Cheer Raider & Sabre Panther - Cover

Cheer Raider & Sabre Panther

Copyright© 2017 by Perv Otaku

Episode 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Episode 9 - A magical girl defends her town with the help of a giant robot in this anime-inspired adventure series.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Teacher/Student   Geeks  

[Opening Theme: “Violet Skies” by In This Moment] <https://youtu.be/WsS5yzkgui0>

“Together at the School Dance! Our Secret Revealed?”

Jennifer moaned loudly as Matt held her hips and thrust into her pussy from behind. Her arms gave out and she collapsed, her face against the bed, and she said, “Oh God yes, fuck me, that’s it!”

“That’s right, take it, you slut,” Matt said.

“Ahhhh, say it again,” Jennifer urged.

“You dirty, nasty slut, take my fucking cock all the way inside!” Matt shouted at her.

“Oh yeeeaaahh, you say the nicest things. Now my ass, I need you up my ass!” she begged. Matt obliged, pulling his stiff rod from her cunt, repositioning it to the hole above, and easily ramming it back into her. She screeched in appreciation.

“You like that, you naughty cum slut? You like my cock in your filthy asshole?”

“Yes! Harder, do me harder! Deeper! Fuck!” Matt reached a hand forward, grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled, yanking her head back and making her scream even louder with intense pleasure. As soon as he let go, she lurched forward, pulling off of his dick.

“Hey, what are you—” he started to ask, but was cut off when she quickly spun around and engulfed his cock in her mouth. “Ohhhh. Holy shit, baby. Oh wow,” he said as she licked and sucked her own ass juices off of his member while grunting hungrily.

She pulled away and turned around again, looked back over her shoulder at him and moaned, “Moooore.” Matt smiled ear to ear and plunged his tool, wet with her saliva, back into her rear entry, pounding her as hard as he could. He didn’t last much longer before emptying his balls up into her bowels, after which Jennifer quickly took his cock back into her mouth, now enjoying the taste of his cum mixed with her ass slime.

“God damn, girl, what’s gotten into you tonight?” Matt asked. The only answer she gave was a smile, and then she promptly shoved him onto his back, pushed his legs up, and dropped her mouth onto his asshole. She ran her tongue over his tight opening, licking intently. “Oh shiiit, holy fuck that feels amazing. Oh God! Lick that ass you nasty girl!” He grabbed hold of his legs and held them in position for her so she could concentrate on spreading his ass cheeks wide open and pushing her tongue as far as she could into him. “Fuuuuuck!” he moaned, nearly overcome by the sensation.

When she pulled back to take a few deep breaths, he pounced on her. “Your turn,” he said. Spreading her own ass open he took a lick across her back door and then started feasting on tossed salad. Jennifer screamed in surprise, then in pleasure, yelling, “Jesus Christ, oh fucking hell yes rim my asshole, fuck!” After a few minutes of that, Matt moved his arm around her, reaching his fingers to her mound and rubbing her clit fiercely. She came almost immediately, with a long and loud scream.

He released her and they moved back alongside each other, kissing and cuddling. “So, are you taking anyone to the dance coming up?” Jennifer asked.

“Me, go to a school dance?” Matt said.

“That’s what I thought. Good,” Jennifer replied, and gave him a peck on the lips. “Because you’re taking me.”

“Wait, what? Me? What about your boyfriend?” protested Matt.

“I dumped him.”

“You ... okay, well, then, but what about what you said that first night, that my kind and your kind don’t associate with each other?”

She turned away from him. “I never should have said that. It was mean.”

“No. Well, maybe. It was still accurate, though. I wasn’t offended,” he admitted.

“I don’t care anymore!” she said. She turned back and looked him straight in the eyes. “I want to go to the dance with you. Fuck what anyone else thinks.”

“Then how can I possibly say no?” said Matt. Jennifer smiled wide and pulled into him for a deep kiss. As their lips finally parted, he said, “One thing though, I, uh, don’t know how to dance.”

Jennifer smiled again. “Neither does anyone else, really. When the music is fast, bounce and swing your arms. When the music is slow, we hold each other and sway.”

“Do I need to rent a tux or something?”

“Silly, this isn’t prom. It’s just semi-formal. Wear some slacks, a nice button-down shirt, and borrow a sports jacket from your Dad.” Matt nodded. “Oh, and one more thing. If your parents tell you that you should buy me a corsage or something, don’t.”

