Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

STATION ZERO ONE FIVE

Garan stopped at the intersection of two corridors and squatted against the wall as his men followed suit. Sashan moved up beside him, clutching the sidearm.

“What?” He hissed angrily, still smarting from the tongue lashing Murano had given him in front of Garan and the others.

Garan motioned to the ceiling. “They have deactivated the central lighting.” Garan spoke. “Only emergency lighting is left. There will be many shadows and dark areas we can not see into and this station is massive Elder Sashan.”

“They more than likely were unable to determine how to power the entire station. They are primitives Garan.” Sashan told him. “We must take both medical and the Command Center at the same time.”

“If we proceed down this corridor it will take us to medical.” Garan spoke. “From there we can access the backup computer terminals and retake the station’s power. I will send half our force down this second corridor towards the Command Center to secure that and remove any of these people.”

Sashan nodded. “Do it quickly!” He hissed. “Lorendo and the others are approaching from the second transport. I want the station secured before they get here!”

Garan ignored him and motioned with his hand at his line of men. He held up two fingers and motioned down the second corridor. He watched as every second security soldier pulled out of the file and began to move towards the alternate corridor. Garan looked at the remaining men and nodded for them to follow him. Garan hefted his X90 Phased Pulse Rifle and began moving cautiously down the dimly lit corridor. He fought down the fear that coursed through him and tried to remain as calm as possible. Whoever these men and women were they had taken out fifteen of his most highly trained men and women and did it without a single loss on their end. Garan had begun to doubt what the Elders were saying before they even left the ship. Praetorian Murano had more combat experienced than all of them combined. He had fought in hundreds of battles if the history archives were accurate, killed thousands of Scourge, and the Elders were just dismissing him out of hand. Garan may have been a simple soldier, but he knew when the politics of events was directing the military portion and he knew that was never good. He needed to show his men he was in charge and keep them calm. Elder Sashan now seemed to only be concerned with taking the station before Elder Lorendo arrived. Garan knew that all depended on how well these primitives had prepared for them.

Garan doubted very much that they were simply standing around waiting for them to come to the Command Center.


The column of Convention Security troops heading for the Command Center thought they were making good time. At least it seemed that way to the man leading the detachment. They were in a long corridor now that led directly to the Command Center blast doors. Sealed doors lined the steel gray corridor but all of them appeared to be locked. No doubt the simple minded primitives did not have the knowledge to open them he thought to himself as his eyes fell on the main blast doors a hundred meters down the slightly curving corridor. He had twenty-nine men moving behind him, all of them tense and alert. It wouldn’t help them in the least.

The third man in the file moved forward now that they had stopped. He settled next to their Senior Lieutenant and Garan’s First Officer.

“Lieutenant.” The man hissed softly. “I am detecting lifesigns in all directions as well as the command center.”

The man looked at him. “How many inside the center?”

“Four.” The man answered.

“The rest must be sensor ghosts!” The lieutenant answered. “They have those invisibility contraptions remember!”

“It is like it was in the vehicle bay sir! The lifesigns were accurate! We just could not see them visually!” The man hissed quietly not convinced. “If the scanner is accurate now then they are all around us!”

“Impossible!” The Lieutenant snapped. “Elder Sashan said they are primitives! They have no knowledge of advanced tactics or how to conduct ambushes!”

“They ambushed us in the vehicle bay!”

“They got lucky!” The lieutenant snapped. “That is all!”

“Funny thing about luck.” The female voice spoke from directly in front of them. Their heads snapped around to see the slight shimmering in the dim corridor and then the lithe figure of the woman appearing in front of them as some sort of light bending shield was lowered. She wore that semi shiny black metal armor, and the helmet she wore covered almost her entire face except for those blazing azure colored blue eyes and long dual fangs that protruded from her beneath her upper lip. “You’re all out of it!”

