Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SOLMAR

FEBRUARY 4TH, 1315 HRS, EST

Sehri opened her blue eyes and groaned softly at the pain that filtered through her mind. Her nose could immediately detect the scent of heavy smoke and the coppery smell of blood. Burning metal also assailed her nostrils and Sehri lifted her head from the crook of her arm where it rested. Fresh pain caused her to gasp as her head rose and she fought down the wave of agony as her eyes opened fully. She looked to her right side and saw the torn bulkhead of the STRIKER DT ship she had been riding in. She could just make out glimpses of the sun through the smoke and dangling wires that had made up the wall of the ship. The impact must have torn open the side of the ship, scattering metal and equipment everywhere as the STRIKER had gone down. Sehri could hear the scattered sounds of weapons fire and some shouting, but it was not as close as she had expected. Sehri got her hands under her and began to lift her upper body from the deck. As she rose, the searing pain that shot through her leg and lower body made her scream out in agony. She twisted her head around to look behind her and her eyes grew wide when she saw the eight inches of bloody, jagged metal sticking through the back of her thigh and a smaller piece protruding from her lower back. The one inch thick beam in her leg looked as if it came from the ribbed interior frame of the ship. She rolled over very slowly, gritting her teeth against the pain as she dragged her leg over and flopped half onto her back to keep from pushing the smaller sliver back into her abdomen.

“Sehri!” The voice called out and she twisted her head around quickly to see her brother pushing his way around a section of bulkhead that led into the rear most portion of the ship near the ramp area.

“Kelelm!” Sehri barked.

Kelelm gave the hanging bulkhead a final push and stepped into the section of the STRIKER where he knew his sister was. She had been ripped from his grasp and sucked back into the STRIKER’s innards by the gravity of spinning. His safety line had kept him from being sucked out into the open of the rear of the ship, his two men not as lucky as the force had torn their safety lines free and sent them hurtling into the open maw of the ramp and out of sight. The impact had caused the deck of the STRIKER to buckle and heave upwards directly under him and had Kelelm’s harness not been as tight he would have suffered a similar fate. He did not escape injury however, as his right arm hung next to useless from a dislocated shoulder and his face had several deep lacerations on it.

“Sehri!” Kelelm gasped as he came up next to her and saw how she was positioned half on her side. His eyes took in the blunt end of the metal sliver that protruded from both sides of his sister’s leg.

“Kelelm ... it hurts!” Sehri gasped gripping his arm tightly with one hand as she tugged at the helmet she wore.

“Be still sister!” He rasped at her taking his own helmet off. “We are crashed within the settlement Sehri. There still might be these Kavalians around. You must be strong!”

Sehri nodded as she finally got the helmet off and pushed it to the side. She forced herself on her elbow and saw how he was favoring his arm and the lacerations on his face. “Kelelm ... you are injured!” She hissed.

Kelelm shook his head. “Not as badly as you sister.” He answered bending over her and inspecting her wounds carefully. “Clean penetrations. I don’t think they hit any major arteries.” He glanced up at her and could see the pain etched onto her face as well as the beads of sweat that rolled down past her temples. Her jaw was set however, and she was enduring the pain as well as she could. The look of determination on her face made Kelelm’s chest swell with pride. Sehri was truly not like her older sisters in the least. Osbela and Ibani would have been balling loudly had they been in a similar situation. “I must find a medical kit.” He stammered lifting his eyes to search the interior of the crashed ship.

Sehri pointed to deeper in the ship. “I saw one secured to the bulkhead just before going into the cockpit.” She hissed out the words.

Kelelm nodded and began moving forward to search. The interior of the STRIKER was a complete loss. They had hit with such force that the frame of the aircraft was buckled and cracked in several different places that Kelelm could see. He was amazed that they were even still alive. No ship within the Rothryn fleet could have taken such damage and survived as intact as the STRIKER was. He shoved aside some webbed seating and his eyes saw the large red container still attached to the bulkhead. The door to the cockpit was crushed into the frame of the ship and he could just make out the dangling arms of the pilots. He would check on them after he treated his sister he thought as he ripped the medical kit from the bulkhead clamps and began to make his way back to Sehri.

