18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan continued walking his sexy bitches toward the parking lot. Around a left curve, he noticed several men sitting and standing by the edge of the path.

“Remember the men from the tennis court that fucked you and Lilly?” He mentioned.

“I sure do!” Karen smiled.

“They must have called some more guys to join them, and I don’t think they want to play tennis.”

“Oh shit! I did yell at them if they got more friends; my daughter and I were interested in a double gang bang,” Karen remarked.

“And this is the only path back to the cars,” Dan said.

“I count about eight or nine men,” Lilly said.

“Didn’t I say you should be careful what you wish for? Now your wish has come true. Is your pussy feeling good enough to take on more fucking?”

“Yes, it feels fine, and when was the last time I ever turned down a fuck?

“As long as I’ve known you, never!” He laughed.

“That is so true. I can’t help it if I’m a happily married slut who can’t get enough cock,” she smiled.

“Or pussy,” Lilly added, and they laughed.

Now, Lilly, my love, if you’re not comfortable taking on so many men, then I’ll fuck the extras,” Karen offered.

“I love you, Karen, and want to make you proud of me. Besides, aren’t I supposed to be Daddy’s slutty daughter? I have to make Daddy proud of me too!” Lilly said she made sure Dan’s cock was out of his pants.


They continued their walk, anticipating meeting the men. “I see the slutty mother and daughter approaching,” one alerted the others, and they gathered at the edge of the path.

“Hi there, I see you heard what I yelled at you,” Karen said as the men surrounded them. The men gazed with hungry eyes at the two women they were about to fuck. Several noticed that the head of Dan’s cock and his balls were visible below his shirt. Though nothing was said, one guy smiled and licked his lips.

“We called a few friends and we told them about this dad that was parading his slutty wife and daughter around like bitch dogs and are such an easy fuck.”

“That’s us for sure,” Karen agreed.

“I knew this was the only way out of the park, and you’d have to eventually go past us to leave,” one of those who fucked them earlier said.

“I hope we weren’t making you wait too long, though; for my daughter and me, no cock is too long,” she enticed.

“So you’re both up for a good gang bang?” The leader asked, looking at Dan to make sure.

“I’m Dan, and these two horny sluts are my wife, Karen, and my daughter, Lilly,” he introduced, approving of the gang bang.

“Let’s go over to the tennis court so we’re out of sight,” one suggested. The group watched Dan walk the girls on their hands and knees to the edge of the woods by the tennis court.


Dan unleashed his girls. “Okay guys, you can fuck my wife and daughter all you want, but no rough stuff,” he cautioned.

“I count ten guys, five each for my daughter and me. Now I want you to be gentle with my girl. This is her first gang bang, though I’ve taken on a dozen men by myself before,” Karen boasted.

“Wow, you are a real fucking slut of a wife!” One complimented.

“What can I say? I have a very understanding husband who loves to watch men fuck me or our daughter.”

“I remember you!” Another said it loudly. “I was one of the twelve that fucked you on the sports field. She sure is one easy-going married slut. I’ve never seen a woman take so much cum in her ass, cunt, or mouth!”

“Thank you for the compliment. I love being as slutty a wife for my husband as possible.”

“And if any of you men are interested, my daddy is willing to give a blowjob or two just as long as he gets one too,” Lilly boldly offered, lifting the hem of Dan’s shirt to show his cock.

Four men carried a picnic table out of sight to use as a bed for the girls. Karen and Lilly were helped to step up onto the tabletop and lay head to foot. Their legs hung over the edge and spread for action; their inner thighs were wet and sticky from leaking cum.

Dan wasn’t the only one who began recording videos and taking pictures. “Unless you’re one not to care about cum, I suggest you lick our pussies first,” Karen suggested.

The men paired off into two groups of five. Cocks were released into the air and gently stroked. One after another, they began to lick Karen and Lilly’s pussies.

“Fuck, your cunt tastes gross!” One remarked, spitting onto the grass.

“What do you expect? A few of you fucked us earlier, and we’ve been fucked several times since,” Karen reasoned.


Lilly felt a tap on her shoulder and turned her head to see a semi-hard cock waiting for attention. She leaned closer and began to suck on it. Karen now had a cock in her mouth, sucking to make it hard. She and Lilly sighed as their pussy was filled in with a cock and began fucking them.

