Dominating My Older Sis - Cover

Dominating My Older Sis

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Humiliating Big Sis

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Humiliating Big Sis - A younger sister is tired of her older sister's abuse. So she teams up with the dominating Clint to turn her older sister into her lesbian sex slave.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Juana Campo

The collar jingled about Carmelita’s neck as she walked through the cafeteria, heading away from my side. My obedient sister-slave strutted, her tight skirt gripping her curvy ass. Dark-brown hair bounced about her shoulders. Students glanced at her, boys with hungry eyes.

Maybe I’d sell her ass to a few of the boys. My lezzie slave would hate that. It would make her feel so much shame and humiliation. She’d cum so hard. That made my pussy clench so hard, itching in the skimpy pair of panties I wore today.

I followed, licking lips, loving the power. Carmelita’s surrender was so sweet. She snuck into my bedroom this morning, while our parents were just getting up to start their day, and drank my morning piss and licked me to a wonderful, if quiet, orgasm.

She risked getting caught by our father, being revealed to be a lesbian to the bigot. I was so proud of her.

And now she had more to do. My sister had restitutions to make to all the girls she bullied, all the lesbians she degraded. I wasn’t the only person she’d blackmailed into licking her pussy, heaping shame and derision on us because she hated her own desires. But I freed her.

Carmelita stopped at Tonya’s table, a blonde lesbian. The girl tensed, seeing my sister.

I moved close enough to hear.

“I’m so sorry for bullying you, Tonya,” Carmelita said. “I ... I took out my own self-hatred on you because...” Deep breath. “I’m a lesbian.”

“No shit,” Tonya muttered, an edge to her voice, brittle. Her pale face trembled, her body shaking like she prepared to flinch.

“So, to make it up to you.” Carmelita glanced at the other girls sitting at the table staring at her. “I will eat your pussy.”

Tonya’s jaw dropped.

“I’ll be in the bathroom. Last stall. If you want...” Carmelita licked her lips. “I will make you cum so hard, Tonya. I’m so sorry for what I did to you. I’m a dyke-cunt. A pussy-licking lezzie-whore. And I do it so well. You’ll cum so hard. And ... And you can even piss in my mouth! I’ll drink it all! I’m a lezzie pee-whore!”

A dark blush scorched Carmelita’s golden-brown cheeks as she turned and rushed towards the bathroom, her shoulders hunched. The girls at the table buzzed, whispering about what just happened. It would spread through our high school.

Everyone would know by the days end Carmelita loved pussy.

I grinned, my cunt so wet. She said everything just the way I told her. As she passed me, I gave her a nod. She shuddered, nipples poking against the front of her thin blouse, her tits swaying without any bra to constrain them.

I followed.


Carmelita Campo

I trembled, my knees aching against the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. Sounds echoed through it, girls washing their hands, toilets flushing, clothing rustling. I licked my lips, cunt juices dripping down my thighs. My Sister-Mistress didn’t allow me any bra or panties to wear. I shifted, my dog collar jangling, the rough canvas irritating my throat.

I was a bitch. A lezzie-cunt-whore-bitch. I had to be punished, degraded.

Feet appeared before the stall door, a pair of black Mary Janes over white socks, frilly bands at the ankles. My heart beat faster and faster. The stall door wasn’t locked, just closed. It creaked. Delicate fingers, nails painted pink, grasped the top.

Paused.

Please, please come in. I wanted to shout that. My heart screamed in my chest. Fresh beads of cream worked down my thighs. My nasty cunt burned for the humiliation to come. To please my Sister-Mistress and make it up to Tonya and the other girls I’d mistreated.

Only I deserved to be treated so badly. I deserved to be punished for denying who I was. Juana, with Clint’s help, set me free.

The door creaked open.

Tonya stood there, her face still pale. She stared at me, the hem of her pink skirt an inch above her knees shifting as she trembled. She studied me, her chest rising and falling as she breathed. Green eyes bored into me.

“This is real? It’s not a trick?”

“Not a trick,” I answered. “I am so sorry. I was just taking out my own demons on you.” Tears fell down my cheeks. How could I have lied to myself so thoroughly I convinced myself I wasn’t a lesbian? That I didn’t crave this?

Tonya stepped in. I caught a glimpse of Juana leaning against the long counter dotted with sinks. My Sister-Mistress smiled at me, looking so beautiful and petite, her hips shifting. She’d have a hot pussy, too, but she could control herself. Clint had taught her so much.

Then the door closed. Locked.

Tonya took a deep breath. “T-take off my panties and ... And lick me.” Pause. “Slut.”