Aricia Leonidas, Anome to Martin Leonidas and his youngest and most militant queen, stepped toward the lieutenant and drove the heel of her right hand directly into his jaw with all of her substantial pureblood wolf strength. Aricia had made an oath to herself that warm day on Enurrua. The day her beloved Martin reclaimed what was always his. She vowed to never be weak again. Over the ensuing years Aricia had accomplished just that. Martin had shattered an entire empire to reclaim her and Aricia Leonidas had become the core of the combined strength of his Queens. Any threat to the man she worshiped, to her fellow Queens who she loved just as deeply, that threat she would eliminate without a moment’s hesitation. The man’s head whipped around as if it was on a top, the force of the blow causing his face to smash into the wall with a sickening thud. His eyes rolled into his head instantly, his body going limp, and he slid to the floor out of the fight. The man with the scanner looked up in horror at Aricia, saw her wild blue eyes, and opened his mouth to plead for his life. Aricia slammed the butt of her retracted Nehtes into the man’s face with little fanfare and he quickly joined his comrade in the blackness of unconsciousness.

Lozen!” Her command voice rang out forcefully and echoed down the corridor in all directions. (Attack)

Every single door that had previously been sealed, opened instantly at Aricia’s shouted command and thirteen Durcunusaan stepped into the corridor from either side, their A4s all retooled with the non-lethal ammunition and spitting out damage before the Pralor security troops even knew what was happening. The sleep rounds punched through the lightly armored clothing of the security troops because of the Dragon Armor tips. The darts were painful when they entered the skin, penetrating about a millimeter and a half before releasing their sleep agent, but the chemical reacted so quickly that most of them never felt it. The sleep agent had been easy to develop and load into the ammunition. It was a similar agent that the Krypteria used when they wanted to take someone alive for questioning.

Aricia slipped to the side and dropped to one knee bringing up her KM12 in one smooth motion. She fired three times in quick succession, all three of the powerful sleeping darts stabbing into the neck of the next closest Pralor security troop. It was over quickly after that, none of the security troops getting a single shot off in the corridor because of the speed and ferociousness of the ambush.

“Very nicely done Aricia.” Helen’s voice echoed in her implant. “Nicely done indeed.”

Aricia smiled at Helen’s words as she lowered her KM12 and rose to her feet. “How many remain Feravomir?” She asked.

“Thirty-two.” Helen answered immediately. “Wait ... make that thirty. Fedor and Iama just took out two from the rear of the second group.”

“How close are they to Melyanna’s position?” Aricia asked.

“Too close.” Helen replied. “Why would they continue there?”

“The computers in medical can access the entire station.” Wayonn’s voice chimed in. “They won’t be able to override the security measures I put in place but they can gain limited access.”

Aricia looked at her Durcunusaan detail as they began pushing the sleeping bodies into the different rooms. “Daniel ... your ambushes are no longer needed. Can you move to assist Anja?”

“Already heading there.” Danny’s voice echoed.

“Uh-oh!” Helen’s voice broke in. “Not good! Not good!”

Feravomir?” Aricia asked.

“The external sensors were taken out ... but the portable motion sensors Cirith planted are still active!” Helen snapped. “I’m detecting another force moving for the vehicle bay entrance on the west!”

“Number?” Aricia asked.

“Fifty-three from what I can tell.” Helen replied. “Avi?”

-Motion sensors are accurate Feravomir. Fifty-three additional Pralor personnel will enter the north vehicle bay in approximately forty-two seconds at their current rate of advance-

Sibfla!” Aricia cursed. “Dysea ... can you, Bella and Cirith move to Anja’s position? She and For’mya have only Eirene, Miseo, Muton and four Durcunusaan. The rest with her are support personnel!” Aricia asked. “Fedor and Iama split from us and are moving alone but they can’t stop thirty troops on their own.”

“I will leave Cody and half our force here to finish securing these Pralor troops.” Dysea’s voice spoke. “Bella, Cirith and I will take the rest and move to Melyanna now!”

“Daniel ... bring your people to me! I will meet you by the main entrance!” Aricia ordered. “Send your surprise to Anja!”

“Done! Remain inside the facility Aricia! We’ll hit this new group like you did the first!” Danny answered.

Feravomir?” Aricia questioned.

“Move quickly child.” Helen told her. “Martin and Torma have engaged ten Pralor dragons while Arzoal and Isheeni distract the rest!”

