Jeff's Friend Gerty - Cover

Jeff's Friend Gerty

Copyright© 2017 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 1

BBBBBrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg.
BBBBBrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg

“Hello.”

“Hi Joyce.”

“Oh hi Gert, how are you?”

“Oh fine, same old same old ... work is o.k. won fifty in Bingo last night.”

“Oh that’s good.”

“Joyce, does Jeff still work with electricity? Like for houses?”

“Yes he does, he has a good job as an apprentice electrician, why?”

“Well it’s getting warmer and I’d like to get the ceiling fan in the parlor working, it hasn’t worked since I bought the place.”

“Well, I am sure he’d be happy to at least check it out, when’s a good time for him to drop by?”

“Anytime, Joyce.

“Gert, let’s try to hit up a Bingo night soon huh?”

“That sounds good.”

Five o’clock

“Hi Jeff, how was work today?”

“O.k. Mom, hadda go to Fall River and hook up a circuit for a twelve ton a/c unit., then on the way back we had coffee at Hickey’s diner in Taunton, I got you a few pieces of danish for your coffee break tomorrow.”

“Well thank you so much, and speaking of electrical, I offered your services to Gert.”

“You want me to service Gert?”

Mom looks at me with her mouth open, yet it seems there is a spark in her eyes. I have no problem with that idea, I thought to myself. Gert has been the source of my erotic fantasies for quite a while now.

“How is it Jeff that you can take something someone says and make it sound twisted?”

“Probably because I want to be a bit of a funny guy or wize-ass, what’s wrong with Gert?”

“She told me she has a ceiling fan on the fritz and wants to get it working.”

“Mom, why is it that Gert’s not married?”

“I never asked her ... Jeff, do you have the ‘Hots’ for her? You do don’t you?” Mom asks with a widening smile.

“I love the way she dresses, a skirt and well filled blouse with a ruffled v-neck, and her patent black heels, her little black half- round or half-square glasses on a chain of pearls and I really like her personality.

“You like her and those half-glasses a lot don’t you?”

“Why do you ask it like that Mom?”

“Well, you said her half-round and half-square glasses, most people would have just said her glasses, not geting into the style of them. Is it me or do you have a thing for her glasses, since you really take notice of them?”

“I wondered about that at times. Gert seems like she is so laid back or mellowed out, yet those glasses, with the light glimmering in them as they sit half down her nose or hang across a good size bosom from the fem’nin neck chain give me the idea she is very knowledgeble.”

“You really pick up on things, Jeff. She studied pyschology and history so far as the ‘Nineteen twenties’ as well as majoring in business. it is interesting how you can be a wise -ass yet really pick up on something about a person.”

“Gert knows all about it, Jeff”

“All about what?”

“She asked me one time if I knew why her glasses are so spotless at times. I saw you a number of times cleaning them with your t-shirtand told her.

“Oh?”

“Yes and I happened to mention that any woman he was with who wore glasses for reading would find them constantly clean an sparkling.”

“When was this?”

“Oh about four or five years ago.”

I always loved it when she came over to visit Mom, sometimes she left her half-glasses on the coffee table but she’ll be in the kitchen and I’d clean them for her and try them to see if they are spotless.

There was a day when she left her glasses at Mom’s and her car would not start, she had her car towed to the garage and Mom left to do some shopping. Gert called and asked me if I saw her glasses around. I did look and I saw them on the coffee table and she asked if I could bring them over. Of course I told her I would. I just didn’t tell her how I kissed and licked them, then finding myself quite hard, how I came all over them, no I didn’t mention that, and at the time I did not think she ever knew and if she did, would she tell me what she knew about me and my fetish?

“I could go there now Mom, that be alright?”

“Sure, that’s good.

So I do and Gert answers the door looking very nice. She’s wearing a black pleated skirt with a two inch wide patent black belt, her blouse is as always nicely filled with a pair of forty two D’s with a ruffled v-neck, patent black heels and a beaded neck chain of small pearls for her half-glasses which so often hang across her boobs and the way the light sparkles in them, well it gets me so hard and this time is not any different. Gert has two pair of glasses that send my fantasies soaring, I don’t know why really but her black half-round or black half-squarestyle get me so hard.

“Hi Gerty. Mom told me you have a fan on the fritz?”

“No one’s called me Gerty in a long time.”

“Just call you Gert?”

“Gerty is fine.”

