Really!
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story of a guy later in life finding out he had an admirer for many years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Light Bond   Nudism  

“That following Saturday night we went to dinner with Bet and Greg. All the girls were wearing dresses and I had checked Amy and Cindy; they were both naked from the waist down under their dresses except for shoes, no nylons, no panty hose, no nothing, not even pubic hair.

We went dancing after the meal. I danced with both girls and was having fun. I was sitting down when Bet asked me to dance with her. It was a slow dance and I held her close as we danced. She whispered in my ear as we were dancing. “I’ll let you shave my pussy bald if you’ll fuck my brains out like you have Mom and Sis.”

“What?” I whispered back.

“You heard me; I want to know what I’m missing.”

“You better talk to Greg; I bet he can do a better job.”

“Not from what Amy says. She said you’re the best.” She said with a wicked grin.

“What is Greg going to say if you end up sporting a new Doo style?”

“He’ll think I talked Amy into helping me do it as I asked him and he declined. He doesn’t think he can do it without nicking me.”

“So we get Amy to do it and then he fucks your brains out. Problem solved and I don’t get into trouble with him or your mom.”

“But...”

“But what?”

“You asshole! You want me to beg? I love Greg, but he doesn’t know how to do what you do to Mom and Amy. Oh God I can’t believe I’m doing this. You Fucker! I’m so jealous of them. God, those smiles they wear are killing me. My panties are so soaked right now I can’t stand it. I know you can smell my pussy. Why do you have to be so mean?” Bet was about to break into tears. Who in their right mind could possibly turn down a roll in the hay with something that looked like her? She wasn’t lying; I could smell her pussy as we danced.

I walked her back to the table after the song ended and asked Cindy to dance with me. The song was another slow dance and I was able to whisper in her ear. “Bet and I had a conversation while we were dancing.”

“Oh really, what did you two talk about?”

“She wants me to shave her pussy bald and fuck her brains out.”

“That’s nice, when are you going to do it?” She said with a smirk on her face.

“What? You’ve got to be kidding? Don’t you think that might piss Greg off a little? What have you guys been telling her?”

“I don’t think we had to tell her anything. She did see all of us at the house a while back, and I do mean ALL of us. She knows you shaved my pussy bald and that we shaved Amy’s pussy just as bald. She also got a pretty good look at your naked body when the Sheriff was there. I have a feeling that she may have also watched the video we made with Amy. I hope she hasn’t seen the one you took of your fucking my pussy and brains out a couple weeks ago. I am hoping Amy hasn’t seen that one either. By the way, where is that video?”

“I saved it off my phone to my computer and erased it from the phone so it should be safe.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I have a few thoughts, but let me talk with Greg and see if I might make them work. I will definitely clear them with you before I try and activate them. I expect you to help me make them work out if I do.”

“What wicked plans do you have?

“I’m not sure about how to proceed, let me run it by you and then you tell me if it might work.”

“Ok.”

“We’ll go back to your house and talk Bet into getting on the table. You get my bag with the cuffs and tubes from your closet. We’ll have Amy fasten her to the table with Greg kissing her and talking to her. I’ll have Amy shave her pussy and will fuck Amy as she does it. I thought maybe we could persuade Bet to suck on Greg as Amy relieves her of her bush. I thought maybe you could keep Amy and my flesh excited as I fuck her. I get the feeling that Bet and Greg don’t do much oral sex, so I thought we might improve that for them. Maybe you can demonstrate how to do it and maybe Greg can cum in Bet’s throat. Later maybe I could fuck you like I did on that phone video and have Greg and Bet follow along doing the same thing.”

Pleading with Cindy, “Help me out here! Tell me it will work or tell me it won’t. I mean HELP, I need help. All I know right now is my dick is getting hard rubbing on you as we dance, knowing that you are totally bald ass naked under that dress except for those shoes on your feet. I also just realized you are not even wearing a bra. I love those nipples digging into my ribs.” As we finished our dance I walked behind Cindy back to our table. I was glad she was in front of me because I was having problems with my jeans. Everyone soon went to dance again except me, I headed to the men’s room to pee and hopefully let some pressure off of my crotch.