“They ... they are fighting ten dragons alone!” Aricia exclaimed. “How?” She reached for her beloved within Mindvoice and only faced a solid wall of psychic power. “Helen ... he is blocking me! All of us! How...”

“Trust me child ... you do not wish to know how.” Helen answered. “Move quickly Aricia! We have problems of our own!”

Aricia looked up. “Leave them!” She exclaimed loudly. “Back to the entrance! Now!”


STOP!“ The Pralor soldier screamed as he leveled his PPR at Iama’s face.

Iama did indeed stop, for she had no desire to be shot by one of those weapons. She quickly lifted her hands into the air showing that she had no weapon. Her tail twitched madly behind her in nervous apprehension. She and Fedor had taken out two additional troops before splitting up inside a room and doubling back. She watched as the two men moved closer to her, the odd looking rifle never leaving its position centered on her face. Iama’s green eyes darted back and forth regretting that she ever left Fedor’s side. They had worked seamlessly so far and she had to go and break up that successful team, insisting they could take out more if they split up. Fedor had reluctantly agreed, though Iama knew she was only doing it to show him that she was a strong female and worthy of his attentions as a Prince.

She didn’t understand that he had already decided that.

“Get down!” The man screamed at her. “Get on your knees! Do it now!”

Iama’s eyes narrowed and she shook her head. “No!” She spoke trying to keep her voice neutral.

“I said get on your knees wench!” The Pralor shouted once more as his partner moved to the side, his eyes traveling up and down Iama’s body in a way that she had seen countless times in the past.

“I kneel to no man!” Iama hissed angrily now. “Never again!”

“He said get on your knees wench!” The second man stepped towards her and Iama’s eyes flew open in surprise when the shimmering field of the PSG winked into existence, began to dissipate and then Fedor was beside the man. And already in motion.

Fedor hit the man with a ridge hand strike that was fueled by anger at his words to Iama. Fedor was by no means a small man at six feet one inches tall and two hundred and twenty-one pounds of solid muscle. He was every inch a Spartan and a Leonidas in muscular definition and power. His training sessions with his medwan and his Uncle Daniel had shaped him into a very lethal young man with elven and wolf speed and strength. As with all those who were even partially Lycavorian, his bone structure was much heavier and denser, and therefore any kind of physical blow from him would be devastating. His medwan’s instructions were clear however, they were not to permanently injure any of the Pralors. That did not mean he could not hurt them for speaking badly of Iama. The blow struck the man just beneath his lower lip, his jaw popping like a shot and his feet flying up as his body left the ground. It carried enough power and momentum to flip him completely over and drop him to the floor unconscious before he had even completed the spin.

Fedor was drawing his KM12 as he snapped his long leg up and his armored leg and foot shattered the rifle’s frame, smashing it from the man’s grip in two pieces as he jammed the KM12 into the man’s neck with little gentleness.

“Iama’Juturi kneels to no one! Ever!” Fedor growled viciously and pulled the trigger of the KM12 from point blank range. The darts struck the man’s neck with such force they flung his upper body back and he slammed into the wall before slumping limply to the floor.

Iama gazed at Fedor with adoring green eyes as he lowered the KM12 and turned back to her. She didn’t hesitate for even an instant when his arms reached for her and she stepped close to him, her small hands spreading across the front of his chest armor. At another time, with the feelings and emotions Iama felt surging through her for Fedor, she would have gladly let him take her however he wanted. Iama’Juturi nevertheless, she was going to be so very surprised at the actions of this young Prince. Actions that would alter her path forever and cement her feelings for Fedor no matter what else happened in her life.

“I could have taken them.” She stated finally looking up into his eyes.

Iama saw those dark eyes twinkle down at her and he nodded. “No doubt. Without even breaking a sweat I imagine.” He spoke with a smile. “I prefer we stay together now though.”

Iama nodded her head quickly, very happy to oblige in that regard. She grasped his hand tightly as he took it within his own. “Come ... they are getting too close to my mothers in the medical center. We need to move down the secondary corridors and get to them before these Pralors do.”

Iama didn’t need to be told twice. The relief sweeping through her because they were back together was more than she could express. She was going to remain attached to his hip from this moment on.


