Missy Katie's Surrender
Chapter 4: Katie’s admission

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Katie’s admission - After witnessing part of Katie's sorority initiation (read 'Katie's Initiation' in this same Series), Bree was left with a profound change in how she viewed her older sister. What happens when Katie comes home for a visit? How will their relationship change?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Katie was shocked at just how crude Bree was being. Hearing words like ‘fucking wet’ coming out of her pixie face took some getting used to. Not that she was one to talk. She had done things in front of Bree that a good sister would never do. And now she was paying for it.

“It’s kind of hard to explain” she said, unable to just dive right into explaining. It was not only embarrassing, but very personal. “You know I only had three boyfriends in school, and, to be honest, none of them did very much for me ... I mean, they were popular. I was popular. We did all the popular things, but there was no ... magic.” Katie looked as if she was far away, remembering, though she maintained her proper kneeling posture.

“A little bit farther apart with those knees Missy” Bree said, not that she was doing it poorly, but to get her used to listening to her, and to remind her that she was there, hearing every word, seeing every inch, learning every secret.

“Well, when I got to State, I decided I was going to start all over, find someone new, but not right away. I wanted some time by myself. To just be me, you know? Well, it was wonderful”

Katie fell silent for a while, lost in thought, only starting up again when Bree coughed discreetly.

“Oh, sorry. Well I was feeling very good, confident and enjoying college more than I thought I would. When Rush week came and there were all these different sororities trying to vie for our attention. I mostly ignored it. Completely. But my roommate got rushed by Lamda Pi and convinced me to go to their mixer. It was fun, but what sort of got me to consider was all the ‘sisters’ that I met. They were, each and every one, confident, organized, brilliant women - and very good looking to boot. Even the staff at the party was junior members of the sorority, working hard to make sure everyone had a good time. So, when it came time to sign up, I took a deep breath and said I’d go with my roommate.”

Katie shivered a bit as she got ready to tell the next part of her story. She was not uncomfortable, not at all. After the last 6 weeks at the house, nudity was merely a state of being - it was nothing to be ashamed of. Those that brought shame on such a thing had their own issues. No, she shivered as she remembered the first shocks.

Looking up at her sister, she explained “Hell week was not what you saw. That was the first week, and it winnowed the pledges from 33 down to 16 ... By the time you came to visit, only 11 of us were left ... and I am pretty sure they are all going to make it to the sister presentation next month”. She paused for a moment before continuing, “Hell week was a lot of what everyone sort of expects. Doing a lot of really nasty dirty jobs, or chores for the house. Cleaning ... stuff like that. And nudity. In fact, we lost 3 of the girls the first day when they told us to strip, holding out bags and taking all of our clothes, our cell phones, everything. They had special Hell Week uniforms for everyone. It was a well established ritual. It showed everyone on campus that we were rushing Lamda Pi, and as such, would not talk or answer questions even from a teacher. Everything had to be written down for class, but other than that, no communication whatsoever unless it was with a senior sister. Honestly, I took to that easily. I had no desire to talk to anyone most of the time anyhow. I had no boyfriend, and the girls from here that were attending were either rushing their own sorority, or too busy in the computer lab. You remember Casey -- she’s like fricking brilliant -- spends her whole weekends up there doing god knows what!”

Catching a bit of an impatient look from her sister, she continued, “Don’t worry, I’m getting to the point ... you know ... as to why I um ... let you do this so easily, I guess. I think it was the first time I went downstairs. They take you in a back room, and remove all of your clothes”

Rap rap Rap! “Bree, are you guys ok?” A knocking on the door startled the girls, interrupting Katie’s recitation.

“Dad, I’m just changing for bed ... Katie and I are just having some girl talk...” Bree called out, watching her sister freeze, naked on the floor, no doubt terrified he would peek in.

The door rattled, as if their father really was going to open it, and Katie’s eyes about popped out of her head. But then his voice came through the door, calming her down. “Well, don’t stay up late, we are going to bed ... Night Katie!” his voice started to fade, as he had obviously just let go of the handle, not really intending on opening the closed door of his teenage daughter.

“Night dad!”, Bree called, nudging Katie with a look “Night!” Katie nervously called out, turning her head towards the door, but otherwise remaining stock still, frozen.

Katie took a deep breath before continuing. “Sorry, that was scary, I mean, he wouldn’t come in ... I don’t think, but it might be hard to explain ... sorry, um, Bree ... ma’am? I mean ... You never said, uh” Katie stumbled a bit over the words, uncertain now. At LP, well, the rules were quite clear, and read out loud, scaring the pledged into submission, or flight. Bree had not quite done the same with her, yet, though her tone, and her manner, and her actions all led Katie to err on the side of caution, treating her like she would a senior sister at Lamda Pi.