“I’ll do it all,” I moaned, my hands touching her knees. I slid higher, caressing her thighs, hands vanishing beneath her skirt. She trembled, her green eyes fluttering, blonde hair rustling. “I mean it. I’ll drink your piss.”

An eyebrow arched. “You like that?”

“No,” I groaned, reaching her panties. Cotton and plain. I hooked the waistband, tugging them down. Tonya shuddered. I licked my lips as the soft pink cloth appeared, rolling down her legs, past her knees.

And then they were off and I was lifting her skirt, exposing her blonde pussy. How many times had I stared at that cunt, pretending to abuse her while secretly hungering to do just this. I leaned in, breathing in her sweet musk, beads of dew appearing on her curls as she trembled.

“You’re really going to eat ... Yes!”

My lips nuzzled against her pussy, her pubic hair brushing my lips and chin, as silky as my Sister-Mistress’s. Her skirt fell over my head, plunging me into darkness. My tongue slid out of my mouth, caressing through her folds. Her juices coated my organ, bursting with her delicious flavor.

Her moans exhaled from her open mouth. She shuddered, my tongue sliding through her pussy lips again. And again. I gathered her cream, savored it as I pressed my lips tighter against her pussy. My hands seized her ass beneath her skirt, squeezing and kneading her.

I savored the darkness beneath her skirt, the musky warmth. Her scent wafted around me, juices running down my chin to my throat. I shivered, my pussy groaning hotter and hotter as I groped her perky rump. Ate her yummy cunt.

“That’s it,” Tonya moaned. “Oh, yes, I knew you were a lezzie-whore! I knew you wanted to eat my pussy! You took my cherry! That strap-on was huge! I’d fuck you with it right now!”

I shuddered, my pussy clenching. “I’d let you!”

Her hips undulated, the pleasure shivering through her. She smeared her hot flesh on my lips, her pubic hair tickling my face. I loved the feel. My tongue plunged over and over through her folds, teasing her silky petals.

Then I shoved my tongue into her snatch. I buried it deep. She groaned and shuddered, back arching as I worked my tongue in and out of her hole. I fucked her pussy with it, wiggling through her depths, making her moan.

“Yes!” she hissed. “That’s it. You dirty, filthy dyke. Eat my pussy!”

Her voice grew louder. Other girls in the bathroom had to hear her, had to know I was eating her pussy. The entire school would know what I was: a pussy licker and a piss drinker. My cunt boiled. Juices poured out of me, staining my thighs. I wanted to masturbate.

I didn’t have permission.

I clenched my fingers hard into Tonya’s ass, fighting the urge to be bad and touch myself. I concentrated on her pussy, on fucking my tongue into her depths. Then I slid through her folds again, petting her petals and brushing her clit.

She loved that.

“You nasty dyke-slut!” she hissed. “That’s what you called me. A carpet-muncher. A muff-diver. A disgusting pussy-licker! Mmm, lap at my cunt, you filthy lezzie-whore! You’re a piece of shit for eating my snatch!”

I shuddered, her insults making my pussy wetter. My tongue licked faster and faster, sliding through her hot flesh. She trembled, her juices burning across my lips as she bucked. I sucked on her clit, the little bud throbbing in my mouth.

Her moans echoed through the bathroom.

Her hands gripped my head through her skirt, holding tight as she shuddered. I loved her clit, sucked on it, nibbled on it, tongued it. She gasped and bucked, her sounds so sweet. I pictured her face twisting with the pleasure of my apology.

“You nasty whore!” she gasped, bucking hard.

Her juices flooded my mouth. I groaned, latching onto her pussy, sucking down the sweet cream. It poured into my mouth as she came. She gripped my head so hard, her moans and squeaks echoing through the bathroom.

“Fucking dyke-slut!” she hissed, her voice sounding strained as her cum burned through her.

And then more than pussy juices splashed into my mouth.

Acrid piss mixed with the sweet juices. The urine swirled through my mouth. I groaned, gulping the hot flood down. The nasty liquid poured down into my belly. She kept bucking, moaning out her relief as she used my mouth as her toilet.

My pussy clenched so hard. My clit begged for attention. I held onto her perky ass. I gripped it with all my self-control as her piss flooded my mouth. So much jetted out of her, overflowing my lips, mixing with the cream running down to my chin, my throat.

“Yes, yes, yes, you drink that nasty piss, whore!” Tonya snarled, fingernails biting through her skirt and my hair into my scalp. “That’s what you deserve!”

