On Vacation With Sara - Cover

On Vacation With Sara

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Part of me was excited and the other part was scared as we walked into this shop that sold nothing but bathing suits and cover-ups.

One of the salesmen came over. He was a cute blond boy of maybe 17. “I’m Trey, how can I help you guys today?”

Brad replied, “We are looking for a more appropriate bikini for my girlfriend Sara, something with a lot less material.”

“That should be no problem. Sara, what are your measurements?”

There were maybe a dozen boys, girls, men and women within earshot of that question and I felt all looking at me.

“Ugh... 32 -21-35”

“And your cup size?”

“I’m an A cup.” Though I was closer to a B cup, I knew this would probably show more of my breast.

“Great, so 32 A top and 35 hips” he said seemingly so everyone could hear.

He and Brad picked a red and white stripped one. The bottoms tied on each side and the triangle in front would adequately cover my pussy but the same size triangle in back was very high and allowed both cheeks of my ass to be on complete display. The top tied in the back and had an elastic strap around the neck, the triangles did cover my small breast but left nothing to the imagination. The white material was so thin that you could clearly see my pink areolas through and my nipples were visible but not poking right through if the top had been tighter.

The dressing room had mirrors on three sides with the curtain covering the entrance. I quickly stripped off my clothes and put the bottoms on. They were very small and revealing and I loved the way my ass looked but not sure I could actually wear it in public. The top was a bit harder to adjust and I felt was a bit too big. I looked at the tag and it was a medium, so I covered myself with the curtain, handed the top to Brad and told him get me a smaller one. The store looked like a dozen more people had flocked in. Brad came back with an x-small and, the area it covered was even smaller than the first top, it fit nicely and clung to my breast like they were painted on. I loved the term, under-boob and mine were finally on display in this tiny top Brad startled me and pulled back the curtain. I was looking at my ass in the mirror. “Yep, that is one fine ass.” He grabbed by hand and pulled me out of the dressing room. A small group had gathered outside the door and all were commenting on my body.

“Girl, that bikini looks great on you.

What a fine ass.

Man I would love a piece of that.

I love those little tits.

Shake that fat ass bitch.”

I was bright red but also enjoyed the attention. I felt a hand on my ass and figured it was Brad but didn’t want him doing that in the shop, but as I turned around it was an older man, probably in his 40s. His hand went inside the back and his fingers between the cheeks of my ass and touched my most private part. He leaned and whispered in my ear, “Sweetheart, $200 for a piece of that fine ass.”

I squealed as hand ran under the string between my cheeks and his finger entered my asshole with dozens of people watching the event. “No I can’t do that.”

“But you want to, don’t you?”

“No, please don’t.” and I jerked away from him. Brad was smiling and enjoying the show.

“We will take it and she will wear it out.”

The man that had been groping me offered, “I will pay for it if I can take some pictures of that fine ass.”

Before I could say anything, Brad jumped in, “Sure man, it’s there to be enjoyed.” He then walked into the dressing room and picked up all my clothes, including my undies. He threw them to the man, “Here is something else to remember her by.”

The man held my panties to his nose, “Ummm, nothing like the smell of fresh young cunt.”

The man then paid and I was told to stand in a certain corner and turn this way and that way while the man and a dozen others took pictures of me. Brad said “one last picture” and he told me to put my hands on the wall with my “cute little ass sticking out.” I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting and afraid that would show to everyone. I turned and put my hands on the wall and he kind of was pushing my body this way and pulling my legs out more when he grabbed both bows and untied them, pulled my bottoms off while I screamed and tried to cover myself. I was hovering in the corner and yelling while the group of, mostly men and boys closed in around me with Brad standing beside me. “Sara, the only way you are going to get your bottoms back is to take off your top and let us enjoy you completely nude.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.