“I’ll keep sucking each cock until you cum in my mouth unless you pull out to fuck me. Or maybe some of you are man enough to fuck me plus take a blow job,” Karen said.

“And if any of you are interested, my wife loved being fucked up the ass and pussy at the same time.”

“You’re my kind of slutty wife!” One remarked.

“Thank you, honey, you know me so well!” Karen smiled.

“Hey man, what’s it like to have such a slutty wife and daughter?” A guy asked while sitting beside Dan.

“It’s very satisfying for me and the men or women we meet,” he replied.

“Your wife and daughter eat pussy too? If I’d known that, a few of us would have brought our wives or girlfriends for them to enjoy,” he said.

Dan’s cock had grown semi-hard from the erotic action. He didn’t object to the man caressing the shaft of his cock and slowly stroking it. “I may not suck you off, but I know a few of the guys that certainly will.”

“Hey Dan, come over, we want to watch you fuck your daughter!” One yelled.

Dan walked towards the table, his hard cock on display. He glanced at the men whose cock was fucking his girls or being sucked on and wondered which one wanted to give him a blow job.

Several of the men made room for Dan. “Hi Daddy, I’m glad that you joined in on the fun,” she smiled, gently grasping the shaft of his cock. Her body rocked from receiving her current fucking.

“Are you doing okay, honey?” Dan asked, joining several others in feeling her tits.

“Yes, I am Daddy. I’m enjoying my first gang bang,” she smiled. Lilly leaned closer, licked the head of his cock, then sucked it slowly and sensually. As she sucked, her latest fucker grunted his cum into her.

“That looks awesome, the daughter sucking on her dad’s cock!” One announced.

“Then you’ll enjoy watching my dad fuck me,” she offered.

“Yeah, fuck, you’re your slutty daughter!” Another craved.

Lilly sucked his cock a few more strokes, then motioned him between her legs. The men watched her caress the shaft and guide it into her cum dripping pussy. Her body yielded to her gentle fucking thrusts.

“That is so fucking awesome, the dad taking sloppy seconds from his slutty daughter’s cunt!”

“Guys, I want you to be gentle while you fuck my daughter,” Dan said, lightly rubbing her belly.

“You men don’t have to use a condom on me because I’m pregnant,” she smiled, looking at them.

“A slut like you, you probably don’t know which fucker is the father,” one insulted her.

“I know exactly who the father of my baby is; he’s fucking me right now.” Lilly proudly gleamed with love and lust for Dan.

“You got your daughter pregnant?” Someone exclaimed, looking at Dan.

“He sure did!” Lilly praised. “In fact, I’m having his second baby,” she proudly announced.

Karen had been so busy sucking cock and taking a good fucking that she didn’t have time to talk. The only sounds she had made were the sensual sighs of constant thrusting and the wonderful sounds of her two climaxes.

“I wanted to have grandchildren, and since Lilly didn’t have a dependable boyfriend she liked enough, we decided for Dan to make his own grandchild with his daughter.”

“I really love Daddy, I love our fucking, and I love the taste of his cum when I give him blow jobs!”

“Oh man, you’re one fucked up family!” A voice said.

“I know, but we’re a very happy, fucked-up family,” Karen replied.

“Don’t cum in me, Daddy, I want to see one of the men swallow your cum,” Lilly desired.

Dan pulled back, his hard cock glistening with the cum of several men. Another cock immediately replaced his and began fucking her. “I know what will be so much fun! Daddy, I want you to sit beside me so that when the men have fucked me or mom, you can suck his cock clean.”

“That’s a great Idea, Lilly. I love how your slutty mind thinks, and we can do the same after we suck them off and swallow their cum, your dad can suck them clean,” Karen added.

“Mommy, I have another idea. Daddy can suck on the men’s cocks to get them hard before they fuck us, plus afterward!”

“Lilly, you are such a thoughtful daughter!” Karen praised. She motioned Lilly’s head to her, and they shared a long and passionate kiss and felt each other’s tits. Karen took several swaths of dripping cum from her pussy and washed hers and Lilly’s tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.