18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, Karen, but you’ve made me horny for a fuck!” Dan kidded as he closed Karen’s car door.

“Don’t you go into the bathroom and jerk off. I’ve got plans for your cum very soon!” She gave him that wicked, knowing smile.

Thirty minutes after arriving home, the front doorbell chimed, and Sarg, the ever-faithful family guard, accompanied Karen to the door. Dan and Wendy witnessed a tall, slender woman with long black hair being ushered in and immediately hugging Karen. She greeted her and eagerly accepted a hug, along with a long and passionate kiss.

“I’ve missed being with you so much! I love you, Karen!” They overheard her say. “I hope you like my low top and short skirt, so I can dress just like you.”

“You look perfect to me,” Karen said, admiring.

her revealing cleavage and slim figure.

They walked to Dan and Wendy, Karen holding the younger woman’s hand. “I’d like you to meet one of the reasons I survived my many days of visiting Tanya and Thor. This is Lilly Fletcher, and we’ve been secret lovers now for many weeks. Lilly, this is my husband, Dan, and my wife, Wendy.”

“Hello, it’s nice to finally meet you both. Karen has told me so many stories about your relationship. She has become a good friend to me and helped ease my apprehensions when I visited Thor and Tanya. I love Karen and would do anything to please her.” Lilly accepted kisses and hugs from Dan and Wendy.

“I’m glad you took my suggestion and removed all your mismatched makeup. Doesn’t Lilly look beautiful without any?”

“Yes, very beautiful,” Dan agreed, admiring her good-looking features. Her slender body was barely covered by her low-cut top and short skirt. Small, firm breasts and hardened nipples proved she was braless.

“See, even my husband agrees with how wonderful you are. You just need to have your eyebrows shaped to highlight those beautiful eyes of yours.” Karen smiled, kissing her cheek.

“I always felt subconsciously conscious of my appearance and high forehead, and I guess I tried to hide my looks with excessive amounts of makeup.”

“I love your brown eyes and cute nose, and I think the shape of your forehead looks quite sexy,” Dan complimented. “And you have an obviously very nice figure.”

“Some people think I’m anorexic because I’m so tall and skinny, being five foot five and weighing only 105, but all the women in my family are thin,” she justified.

“I think you look perfect the way you are. The only person you have to please is yourself, not me or anyone else. There are more people who appreciate you than you realize,” Karen mentioned.

“And Karen, I love her,” Lilly professed, kissing her on the lips.

“On one of my visits to the Hen House, Tanya led us around together as bitch dogs in a park, and we had so much fun being fucked by two male joggers. This time Dan is going to lead us around Centennial Park as his sexy bitches. First, as I explained to Lilly, my Dan is going to fuck you and add you to our list of women. And later on, he’s going to watch us make love.”

Karen ushered Lilly to Dan, taking his hand and boldly placing it on her right breast. Dan, I want you to be good to my Lilly; she hasn’t been with a good man before.” She led them to the bedroom.

“Will you stay with me?” Lilly wanted.

“For a few minutes, you should be alone with Dan while he fucks you.”

Karen brought Dan and Lilly together, then sat on the bed. She watched Lilly hesitantly allow Dan to embrace her, then lightly kiss her. He removed her top, her small, firm breasts peeking from the cupless bra she’d worn for Karen. He left her bra on and slid her skirt down her long, slender legs.

“Karen says she likes her women to keep their pussy shaved,” she justified of her bare skin.

“I love bare pussy too; it’s very naughty to show off to all the men in public,” Dan smiled at her.

“I explained to Lilly the naughty, sexy things we like to do, and she wants them done with you and us.”

“I look forward to many satisfying visits together. Have you ever fucked in the snow?”

“No, but I’ve got a feeling I will with you,” Lilly laughed.

“Just don’t freeze that pretty-looking ass of yours in the cold,” Wendy joked.

Karen went to Dan, helping Lilly make him naked. She guided her to her knees and placed Lilly’s hand around Dan’s semi-hard cock.

“This man and this cock will give you more than enough loving. I know you’re hesitant to let a man get close to you. Dan isn’t Thor and will treat you with love and respect.” Lilly looked wide-eyed as Karen began to suck on Dan’s cock right in front of her. She held it for her turn and smiled with satisfaction, watching Lilly’s mouth take his cock in and out.

“I’m sure, being a woman, you know how to please a man. Let him fuck you, then you can give him a nice blow job later on and swallow his cum for us.”


Dan brought Lilly to her feet and kissed her, then placed her on the bed and returned the favour. His nostrils could detect the scent of her freshly shaved pussy, likely expecting Karen’s tongue to be licking her and not his. He positioned himself between her legs and tasted her for the first time.

As Dan enjoyed Lilly, Karen and Wendy lay beside each other, whispering plans for later on.

Lilly looked into her lover’s eyes as Dan settled between her legs. She rubbed the head of his cock up and down her moistened slit, inviting it inside. His arms caressed her body as he began a gentle fucking motion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.