When I walked back to the table I saw Amy get on a bar stool right behind our table. When I sat down, I was facing Amy and she was spreading her legs as she sat on the stool. Her pussy was right in my line of sight and I was soon staring at her super silky smooth pussy right there in the bar. I’m sure some others saw it also, but I doubt they had the view I had.

I finally had all I could take. I stood up and walked over to Amy. “Hey girl, you know every guy in here knows you’re not wearing any drawers, and I’m sure they also know you’ve got super smooth floors without the carpet to match the curly dark drapes.”

“I was just keeping you interested; I didn’t realize I was showing everyone my secrets. I hope you can take care of my problems later tonight.”

“I want to run something by you.”

“Ok.”

“I had a discussion with Bet earlier and she mentioned many things, basically begging me to fuck her after I shave her pussy bald. Wonder where she got that idea?”

“Ah ... Ah I might have bragged a little, I awe ... fuck! I told her you fucked both mom and I, and that you basically fucked our brains out. I think she might be jealous.”

“What else might have you done?”

“I ah ... awe fuck! Trey please, she’s my sister and I tell her everything. I ah ... might have showed her something’s also.”

“Like what?”

“I ah ... ah ... maybe the video of you shaving mom’s pussy.”

“I kind of remember the shaving of your pussy is on that same video, did you happen to show her that one also?”

“M ... m ... maybe.”

“What else?”

“Come on Trey ... Oh Fuck! Alright, I showed her the video of you fucking mom and eating my pussy as we watched the video of you shaving are twats. You satisfied?”

“Too bad I didn’t film me fucking you the other night when you came so hard and long.”

“I wish you had filmed it, I would love to see myself cum like that. I know that was the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had; I don’t know how many I had while you fucked my brains out, but I’m guessing more than a dozen. I mean if she saw how hard and well you fucked me, she would probably be here right now on her knees begging you to do her.”

“She asked me to fuck her when we were dancing, and wants me to shave her pussy bald first.”

“Really?”

“We’re going back to Cindy’s house, and I think we’re all going to talk about this.”

Later after more rounds of drinks, I called a bud that takes people home on weekends that have had a few too many to drink. I paid him the $50 and gave him $20 extra for the tip. It’s well worth not getting a DWAI or a DUI.

When we got to Cindy’s house she went ahead of us to go get the bag and cuffs. The rest of us sat in the living room not talking about much before Cindy gave me a nod from the direction of the kitchen. I had us walk into the kitchen, watching as Greg and Bet walked in and saw the cuffs hanging from the legs of the table. “I think we all need to talk. I think something’s been going on that we need to talk about it.” I said.

Cindy started talking “I agree with Trey. I’ve fallen madly in love with him and haven’t been very discrete in how I act when I am around him, not really having much of a love life for many years. I had my daughters to raise and felt I didn’t need to bring strange men into my life. I have had a few callers when I knew my daughters were somewhere else and would not find out. You’re both grown now and I guess my pent up passion has taken over my life lately. I’ve done some things that are rather crazy, but I am proud I did them and hope you all can be just as proud for me. I will not lie; I’ve found I’m an exhibitionist, totally into sex, and if that makes me a slut, then so be it. I am proud of it. With that said Bet, I think I need to tell you that Trey told me what you asked him to do on the dance floor. I know Greg loves you very much and if you will bear with me, I think Trey has an idea that might work for all of us.”

“Bet, I know Amy has been telling you about some of the things that have happened to her and I won’t tell you they aren’t all true. I will tell you that Amy was a mess with Jack and Mandy cheating on her. I think we may be hurting you and Greg’s life. I know we’ve all had a lot to drink tonight, however I’ve talked with Greg and have had a conversation with you, and hope you have talked to Greg about what you asked me on the dance floor. With that said, if you are willing, I think we all might have some fun and you both may be even closer to one another afterwards.”