Kelelm could hear weapons fire nearby as he moved back through the tangle of circuitry and crushed frame of the ship and settled beside his sister once more. He glanced towards the rear of the STRIKER forty meters away and could see the upper back portion of the ship nearly touching the ground, but the actual ramp door itself had been torn away leaving the rear of the ship open to the outside. His keen eyes could detect the lower body of one of Lisisa’s Spartans protruding from under some of the heavy equipment crates they had been carrying, the man’s body appearing to have been crushed. He wondered if the others had been thrown out of the ship like his men because they were not secured with safety lines.

“Kelelm!” Sehri hissed in pain drawing his attention back to her.

Kelelm dropped to his knees beside her and began to yank at the clamps of the medical kit to get it open. “Hold on sister!” He rasped to her.

Kelelm got the kit open and began rummaging through the contents looking for some item that could be a pain killer. “I don’t know what is...”

“Kelelm!” Sehri barked.

“Sehri I don’t know what they use for pain!” He snapped back.

“Kelelm ... behind us!” Sehri screamed causing her brother to whirl around reaching for the K12 magnum he still wore on his leg with his good arm. His eyes grew wide as he saw the Kavalian soldier beginning to lift his rifle towards them and his fingers closed around the K12 but knowing he was too slow because of his injured arm.

Three booming shots echoed in the confines of the crashed STRIKER and both of them saw the Kavalian’s chest erupt with the impact, sending his body flying back out the rear of the STRIKER. Their heads turned to see the mass of metal and two webbed seats heave off the floor and Eotharon rose from his back, his right hand holding the K12 tightly. He shoved with a loud grunt and managed to push the debris from his body and get to his knees. Kelelm could see his eyes had changed to that of his wolf persona and his long fangs were fully extended as he shoved more equipment from in front of him and got to his feet with measured movements. The left side of his body armor was sliced open and Kelelm could see the blood stains covering his abdomen and hip as he staggered forward towards them, but Kelelm also saw clear and focused eyes.

“Eotharon!” Sehri gasped as she recognized him immediately.

Eotharon shook his head several times to clear the remaining fogginess from his brain and then came up beside them. “Not exactly ... the most proper of landings!” He grunted, his eyes taking in Sehri’s injuries. “Little One!” He gasped moving around to her side opposite Kelelm.

“I don’t know what...” Kelelm began.

Eotharon met his eyes seeing the pain from his own injuries on his face. Eotharon didn’t hesitate and reached across Sehri’s body to grasp Kelelm’s wrist. He yanked his arm upward and out, Kelelm nearly passing out from the pain as Eotharon popped his shoulder back into place. The pain faded quickly however with the adrenalin surging through his body and he flexed his fingers to return the feeling to them.

“The small blue pills! Orange container!” Eotharon hissed. “Give her one now! It is a stimulant!”

Kelelm looked down into the kit and found the container with those pills, tearing the cover off and dropping half a dozen into his palm. He got his fingers around one of them and dropped it into Sehri’s open mouth. She swallowed without question, her eyes never leaving Eotharon’s face.

“That will keep you from going into shock Little One!” Eotharon spoke as his fingers probed the area on her lower abdomen and leg. “We are still in battle and I can’t give you pain medicine in case we have to move. You are wearing the newest form of our ArmorPly Body Armor. It will sense your wounds and begin a modified treatment that will stabilize you and stop the bleeding. The medical properties built into the armor will begin kicking in shortly. You will feel a warm sensation over the portions where you are injured and then you will know it is working.”

“Eotharon ... I’m ... am I going to die?” Sehri gasped.

“Yes ... you are!” The voice behind them growled.

Eotharon and Kelelm were turning before the words had finished being spoken but it was far too late.

At least for the four Kavalians that stood behind them with their rifles leveled at them.


WASP-CLASS ASSAULT TRANSPORT

KINDRED SOUL

Sadi, Ne’Veha, Carisia and Lu’ria followed Jomann through the corridors of the ship right behind the KINDRED SOUL’s security escort, Sheva bringing up the rear with Aeqea, Me’alla and her two crewman in front of them with wide eyes at what was happening. Me’alla was no fool and she knew something big must have been going on for the Princesses to have been pulled from the planet so quickly. The crew members of the KINDRED SOUL quickly got out of the way as they moved.