I wonder why after a long time, she wants to be called Gerty. Could it be that she really likes me too? Maybe she likes the idea of us being close, since I am going to get her fan going? As I said, Gert’s half-glasses are hanging across her lovely 42D’s This pair is the half-moon style, I have my eyes fixed upon them and Gert has to take me out of the trance.

“Like what you see, Jeff?”

“Yes and I like those too.”

“What else are you looking at ... Jeff?”

She asks with a wry smile, like she knows I love her boobs, but now it’s ‘Yes and I like those too. ‘What else is he looking at? She has to wonder.

“Want a coke?”

“How about me checking the fan first, but if it is o.k. I’d like to get your opinion on something afterwards.”

“Sure.” Replied Gert, with a feeling her fan would soon be spinning.

Gert’s in the kitchen doing dishes since the dishwasher won’t work. Were someone listening, they would hear Gert talking softly to herself.

“This is so nice of Jeff to work on getting my fan going. I know what it is Jeff was looking at, he really likes my various style of half-glasses and I can blow his mind with them, I can give him a few pair, not to keep but to enjoy and I’ll tell him to write down what he does with them, I’ll say, ‘Jeff I think you could be a good writer, how about taking care of things with my glasses then writing about it, any scenario you want, your thoughts, everything.”

“You sound so sure about getting it going, you know that?”

“Gerty, these fans are made to work forever, so it is most likely notgetting any power.”

So I set about working on her fan which was controlled by a wall switch. The fan does have a pull chain as well, probably for three speeds. I removed the switch cover and pulled out the switch and with a “Wiggy” I checked to see if there is voltage present and there isn’t any.

“No juice Gerty.”

“Juice? I thought you wanted coke after the fan was fixed.”

“Hahaha, That’s rich Gert, I mean no power. Juice is slang for electricity, which in this case, there isn’t any.”

I go down her cellar to check the fuses and notice the antique wiring known as knob and tube. Gert has a damn nice pair of knobs that’s for sure. I am getting hard thinking about them and how I’d love to slip my pepperoni up betwixt them and screw them till the nipples scream for more.

Knob and tube is where the wires run in pairs separated by a few inches and run through tubes through the studs or joists. I find the problem, some clown tried to wire a lamp socket into the wiring by putting it in series rather than across the line and since there is no bulb in the socket, the power stopped there and could not go any farther. I made the needed change and Gert’s fan wil now spin and frankly I hope she gives me a spin.

Here I am in this woman’s cellar, a twenty-five year old guy who for whatever reason has a bit of a crush on Mom’s friend Gert, a lady who must be in her late fifties, a warm woman who I think would make a great wife. My wife. What is it about her half-glasses and beaded chain? I think it is her fem’ninity I like. Looking back, when in High school, some of the girls I knew talked like truckers, It didn’t sound good at all or to me anyway, and the way they would dress, naw I am realizing I like a woman to be feminine and Gert fits the bill quite nicely. I remember Mom telling me that Gert studied the history of the nineteen twenties, has pyschological smarts and good business sense.

I have given this matter a lot of thought and although it is just a fantasy, I think that, like a joke, there is always a kernal of truth to it

I am back in her living room and turn on the switch and the fan begins to spin.

“Oh Jeff, thanks so much!”

I know she is sincere. Gert’s black half-square glasses are hanging across her ample boobs and as she walks towards me, the light of the room twinkles in them, sending spurts of juice down to my groin.

Since the weather is quite warm I took off my bikers shirt and Gerty wraps her arms around me and plants a juicy kiss on my lips. I open my mouth and our tongues dance. She gives me such a good squeeze her beaded chain and half-glasses leave their outline in my skin and at the same time things below the equator are growing.

I have my arms around Gert and I am pulling her to me, I know I am hard and to my surprise she wraps her arms around me too and is pulling me into her as well. Gerty takes her right hand and I feel it down at my crotch.

“Damn Jeff, that thing is big.”

“You like it Huh?”

“Yes I do. Nothing skimpy about that.”

“I can’t tell you how good that makes me feel, Gert.”

“Want that Coke now, Jeff?”

“Yes and I’d still like to talk to you about something.”

“We can talk at the kitchen table.”

I follow her bountiful hiney and nice hips into the kitchen and as she gets me a glass of coke on ice, with her back to me, I walk to her and with my arms round her, I feel her lovely melons. Gerty is breathing a bit heavier as I tweak her nipples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.