18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Bobbie led the way into the dance room. The DJ was already playing music, and the floor was crowded with sensual dancing women.

Karen had Dan sit on the padded bench, straddling his thighs. Her arms embraced him with a long and sensual kiss. His hands raised her short hem to show her bare ass, and he cupped her cheeks for comfort.

Men sitting close by watched in awe as each sensual-looking woman straddled Dan’s lap and kissed him, his hands revealing their beautiful asses. The other women in the contest remained bare-breasted and came over to congratulate Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lilly.

Brenda joined them, followed by two men who felt her bare ass. “I love you, Daddy, and need you to fuck me,” she let it be known.

“And Daddy, I need to be your slutty daughter too, starting with your big, hard cock fucking my tight cunt!” Lilly added to the sensual theme.

“The drinks for you girls are free tonight,” Bobbie mentioned.

“So you can get me drunk and take advantage of me again?” Karen teased.

“I wouldn’t get you that drunk. I’d want you awake to remember me eating your delicious pussy,” she let others hear.

The sensual group sat at a table that allowed others a good view of them. Karen used Dan’s lap as her seat, with Wendy and Tina on either side. The girls continued to stay topless, accepting more congratulations from admiring men and offering several a quick feel.

Drinks were delivered, and they toasted everyone. Dan’s fingers were kept busy by Karen. She wasn’t subtle about showing her bare pussy being fingered. If he wasn’t kissing his wife, he was kissing Wendy or Tina.

Karen whispered to Bobbie, who nodded and disappeared for a few minutes. Dan managed to finger Tina and Wendy’s pussies while waiting for Bobbie’s return.

Bobbie came back carrying a small mattress pad. Karen stood, helping her place it on the floor between the chairs of two tables. A pocket light shone down perfectly from the ceiling onto the mat.

“I figure I may as well be comfortable while I do all my fucking. After all, I have a reputation to uphold as your very slutty wife,” Karen reasoned, kissing her love.

“You definitely are my fucking slutty wife; I love you.”

“And I love you too, honey.”

“Are you going to try and beat your record of a dozen men for a gang bang?” Dan kidded her.

“If I can’t get more than twelve men in here to fuck me, then I may as well give up having sex,” she kidded, and they laughed.


“Look who I see,” Wendy said to Dan. He looked to where she pointed, then touched Karen’s arm to get her attention. Dan, Karen, and Wendy recognized a tall, muscular, bald man wearing a tight-fitting security shirt. It was Thor.

This was the first time they’d seen Thor since Dan’s birthday at the Hen House. “Dan, I need to speak to him,” Karen said, leading the way.

“Are you sure?” He cautioned her as Wendy took his hand.

. Karen could tell when Thor noticed her by the defensive change in his expression. He couldn’t help but see two magnificent pairs of bare breasts approaching him.

“Hi Thor, I didn’t expect to see you here,” she said, looking up at their height difference.

“I sometimes work security for special events in the area. I’m stunned you’d want to talk to me considering what I did to you. I saw you in the wet T-shirt contest. I almost didn’t recognize you. You definitely look a lot better than the last time I saw you. I’m not surprised that you won. You have great-looking tits.”

“All my girls have great-looking tits,” she remarked. “I’ve dyed my hair close to its original natural blonde. I have a great family and friends that are my support team and are helping me to heal.”

“How’s your throat, Henry?” Dan asked.

“You’re not going to hit me again, are you?” He asked, covering his throat.

“No, I’m not,” he chuckled.

“And please don’t call me Henry. Tanya only calls me that when I piss her off. I use Hank now as my name.”

“How is Tanya?” She asked.

“She sure misses you licking her pussy. You still are her best bitch dog.”

“Dan and I will still be going to the Hen House, but I’m not so sure if I’ll let myself be abused like I was. It seems I still like being paraded around as a sexy bitch dog. I have Dan walk me in the park so he can supervise me fucking different men.”

“Did the Police interview you about what happened?” Dan asked.

“Yes, they did. I came that close to being arrested,” he showed, placing his thumb on his forefinger. “You could have easily had me arrested for assaulting you, and I’m grateful that you didn’t,” he said, looking at Karen.

“I know you really didn’t mean to hit me like that.”

“The more I punished you, the more you seemed to like it.”

