Missy Katie's Surrender - Cover

Missy Katie's Surrender

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Katie Comes Home for a Visit

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Katie Comes Home for a Visit - After witnessing part of Katie's sorority initiation (read 'Katie's Initiation' in this same Series), Bree was left with a profound change in how she viewed her older sister. What happens when Katie comes home for a visit? How will their relationship change?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sitting having a simple breakfast a couple days later, Bree was quite content. The slumber party had been quite satisfying, and while they had not explored everything that Bree had in her mind, she was still happy. She remembered hugging Robin goodbye, whispering that she’d love a repeat, anytime. She had learned some things, some ways in which it was better to behave around submissive types. She could not wait to try that with her sister. Katie was due home for a long weekend in a few days.


The small room first year pledges were allocated at Lambda Pi, was just this side of a designated disaster zone. Katie’s final class had run late, and she was throwing her clothes into a suitcase, trying to get out the door before getting called in by one of her sorority sisters. Grabbing her small pile of laundry, she tossed it on top of the rest of her clothes in her suitcase, slamming the top shut with a small grunt of exertion. Throwing her bedcovers ‘mostly’ into their correct position, she grabbed her gear and made for the downstairs, leaving her half of the room in slightly less disarray.

Headed towards the door, she paused, seeing Ms Monica standing near the door. Swallowing nervously, she walked towards her, checking her phone for her ride’s arrival time. “Excuse me ma’am, my ride is just about here...” she said as politely as she could.

“Oh, yes, it’s your long weekend home ... I do hope you have a good time. Be sure and tell your sister hello, we sure enjoyed having her visit.” Monica’s eyes seem to hold Katie’s gaze captive. Everything she said always seemed slightly ominous. As Katie nodded, “OK” and moved past her superior, she heard “Don’t forget Missy Katie, you have service next week when you get back”. Closing the front door behind her, Katie sighed, relieved, though the final admonition from her senior sister made her quail a bit. Service was ... a trial.


As Katie paid the Lyft driver on her app, she felt a strange reluctance. She was eager to get home and relax for a few days, away from the attentions of her sorority. She had yet to get Bree to commit to never telling anyone anything she had seen. She continued to be worried that her capitulation at the end of the basement session had permanently ruined their relationship. However, Bree had not said anything about it since, even though they skyped or chatted at least a couple times each week. Picking up her suitcase, tossing her overstuffed handbag over her shoulder, she trudged up the walk. As she got to the door, she heard her phone ping. Putting the suitcase down, she checked her phone as she opened the door with her other hand.

Bree: Can’t wait to see you, Missy Katie. 😊

Katie could feel her heart sink into her stomach as she realized that Bree had indeed not forgotten. Quite the opposite. It appeared that she was intent on leveraging her knowledge about Katie’s less than parentally approved actions to get something for herself. Although what she wanted was not yet clear to the now nervous coed. She was rescued from her self-flagellation and worry by her exuberant mother rushing to fling the door the rest of the way open, enclosing her grown daughter in a loving, happy, embrace.

A sinking, worried feeling kept nagging at Katie as she worked her way through the welcoming committee, a bit surprised to not see her baby sister. Finally free for a moment, she went to put her things away in her room.

When Bree caught up with her sister, having waited until Katie was alone in her room, she smiled in greeting, eagerly watching Katie’s face for the telltale sign she was expecting. Katie did not disappoint.

Turning from unpacking her suitcase, she looked nervously at her little sister, catching her knowingly calculating look, and had to make a decision. Right then and there.

Did she fight? Attempt to reassert her dominance? Try to wither her sister with disdain and scorn?

Or did she capitulate? Lower her head, accept the fact that their dynamic had changed forever.

She knew that she should fight, but as soon as she had seen her sister, her cute pixie cut framing those dancing eyes, she was lost. A dampness had formed as if from an animalistic reaction, and she had to steel herself to not instantly drop to her knees.

Dropping her gaze, putting her hands placidly in front of her, Katie simply nodded, “Hello, Bree”. Part of her was screaming at her to get some backbone, to fight, to put Bree in her place. But she was just not confident enough anymore. While some girls were only molded by the sorority, the tasks and penalties simply binding them to the house, other girls were truly changed. They became exactly what they were told to be. Little Obedient Missy’s.

Willing. Obedient. Subservient.


‘Perfect’ Bree thought. She had spent a long time planning how she would deal with her sister’s change, but it all depended on this first meeting. She had watched for her approach from her bedroom window. Timing the text for maximum effect, she had smiled when she saw Katie pause just outside the front door, no doubt startled by her text.

“Hand me all your panties Missy Katie, I don’t want you wearing them anymore. I can’t check your compliance when you are at school, but I can, and will, while you are at home. That includes the ones you are wearing”. Bree made her carefully considered announcement to enforce her control, without completely scaring her sister into nervous flight.

Looking up, startled, Katie considered, again, resisting. Her mind worked furiously, trying to fight a growing urge to obey. Her increasing desire was to be told what to do. Time passed, dragging on, the struggle clear to see in her eyes. Unable to fight her own secret needs, much less defy Bree, Katie eventually nodded, opening her suitcase and picking out the sets of underwear she had brought home. Looking towards the still open door of her room, she paused, nervous, afraid to get caught.

“You better hurry, unless you don’t mind dad seeing you with your butt exposed!” was all Bree said when she caught her sister’s nervous look.

Bree did make it a bit easier, moving to stand between Katie and the door, but she made no move to actually close the door and give the girl some privacy. “Come on, you and I both know you had much worse tasks at Lamda Pi.”

Unhooking her jeans, Katie swiftly stripped them off of her hips, sitting on the edge of the bed to pull the tight fabric off of each leg. Hurrying, wanting to cover up quickly, she lowered her panties, blushing at the dampness she felt in the gusset.

“Bring them here Missy Katie, I really should not have to explain things to you, should I?” Bree was acting as best she could imagine the sisters in the sorority house had. She wanted to keep her off balance, and obeying. Her sister needed to get used to commands coming from someone younger, rather than her older established sorority sisters. The quicker she accepted her new role, the better ... Then they could move on to the truly interesting things Bree had been mulling over.

“Yes, ummm, ma’am?” Katie said, her blonde curls winking out from between her legs. She crossed the few feet to her sister, handing her the panties and backing away. Grabbing her jeans, she sat down on the edge of the bed, bending down to slide them on.

“Don’t you have any skirts? I really like skirts, they show off your legs so nicely ... Why don’t you wear only skirts, or one piece dresses I suppose, while you are at home. It’s a little cool in the evenings, but I think you will be just fine.”

Bree looked at her sister, who was looking back at her looking a bit overwhelmed. “Oh, sorry, I should be more clear. Actually, let me make sure you understand. If I make a suggestion, well, that’s just me making it sound nice. It’s a rule, or an order, or whatever you want to call it. Failure to comply will result in a punishment. And based on the ones I saw at the house, I consider myself quite free to choose any type of punishment that suits my mood ... In fact, I think I should probably go google up some good ones. We don’t have quite all the supplies you have at Lamda Pi. We will have to make do with our homegrown ones. I am sure you won’t mind, will you?” She paused for a moment. “Don’t worry, that was rhetorical...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.