On Vacation With Sara
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

The mindless fucking went on for another hour; I would guess when Becca finally arrived. Only Jack, who had gone for the supplies hadn’t fucked me at least once.

“Hey Terry, I got you this.” And she handed him several different colors of sharpie pens.

“Great idea, Thanks Becca.” And with that he began to get creative and he and Tommy began to write every nasty thing they could think of on my body. People shouted out their ideas and some of their masterpieces included: “Cum Whore, Slut, Nasty Cunt, Fuck Hole, Shit Hole, Bitch, Fat Ass, Fuck Meat” and arrows showing whoever where my pussy and ass was. Across my forehead was “SLUT”.

About the time they had run out of places to write, Becca was ready with my “jewelry”. At least she did bring alcohol and was cleaning my nipples but didn’t really seem to know what to do as she placed something on one side of my nipple and prepared to stab a huge needle of some sort through me, with constant pleading, crying and begging from me. I am not sure why I was begging, knowing that it was going to happen, but then the needle went into my nipple and I let out a blood curdling scream. As I looked down though my tear filled eyes, I saw some strange ring in her hand. “What about bars?” I managed to ask.

“No these rings cost a lot more but they are for slaves and they have this locking device and once on, they can’t be removed. I thought they were perfect for you.”

“Please Becca, I will get the bars, but not this.”

“Too late Slut” as she forced the first one through my right nipple and then showed everyone how this strange lock worked as the head of the screw broke off where it couldn’t be removed. The ring was much bigger than I expected and knew they had to come out but wasn’t sure how that would happen. The procedure was performed on my left nipple and everyone stepped around to look at my breast. Then the fun started as everyone seemed intent on pulling on the rings despite my screams and the blood that was leaking out around them. One of the other girls said that they had to stop or I could get a horrible infection and she put some antiseptic cream on the bars and all over my nipples. Everyone was pretty much in agreement that they didn’t really care if my tits got infected and fell off my body, but at least one person seem to have some compassion or common sense or was just plain scared of being arrested for being involved in something that resulted in killing me.

I began to have this huge urge to go to the bathroom and I’m not talking about peeing. Maybe it was all the cum that had been forced up my ass, but it was overpowering and I started begging for them to let me down where I could use the bathroom. Everyone seemed unconcerned with my situation and all agreed that that was my problem and not theirs, but they did want to have it on camera, so took the tripod around to the back to get a good view. I tried to hold it but it was no use and I began to expel the nastiest stuff out of my ass to cheers and screams and comments of total disgust. I definitely agreed with the disgust but had no way of controlling it. I also managed to piss myself as I thought what difference does that make. The good news is that no one wanted any more to do with me after that, so the fucking was over, but what of me.

“Terry, you have your revenge, now just take me back home and I will never say anything about this.”

“No, it’s not going to be that easy bitch. No way is anyone letting you in their cars like that.”

“But it’s not my fault, I’m LIKE THIS. IT’S YOURS!” I was surprised that I had enough energy left to scream at anyone and didn’t really care if he beat me again. People were gathering up their stuff and getting ready to leave and I was still tied there in the middle of this barn. “Terry, you have to let me go. What if I died here? You would go to prison for the rest of your life and then you would know how it feels to have a cock up your ass.”

That might have been the first thing that made him stop and think, so he walked over to several others and they began to talk. Finally, they called everyone over and someone grabbed my jeans and shit and cum covered top and lay them under me. Then everyone, including the girls began to piss all over me and my clothes until they were as wet as if I had jumped in a lake. The cuffs were undone and ropes removed and I slumped to the ground where several continued to piss on my hair and body. Most began to leave as I lay on top of my soiled clothes, almost unable to move.

“You expect me to put those back on?”

“I don’t give a fuck what you do. But we are all leaving and it’s a long way to the nearest house or store and we are taking your phone with us. I will drop it in your mailbox.”

All my begging and pleading went for nothing. I incorrectly believe that I had no tears left to cry, but lay on my clothes for some time balling. After the last car had driven off, I found my shoes and put them on and picked up my clothes and tried to think what I might do, but knew I had to walk back toward the road or be left here all night to fend off wild animals or who knows what. What a pretty sight I must have been, nude, with my body covered in nasty writing, my hair covered in piss, my ass and legs in shit and carrying my nasty clothes. I knew I would have to put them on eventually, but hoped for some miracle.

After I had been walking for maybe 15 minutes, I heard my “miracle”. It was the sound of running water and I could see that a creek was nearby. I walked through some high brush and then slipped down the sides of the creek but was almost ecstatic that I had found water. I took off my shoes and waded into the shallow creek, sat down on some rocks and began to wash my body as best I could. I started with my hair and face, remembering what Mom had once said on a camping trip that mud was a pretty good cleaner. I grabbed a handful and began to rub it on my body and to my delight; most of the writing began to be washed away. I couldn’t see my forehead but knew that they had written on me, so scrubbed as best I could there, hoping I had most of it off. Of course my ass and legs were a major area of concern and within 10 minutes, I began to feel that I was clean enough and began to wash out my clothes. I squeezed as much water as possible from them and almost screamed when the wet cold clothes covered my body. I made my way back up the bank and put my shoes on and headed on toward the road. Just as I got to the main road, a car was headed toward me and stopped. It was the girl who had cleaned my nipples and two guys who had fucked me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.