On Vacation With Sara
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

I began to regain some level of consciousness and could tell I was in a hotel room with a crowd of people. I was nude as were 3 other girls and some of the dozen or so black males. The smell of marijuana smoke was overpowering but I was still so groggy, I wasn’t sure what was happening. I tried to sit but fell back on the bed. As I raised my head, I could tell my tits were a bright red, almost crimson in color as was the area over my pussy where my bikini usually covered.

One of the other nude girls handed me a partial beer. “You best drink this Hun. You must have drunk a gallon of cum and cleaned a dozen asses.” I took the beer from her and took a sip and almost coughed it out, but continued to drink as my mouth was completely dry. “You know, the crowd never got tired of watching you get fucked during the concert. You must have taken 20 loads of cum. There was even some white boy who got a turn on you. You are one nasty bitch, let’s get you into the shower and clean you up.”

She helped me to my feet and I staggered toward the bathroom. As I stood, a load of cum began to run down my legs, confirming that one of the men in the room had just fucked me or maybe all of the men had?

“Finish that beer where I can use it to wash you out. You are fucking nasty, but the guys got what they paid for.”

“Paid for”, I thought. Wonder what that means?

I did as told and started to stop as a man was taking a piss in the toilet, but the girl pulled me on and into the tub. I stared at the sight that I had never seen. A man probably in his 30s, standing holding his big black dick and pissing in a toilet. Not sure what the fascination was but it was actually rather beautiful. The girl, who I now found out was Daniella guided me into the position she wanted then began to pour bottle after bottle into my pussy until she felt this was a clean as my pussy was going to get.

“Now get on all 4s Hun and try and not to let any of the water out until you get over here on the toilet.” As she poured the first bottle into my ass, I almost screamed and felt I could never hold this inside of me, but she insisted that I take at least one more. I was shocked as I looked around at the group that had joined us in the bathroom to watch and view just another of my day long humiliations. After the second bottle, I jumped to the toilet just in time and began to expel the nasty fluid from the depts. of my colon. This was met with the expected disgust from the group. So why are you watching, I thought?

This procedure was repeated 2 more times each with a similar result, but finally Danielle was satisfied.

“Hun, would you do me?”

Do her? What did that mean? “Sit at the back of the tub and I will get on all 4s to make it easier for you.” And with that, she straddled me and handed me the bottle filled with water. I inserted it gently into her ass and tilted it up as she had done me. She let out a little scream that sounded more like enjoyment than pain and asked for a second. Someone took the bottle from me and refilled it and handed it back while Daniella had her hand over her ass. I again repeated this procedure 2 more times until she said. “Let me see, that might be enough.” I’m not sure what happened next, as her ass came right over my face and someone hands had me by the back of my neck and his hand pinching my nose closed when a torrent of nasty water erupted out of her ass into my mouth and all over my body. My head was pulled back and a hand over my mouth. “Drink it or drown Bitch”. I shook my head feverishly, but to no avail and finally the disgusting liquid was swallowed. No sooner did it hit my stomach than it began to come back up and cover me and Daniella’s ass. For the next few minutes I lay there, covered in shit, my own vomit and I continued to add to that.

Everyone was laughing and some holding their cell phones and Daniella was the one probably laughing the most. I guess there is no truth to the trust in sisterhood. She was now standing looking down at me when the final insult started and she began to piss all over my face and body. Not to be outdone, a parade of the men joined in while I lay there too exhausted to even cry anymore. Finally, I was allowed to join Daniella in a shower and I stayed long after she left the shower. I found a reasonably dry towel and dried as best I could but my hair was all tangled. When I went back to the crowd, several girls were being fucked and one guy probably in his 30s grabbed me and pushed me to my knees. I was too week to do anything but let him fuck my mouth and fill me with his cum.

After he finished, I began to ask where I was and did anyone have clothes that I could wear.

“We paid good money for your ass Whore, what makes you think you are leaving?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.