18 August 2007
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

While the girls walked to the washroom, they received more offers of a fuck. “You know where our table is,” Karen pointed out. Returning to their table, the girls freely offered more tit feels.

Dan sat with his girls, noticing Brenda and Lilly stopping to talk with men at several tables, their hungry eyes ogling their bare breasts. “Our mom needs some cock for a gang bang,” they mentioned.

“Mom, we brought you some more cock for your gang bang.”

“Thank you, Brenda and Lilly; you are such thoughtful daughters.” Karen smiled, pulling down two zippers.

“We’ll give Daddy a break and suck them to get hard for you,” Brenda mentioned.

“Don’t get too anxious and give them a blow job,” Karen joked.

“If we do, we’ll find you another cock,” Lilly replied, pulling down a zipper in front of her.

Karen resumed her favourite position: on her back, legs spread, and taking another fucking. Two hands stroked growing cocks, while another one filled her mouth. Wendy, Tina, Brenda, and Lilly sat in a row, bare pussies in view, each sucking a cock, preparing to fuck Karen.

Bobbie was still hesitant to suck on any cocks, fearing she may meet the same one while working and give him another blow job. She sat on Dan’s lap, inviting his fingers inside her pussy and enjoyed watching the girls sucking cock. Dan was waiting for one of them to ask him to suck more cock.

Dan smiled, having such a close-up view of Wendy and Tina sucking cock. Long, shiny shafts slipped in and out of their mouths. The guy Wendy was preparing for Karen grunted, his body doubling over in spasms. She sucked hard and fast, then swallowed.

“Sorry, I got too carried away,” she smiled shyly.

“I imagine that’ll happen again,” he kidded.

“Probably,” she said, giving him that killer smile.

“Daddy, Lilly, and I would like to watch you suck off one more cock before we go home,” Brenda said, stroking his semi-hard cock.

Karen finished satisfying her next four fuckers, then took on the ones the girls helped keep hard.


The music had stopped, and then they heard Jerry talking in the other room. “Ladies and gentlemen, we have the total for the money raised today for the burn unit at the Belleville General Hospital. The total is 7,349 dollars! The best news is that those four beautiful pairs of tits for which you voted as the winners are from the same family. The Hayward family, consisting of Dan, Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lilly, plus Brenda, have graciously matched our funds for a total of 14,698 dollars!” They joined everyone in applauding the success of the event.

“I’ve tied my record of twelve men for a gang bang, and I know who I want to be number thirteen, and he’s walking towards us right now.” Karen motioned to the massive size of Hank.

She introduced Hank to everyone, his eyes taking in the sensual beauty of six partially and fully naked bodies. “Hank, I have a treat for you. I told the girls how big your cock is. We’re going to each take a turn sucking on your cock, then you’ll fuck us a few strokes, then you’ll fuck me.”

“Daddy can fuck us again with his big cock,” Brenda added.

Karen smiled at Hank as she revealed his cock to them. It had a natural hang to its meat, and her talented mouth soon had him growing hard. “How big is it?” Brenda wondered, her hand going around the thick shaft.

“Ten, big, beautiful fucking inches, and does he ever know how to fuck!” Karen smiled in memory.

Dan watched her kiss the head, then sucked as much of his cock into her mouth without choking. Hank smiled as he watched all six women take their turn sucking on his massive cock. “Daddy will suck on your cock if you like,” Brenda mentioned. Hank looked to Dan, not knowing he sometimes sucked on cock for his girls.

Lilly was the last to suck on Hank’s cock and the first to experience its massive size fucking her. Lilly’s tight pussy had never taken a cock so big, and she only managed to take half of it in for several strokes. The girls sighed as their pussy was impaled on his long staff. He enjoyed the feeling of each sensual woman sampling his cock.


He returned to Karen, who slowly sucked on his cock almost to his balls. “I miss your mouth around my cock,” Hank smiled.

“And I miss it in my mouth, and now it’s going to fuck me,” she smiled. She led him to her makeshift bed and laid him down. Hank’s body dwarfed her in size as she guided his missile to its target. She let out a soft sigh as he slowly began to fuck her. He managed to keep his weight off her body as his cock slowly penetrated her.

“Besides Tanya, you are still my best fuck. You two are the only women to take all ten inches in your cunt.” Everyone had to watch as this massive man fucked Karen.

“Mmm, I knew you could be gentle,” she praised, trying to hug the breadth of his large upper body. His cock filled her in so much that it only took a moment for her body to spasm in a huge climax.

“Are you doing okay, honey?” Dan asked, fearful of her pussy.

“I’m doing just fine; that was good, strong cum. Dan, I need you. I want you to fuck my ass.”

“Are you sure? Hank’s cock is so fucking big inside you,” he said, watching his piston-like rod go in and out of her pussy.

“I want to try. You know how I love being double penetrated.”

Karen had Hank pull out and lay on his back. They watched her straddle him and her pussy devour his cock. She lowered down onto Hank, her round, firm ass and puckered hole Dan’s for the taking. Brenda and Lilly took turns sucking on Dan’s cock to make it nice and hard.

“Your daughters are sucking on your cock?” Hank couldn’t believe it.

“We love giving Daddy blow jobs, and he’s such a fantastic fuck with us,” Brenda revealed of their incestual family habit.

Dan made several globs of spit, letting them lubricate her hole. He pressed the head against her, trying to gently force it in. “I don’t think it’ll work; Hank’s cock is taking up too much room for me to enter your ass,” Dan explained.

“I want you to fuck me too,” she desired. Karen lifted off Hank, his cock causing a noticeable sucking sound. “You put your cock up my ass, then I’ll take Hank’s.”

He pressed the head against her again, and the valley between her ass cheeks caved in as he entered her tight hole. Dan began with several fucking thrusts to bury his cock. He could feel the tightness of her ring gripping its intruder.

She grasped Hank’s cock by the shaft and rubbed the head back and forth to separate her lips. Slowly, she lowered down, fucking it deeper into her pussy. She breathed in through clenched teeth, as her skin was stretched to the point of ripping.

Karen paused, allowing the pain to go numb, then took in several more inches. “Mmm, I haven’t been filled in like this since my last night at the Hen House.”

“Do you want me to stop?’ Hank asked, not wanting to cause her any additional discomfort.

“I want you to keep fucking me. What I would do to punish myself, I now do for pleasure.” She moved her hips back and forth, side to side, for a moment, then stayed still, allowing her two lovers to take her.

“Oh fuck!” She exclaimed as Hank resumed fucking her. She let out soft sighs with each thrust of his huge cock. Dan didn’t have to move very much; Hank’s cock was fucking her enough for both of them. She leaned back against her lover, his hands cupping her breasts for support.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.