Three minutes after landing they were entering the bridge of the ship, some sixteen decks up from the forward landing bays of the KINDRED SOUL. Landing bays that were the size of entire ships in some cases due to the new WASP-Class ship’s role and duties within the Fleet. As they entered they were assailed by the reverberating voice of a human male who stood no more than five foot four feet tall. He looked to be in his late thirties to early forties and was obviously a man chosen by Ben O’Connor.

“ ... prep all Troop Bays! Lock all drop pods into launch positions! I want to be ready to shit all over the Kavalians the minute we enter orbit!” The human man turned as Jomann led Sadi and the others onto his bridge and he straightened up just a little.

“Captain...” Jomann spoke.

“Captain George S. Patton!” The man barked bowing his head slightly. “At your service Princesses! We have secured your ships and our Task Force is preparing to jump to meet with the SCIMITAR‘s Strike Group.”

“Strike Group?” Sadi asked surprised.

Patton nodded his head. “From what I understand, other parts of her entire Strike Group have responded from areas near Earth and Apo Prime at Sa’sur’s orders. When we get there ... we should have adequate firepower to blow the Kavalians right straight to hell! If you’ll excuse my choice of words Princesses.”

Jomann looked at Sadi quickly for he had studied human history intensely. He turned back to Patton. “George Patton ... as in...”

The man nodded his head. “Don’t know how many generations have passed since he was alive and I don’t care. I’m one of his descendants and I carry my name proudly.”

Jomann nodded. “As well you should Captain.” He stated with some respect. “He was an inspired leader if his time.”

Patton motioned them to the side of the busy bridge. “General Vengal is coming up from the aft landing bay and I told him I would lead you to our Staging Lounge. He can fill all of us in then. I must lodge a protest however Princess ... I do not like have politicians on my ship. They are no better than cannon fodder to me, always getting underfoot and asking stupid questions.” He looked at Me’alla and her crew. “Present company accepted of course. I’ve been following your work at Channel 65 for a few months now. Impressive.”

Me’alla looked very surprised and it showed on her face. “Thank ... thank you. I think.” She said softly.

Sadi glanced at Jomann and nodded. “We feel the same Captain.” She answered. “I imagine the General will inform us of what is happening when we meet him.”

Patton nodded and motioned for them to follow him. “The Staging Lounge is this way.” He said beginning to walk. “The 82nd Cataphract Division Mobile Commanders are already there conferring with the Durcunusaan Commanders.”

They exited the bridge and moved down a short corridor to a set of double doors that were being guarded by two Durcunusaan soldiers and two human soldiers from the 82nd. They were ushered in without delay and as they entered, the doors on the opposite side of the room opened to admit Vengal, two of his officers and none other than Ulana and an aide that walked behind her. Sadi bristled at the presence of the younger woman but kept her face impassive when Ne’Veha and Carisia took her hands and squeezed tightly. Ulana exuded arrogance and when her eyes found Sadi they darkened considerably. The glare bounced off Sadi with barely any reaction from her and when Ulana’s eyes fell on Ne’Veha and the others hoping to intimate them all she found was hostility staring back at her.

The Durcunusaan Division Commander turned toward Vengal as they all came up to the table, Ulana having to squeeze in between the 82nd‘s Commander and his aide even though the table was large enough to accommodate all of them around it easily. The Lycavorians in the room could sense the unspoken dislike floating between the women in the room easily, while Vengal and the others already knew of it. There was little that escaped the commander of the Durcunusaan. It was why, even as an elf, Vengal commanded the complete loyalty and trust of not only the entire Royal family, but also every living Durcunusaan. It also helped that his daughter was the Anome of General Daniel Simpson and Vengal was considered family by every living Leonidas.

“General ... we’ve uploaded the last data burst from Captain Sa’sur.” The Durcunusaan Colonel spoke. “It came from Captain Lunerr of Princess Lisisa’s ship.”

