Carley - Cover

Carley

Copyright© 2017 by Lance C

Chapter 3: After the Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: After the Party - Boy meets girl in a sexually open society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Mother   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Carley and I stood in the shade, holding each other and talking quietly for a while. We kissed and pressed together. I held her ass and pushed my erection between her legs.

“Do you want to fuck right now?” she asked. “I’m hungry and I need to clean up this mess.”

“No hurry. We have all night. Kiss me a little more and stroke me. I love your touch.”

She kissed me and stroked my cock and balls. I’d had quite a few orgasms, but I had no trouble getting hard in her hand.

“Ooookay! You’d better stop. I need to save this for later.”

We policed up the trash and bagged it. I dragged the mats into a shed and stacked the chairs against the house. I got my shaving kit out of the car.

We went inside. Carley adjusted the A/C down a degree or two.

There was cold pizza in the refrigerator. We heated it in the microwave and sat in the family room to eat.

Carley turned on the TV and found a reality show that consisted entirely of college kids having sex in their dorms. Three girls were alternating between eating each other and using vibrators and dildos. They were all very good looking and seemed to be in fine physical condition.

Carley’s cell phone rang and she took it into the kitchen.

On the reality show, five guys came in, bringing three more girls with them. The six girls sucked and fucked the five guys for the last half hour of the show. No one did anything I hadn’t seen a million times before, but it was pretty entertaining. All the guys were careful to jerk off onto the girls’ boobs or faces or into their mouths so the camera crew could get good cumshots. In my opinion, that’s pretty stupid. I mean, let’s face it; if you have a girl who’s willing to let you cum in her mouth or her pussy, why the hell would you masturbate? If you want to cum on her body, at least have her give you a handjob. Jerking yourself off makes no sense at all.

Carley came back and sat next to me. “That was Dianne. Kay was dehydrated and emotionally wrung out. They gave her I.V. fluids and put her on Paxil and something else I never heard of. They’ll keep her overnight and then she’ll be on outpatient therapy. We’ll have to keep an eye on her.”

Carley switched through some movie channels, but there wasn’t much on.

“I’m going to take a shower and brush my teeth,” she said.

“I’ll join you if that’s all right.”

“Of course. You don’t have to ask.

We soaped and teased each other. By bending my legs, I could lie down on the floor of the shower and Carley knelt over my face. I ate her to two strong orgasms. After the second one, her legs started to cramp and she got up.

“Do you want a blowjob or a handjob? You said that’s what you like in the shower.”

“I’d like you to suck me a little bit, but I don’t want to cum yet. I want you in bed. I want us to make love slowly in bed.”

“Make love? That’s an expression you don’t hear much. Everybody just says ‘fuck’.” She smiled. “It sounds nice, though. I’d like to make love with you.”

Carley sat on the shower seat and sucked me for five minutes or so. She did everything slowly and gently. I watched her mouth on me. When I felt my orgasm approaching, I stopped her.

“That’s enough for now.”

We dried off and brushed our teeth. I needed a shave and took time to remove the stubble. Carley turned out the lights in the main part of the house. In the bedroom, she threw back the bedspread and top sheet and lay down. I lay next to her.

“This was a good day,” I said. “You throw good parties. Lots of sex, no screaming matches or fights. Nobody got drunk and threw up on anybody. Just people having fun. Even Kay’s meltdown didn’t spoil it.”

“I don’t get a chance to have parties very often, at least not on this scale. I live alone in a nice apartment in Suntree. It’s only big enough for five or six couples. There are too many retired people in the homeowner’s association and they’ve banned sex in the community pool area. That puts a damper on what my guests can do.”

Carley held my face and kissed me. “Touch me. Kiss me. Make love to me.”

We lay face to face on our sides, kissing and masturbating each other. Carley kissed my neck and worked her way down. She swung around so we could sixty-nine.

Still on our sides, Carley lifted her leg so I could go down on her. She let me get into a comfortable position before she started sucking and licking me. I slid two fingers into her and sucked her clit. My cock was in her mouth and I could feel her moan. I moved my tongue in circles around her clit. She was very wet. After ten minutes or so, as I fingered and tongued her, she took her mouth off me and arched her back. I felt her hold her breath. She exhaled sharply. Her pussy tightened on my fingers and she came. I sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue. She came again. I reached one of her breasts with my left hand and pulled on her nipple. I fingered her a little harder, sucked a little harder and she came a third time.

Carley pushed my head away and sat up. “Okay, okay. Holy shit! I have to stop for a minute. Jesus! That was so goddamn fucking good! I came so fucking hard I think I passed out for a second there.”

She looked at my erection. “Sorry I had to stop sucking you. I couldn’t help it. I just had to go with what you were doing to me.”

“Hey, I didn’t mind. That was one hell of a lot of fun! Making you cum like that is better than cumming myself. Don’t apologize! Any time you want me to get you off like that, just tell me.”

Carley lay down again so we were face to face. We kissed and held each other.

“I want you to cum,” she whispered. “Anything you want. I want you to feel what I just felt.”

“Raise your leg and put me inside you. I want to look at you and feel you around me.”

She guided me into her. I leaned back and looked at her body. Her firm breasts were beautiful and her nipples were hard.

“You have a wonderful body. I love looking at you.” I looked into her face. “Your eyes are so expressive.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.