“Bet, you told me you would let me shave your pussy bald if I promised to fuck your brains out. I have another idea if you still want your pussy bald. I want Amy to shave it bare for you and plan to fuck her while she bares your treasure. I want you to experience the table, so you will be fastened to it while she relieves you of your pubic hair. While this is happening, I want Greg to place his cock in your mouth and hope you suck him, allowing him to cum in your throat.”

“Amy, I want you to put the tubes on her nipples before you start. Once you have her silky smooth, I want you to put another tube on her clit. You won’t remove the tube until Greg tells you Bet has received his excitement in her throat.”

“Cindy, once Greg comes, I’ll place you on the table beside your daughter with your legs spread just as wide. I am going to place my dick on your smooth pussy lips and have Greg do the same to Bet. Then I will place my cock so it slides into your pussy just to the head. I expect Greg to do the same to you Bet. We’ll then slide them out and wait until each of you begs for more. We’ll continue to do it over and over until we decide to move it in more, stroking you’re G-spots before we take it back out. More begging and a few more times, then we’ll see what you think.”

“God Trey, you’re going to fuck my brains out again. I hope I live through this. Bet you’re not going to believe the amount you are going to cum from this. I am sure Greg is going to love it also.”

“Once you have Greg start in you, Amy is going to take the cuffs off your ankles and then when we start fucking deep she will have the other cuffs off your wrists. Greg, once we have gone deep for a bit, I expect you to watch and do like I’ll do to Cindy. I’ll have her lock her legs around my back, her arms around my neck and will move from the table to the floor. Then I’m going to place her ankles on my shoulders and fuck her as hard as I can until I pass out from fucking and shooting a load as deep as possible. I expect Amy is going to be floating around and know that Cindy will be enjoying her naked treasure during this time. Bet I hope you might also enjoy her, but I’ll leave that to you and her to decide.”

“Now if there aren’t any more questions, I think Cindy should start by removing her clothes first and then Amy. I’ll follow, and Bet, I expect you to follow me and then Greg.” I watched as Cindy unzipped her dress and let it slip to the floor. I watched Greg’s eyes as he realized she was naked with only her shoes left. She soon stepped out of her shoes and stood before us completely naked.

Greg’s eyes were locked on her bald pussy; it was like he was hypnotized by it. He noticed all of us watching him. “I’m so sorry. I ... I’ve never saw a bald one before. It’s so ah ... beautiful.”

“I think he approves of it. Bet, if you had a doubt about whether he might like it. I think you might have your answer right there.” I said smiling at her.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Estes. I know it’s impolite, but not only is your pussy gorgeous like that, but there’s no way you are these two girl’s mother; sister maybe. I know Bet is 22 and I think you could pass for under 25. As I said, I’m sorry to stare but you are HOT!”

“Thanks Greg, but I think with me being naked here in front of you right now, maybe you better start calling me Cindy. I love your compliment though. I think it’s about time Amy joined me in the naked department.”

I watched as Amy unzipped and dropped her dress next seeing the black bra, the shoes she was wearing and no panties. She soon dropped the bra and stepped from the shoes joining her mother just as naked.

“Greg, you know what they say. If you want to know what your future wife might look like in her later years, look at her mom. I doubt you could get any closer look at her than this. I bet that Amy and Bet are going to be just as pretty in 20 years. They’re both beautiful now.”

“I’m impressed; you and Mom were both commandos under your dresses tonight. Mom, I love that you were also braless; very brave. Amy, I understand why you were wearing just a bra; it’s a little harder to hide those bigger girls of yours. I believe you’re up Trey. I’ve been waiting for this. While I’ve seen you naked before, I’m looking forward to seeing you naked AND in action.”

I was unbuttoning my shirt as Bet smiled at me and watched her and Greg as I unzipped my pants, sliding them down my legs. Greg was watching Cindy and Amy in their birthday suits which I have to say were very well tailored. I stepped out of my shoes as I finished removing my pants and was soon dropping my briefs to my ankles and stepping from them. I was about ¾ hard once I was naked. I noticed Bet was watching my dick as I walked to Amy and Cindy stepping between them.