Vengal nodded and moved over between Sadi and Carisia, leaning over to kiss both their cheeks and then doing the same with Ne’Veha and Lu’ria. “I’m truly sorry I did not inform you sooner but all of you would have done something rash, and that is not what we needed and I think you know that.”

Sadi nodded her head, understanding his actions. “Thank you Vengal.” She said. “And you are right.”

Vengal nodded and turned back to the Colonel. “Mosont ... what do we have?”

The Lycavorian Colonel stabbed down on the large chart table. “The situation is fluid at the moment but according to Captain Lunerr, Androcles has established a small base camp on the southern continent here based on his last data burst to them. The REAPER is remaining outside the planet’s gravity well under Shroud and acting as a secure relay right now. The six Bontawillian settlements are established on the larger continent north of his position. They are all within a hundred kilometers of this major power plant. According to Lunerr, Andro was heading to this northern settlement to conduct an attack and free the colonists. It is the smallest and only forty kilometers from the coast. An earlier night attack by Andro and the remainder of the Omega Team resulted in the Kavalian Puma Bane Commander executing nearly fifty civilians in retaliation.”

“Wait.” Ulana exclaimed. “What ... what is an Omega Team?”

Vengal glanced at her from across the table. “You are not cleared for such information Senator ... I’m sorry.”

“General Vengal, I am a Senator of the Union and a member of the Union Defense Committee.” Ulana spoke. “I assure you ... I have clearance.”

Vengal met her eyes and smiled. “Contrary to what you seem to believe Senator Ulana ... you do not have clearance to everything. Ron?” Vengal turned and looked at the human commander.

The human commander, a man of medium height and deeply tanned skin leaned forward and began speaking before Ulana could respond. Major General Ronald Washington was thirty-seven years old, and the most experienced human commander among all of Earth’s forces. His dark brown hair held a small amount of gray in it, but aside from that his five foot ten body was in superb condition. He had commanded the two dozen or so Special Operations units that the humans had fielded during the war with the Evolli, and they had performed superbly. Working in concert with many Drow units, they had wreaked havoc behind Evolli lines on numerous occasions.

“Princess Lisisa went in with the Spartan Company stationed on the REAPER.” Ron spoke now. “The Prince’s last orders were to send the Spartans to reinforce their base camp and Lisisa would remain with him as they hit the settlement. No reports have come in since ... but given how long it’s been, it’s almost certain the attack is already under way.”

Vengal nodded. “No bets against that.” He stated.

“Preliminary reports indicate the Kavalians are not fully established.” Mosont said. “Ron and I agree that they probably still have the majority of their infantry forces in and around the settlements and Sa’sur says Andro’s last report to her gave her instructions to remove all of the DIATAGA’s the moment we jumped into the system. They must have the bulk of the Kavalian equipment still in orbit.”

“Ships in orbit are Sa’sur’s problem.” Vengal said. “She has more moving correct?”

Washington nodded and motioned back towards Apo Prime on the chart. “She recalled the majority of the SCIMITAR’s Strike Group under the Royal Command Directive Urgent Storm. The last of them will join with her two hours before we do. Captain Patton has also discovered that to complement her Attack Force she pulled twelve MOONLANCER-B Missile Cruisers from the yards at Apo Prime. What she has should be more than a match for the Kavalian ships we know are in orbit.”

“Unless they call for more.” Vengal spoke.

Sadi shook her head slowly now. “They’ll know it’s him soon enough.” Sadi spoke softly as she looked at hm. “Vengal ... what he’s doing ... we can sense what he wants to accomplish. He’s doing it to save as many civilians as he can. Have Admiral Ceneu deploy two Fleet Groups under Shroud to these four different areas.” Sadi said pointing to the chart. “They are to stop any reinforcements to the Solmar sector at any cost.”

Vengal didn’t hesitate. “Captain Patton?”

The man was already moving. “I’m on it!”

Vengal turned back to Sadi. “He’s going to reveal that he’s on the planet isn’t he? Draw all of their attention away from interaction with the civilians and focus it on him.”

Sadi looked at Carisia and the others and nodded her head as she turned back to Vengal. “Yes.”

“They’ll undoubtedly surge out of their staging areas and try to capture him.” Vengal spoke. “Leaving light forces to guard the civilians.”

