On Vacation With Sara
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

The sun from a slit in the curtains hit me in the eyes and brought me out of my sleep. I was trying to wrap my head around this crazy dream that I had had where I had been nude at a concert and fucked by, no telling how many boys and men. I looked over at the next bed and my parents were both sleeping and the clock said 8:30. They never sleep this late; I wonder why they are still asleep. I started to get up to go to the bathroom and almost screamed as my hand rested on my abused pussy. I rushed into the bathroom, stripped of my panties and top and looked at my body. My tits were bright red plus I had some strip across them like I had been hit with something and the triangle that normally covers my crotch, was just as red as my tits. “Fuck, it was real”.

I found some Aloe and began to rub it all over my body, but could hardly touch myself I was so sore and raw. How could this have happened to me? Did I let it or did I want it? Could I have stopped it and what about Brad? All these thoughts were going through my head as I took a quick shower, mainly to try and do something with my hair. I brushed it and put it in a ponytail, put on a loose fitting top and a pair of brown shorts. When I walked out of the room, my parents were awake but still in bed.

“Morning Hun, how was the concert?

“It was OK, how about the trip to Mexico?”

“We met a nice couple from Dallas in a restaurant and spent the day and evening with them. We had a great time but didn’t get back here until after 2:00. And you were sleeping just like the angle you are.” Mom said with a chuckle.

Dad was looking at me with a weird smirk on his face, “Take off your top Sara.”

I put my arms around my chest to somehow protect myself from what he somehow knew was under my blouse. “No Dad, don’t be ridiculous.”

“Bob, what are you talking about?”

“Sara, take off your fucking top, now.”

With tears beginning to flow, I pulled it over my head, holding my arms over my bright red breast, but my dad’s glare caused me to drop my arms.

“Sara Jane, what in the world did you do?”

“Well Helen, it appears obvious to anyone that you daughter was topless at the concert yesterday.”

“Is that right Sara?” I just stood there crying and shaking my head in the affirmative

Somehow Dad just knew there was more and said, “Let’s see the rest.”

“Bob, now you are embarrassing the poor girl. I’m sure that’s not necessary.”

“Sara, do what I said or I will do it for you.”

Completely disgusted and embarrassed, I jerked my shorts to the floor. “The panties too.” I turned my back to my parents and pulled those down and stood with my bright red ass facing them.

“My God Sara, what in the world were you thinking?”

I started trying to explain as I pulled my panties up and retrieved the rest of my clothes. No two words that I tried to put together made any sense, so I just stood their crying.

With a slight giggle, not of humor but sarcasm, Dad added, “Guess Brad had himself one hell of a time with you.”

I guess there was something in my expression that gave me away. I could never really hide anything from Dad. People often said we were “just the same, except I had breast”. “So it wasn’t just Brad. How many boys enjoyed that cute little body of yours yesterday?”

“Now Bob, Stop it. I’m sure nothing like that happened, now did it Sara?”

Again my crying and expression must have given me away and both sat there staring at me, Mom with a look of horror and Dad with amusement.

“Guess that ole apple didn’t fall far from the tree.”

“What do you mean by that Bob?”

“Well, you certainly had a good time sharing your body with half the boys in our high school.”

“Now just stop that kind of talk and you know that isn’t true.”

“Well, you might have been too drunk to remember the party at Larry’s lake house, but I think I was the only boy there that didn’t fuck you. Course, I got mine for the entire next year.”

“Just hush that kind of talk. Sara doesn’t need to hear that. And Sara, you are not to go see that boy again.”

That came as no surprise, but what did was my dad’s response. “What the hell does it matter? She was nude in a huge group of people, fucked god knows how many guys, and so what are we trying to stop. Bet she didn’t use any protection, though.”

“I took a morning after pill.”

“How did you get that?”

“Some really nice boys that I DIDN’T have sex with brought me back to the hotel and got me supper and the pill. One of the guys said his mom was a doctor and she called in a prescription for him to give to me.” I held up the packet which contained 3 more pills. Mom looked at them and handed them back to me. My first thought was to throw the remaining away, but then stuffed them into my suitcase. However, my pussy was so sore; I couldn’t imagine having sex again for another year or maybe ever!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.