Murano turned when Lorendo and Daron led the second group of Convention Security forces into the vehicle bay. He and Mari had gathered all of the unconscious men into a single area for treatment and protection. Lorendo strode into the bay with the look of a conquering King until he saw the bodies.

“What is this?” He gasped. “Murano! I demand you explain this to me immediately!”

Murano glared at the man. “You demand nothing from a Praetorian Elder Lorendo!” He snarled back. “I told you this was a mistake! I warned you that you had no idea what we would face! Your ignorance caused this and now Sashan has foolishly followed your advice and council and gone into the station after those defending it did this!” He waved his hand around him indicating the unconscious troops.

“Primitives ... primitives did this?” Daron gasped in shock.

“Not so primitive it seems.” Mari spat as she tossed her helmet off her head finally; glad to be rid of it.

“Sister!” Kesyla almost shouted as she rushed to her. “Mari...” Kesyla began inspecting her younger sister for injuries and Mari shook her head.

“I am fine sister.” Mari said with a smile. “I am not injured. Uncle Murano kept me safe!”

“How did you do this?” Kesyla asked her vehemently. “Father will be enraged with you for going against his instructions!”

“It doesn’t matter now Kesyla!” Mari said. “I am here and I have seen exactly what Uncle warned us about! They ... they had these invisible shields sister and they appeared out of thin air to attack us.”

Lorendo glared at Murano. “What happened here?” He demanded.

“Just what my niece Mari said. Didn’t you hear her?” Murano told him. “They had some kind of invisibility shields. We could pick up their lifesigns but could not see them with our eyes. When Sashan sent a man to breach the doors they struck first and did this.”

“They ... our men are dead uncle?” Kesyla stammered.

Murano shook his head quickly. “No Kesyla ... only incapacitated. Some sort of sleep agent I expect.” He held out his hand to Lorendo with a handful of the 12.7mm darts in his palm. “Not so primitive that they did not design a sleep agent that acts instantly and could take out fifteen of our vaunted Convention Security Troops ... hey Lorendo.”

“Where is Sashan?” Lorendo growled.

“He entered the facility.” Murano spoke quickly. “I have lost contact with the second tier assault team and Teniri is no longer answering me within the Etheric realm. I can feel her and the other dragons but nothing more. None of them are answering.”

“We must go after Elder Sashan and support him!” Daron gasped.

Murano looked at him. “By all means nephew ... go chasing after Sashan and his men in a station that we do not control! You do not understand what is going on here do you Lorendo?” He spat. “They were waiting for us! They knew we were coming, what we would try to do and they were waiting in ambush!” Murano stepped closer to him. “Not exactly the behavior of an inferior and primitive species is it?”

Lorendo looked around for a moment at the unconscious troops and finally back to Murano. “They ... they got lucky.” He spoke finally. “This will not happen again!”

“Are you a fool?” Murano hissed. “We no longer have contact with the Second Tier Assault Team! Teniri is not responding! This entire operation was ill-conceived and you are to blame!”

“We do not need your advice or your help!” Lorendo snarled at him. “Why Delnash insisted you come is beyond me!”

Murano nodded his head. “Me as well.” He spoke. “You have done a fine job of screwing up this operation all by yourselves!”

Lorendo ignored him and turned to the leader of the detachment he was with. “Senior Lieutenant ... you will lead us into the station now. We will enter and assist Elder Sashan in subduing the primitives inside!”

The man nodded. “As you order Elder Lorendo!”

Murano stepped forward. “Kesyla will remain with me.” He snarled. “I will not allow you to put my nieces in harms way. If Daron wishes to risk his life by going with you, he can make that decision. You will not endanger my brother’s daughters however.”

Lorendo’s eyes cut to where Kesyla was standing beside Mari and looking very much like she agreed with her Uncle. “So be it. We will not need her skills until after we have secured the station.” He spoke. “You will remain out here Murano! I do not need you interfering in this operation any more than you already have!”

Murano held out his hands, palms facing up. “By all means.” He stated.


“... piegn tukannupaees!” Anja hissed harshly. (Stupid sonsofbitches)

For’mya chuckled from beside her at the back of the large empty metal crate they knelt behind. “Yes ... you will get no argument from me there.” She stated.