“You are moving Union military forces into The Wilds!” Ulana spoke up. “That should be approved by the Prime Minister and the Union Senate to insure we do not infringe upon our trading partners territory or rights.”

Sadi took a deep breath and then turned her head to Vengal. “There is a reason I brought Me’alla and her crew Vengal.” She spoke calmly. “I’m not entirely clear on why ... on why the Senator is here. Perhaps you could enlighten me?”

Vengal began to speak but Ulana cut him off. “The Union Senate reserves the Right of Embarkation. We can board any warship within the Union Fleet in war or in peace to witness ongoing operations. The Prime Minister can not deny us that right for it violates Section Nine of the Union Charter if she does. And I will be transferring to the SCIMITAR when we rendezvous with her.”

Sadi glared at her. “The Right of Embarkation?” She hissed. “That has not been used in over seven hundred years.” She snapped.

“Perhaps not by others before me.” Ulana answered confidently. “But I am different. You should have studied the Diplomatic Bi-Laws more thoroughly while in the Academy Princess.” Ulana told her smugly. “That is something you should know.”

Vengal let his hand brush Sadi’s arm firmly, but hidden from Ulana’s eyes. “The Prime Minister deemed this was an appropriate action to take Sadi.” He spoke. “I disagreed ... but was overruled by both her and Panos.”

Sadi looked at Vengal keeping her temper in check but wanting nothing more than to rip Ulana’s face off. “Panos?” She asked.

Vengal nodded. “He was very adamant.”

Sadi caught the hint of a message in his words and finally nodded her head. “Very well. Vengal insure all sub space communications off this ship and then off the SCIMITAR when we arrive are secure and have the approval of one of us or yourself before they are sent out.” She spoke motioning to Ne’Veha and the others.

Vengal nodded. “Done.” He said.

“You can not refuse me communications!” Ulana snapped. “You don’t have the authority to do that!”

Sadi met her eyes. “Perhaps you should have done your homework before invoking the Right of Embarkation.” She growled. “Then maybe you would have caught the part that says you fall under the most senior officer’s authority. Section thirteen, paragraph nine. As Crown Princesses of the Union ... that happens to be us Senator. If we are not available then it is General Vengal as Commander of the Durcunusaan.”

“He is ... he is an elf and a military officer!” Ulana spat. “I do not answer to him!”

“He is the fifth most senior military officer in all of the Union!” Washington snarled out before anyone else had a chance to answer. “He’s also been alive a hell of a lot longer than most of us in this room Senator! I suggest you remember that!”

Sadi turned to Vengal, dismissing Ulana before she could reply. “Andro’s STRIKER DT Mark II Variant is on the SCIMITAR ... we will need it prepped by our ground crew and ready to launch the moment we transfer.”

Vengal nodded. “Already sent word ahead.” He spoke. “I’ll be riding with you if you don’t mind. At least until Captain Patton has got the KINDRED SOUL down on the surface.”

“How soon before we reach Sa’sur’s position?” Sadi asked.

“Twenty-two hours nine minutes Princess. Two jumps.” Mosont answered looking at her. “Another thirteen from there back to Andro. We are keeping track as well Princess.”

Sadi nodded with a small smile. “Yes ... I suppose you are.” She said. “Vengal ... is there some place we can speak privately.”

“I have a right to be involved in what you are planning!” Ulana snapped.

Sadi looked at her with blazing jungle green eyes. “Not in this reality!” She snarled back before turning and then staggering to the side.

Vengal reached for her just as Ne’Veha, Carisia and Lu’ria all staggered slightly away from the table. “Sadi!” He gasped.

Jomann had reached for and now supported both Ne’Veha and Carisia while Aeqea had grabbed Lu’ria’s arms. “What is it?” Jomann gasped looking at them. “Sadi?”

Sadi shook her head. “Something ... something has happened.” She stammered.

“With Andro?” Jomann barked.

Sadi shook her head quickly. “No!” She answered. “We felt ... we felt terror and pain! It was ... it wasn’t Andro.” Sadi turned and looked at Ne’Veha, Carisia and Lu’ria. “It’s the same, it’s the same presence we felt at the Senate vote!”

