Cheer Raider & Sabre Panther
Episode 5

Copyright© 2017 by Perv Otaku

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Episode 5 - A magical girl defends her town with the help of a giant robot in this anime-inspired adventure series.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Teacher/Student   Geeks  

[Opening Theme: “Violet Skies” by In This Moment] <https://youtu.be/WsS5yzkgui0>

“Sleepovers are More Fun with Toys! Deadly Fumes in the Night!”

The doorbell rang. Jennifer hurried to the door and opened it, revealing a smiling Theresa. Both girls squealed with excitement. “Get in here, you,” Jennifer said, grabbing her arm and pulling her inside. As soon as she got the door closed, Theresa pushed her against it and kissed her. Jennifer returned the kiss, and said after Theresa finally pulled away, “Not so shy about what you want anymore, are you.”

Theresa smiled again. “Thank you for inviting me over to ‘study’. Now take me to your room or I swear I’ll rip your clothes off right here.”

“Mmm, that’s tempting, but it’s this way.” Jennifer took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Theresa closed the door behind them and the two of them shed their clothes on the way to falling onto the bed together. They resumed kissing, and their hands roamed everywhere, feeling and groping each other’s breasts, legs, asses, and pussies, moaning into each other’s mouths as their excitement grew. As Jennifer’s fingers rubbed across Theresa’s moist cunt lips, she noticed there was a lot less hair than before, only a small, neatly trimmed patch remained. “Oooo, you shaved,” she cooed.

“You like it?” Theresa asked.

“I love it,” Jennifer replied, then pulled away and headed straight for it. She immediately started moving her tongue through the folds of Theresa’s pussy.

“Oohhh, God yes,” Theresa moaned. She reached for Jennifer’s leg and pulled it towards her. Jennifer repositioned herself above Theresa for a sixty-nine, and started moaning herself as she felt the other girl’s mouth against her own dripping wet slit. The two girls teased each other’s cunts briefly but soon moved on to mutual licking and sucking of their clits. Theresa was the first to cum, her head fell back away from Jennifer’s pussy as she yelled out in pleasure. As soon as she caught her breath, she dove back in, intent on returning the favor. It wasn’t long before she was successful, and heard Jennifer screaming down between her legs. They kept at it until they had both reached orgasm a second time, then Jennifer reversed herself and the two girls kissed again, their lips and faces wet with each other’s juices.

Jennifer pulled herself free from Theresa’s arms and slid off the bed. “Mmm, don’t go,” Theresa pleaded.

“A while back, I was snooping around in my dad’s room, and I found this box of Mom’s old stuff buried in the back of the closet. I took it, and Dad never said anything,” Jennifer explained while sliding the box out from under the bed. Theresa heard a click and then a hum, then Jennifer climbed back into bed holding a vibrating dildo. “So now I get to use this on you.”

“Oh shit, you have sex toys? I’ve had to make do with my hairbrush handle and a back massager,” Theresa said, then she moaned as she felt the trembling phallus against her clit. “Aaaahhh, oh fuck, yes, that feels incredible.” Jennifer slid the vibrator down along Theresa’s pussy lips, and then pushed it slowly inside her, increasing the volume of the girl’s moans. She moved her fingers to Theresa’s clit and rubbed it vigorously while she moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy, shoving it deep inside. “Oh God, oh God, I’m cummiiiing!” Theresa said, and screamed while her back arched against the bed. She panted and moaned while Jennifer left the vibrator buzzing away inside her, and gave a long sigh when she finally pulled it out.

Jennifer vanished from the bed again, and reappeared with another dildo attached firmly in position between her legs. “I didn’t think I’d ever actually use this, but now I’m gonna fuck you good.”

“Holy shit, your Mom had a strap-on? Who did she use it on?” Theresa wondered.

“No idea, and don’t kill the mood by making me think about it,” Jennifer said, taking position over Theresa. She aimed the artificial dick at the other girl’s sopping wet pussy and pushed it inside. She thrust her hips, ramming the dildo in and out of Theresa’s snatch, making her moan loudly. “You like that? You like my cock, baby?”

“Oh fuck yes, I love it, give it to me,” Theresa encouraged. Their lips met and they kissed while Jennifer pounded her.

Then Jennifer pulled out and said, “Turn over on all fours. Time for you to take it doggie.” Theresa did as instructed and looked back over her shoulder as Jennifer got into position and reinserted the fake cock deep into her. She slammed it in and out, steadying herself with one hand while she reached forward with the other. She squeezed one of Theresa’s breasts, then the other, then moved her hand slowly down across her belly until she finally reached her clit and started teasing it. It wasn’t long before Theresa erupted in another orgasm, yelling loudly, and then collapsed on the bed. Jennifer got down beside her and snuggled with her.

After a few minute’s rest, Theresa reached down and took hold of the cock, still wet with her juices. “Do I get to use this on you now?”

“You damn well better,” Jennifer said, kissing her again. Theresa unbuckled the harness and slid it down Jennifer’s legs, then stood beside the bed while she put it on and fastened it. Jennifer quickly moved in and took the faux penis into her mouth, performing an erstaz blowjob while Theresa looked down at her.

“Oh, you’re a good cocksucker, aren’t you?” Theresa teased.

“Mm-hm,” Jennifer replied with her mouth full.

“You want it in your pussy? Ready for me to fuck you hard?”

“Mm-hm,” Jennifer repeated. Theresa pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Jennifer grabbed the dildo and guided it into her pussy. Theresa thrust with her hips slowly at first, but her speed grew with her confidence and lust as she groped Jennifer’s tits and kissed her deeply. Jennifer moaned into her mouth with increasing volume until she finally screamed and thrashed from orgasm. Theresa lifted her head, and Jennifer smiled up at her, then pulled it back down into another kiss.


The door creaked slightly as it opened a few inches, just enough space to admit a plush alicorn. “Jennifer!” whispered Princess Sugarshine as she landed on the bed. The two girls were sleeping, still naked, with Jennifer spooned against Theresa’s back. “Jennifer!” Sugarshine quietly called again, while poking her in the back.

Jennifer groaned, and said, “What is it? Go away, we’re sleeping.”

“A monster has appeared. You need to go.”

“Ohhhh, dammit, why tonight? Fine, I’m coming.” Jennifer gently pulled away from Theresa and slipped off the bed. She walked to her window, opened it, and removed the screen. She climbed up and perched, still naked, with her feet on the windowsill.

She looked back to make sure Theresa was still asleep, then whispered “Gimme a V! I! C! T! O! R! Y! What’s that spell? Victory!” On the final word she leapt out the window, and the charms flew off her bracelet and circled around her, turning into a swirling cloud of golden sparkles. The rush of sparkles tickled against her skin, especially her tits and pussy. A sports bra and thong formed around her body. The striped braid appeared, starting from her shoulders and meeting in the middle, then the shell formed moving downward over her breasts, stopping with the lower braid. Bloomers formed over her thong, and the skirt pleats appeared, spinning around her body, drawing closer to her until they attached at her waist. Ankle socks and boots formed around her feet. Her hair blew wildly behind her, then came together and wove itself into a single braid down her back, secured with a red hair tie. A yellow glow appeared over her nose, then split into two that moved up and back, creating the visor. From the top of the visor and around to the back of her head, the helmet formed. A final flurry of sparkles moved over her chest, leaving behind block letters that spelled out “Cheer”. Then the sparkles dissipated as she landed outside.

She immediately performed a round off back handspring full twist layout, and landed to find herself surrounded by dense fog. “That’s weird, it wasn’t foggy back home,” she mused aloud.

“Nor is it anywhere else, just here,” said Matt’s voice in her ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.