Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 06 Kei and Yuri: Marooned...With Benefits - Cover

Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 06 Kei and Yuri: Marooned...With Benefits

Copyright© 2017 by Honey Moon

Chapter 3: Yuri's Midnight Snack

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Yuri's Midnight Snack - Kei and Yuri, code name Lovey Angels, are forced to eject from their starship via escape pod due to a systems failure. As luck would have it, the ship recovers. Unable to stop the pod's launch sequence, the girls land on a planet known to the natives as Faeruhn. Unless they can figure out some way to refuel the pod and rendezvous with the ship, they'll be marooned forever. Will they regret landing on such a brutal planet, or will Faeruhn be able to withstand a visit by the infamous Dirty Pair?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   Snuff   Interracial   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Yuri opened her eyes in the darkness. She was alone in the laboratory, but heard the unmistakable sound of a heavy door thudding closed. “You bitch.” she whispered as she rolled off of her pallet. Slipping soundlessly to the cell, she put her ear to the stout door.

Faintly from within, she clearly heard Peony’s voice. “ Kei, you are beautiful! The lack of a penis makes your vaginal lips look so enticing!”

Yuri sighed and backed away from the door. “You just couldn’t keep your hands off of that gorgeous cock.” She sighed. “Even though you knew I had first dibs on it!”

There was nothing else to do for it. Yuri’s body was so keyed up by the thought of Kei indulging herself with the superbly endowed primitive scientist. She had to do something to calm herself. “Dammit, I need a run!”

Yuri had no wish to get her usual mission uniform all sweaty. The seemingly planet wide nudity custom made it that much easier to decide to shrug out of her bikini. “I’ll put in a quick five miles through the forest, and then rinse off with a dip in the river.”

With her gun strapped to her right thigh, Yuri set out clad only in her boots. The full moon, nearly three times the size of Earth’s celestial neighbor, gave plenty of illumination. Stepping lively, Yuri soon found herself on a well worn path leading out of what only the natives could refer to as a city.

From time to time she heard quiet yet piercing screams all around her. They sounded all too human. It was almost as if women were being attacked all around. “I’m not much for the local wildlife.” Yuri huffed as she ran. It was a comfort to feel the weight of her weapon against her thigh.

Seeing the glitter in the moonlight, Yuri managed to stop before getting a face full of what appeared to be a spiderweb, woven by what had to be the mother of all arachnids.

There was something struggling in the web. It was a tiny blonde winged humanoid. The woman had, to her diminutive scale, the huge penis and gigantic breasts of all the natives of this world.

Quartz struggled with all her might, but couldn’t escape the spinner’s web. She felt a vibration through the sticky filaments and her blood ran cold. “Help me! Please help me!” She strained to look to the side, and saw the a mottled yellow furred Spinner slowly approaching. It was hardly a comfort to know that it had already deposited it’s fertilized eggs in some other doomed Sprite. Quartz saw the needle sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight and knew the famished mother to be was going to sink them into her and begin feeding. She screamed shrilly. “Go away! Please go away!”

Yuri felt strange as she saw the multi-legged creature make it’s way daintily across the massive web. The tiny blonde screamed louder, and began struggling harder. Yuri’s face grew red with embarrassment as her body became aroused by the tiny humanoid’s obvious terror of being devoured by the beautiful exotic creature.

When she was a little girl, Yuri once witnessed a large snake eat a small mouse. The snake was silent deadly perfection as it struck. The mouse squealed in high pitched terror and struggled frantically to get away.

It was the very first time she had felt herself grow wet. That night, something strange and wonderful happened as she humped her body against her favorite stuffed animal. She never told a soul about reaching her very first orgasm while imagining what being a snake would be like.

It was so very tempting to let nature take it’s course on this alien world. Who would know? Yuri’s knees felt weak as the tiny hermaphrodite somehow pissed despite being massively erect. The beautiful catlike animal didn’t seem to care when it’s face was splashed. It just continued working its way closer to the struggling humanoid.

She just couldn’t do it. Basic human nature took over. Kei took a deep breath and managed to stop her hand from sneaking between her thighs. She reached for the web instead. “Don’t worry, I’ve got you!” she said heroically to the struggling hermaphrodite as she pulled it free from the webbing. She sighed as the animal scampered away in fright. “You’re safe now!”

“Let me go!” Quartz cried as a citizen with a face she had never seen lifted her free of the Spinner’s web. “Please release me! I need to plant my genetic material! I can’t lose any more stature!”

Yuri was intrigued by the tiny being’s huge (for her size) penis. “I won’t hurt you.” Yuri promised as she licked her lips. “In fact, I think you might like this.”