“She’s with him!” Lu’ria rasped gripping Carisia’s hand. “Sadi ... she’s with him!”


SOLMAR

FEBRUARY 4TH, 1325 HRS, EST

Androcles Leonidas was his father’s son far more than he would ever admit.

Whether it was making war, or loving those who were his wives and mates, the similarity was obvious to all. Until he had felt her a short time ago, Androcles had pushed what he and the others had felt at the Senate vote to the back of his mind. All of them had. But then sensing her on Lisisa’s ship as he had, tasting her Mindvoice and Etheric resonance, it had brought all of the emotions and new feelings they had tried to bury back to the forefront. He had acted quite by instinct then by sending his aura through the connection that they had shared. He gently probed and explored, expressing his interest and intense desire to her through Mindvoice, and feeling her instinctual acceptance and delight at his attentions. He had been aware of her presence on the STRIKER, felt her excitement and bravery, and then her fear as the ship was hit and began to spin out of control until it crashed several hundred meters away from him inside the settlement. She was calling to him and did not even know it and this action only succeeded in one result. The same result had it been Sadi or any of his mates calling to him.

It turned Androcles Leonidas into a heat seeking missile.

Sadi was the core of Andro’s heart and soul. She, more than him, had utterly accepted that other women would share their lives as mates and lovers. She had embraced this from the outset and was far stronger for it. It was Sadi’s recognition of this that finally allowed him to completely acknowledge it as well and now he felt it within him just as powerfully as she did. As they all did. They did not know her name but she was a powerful beam of light within their minds and filled with passion and desire for them as well as extreme intelligence. She was not as focused as they were, but Andro could feel her growing in strength and clarity because of her connection to them. She was not something they were willing to sacrifice to the fickle gods of war.

Elynth had sensed it within him seconds after he did and her response had been simple and very direct, as was her nature.

Go to her now! Let nothing stop you my Bonded Brother! Go!

That is exactly what Androcles had done. And he was not alone. Daio had seen him break towards where the STRIKER had crashed and without thinking he had followed his Prince. His oath as a Durcunusaan demanded it, and would be the reason his future would alter in the days to come. Across the settlement, the newest Leonidas son had also felt it within his brother, and without even a single pause, Dorian and Ryner began to carve their way in that direction while Elynth flew above them all and swept Kavalian soldiers aside like a tornado. It was this action that finally broke the backs of the Kavalian defenders. The Puma Bane soldiers were trained to harness their fear of dragons, to use it. After the initial attack caught them by surprise they had quickly dug in however, making the Union advances difficult and not without cost. The Union STRIKER crashing nearby with Sehri in it had sent the Durcunusaan and Spartan troops with Androcles into a frenzy. Their attacks became more ferocious and Shi Viskas began to sing in the midday air as they fed off the aura of their Prince that was unwittingly permeating their heads within Mindvoice.

Andro leaped easily over the top of a destroyed Heavy lifter, his wolf eyes blazing bright as the rear of the STRIKER came into view. He clutched Cana in his right hand, spotting half a dozen Kavalian troops moving for the rear of the ship. With barely a thought Andro lifted his left arm and his Shi Viska flared into existence and launched in the blink of an eye. He didn’t hesitate and followed his shield as it streaked toward the Kavalian troops, razor like blades extending from all around the shield’s edge. He was twenty meters away when his Shi Viska struck the lead Puma Bane soldier just above his shoulders and sent his head flopping through the air as it sped off, his body continuing forward at a run for another few feet before dropping to the ground. The remaining five soldiers turned and saw Andro bearing down on them and they lifted their combat rifles, sending a lethal barrage of kinetic projectiles at the foolish Union soldier. Their eyes only grew wider as they saw their rounds begin to harmlessly impact some sort of bluish shield encasing the soldier who was wearing gleaming gold armor with crimson streaks on the shoulders and chest. The Lycavorian was insane looking as he charged them, his empty hand filling with a handle of some sort and then a wicked looking sword blade appearing from that handle as if by magic. As they stood there and began to try and reload their weapons Andro fell upon them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.