“Ms. I like Ms. Actually, I am surprised they use madam at your sorority, it’s rather old fashioned I’d think ... but ... maybe sororities are more old fashioned than I thought!” Bree spoke up, obviously having thought about the topic before. “I won’t correct you saying ma’am, especially since your sisters want all the Missy’s saying ma’am ... I do not want to cause you any confusion ... but I do like the sound of Ms Bree.” Bree was watching her sister’s face as she instructed her, searching for any signs of reluctance, or petulance, or the tiniest bit of resistance. Not seeing any, whether because it was not there, or because Katie was good at hiding it, she simple nodded, encouraging the kneeling girl to continue.

“Ok, Ms. Bree, as I was saying, they take you back in a secret preparatory room, remove all your clothes, and leave you standing there naked, and wondering what was coming next. I think that is part of their deal, at least the first time. The waiting. Then they blindfold you. And make you wait a long time. Then, they have Samson come and sniff your fingers, scaring the crap out of you ... not me so much, we have Colonel, and he’s about the same size ... I could hear the dog’s toe nails before he sniffed at my hand, so I knew he was just saying hello. Of course, I didn’t know it was much more than that ... until later...” She paused, her face flushing. Bree could see that Katie’s nipples were getting hard, pebbling up, as if she was cold.

“Are you wet Missy Katie? I think you are wet ... why don’t you check and tell me?” Bree ordered, suddenly, pausing Katie’s story.

“Yes ma’am, I mean Ms Bree, I am” she said, not even waiting until she checked, though she did check as well, holding up her damp finger as proof. This was a common test at the house, though Bree might not have known that.

“I thought as much ... You were wet at dinner, and again now. Something tells me you are constantly wet ... or are you constantly wet only when someone calls you ... Missy.?’ Bree was curious, not really caring one way or the other, though hearing her sister explain her reaction was quite satisfying.

Katie could feel her arousal. It always seemed to rush through her in these types of situations. The exposure, the embarrassment, the sexual words, all seemed to work on her mind, and her body. “Well, it’s worse, or better I guess” she corrected herself with a blush, “whenever I hear Missy. It like, um, resonates inside, like someone ringing a bell. I could feel it when I read your text message. I was scared, nervous, worried ... but also wet ... as you suspect ma’am.”

She thought for a moment. “I don’t know if I’m always aroused, but it is sorta like it is always very very easy to get me going now ... it’s like I was repressed for so long, and now that my body knows what it can feel like ... it encourages me ... a lot...” Cheeks red, she hung her head a bit. Her long blonde hair fell haphazard like over her bare shoulders, covering her breasts as she knelt there - naked and obedient.

“So, I was right then ... some of the girls there really become Missy’s ... and you are one of them. If I came again in two years, even though you are no longer pledging, would you still be serving the house? How does that work. I know you won’t be still going to school when I get there in 4 years, but it would be quite interesting I think.

“I’m not sure Ms Bree, but there were a couple of older Missy’s, I know that. They did a lot of the cleaning and I once overheard something about one of the girls could not wait for initiation time to be done. They missed seeing Missy Brandy in the playroom.” As she recalled that conversation, she remembered being more than a little curious, and wondering what life at Lamda Pi was going to be like - post acceptance.

Bree closed the cover on her tablet, shutting down the power, and got off the bed. “I think I’ve heard enough for tonight. I’m a bit tired, help me get dressed for bed ... I usually just wear something like my Tink shirt -- you can find it in my top left drawer.” Bree went to her door, looking at herself in the mirror, tucking a small curl back behind her ear. Confident that her sister would obey, she waited, excited to have someone to ‘play’ with.

Katie got up slowly, a bit stiff, and nodded, “Yes Ms”. Moving to the dresser, she quickly found the slightly faded Tinkerbell sleep shirt, and laid it out on the bed. Moving over towards her sister, she stood behind her, and reached for the bottom hem of her shirt. Beginning to lift up she said softly “It helps if you raise your arms ma’am, Ms Bree...” As the shirt rode up, over Bree’s small frame, exposing her bra clad breasts, Katie deftly pulled it off and over her arms, draping the shirt across her arm. It was odd to not have to worry about long hair. She’d never had short hair like her sister. Looking at her sister in the mirror, she unhooked the strap of her bra, pulling the straps off of her shoulders, and letting it fall onto one side. She ran her hand lightly over the markings from the bra strap on Bree’s back, scratching away the itch that she knew was always there.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.