“Bet you may have wanted to see me naked again, but I’ve also been waiting to see you naked. I believe it’s your turn to show some skin young lady.”

We watched as Bet stepped out in front of us and started unzipping her dress. I watched as the tight dress slid to the floor in front of me seeing she was wearing a black bra and black thong under her dress. She stepped out of the shoes next and then reached for her bra. I watched as the cups fell away from her perfect breasts; she was slightly smaller than Amy and a little bigger than Cindy in the breast department. She held her breasts up with her hands and turned around showing them to all of us. Bet has very toned legs as she was a swimmer and track star in both high school and college. She has her 4 year degree and was going another year or so to get her doctorate in veterinary medicine.

“Bet, you’re stalling; it gets worse the longer you take to get naked.” Amy advised her.

I had a hand over the shoulder of each naked girl with my fingers playing with a nipple on each of them as we waited for Bet to drop her last piece to the floor. She finally dropped her thong, and bending over removed it from her feet while I watched, waiting to catch a glimpse of her naked pussy.

As she straightened up I saw that she had a bush a lot like what Amy had before she was shaved. It was slightly trimmed put basically full; I noticed she didn’t have tan lines like Cindy and Amy did. “I see someone has been sun bathing rather au natural, care to tell us about that?” I said.

“I kind of like my all over tan. Greg and I have been going to the lake on mom’s property whenever we can get away as it’s the only place we’ve been able to enjoy privacy. Greg has two roommates, and I’ve been staying in the guest room at Uncle Bill’s.”

“I kind of like your all over tan too. I notice your pubic hairs are really fine and have more of a reddish tint to them unlike the hair on your head which is strawberry blonde.” I said.

“I think the sun has bleached out my reddish highlights with me working outside all the time. Greg, it’s your turn to join the four of us in our splendor.” Bet giggled, as she turned around for us all to see her sexy body.

Greg unbuttoned his shirt and let it slip to the floor. Greg was very fit and tanned like you would think a runner might be. Bet had met him in college when they were both on the track team. Greg was probably six foot tall or so, shorter than me at 6’-3” and was probably fifty pounds lighter than my 230lbs also. I was a pretty good athlete in my day and had worked hard during my life so I was still in pretty good shape for my age. Greg stepped out of his shoes, unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, letting them drop. I was watching Cindy and Amy as they waited for his excitement to show in his briefs.

I looked over at Bet as he continued and noticed she was staring at my cock as he undressed. I knew I wasn’t going to fuck her tonight, but my cock had other ideas. I mean, think of the sexiest girl you can think of, then think about her now standing totally naked five feet in front of you and staring at your naked cock. It was almost like no one else was even there. About the time Greg started dropping his briefs to the floor, I felt Cindy grab my cock and squeeze it.

Now we were all wearing our birthday suits. “Bet, please sit on the edge of the table.” Cindy said, as she released my cock and walked to the table. I watched Cindy put the cuffs on Bet’s ankles holding her legs spread wide with her butt right out on the edge of the table. Continuing to watch, she pushed Bet back so she was lying with her back on the table as Amy put the cuffs from the other table legs on her wrists. Bet was now spread out wide on the table and completely immobile.

“You know this has always been a fantasy of mine. I’ve dreamed of being tied up naked before. I’m sure you are going to find my juices are flowing as this is really exciting me.

Cindy then said. “Bet, I shaved your sister’s pussy while Trey fucked my pussy and agree with Trey that Amy should be allowed the pleasure of shaving yours as he fucks her. I’ll move around every one, and touch here and there as it takes place. A little change from when I and Cindy had ours done is that we are going to make sure Greg is going to have access to your mouth. You’ve said you haven’t ever sucked his cock, well tonight I think you will also learn to suck cock. After Amy has bared your treasure, you will hopefully take him deep and learn how to take him in your throat too. However, if you haven’t, she and I will help you do it.” Cindy was smiling at her bound daughter as she pinched her right nipple and got a squeal from her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.