“I did like it. I was using you to punish myself for losing our baby. I was so ashamed and so mad at myself that I didn’t care anymore.”

“Yes, Tanya told me you had a miscarriage. You should have told us, Karen.”

“I know I should have, but by then I wasn’t thinking properly. That night, when I came to you, I tried to kill myself. I failed on that attempt, so I went to you for one last visit. I got you really mad at me on purpose, and I was willing to let you beat me to death.”

“And I probably would have if Dan hadn’t stopped me.” His hand touched his throat.

“If Dan and Wendy hadn’t found me, I would have been dead by morning. I was going to leave the Hen House and jump off the Quinte Bay Bridge.”

“Tanya and I no longer use any release words, and our customers are free to talk.”

“Talking to you on purpose so you’d hit me, fuck me hard, or shove that big cock of yours down my throat was part of my fun punishment.”

“I’ll never misjudge you or Karen ever again. I know an apology may not seem like much, but I am truly sorry I hurt you.”

“I know you’re not a mean person, Hank. The times that you did love me were almost beyond compare. Next, to my Dan, you are one of my best fuckers. Before we go home tonight, I want to experience the gentle Henry and have you fuck me. In fact, I might do a reverse gang bang and have all my girls enjoy your wonderful cock.”

“After what I did to you, you still want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, I do. I don’t get the chance to fuck a ten-inch cock very often. Now my bachelorette party was something else; I got fucked by three ten-inch cocks. I’m nothing more than a happily married slut who loves to fuck as much as possible.”

“And eat pussy,” Wendy added.

“Where are my manners? This beautiful and sexy woman is our wife, Wendy. I owe my life to her and Dan,” Karen said, hugging her breast to her breast. Wendy and Hank shook hands, his eyes on her bare breasts and hers on the obvious bulge in his crotch.

Karen suddenly jumped into Hank’s arms. His hands immediately went to her ass cheeks to hold her in place. “Feel my ass. You know I never wear panties,” she said, and she felt his hands become her seat.

“I can feel your fingers teasing my pussy. You say that you’re sorry for hurting me, then prove it by giving me a nice, gentle fuck in front of my family.”

“I will.”

“And I want you to call Tanya and tell her that we’re going to fuck.”

“I will. You know she’ll want to see you again.”

“Maybe we’ll have a date somewhere, just her and me for an afternoon of fun.”

“Can we watch? I’ve never fucked Tanya before,” Dan smiled.

“I’m sure you can,” Hank confirmed.

Karen slid down his chest and groped his crotch. “Fuck, I need your cock!” She sighed.


They said goodbye to him and returned to their table. “Now that is a very beautiful sight!” Dan smiled. Tina and Bobbie were embracing breast to breast, fingering each other’s pussies. Soft kisses were shared, and Bobbie’s eyes were glazing over with love and lust for her new lover.

Karen smiled. “It appears that we’ll have another woman in our bed tonight.”

“Fuck, do you two ever look so sensually beautiful together!” Dan sighed, watching his lovers please each other. He kissed the girls, who invited him to lick their pussies.

“I see you two are getting to know each other,” Karen remarked about Brenda and Lilly’s touching and kissing.

“Aren’t we supposed to be sisters? So we’re acting like loving sisters,” Brenda reasoned. “I think that Lilly will be sleeping in bed with Diane and me. Though we won’t get very much sleep,” she hinted.

“I’m going to need my dad to fuck me first,” Lilly countered.

“I’ll make sure Daddy fucks us,” Brenda reassured her. “Mom, I saw you talking with that man. Isn’t he the one who beat you up?”

Yes, he is; that’s Hank. Brenda, you must understand that when I was in a bad mental condition, I made him hit me to punish me for losing our baby. I don’t hate him and want him as a lover. He’s coming over later, so he can fuck me. Wait until you see the size of his fucking cock! I bet all you girls will want him to fuck you for a few minutes.”

Bobbie’s chest was heaving from high-pitched arousal. She gripped Dan’s arm tightly, then unleashed a massive climax. He, Wendy, and Karen were quick to lick up the exotic nectar from her pussy.

“Okay girls, it’s time to start having some sexy fun and make the men jealous of Dan,” Karen said, undoing his pants and releasing his cock. “I want us to take turns sucking on it to get hard, then Dan licks our pussies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.