.

Mari did not notice the struggle Deion was having at keeping his Alpha male aura in check. Her sweet orange flavored scent was nearly overpowering to him and she was not even wolf. Nara took notice of this right away and smiled inwardly. Yes ... her brother had it bad ... and he had only known her for a few hours.

Deion got his emotions under control and held out his hand towards the corridor he had come down. “We should probably get to the Shuttle Bay. Captain Feron has initiated contact with Moran and once that communication is done we will be leaving.”

Nara stepped forward taking Mari’s arm and causing her blue green eyes to tear away from her brother reluctantly. Nara felt Deion’s aura pulse her with love and thanks. He knew she could sense his intense interest in Mari and both of them needed to be fully concentrating on the mission. Her actions bought him the few moments he needed to center himself and for that he was grateful.


“ ... lost twenty-seven men capturing them Admiral.” Feron was speaking to the image of Moran in the holotransmission from the back of the G9. Yuri, Carisia and Sheva were kneeling behind him wearing hand restraints and all of them with blood stains and bruises on their faces.

“We disabled the frigate they were on and boarded her. The Immortal scum Pa’cour was killed during our assault. I must apologize for this Admiral. I know you wanted him alive but he ... he killed four of my men before we could...”

Moran waved his hand dismissively. “He was an animal!” Moran hissed. “He got off easy! You have his body?”

“I will kill you for taking Pa’cour from me Robert Moran!” Yuri snarled viciously, her cobalt blue eyes filled with unrestrained hate.

Feron turned and watched as one of his men shoved Yuri to the deck none too gently and he nodded his head as he turned back to Moran. “In the rear cargo area sir.” He replied. “Your wife went crazy when he fell Admiral and...”

“She is not my wife Captain!” Moran barked. “Not after taking that foul monster into her bed!”

Feron nodded once more bowing his head in repose. “My apologies sir.”

“The ship?” Moran asked.

“We executed those of the crew who survived the assault Admiral. Just as you ordered.” Feron answered. “We then timed the engines to overload. The explosion erased all evidence that we were ever here.”

Moran nodded. “Good. The program has been compromised and that bitch Juconi is going to tell me how they found our people. Then I am going to give her to my men and let them rape and feed on her blood until she goes insane.”

“I will tell you nothing! You ... you killed my parents!” Sheva shouted in anger.

Moran chuckled. “When I get done with you bitch you’ll be singing like a bird.” He spat. He turned to Feron. “Nothing is to happen to Yuri or Carisia Captain. As long as I hold that stupid cunt, Leonidas won’t do anything. He cares so much for her whoring body that he will not attempt any retaliation. And he will withdraw all his support from the Coven if I threaten to kill her. I may even let him watch as she is used in front of him to get my point across. He will know not to play with me.”

“As you order.” Feron spoke. “Shall we return to the former Fleet location once we return to our ship?”

Moran shook his head quickly. “No. I’m shifting our location. I’m waiting at the border now and I will bring half a dozen escorts to your location and you will transfer them to my ship then. We should arrive at your location in under two hours.” Moran met Feron’s eyes. “You have done well Captain. Once we retrieve Yuri and the others, considered yourself promoted to Colonel.”

Feron’s eyes grew wide and he bowed his head in acknowledgment.” Thank you sir.”

“We’ll see you shortly.” Moran hissed abruptly and the transmission ended.

Feron looked at the pilot of the G9. “Clear?” He asked softly.

The man glanced at his instruments and then back to Feron. “No signs of a trace program. Or residual link. We’re clean.”

Feron nodded and turned quickly to see Yuri, Carisia and Sheva rising to their feet, two of his men helping Yuri and then slashing the restraints off. “Give them towels to clean the Nau’shindcal d’l’Vlos from their faces.”

Yuri took the towel that was held out to her as the ramp of the G9 began to come down. She looked at Feron. “A convincing act Captain.” She said.

“Forgive my tone and words Princess.” Feron spoke bowing his head slightly.

Yuri shook her head. “No forgiveness needed.” She stated.

“Indeed.” Pa’cour spoke as he came up to them with Andro at his side. “Your words may have given us an added advantage.”

“Sir?” Feron asked.

“The inflection and choice of your words may have been just enough to make Moran lower his guard ever so slightly.” Pa’cour spoke. “It might be just enough to make what we are going to do easier.”

“He certainly has a large amount of vitriol in his voice for you mother.” Carisia spoke as she pressed against Andro and his arm slipped easily around her waist. “I wonder why that is?”

Yuri chuckled softly now. “I may have said some things the day Pa’cour and I left.” She stated as she met her eyes with a twinkle in her own. “Some rather crude comments in regards to his manhood and such. I don’t think he appreciated them.”

“You told him that he...” Onera began speaking as she moved up the ramp with Dorian.

“Onera!” Yuri gasped.

“It was very funny mother.” Onera said.

“It does not need to be repeated however.” Yuri stammered.

Sheva smiled now as well as she moved up beside Onera. “You’ll have to tell us at some other time Onera.” She said.

Yuri shook her head as she took Pa’cour’s hand within hers. “We should launch within a few minutes Andro.” She said quickly. “He will push hard to get here now that he thinks Feron has captured us.”

Andro nodded his head. “Agreed. Eli will activate the gas the moment your G9 enters the landing bay.” He said. “Sheva and Carisia will need to remain with you in case he wants to see you before you enter the bay. It’s going to be a tight fit for Anthar ... but he will tolerate it for the short run.”

Yuri looked at Carisia. “Remember ... only the immediate corridors outside the landing bay are large enough for Anthar Dalharil. You will need to move quickly to secure the weapons locker and disengage the landing bays controls so your STRIKERS can land.”

Carisia nodded. “I know. Onera and Sheva will be with me. Don’t worry. You are the one who is heading to the bridge through nine decks of the ship ilhar.”

Hearing how freely that word came to Carisia now filled Yuri with a sense of happiness and peace she had not known until recently. It truly warmed her heart to know that at least part of her past was not as vile as the rest of her former life. Carisia and Lucia had made her see that and it gave her strength to know how they felt now. It helped immensely that Carisia, Lucia and Onera, though only half sisters to each other got along rather famously and had from the outset. “All of which will be empty of activity thanks to the gas.” Yuri said. “We will have no issues reaching the bridge quickly.”

Pa’cour nodded. “I will leave a detachment of my men in the landing bay to secure our ship with your force and we will move towards the bridge from there. Your brother should have secured it by then.” He spoke looking at Andro.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.