“You think they are all like this?” Anja asked her

“I certainly hope not.” For’mya answered. “Martin’s patience will not last very long if they are.”

“You got that right.” Anja quipped. “For’mya I...”

For’mya nodded her head. “He is blocking me as well Melyanna. All of us.” She said softly. “We must trust in him and his skill.”

“Big lug!” Anja snapped. “He better not get himself hurt.” She glanced back to where Muton, Miseo and Eirene were behind similar crates in front of the medical storage room where all of the techs and engineers that had come down to the surface were currently positioned. Her jade green eyes cut to the right and she saw Duewa with the five other Durcunusaan positioned by the second entrance into the medical bay. The third they left unguarded as it led directly back towards the secondary vehicle entrance and Dysea was leading half her force towards them from that direction.

Coming in mothers!“ Fedor’s voice erupted over their COM units and they both turned to see a wall grate in the back wall smash inward. They watched Fedor slide out and then reach for Iama behind him. He quickly pulled her to her feet and then holding tightly to her hand he moved up to a second metal crate behind his mothers.

“Fedor!” For’mya hissed. “You should have stayed with Aricia and the others!”

“Iama and I are fine mother ... thank you for asking.” Fedor told her with a wide smile.

Anja shook his head. “Wiseass!” Anja quipped. “Why do all our children have to be like him?” She stated.

“I have wondered that many times through the years.” For’mya stated looking at her son sternly. Her eyes softened quickly however as she looked at him and his broad smile. Iama noticed this and soon she was smiling as well realizing that Queen For’mya was more relieved than angry.

“Anja?” Helen’s voice broke into their implants and she didn’t sound happy.

Anja reached up and touched her ear. “Go Helen!”

“Anja ... another force has entered the station.” Helen explained quickly. “Aricia and Daniel could not get to the entrance in time to delay them! They are moving too quickly. Whoever is leading them has an intimate knowledge of this station from the way they are progressing through the corridors. They will link up with the first force in seconds! Daniel and Aricia are moving behind them but...”

“They aren’t going to be able to stop them.” Anja said.

“Not before they arrive at your location.” Helen spoke.

“Oh ... that’s just peachy.” Anja spat. “Dysea?” Anja asked.

“Not soon enough.” Helen answered. “We just didn’t leave enough people!”

“Anja ... let them come! We have the station schematics up!” Wayonn’s voice broke in. “We can direct Daniel and Aricia to come up behind them! Avi will move Dysea and her force through the secondary corridors Fedor was using and have them come through the research labs! They are moving down the main corridor to medical. We can catch them between us!”

“Their sensors are obviously picking us up even with the PSGs Val’istar.” For’mya exclaimed. “They will see Daniel and the others coming!”

“No they won’t!” Wayonn said. “Trust me.”

Anja looked at For’mya. “Tell Dysea and the others to hurry Wayonn.” Anja said.


Wayonn whirled away from the console he was standing at and turned to Avi. “Avi ... can you initiate a Polarion Pulse through the station from here?”

Avi turned to face him. –Affirmative-

Wayonn nodded. “Level five. Full dispersion to all corridors and rooms.”

-It will render internal station scanners useless Wayonn- Avi said. –We will be blind-

Wayonn nodded his head as he glanced at the internal screens they had up. “And it will also knock out their sensors as well. Then the odds will be even. “ He froze when his eyes fell upon the monitor and he stepped closer to it. “Wha...”

Helen looked at him. “Grandfather?” She questioned.

Wayonn moved closer to the screen and reached up to touch it. “Avi ... this is current in the main vehicle bay?” He questioned.

-Yes- Avi replied. –Three Pralors. One male and two females. They seem to have set up a triage area for those knocked unconscious by Queen Aricia’s initial attack. I did not deem them as a threat-

“Wayonn?” Helen asked again.

“I ... I know this man.” Wayonn spoke softly.

