18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Lilly, you sure have got one naughty and imaginative mind! I’m your dad and the father of your babies?” Dan couldn’t believe it.

“We sure have those two convinced.” She smiled, kissing him.

“We had better not tell Diane, Brenda, or Cathy about Lilly’s teasing of being your daughter and you getting her pregnant, or they’ll want you to get them pregnant too for real,” Karen joked.

Cathy hadn’t revealed and still didn’t know who was the father of her baby—her husband Ben or her dad.

“It’s enough to be having babies with Wendy and likely Tina too, but to get one of my daughters pregnant would really prove how fucked up our family is,” Dan remarked.

“That may be true, but we are a happy, fucked-up family.” Karen kissed him.

“And then saying you two like to watch men sucking on my cock?” He added.

“Maybe women like watching two guys together just as much as men like seeing two women doing it,” she smiled.


“Let’s continue our dog walking, I need more fucking!” Karen said, going to her hands and knees. Lilly joined her, and they resumed their erotic stroll. The inner sides of their upper legs glistened wet from cum continuing to leak from their pussies.

Several more people would stare at the most unbelievable sight and keep walking. Lilly was being very naughty, trying to keep Dan’s cock semi-hard for women or men to see. “Woof, woof!” Karen barked and pulled on her leash to the right.

Dan looked to see two tennis courts with two men on each court playing a game. “Leave it to you to sniff out cock for fucking!” Dan joked, patting Karen’s head.

“I can’t help it if I’m a very happily married slut,” she replied, taking a moment to use her mouth to freshen his hard-on.

“And I’m your very horny, slutty daughter!” Lilly supported.

Dan walked his two exotic-looking pets along the tree line towards the fenced-in courts. He noticed one stop playing, pointing towards them. “It looks like they’ve seen us,” he mentioned.

The second pair was alerted to the two women naked on their hands and knees. “And what do we have here?” One tall, slim man asked as he drew near. The other two joined them, and the four gazed at the virtually naked women.

“I’m taking my two bitch dogs, my wife, and my daughter around for a nice, sexy walk,” he said.

“I like how you’ve accessorized their looks with collars and leashes,” one said.

“My bitches are well trained and enjoy cock and pussy,” Dan revealed.

“Why do their legs look wet?”

“They were fucked about half an hour ago. Would you guys be interested in being next to fuck my girls?”

“Two cocks per bitch? You bet we would!” One answered for them.


The two nearest Lilly moved toward her while Karen welcomed her next two fuckers. Dan resumed taking the second round of pictures and videos. “I have such an understanding husband,” Karen smiled, releasing her two cocks.

“But Daddy, I’ve never taken on two cocks at once, just yours for fucking and cock sucking,” Lilly carried on the fib.

Then, my lovely daughter, it’s about time you learned to take on two cocks at once. As one fucks you, you can suck off the other,” Dan countered.

“Yes, Daddy. Will you watch to make sure I’m doing a good job?”

Yes, I will, and if you’re a good girl, Daddy will give you a special fuck later on,” he smiled, patting her head. The four men couldn’t believe the man so easily revealed he fucked his daughter.

“Okay, thank you, Daddy. I love how you fuck me, and I really like the taste of your cum when I give you a blow job,” she continued the fib and looked at two naked cocks for her enjoyment.

“Just watch your mother, she knows how to fuck and suck two cocks at once. Your studs may decide to both fuck your horny cunt.”

Lilly glanced at Karen for tips on sucking two cocks at once. and applying her example, she soon had her two cocks hard. “If you guys don’t mind fucking a wet pussy, then you can both fuck my wife and daughter,” Dan offered.

“I can’t believe you’ll let us fuck your wife and daughter so easily,” one mentioned as Karen sucked on his growing cock.

“We’re a very sexual family,” Dan reasoned.

Karen and Lilly stayed side by side as they felt a hard cock buried deep into their horny pussies. The other partner stayed on his knees, receiving the odd suck on his cock. Dan could feel his cock growing hard, the head peeking out from under his shirt, and wondered how long it would take Lilly to ask if one of the four men wanted to suck on it.

The one fucking Karen held onto her shoulder, studded her belt for support, and fucked her hard and fast. “That’s it, fuck your bitch good and hard!” She looked to the other, stroking his cock for his turn. “I know you’re waiting to fuck me, but I do love sucking cock!” Dan enjoyed watching his girls being fucked and videotaped closely the guys cocks going in and out of their pussies.

He moved to her head, and she engulfed his cock, immediately moaning her double pleasure of delight. The one by Lilly’s head leaned to her and said, “I’m not fussy; I’ll take sloppy seconds.” The guy fucking her gripped her belt tighter and seemed to be in a thrust-by-thrust contest with the one fucking Karen.

Dan casually stroked his semi-hard cock as he watched his wife and ‘daughter’ receive their second fucking of the afternoon. The one fucking Karen was the first to cum, followed by the one fucking Lilly, who was immediately replaced by her second stud.

Dan watched Karen give her second guy a long and sensual blow job. The camera captured his load of cum shooting into her mouth, and she happily swallowed her creamy prize.

The three friends cheered on the fourth as he soon fucked his cum into Lilly. Their inner thighs glistened from oozing cum. A moment later, Karen began to pull on her leash.

“I guess my older bitch is eager to find more cocks to fuck. It appears both my bitches are anxious for more cock!” Dan smiled at Lilly, also pulling.

They started to leave, then Karen said loudly, “If you have any more friends, my daughter and I are open to having a double gang bang!”

“Be careful what you wish for, my horny bitch,” Dan joked.


Dan resumed walking his sensual bitches along the path, the evidence of their latest fucking trickling down their inner legs. “I’m surprised at you, Lilly, for not mentioning to those four men that I made you pregnant and asking if one of them wanted to suck on my cock.”

“The afternoon still isn’t over, Daddy!” She smiled. Dan would sometimes let the leash go and look at their bare asses flex as they crawled.

“Want to lick my pussy?” Karen asked with a teasing wiggle.

“Once you clean up, I can imagine how stinky it must be by now,” he joked.

To speed up their time on the path, Karen and Lilly would stand and walk, then, when people were close, go on their hands and knees.

Karen seemed to know where she was headed and turned right onto a less travelled path. Entering a small clearing, Dan noticed a couple lying down on a blanket, embracing in a kiss. Two brown shapes were lying close by.

One brown shape moved, and Dan recognized it was not only a dog but also Sarg. His alertness caused the other mound to move, and Dan smiled, recognizing Major. The couple finished their kiss and leaned up. Dan noticed they were Wendy and Tina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.