Screaming, Quartz beat her wings as the strange small breasted giant lifted her higher.

“Relax, sweetheart. All of my boyfriends appreciate my oral skills. I’ve never done a girl before” She pushed hazy drunken memories of Kei from her mind “But I do know my way around a cock.”

“No, don’t do it!” Quartz screamed as the giant pursed her lips. “I can’t waste my season again!”

Yuri very gently took the member between her lips. It was like sucking the stem of a cherry. She carefully let the tip of her tongue swipe over the tiny, but engorged head. She tasted the salty musk of mingled precum and urine. She sighed contentedly. It had been far too long since she had tasted cock. This tiny member was such a delightful little treat!

“Oh no!” Quartz cried as instinct too over. She couldn’t help thrusting her hips. The fingers gripping her under the armpits gave her enough freedom of movement to begin fucking the giant’s gently squeezing lips. “Let me go! I don’t want to spend uselessly in your mouth!”

It was oddly exciting to have the tiny creature wildly humping against her face. Yuri sucked ever so gently. She nearly laughed with delight when the hermaphrodite let out a squeal.

“Too much!” Quartz wailed as the immense suction caused her cock to grow achingly larger. It felt like her flesh would burst! “No, you’ll damage me!” she wailed fearfully. “Stop! I, I could end up staying limp during rutting season for the rest of my life if you damage my penis!”

Yuri eased up a little. The dainty little stem had grown noticeably larger, but Yuri feared that her panicked lover was speaking the truth. She had no wish to cause neurological damage to the tiny little penis before it had a chance to give her a little taste of what she had been missing.

Once started, few Faeruhnites had the willpower to withdraw. It mattered not what they were shoving their cocks into. Quartz whimpered as she spread her arms wide to hug the giant’s soft supple upper lip. “Pull me off!” she cried, as she felt the inevitable grow near. “Don’t make me waste it! Shove my body up your vagina! I’ll use my hand to stimulate myself and plant my clone in you!”

Yuri relaxed her hand and let the pretty little thing go. She was delighted when her minuscule lover held on and kept on fucking her pursed lips. It was weird, but rather exciting to feel the top of her lover’s head nestled snugly against the underside of her nose.

“No, oh please no!” Quartz cried as she gave one final thrust. She simply exploded! Her body shook as she ejaculated. Spurt after spurt of her precious store of genetic material spattered uselessly into the mouth of a giant with an unknown face. She couldn’t stop it! Her season’s load was completely depleted where it could never trigger the growth of a clone.

Yuri sighed happily when she felt the warmth of a tiny jet of fluid hitting the tip of her tongue. It tasted wonderful! It was more savory than a human male’s issue, but variety really was the spice of life! Yuri relished each delightful droplet as the tiny member quivering between her lips kept on pulsing for a remarkably long time.

“You wasted it!” Quartz cried, anger temporarily overpowering her fear. “I am drained! I have to wait for next rutting season for my chance to plant my first clone!”

Yuri gently grasped the pretty little humanoid as the twig sized member wilted between her lips. She swallowed the musky cloying fluid. “I’m impressed.” she said thickly. “You shot so much that you nearly coated my whole tongue! Thank you!”

“You, you’re thanking me?” Quartz asked in confusion. “You aren’t going to eat me now?”

Pausing, Yuri felt a bit of shame at the delightful shiver running down her spine. She thought of how exciting it felt to eat live octopus. They struggled so hard to keep from being swallowed. It was a sensual treat nearly as thrilling as watching that long ago snake eat a frantically squirming mouse.

Her new friend was so tiny. She couldn’t be more than two inches. The octopus she had consumed were quite a bit larger. She could manage this with no problems. What would it feel like to swallow a tiny winged humanoid? Of course she would have to find a stick to shove up her ass to make it easier to start the dainty darling down her throat. That was the trick to eating octopus, after all. Wait! What the hell was she thinking?

Yuri shook herself and came back to her senses. “Of course I won’t eat you! That would be disgusting!” she finally said. She placed the lovely creature gently on the ground. “I’ll be going now.” she announced. “Maybe I can find someone my own size!”

Quartz watched as the strangely malformed giant ran off into the night. “Thank the Creator above! I may have missed my chance this night, but at least I’ll live until next season!”

Having said that, Quartz was suddenly thrown to her hands and knees. “What, what is this?” she cried. “Get off of me! I will not carry your clone!”

There was no answer. It wasn’t a fellow Sprite that had knocked her down. A Spinner, this one heavy with eggs, had finally found a suitable receptacle for her offspring.