She bucked so hard she stumbled back, crashing into the stall door. Her skirt ripped off my head, exposing me to the bright light of the bathroom. I stared up at her face, flushed and panting. She stared down at me, green eyes wild.

“You are so nasty,” she hissed, bending down and snatching up her panties. She jammed her feet into the legholes one by one, yanking them up her thighs. “Just a filthy lezzie-whore!”

“I am,” I moaned, licking my lips.

Then she threw open the stall door and marched out. Juana gave me a huge smile. Alicia was beside her. The petite girl, a year older than my sister, looked like a mischievous ten-year-old instead of a fifteen-year-old. She had a permanent marker in one hand, her brown eyes twinkling behind her glasses. As always, she dressed like a kid, her hair in pigtails.

I used to make fun of her like that.

I emerged from the stall, my mouth coated in pussy juices. A group of girls watched in small clumps, crowding the bathroom. They all whispered to each other, smug smiles on their lips. They took pleasure in seeing my downfall. I had strutted the halls like I owned the place.

And my fourteen-year-old sister brought me low.

“Oh, my god, look at her face,” Alicia laughed, pointing up at me. “She’s got pussy juices all over it. And is that piss? Did you really drink her piss, you nasty whore?”

My cheeks burned. I looked down, hands folded before me. My pussy begged, screamed, for attention.

Alicia walked up, sniffing loudly. “It is, piss.”

The buzzing grew louder, girls mocking me, their words all blending into a background murmur, echoing through the bathroom. I squirmed, more and more juices trickling down my thighs, rivulets of aching passion.

Then Alicia grabbed my skirt and hiked it up, showing the landing strip of brown hair leading to my shaved pussy, my vulva plump and aroused, my flesh glistening with my passion. Alicia shook her head.

“Look at how wet she is,” Marissa said, malice dripping from her lips. “She enjoyed drinking piss.”

“Did you really, Carmelita?” Lee asked, the black-haired girl sitting on the counter, her legs swaying, spread wide enough to flash her shaved pussy beneath her jean skirt. “God, I thought I was a disgusting whore.”

That brought peels of laughter from the other girls. They all pointed at me, their faces contorting as the mirth fell over them. Shoulders shooks, breasts heaved. Girls were turning red in the face as their chortles echoed through the bathroom.

Tears fell down my cheeks. They all thought I was filthy, disgusting. Because I was.

My Sister-Mistress smiled her approval.

“God, this pussy is nasty,” Alicia said. I gasped as the magic marker scrawled on my pubic mound around my landing strip. She sounded out what she wrote, speaking slowly. “‘This pussy is filthy. Do not touch!’”

I groaned as she poked the marker in to make the point of the exclamation mark.

“More juices are flooding out of her nasty, dyke pussy,” laughed Samantha.

“I know,” Alicia laughed, moving around and exposing my golden-brown ass. Her marker squeaked as she said, “‘I’m a dyke-cunt. I’ll lick any pussy and drink any girl’s piss!’” She chortled. “There. Now she’s ready.”

“Any pussy?” a voice demanded. Sheila stepped forward, face hard. The busty, Black girl focused her dark eyes on me. Another lesbian blackmailed.

“Any pussy,” I said, tears hot on my cheeks, more laughter spilling around.

“Make her lick that pussy until you cum, Sheila,” Svetlana shouted.

“Piss in her mouth! Drown her!” giggled slender Becky.

“Degrade the bitch!” Kendra laughed.

“I can’t believe I ever thought you were cool, Carmelita,” Samantha sneered. “You’re just a slag.”

“You’re more of a skank than Lee,” Becky added.

“So much more,” Juana purred, nodding her head to me.

“I’ll lick your pussy, Sheila,” I said. “And I’ll drink you piss.”

I pressed my thighs hard together as I walked back to my stall. I needed to cum so badly. Lee was so right. Being humiliated, being shamed and degraded, was the hottest thing in the world. The worse they did to me, the harder I knew I’d cum when Mistress allowed me.

I fell to my knees in the stall, ready to make my next apology.


Clint Elliston

Lee emerged from the girl’s restroom. Melody and Pam, sitting with me at the table, both had speculative looks on their face.

“We did piss in her mouth enough over the weekend,” Pam pointed out, talking past me to Melody.

My blonde half-sister nodded her head. “We did, but still ... My pussy is hot. I want to piss in her mouth more.”

“You could lick each other’s pussies,” I said. “There are other girls that need to use that bitch.”

“I bet Alicia is loving it,” Pam said. My Japanese half-sister rubbed at my jeans. “And you’re looking at Lee with hunger. What are you thinking about, honey?”