“What, don’t you like flowers?” Matt asked.

“They ... make me sad. My mom always loved flowers, we had them all over the house. She even worked at the garden center downtown, before she...” Jennifer’s voice trailed off.

Matt put his hand on her cheek. “Okay. No flowers, I promise.”


The night of the dance arrived, and Matt arrived at Jennifer’s front door. It was Theresa, however, that opened it. “Jennifer, he’s here!” she called, then turned to Matt and said, “She’s just about ready.” A brief few minutes later, Jennifer emerged into view. She was wearing a blue dress, with a loose-skirt style that went down to her knees. The bodice was covered in sequins and was held around her neck in a halter style, leaving her shoulders bare. Her hair hung loose and free as usual, and from her ears hung a pair of dangle earrings, two-inch long strings of diamonds with a sapphire at the bottom. She had on a touch of blue eyeshadow, and her lipstick was a subtle shade of pink. A pair of blue kitten heel sandals completed the ensemble.

Matt’s jaw fell open. “Wow,” he finally managed to say.

“I know, right? Doesn’t she just look good enough to eat?” Theresa said.

“Now, now, if I’d let you keep doing that, you would’ve made me late,” Jennifer scolded. Theresa smiled coyly in response. “Shall we?” Jennifer asked, taking hold of Matt’s arm. He nodded, still a little tongue-tied from seeing her dressed up. “Dad, we’re leaving for the dance now!” she shouted back into the house.

[Background Theme: “Forever” by In This Moment] <https://youtu.be/0X6rHwuMHEA>

The school gymnasium of course remained the gymnasium, but the dance decorators had done a decent job dressing it up. Matt and Jennifer danced to the fast beat of a pop tune blaring over the DJ’s speakers. “This is actually really nice,” Matt said, nearly shouting to be heard over the loud music.

“Aren’t you glad I made you come?” Jennifer asked.

Matt smiled. “Yeah.” Nobody had actually said anything to them, but he’d seen a few stares and pointing at the quiet, introverted nerd that brought the hot cheerleader to the school dance, a scenario that even he thought was the least likely thing that had happened to him so far.

“Jennifer, I hate to interrupt your evening, but a new monster just arrived,” sounded the voice of Princess Sugarshine in her head. “Oh, Goddammit,” Jennifer said.

“Agreed. Though at least neither of us has to concoct a lame excuse to suddenly leave alone. Panther, what’s the location on that portal?” said Matt. “Uh oh. That’s close by. Really close. And this gym is the loudest, most conspicuous thing in the neighborhood right now.”

“Come on, then,” Jennifer said, taking his hand and moving towards the door.

“Wait,” said Matt, standing firm while she tugged on his arm. “Do you hear that?”

“It’s just the music.”

Matt slowly looked up. Some of the lights that hung from the ceiling were swaying. “It’s on the roof!” One light started swinging violently as the ceiling above it began to buckle, right over the center of the dance floor.

“Shit!” said Jennifer, seeing it too. She reversed direction and they both pushed through the crowd of dancing students towards the impending structural failure. “Watch out!”she shouted as she spread her arms wide and shoved a group of students out of the way. Matt did the same, just as the light and a sizable chunk of ceiling crashed into the floor behind them. The dancing ceased as everybody turned to see what had happened.

The creature was now visible through the hole in the ceiling. It was another of the big, twenty foot tall versions, this time outfitted with cyborg enhancements. It snapped off another piece of the ceiling with its mechanical right arm and let it fall, while letting out a shriek even louder than the music. It reached down into the gym with a metal fist that was covered in spikes, and then the fist shot downwards, propelled by three trails of flame and dragging a large chain behind it.

Matt turned and dashed into another pair of students, pushing them out of harm’s way as the fist slammed into the floor just behind him. “Rocket fist flail! Wicked!” he exclaimed.

“Don’t admire the monster’s weapon!” Jennifer scolded. More pieces of ceiling fell as the monster worked to widen the hole. The DJ finally stopped the music, and after a brief stunned moment of silence, the crowd of students fell into panic. The mass of screaming people rushed towards the exits but became bottlenecked, most were trapped in the gym. Only Matt and Jennifer remained in the middle of the room as the rest were squeezed against the walls by the pushing and shoving. The creature, now with sufficient clearance to come through, leapt down and landed in front of them with a loud thud. It screeched again while retracting the chain back into its arm.

“We’ve got to get you to somewhere you can transform,” Matt said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.