Screaming, Quartz struggled as eight legs hugged her snugly against the furry body of the Spinner. It’s pleasant spicy scent filled her soul with absolute terror.

“No, not this!” she wailed as the Spinner scampered into the underbrush on the four legs not gripping the terrified Sprite. “Come back giant! Creator above, come back and save me!” she screamed. Being immediately eaten was a horrible fate, but one much preferred to having an ovipositor ram into your rectum to deposit eggs in your guts.

Quartz screamed in terror. She would now spend months buried up to her neck, subsisting only on Spinner urine. She would wait week after week in an unending nightmare for her horrifying fate. The Creator only knows how many hatchlings would emerge to eat her internal organs as they burrowed their way out of her slowly dying body.

Yuri slowed her pace Walking slowly along the path through the forest, her eyes searched high and low. She saw something that made her gasp. A tiny ebony skinned winged beauty only two inches high, had cornered a white humanoid against the trunk of a large tree. The pretty little pale creature was half the dark one’s size! “Oh yeah, this will be good.” she whispered as she dropped to her knees.

“Stay back!” The frightened Rose cried. “I, I haven’t had a successful season in years!”

Dusk laughed. “I’d say you never had one in your life!” She glanced up at the approaching giant. She recognized the look in her eye. The strange being was a watcher that got off on seeing Sprites fuck. Once she finished, she’d make her escape, leave the Snowflake to be devoured. Technically it would be a waste of genetic material, but the idea of her conquest not living to see the dawn was oddly thrilling. She raised her voice. “I’m going to plant my clone in you, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”

Yuri let out a long drawn out sigh. “This is a little rapey.” she whispered. “I better not tell Kei I stopped to watch this.”

Rose tried to escape. She flapped her wings furiously, but the much larger Ebon simply reached out, grabbed a wing, and tugged mercilessly. “No!” she screamed as the delicate bones snapped.

Yuri cringed. “Oh damn, that’s too rough, you little bitch! Maybe I should intervene, even if this is your culture!”

Dusk risked her life by glaring up at the giant. “You wait your turn! I’ll be finished with her soon enough!”

Yuri was startled by the intensity of the little rapist. She had a point though. Yuri had no wish to get in trouble over an infringement of the Non Interference in primitive cultures directives of the 3WA, again. Last time saw her pay docked for two whole weeks! “Oh, um, don’t mind me. I’m a stranger here, and don’t know much about your ways.” Yuri settled onto her hands and knees to get a closer look. “Just pretend I’m not even here.”

Dusk laughed and shoved the injured Snowflake onto her back on a tree branch. “Now just relax.” She said mockingly as she grasped her cock and placed the head at the struggling Snowflake’s labia.

Yuri stared with wide eyes. “Oh wow, you’re going to split her open with that thing!”

“What?” Dusk asked. “Why would she split open just because I’m twice her size? The difference isn’t nearly enough to cause lasting damage.”

“Well, if you say so.” Yuri watched in amazement as the beautiful dark creature roughly spread the pretty white one’s legs. “It would be like me trying to take a pressure suit O2 tank up there!” She gulped. “Make that a tank as long as a baseball bat!”

“Make her stop!” Rose pleaded to the strange giant. “Please, make her...” The words failed, to be replaced by a low moan as the huge cock rammed it’s way deep into her. The penetration paralysis took hold and Rose was trapped in endless, mind-bending orgasm.

Yuri recognized the heavy breathing and facial expression of the tiny beauty. “Goodness, she’s, she’s hitting the godmother of all orgasms! Look at her go! She’s not stopping. Damnation, you people are so lucky!”

Dusk gave her hips a mighty thrust and bottomed out in her conquest. “Oh yeah, you’re so tight, my little one. Think of how huge your belly will swell with my clone growing within you!”

“You must be mashing her internal organs out of the way!” Yuri gasped. She peered closer. “I see you outlined completely inside of her, like she was some kind of synthetic sex-droid! Oh my God, I think you’re actually in her womb. You’re wearing it like some primitive prophylactic!”

Rose gurgled. It was hard to breathe with such a huge member pummeling her insides. She was horrified to have a giant watching, but nothing could stop the endless orgasmic waves washing over her. A breeding this far out of scale could be disastrous! The much bigger Ebon’s clone would stretch her body to the limits.

As she grew closer to term, she might not be able to walk, much less fly! Unless other Ebon Sprites tended her to insure the birth of one of their own, she would be forced to crawl along the ground. She would have to subsist on eating grubs, praying she would escape the notice of predators long enough to birth the cursed clone that was about to be ejaculated into her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.