“I think our sister-slave deserves a reward,” I said, standing up, decision made, my cock hard.

“She has been a good slut this weekend,” Melody nodded. “Go fuck my little sister hard.”

“Damn,” my friend Tom Ruston said. He looked at me. “You are one lucky guy.”

“I could give you pointers. Help you nail that mom of yours you’re always panting after.”

Tom’s cheeks went scarlet.

I laughed, walking faster, my dick so hard. Lee watched me, standing coy in her tight jean skirt, her blouse hugging her round tits. They had grown nicely over the last year, and her pregnancy promised to make them even larger.

“Master,” she purred as I came up to her. “Shame you can’t go in the girl’s restroom. It’s getting wild in there. They’re queuing up to piss in Carmelita’s mouth. Juana looks like she’ll cum just from rubbing her thighs together.”

“I’m glad everyone’s happy.”

Lee shifted.

“Follow, slave. It’s time for your reward for helping Carmelita discover herself.”

“Thank you, Master,” she gushed, pacing me as I marched to the boy’s restroom.

“I mean it. You showed maturity this weekend, Lee.”

“I know, pretty shocking, Master. I’ll have to work on that.”

I smiled. “Yeah, can’t have you being serious all the time. Then I can’t spank your naughty ass.”

“Oh, Master, you never need a reason to spank me.”

“Damn, Clint,” Tyrell said, the large, Black guy shaking his head. He was in my year, a senior. “You got that little ho trained.”

“Gotta keep a firm hand with them,” I grinned, throwing up the door to the boy’s restroom.

Lee followed me in.

A couple guys noticed her, giving my sister questioning looks. They all thought she was my cousin, the only reason our relationship could be open. First cousins fucking wasn’t illegal in California.

“Bend that ass over the counter, slave, and hike up the skirt.”

“Yes, Master,” she moaned, trembling, her cheeks flushed.

“Damn,” Tyrell groaned. “You’re not.”

“Oh, he is,” Lee panted, obeying without hesitation. “I’m just that much of a skank, boys!”

Other guys groaned in envy as Lee pulled up her jean skirt, exposing that firm, round ass. Skin as smooth as silk. Her shaved pussy peeked between her thighs, her pussy lips protruding, aroused and flush. She wiggled her hips, teasing me.

“She isn’t wearing panties,” Sean groaned. “Jesus, Clint. I knew your cousin was a slut, but, damn!”

“You have no idea,” I said, my dick so hard. Lee would love every second of this.

And so would I.

I unzipped my pants, pulling out my dick. Guys groaned, realizing that I was really going to fuck her right here and now. Phones came out to immortalize the moment. Lee would love that. More rounds of bullying on social media. She’d be called a tramp, a whore, a skank, and a slut. She’d drink in all the humiliation and be so horny.

And she deserved it for being such a good girl. I didn’t love her like I loved Pam, Melody, and Alicia, but she was my slave. And I would give her what she needed, what she craved. All the submission and humiliation and degradation she could withstand.

“Spread those butt-cheeks, slut,” I growled.

“You’re going to fuck her ass?” asked Evan.

“Without a condom?” blinked Mitch. “Ain’t you afraid of getting something from the skank?”

“I’m the only guy that fucks her,” I said. “She’s my skank.”

“Your skank, Master!” she moaned, her fingers prying apart her butt-cheeks, flashing her brown sphincter. It winked at me, her hips wiggling, juices running down her thighs. “Oh, Master, I need your cock in me right now!”

“No fucking lube?” Tyrell asked. “You’re going to tear her ass apart.”

“And I’ll love it!” Lee moaned. “Make it hurt, Master!”

“Looking to cum hard?” I asked, pushing the head of my cock against her asshole, feeling her sphincter.

“Can I cum, Master?”

“As much as you like.” I rammed my cock into her bowels.

Her back arched. Her moan echoed through the bathroom. I grunted, her tight bowels engulfing my cock. I buried into her unlubed asshole, her rough, velvety flesh gripping my dick. I had to thrust hard to fuck her ass.

And she loved it.

She bucked and squirmed as I reamed my dick over and over into her tight embrace. Her moans burst from her mouth every time I buried into her, my crotch smacking into her butt-cheeks. My balls thwacked her taint.

“Oh, my god, Master, fuck my ass!” she gasped. “Use me! Fuck me and cum in my tight bowels!”

“Jesus, Lee, you are the biggest skank in the world,” Tyrell groaned, voice thick with envy.

“Oh, yeah,” I growled, driving my dick over and over into my sister’s asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.