-Praetorian Murano- Avi spoke almost as an afterthought. –My internal scanners recognized him upon entering the station-

“Murano!” Wayonn gasped. “Son vada carians! I thought ... I thought all the Praetorians were lost! When we returned and ... one of the transmissions we intercepted ... it was speaking how things would be different if the Praetorians hadn’t been wiped out in the initial years of the second invasion!”

“Grandfather?” Helen asked again coming to her feet now. “A Praetorian? Here? Is that why Martin and I...”

Wayonn nodded. “Yes. Paired as you are as Paladin and Mage ... you would have sensed him ... if even faintly.” He whirled around again. “Why didn’t you inform me Avi?” Wayonn barked.

Avi met his angry gaze unfazed. –Identifying the individual Pralors as they entered the station was not a primary function Wayonn. Defense of the station was-

Anse Avi! Do you detect any others that your databanks recognize?” Wayonn asked.

-I have confirmed the identity of several individual Pralors Wayonn. Mostly from ancient news reports within Pralor space- Avi answered. –Only one that really matters however-

“Who?” Wayonn asked.

Avi turned to face him now. -Pralor Lorendo- Avi answered.

Wayonn’s eyes flew open. “Lorendo! He’s here! In the station?”

-He arrived with the second force that entered ninety seconds ago- Avi answered. –I was ... I was not pleased to detect him-

“Helen ... remain here and monitor the others!” Wayonn spoke quickly turning back to her.

“Where ... grandfather where are you going?” Helen asked.

Wayonn gripped her hands. “I know this man child.” He exclaimed with a smile Helen had never seen from him before. “Murano is a Praetorian that fought beside me and Sumar. He can ... he can help us. He can stop all this!”

“Are you so sure?” Helen asked.

Wayonn nodded. “I’m sure. He will recognize me ... if he hasn’t already felt me.”

“You have not lowered your shields far enough for anyone aside from those of us who know you to detect your presence.” Helen spoke.

“At Martin’s request.” He answered. “But Murano still would have sensed me regardless Helen. He may not know what to make of it ... but he would still have sensed me. Just as he no doubt senses Martin. I must go to him and get him to help me stop this foolishness. If that ronnus Lorendo is here then things could go very wrong.” He leaned over quickly and kissed her cheek. “Remain here with Avi and direct the others as we discussed. I will get to Murano and try to end all this before someone is seriously hurt.”

Helen said nothing else as Wayonn moved for the doors to the Command Center.


Lorendo came up on Sashan as his detachment began to settle on either side of the corridor to medical. “Sashan!” Lorendo spat as he knelt next to him. “This is outrageous! They are primitives! You should have taken the station by now!”

Sashan’s eyes narrowed. “Do not tell me how to do my duty!” He snarled back. “They were far more prepared and skilled than you led us to believe Lorendo!”

Lorendo quickly changed his tone of voice. “Yes ... I saw our men in the vehicle bay.” He spoke.

“I have lost contact with our force that was to come in the secondary entrance. We heard many explosions that our sensors said were of a concussive nature and then nothing.” Sashan told him. “We can detect their life signs but they do not answer on COMs! The detail we sent to secure the Command Center has not reported in and they are not retuning my calls! There are perhaps two dozen or more life signs within Medical but they are not firing at us and they are not coming out to meet us!” Sashan barked. “And I know they have additional forces moving towards us from two different directions!”

“Then we must rush them now!” Lorendo stated.

“Rush them?” Sashan gasped.

“We must secure Medical before their additional forces can overwhelm us! From there we can regain control of the station and flood it with Phelephene Gas!” Lorendo hissed. “You must ... you must use stronger means Sashan!”

“Delnash was clear!” Sashan barked. “We are not to do permanent harm to them!”

“And if we do not take the station they will take all of us prisoner and we will be at their mercy!” Lorendo shouted. “Do you wish to be at the mercy of primitives Sashan? I most certainly do not!”

“Lorendo...”

“Damn it man!” Lorendo snarled. “What is the death of a few primitives in comparison to our people?” He spat viciously. “Use our Graviton Spike grenades and then charge them! What the grenades have not cleared out will be too stunned to act! Shoot any of them with a weapon!”

The Security soldier dropped beside Sashan. “Elder Sashan! We have lost our portable scanners!” He nearly squealed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.