18 August 2007
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan didn’t have to worry about feeling cold. He had Wendy and Tina’s bodies to keep him warm.

“It may get crowded at our table, but I would prefer to watch my girls being fucked here instead of you going somewhere else.”

“We can do that, Daddy, and watch you suck on all those cocks,” Lilly teased.

“Just save enough cum for us to swallow,” Brenda smiled, adding to the atmosphere.

“If we go to another part of the room to fuck, I know who can watch over us, Hank,” Karen suggested. “Imagine his surprise when you suck on his cock too,” Karen joked to her love.

“You want me to suck on his cock too?”

Yes, I do, and I know you will because you love me that much,” she smiled, straddling his thighs. His hands lifted her hem to show off her bare ass and cupped her soft cheeks. Several drops of Jerry’s cum dropped onto his cock. She swiped it up, placing a swath over her nipples and offering them to his lips.


“Hi, remember me?” A voice asked.

Karen and the others looked up at the man standing next to her. “Of course I do. You’re one of the men that gave me and my daughter a nice gang bang this afternoon.” Her hand went to his zipper, releasing his cock. She stayed on Dan’s lap as she began to suck on his cock.

“Is your husband going to suck on my cock before and after I fuck you like he did earlier?” He asked.

Yes, he is, if you don’t mind,” Karen said. All the girls looked on as Dan gave the guy’s cock several sucks.

“Fuck, I never expected to see you sucking cock!” Bobbie panted. “I definitely want to be with you!”

Soon several more men approached, hoping to get a piece of ass from one of his girls. “It appears you girls have a choice of cocks today,” Dan smiled at the different crotches. “I’m sure there are plenty of cocks to go around, so I don’t want my daughters complaining about one stealing a cock from the other.”

“We won’t, Daddy; we’ve learned to share some cocks.” Brenda smiled. She picked out the man she wanted and moving to the edge of the seat, she revealed his cock. “Would you like to watch my dad fuck me before we do?” She asked, giving her stranger’s cock several strokes.

“I’ve never witnessed incest before,” he smiled, looking at Dan.

Brenda motioned Karen off Dan’s lap and straddled his. “Watch my daddy’s cock go into my slutty cunt and begin fucking me,” she said. The man watched her pussy devour his cock and begin to fuck him. “Mmm, this feels so fucking good when Daddy and I fuck!” She emphasized this by placing one hand on her tit and the other on her exposed ass, then sensually kissing him.

“And I have the same fun with Daddy too,” Lilly added.

Karen’s mouth had her stud’s cock hard, then she lay on the mattress pad. His pants down to his ankles, he went between her legs, and she guided his hard cock home. Brenda had her choice of cock in hand and motioned to replace Brenda on Dan’s cock.

He felt the new warmth of her pussy and watched her begin to suck on her stranger’s cock.

“Mmm, that feels so nice, Daddy. I love you fucking me,” she said between sucks. Dan looked down to his left as Karen received her latest fuck. She smiled up at Dan as her body swayed to his steady thrusts, and she cupped her tits for him to suckle.

“I have the best husband a wife could ever want. He loves to watch men fuck me,” Karen emphasized, putting her heels on his bare ass. “That’s it; ride me and fuck me good and hard,” she urged.

While they looked at his wife fucking, he held onto Lilly’s slim hips, fucking her several times. Lilly lifted off Dan, knelt to suck on it a few strokes, and stroked her stranger’s. Wendy whispered a few sensual words to Dan’s ear, then he leaned forward, took the cock from Lilly’s hand, and began to suck it into his mouth.

“I never expected to love watching my husband sucking on a cock!” Wendy sighed. She emphasized the point by stroking his cock in time with his sucking motions.

“I thought the slut on her back being fucked was his wife,” he said, looking at her and accepting her lover’s thrusts.

“She is his wife, and so am I. Dan is man enough to keep his two wives very satisfied,” she boasted.

, “You mean his three wives, honey,” Tina corrected, caressing Wendy’s tit and kissing her.

“That’s true. Our bed is always very busy.”


Lilly stood up from sucking on Dan’s cock and had her stranger sit. She straddled his legs, guiding his cock into her yearning pussy. “My daddy is so thoughtful, sucking on a cock to get it hard so I can fuck it,” she said, offering her firm tits to her stranger’s lips.

“Aren’t you going to fuck someone?” Dan asked Wendy.

“Yes, I am. I see my fuck approaching us right now,” she said, smiling at the obvious bulge in his pants.

“I think you have the better looking tits,” he said, greeting her.

“Thank you, but my wife’s tits are equally as good,” she said, unzipping his fly. Dan watched as Wendy revealed his cock and began stroking it to life. “I hope you don’t mind this, but you see, my husband and I have a great agreement. Before a man fucks me, he sucks on his cock to help get him hard, and then the guy fucks me, and he then drains any remaining cum from his cock. If you do object to a man sucking on your cock, then I’m sure I can find another man willing to fuck me.”

“To fuck a beauty like you, he can suck me off if he likes,” he replied.

“Maybe he will,” she hinted. “I love watching my husband give blow jobs because he always swallows.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.