Rebecca's Morning
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Hawkmoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A little thing I started writing for an email penpal. Thought it would be a good start for here. Names changes to protect the guilty.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Rebecca quickly got to her feet and went to drag him over to the bed when suddenly it felt like she was trying to move a statue. She turned to him in confusion.

“No Rebecca, we need to talk before we go any farther.”, he said with a firm sound to his voice, “Go get us a drink and come to the couch.” Restoring his pants he put action to words as he swiftly moved across the room to the doorway into the living room.

Rebecca stood there a moment lost in thought. Her lusts still pounding in her veins she could not understand why he stopped. She was snapped back to awareness when his voice called back from the other room in a firm but non-threataning voice, “I’m waiting.”. Forgetting that she was not wearing anything she hurried from the room into the kitchen.

She did not keep a large selection of drinks on hand as her social life has been rather empty but she did have a chilled bottle of white wine that was a gift from one of her clients. Looking in her cabinet she found two glass goblets from a Ren Faire she attended one year. For some reason she felt they would be perfect for this moment and quickly poured the wine into each glass.

Carefully she walked back into the other room with both glasses and approched the couch. The cool breeze from the window suddenly reminding her that she was nude whle he was fully dressed, somehow having adjusted his outfit to look like nothing had just occured. She paused in front of him somehow feeling that she needed to wait for something.

He looked up at her from the leather couch, letting his gaze travel over her nude and still arroused body. She could almost feel his eyes on her skin as they traveled up to meet her eyes. He reached out and took one of the goblets from her without breaking eye contact. “Sit”, he said motioning to his side.

Embarresed she quickly moved to his side and went to bring her free arm over her chest. A change in his posture froze her movement, a feeling passed through her like she had done something wrong. As she let her arm drop she could feel the approval in his eyes as they softened.

She watched as he tasted the wine, a soft sniff of the aroma before he took a small taste. He smiled at her, “A very nice wine. Did you pick it yourself?”

“No. One of my clients at the senior center gave it to me as a gift at Christmass. This is the first time I had an occassion to open it. Do you like it?”, she felt a need to have his approval.

“Yes, its crisp but not too sweet. Aged but not overly so. Whoever your client is they have good taste in wines. Pass on my thanks.” he said taking another sip.

Rebecca felt a pulling in her chest and knew that she was blushing with pride. How did his simple statement have that much of an affect on her? Did she need his approval that badly? She took a sip of the wine herself and felt the cool refreshing liquid awaken her mouth. She was not a heavy drinker but with the one taste she knew he was right, the wine was much better than any of the resturant wines she has had in the past.

With a final taste he put the goblet aside and turned to her, “Now back to the topic at hand. Firstly, I wanted to say how much I enjoyed what just happed between us and I hope that you did as well. It goes to show that we have ‘chemistry’ other than just naughty online chats.”

“Oh my, yes it does!”, she said with a shiver of remembrance, “I hope there is more to come.”

“That depends on how this conversation goes my dear.”, she looked at him in confusion, “I want to make sure that you know what you are getting into before this goes any further.” he reached for his goblet letting her have a moment to think.

Rebecca’s mind was racing as fast as her heart was. Her body was craving more of his, her last physical tryst with another person was more than 6 months ago and a drunken one night stand with a blind date did not rate high on her memorable scale. Her co-worker had set up the date, she was so nervious she ended up drinking more than she should waiting at the resteraunt and her defenses were lowered. The guy (she fogets his name, Bill Phill Will somthing ill) talked about himself for the entire meal and kept refilling her wineglass. By the end of the meal she was not able to resist his suggestion of a stop at his place and, well lets say what she could remember of the rest of the night was better forgotten. A quick grab of her clothes and a call to the taxi company later she made the Run of Shame to her home and a shower. All she told her co-worker the next day was it did not work out.

Now she had another man in her own house and she wanted to remember every moment of it... and he was saying WAIT??? She looked at him and asked, “What do you mean? I thought we talked about everything together all thoese nights.”

“That is what we need to discuss. You remember all those fantasy stories I would tell you each night like the pirate who came in and stole the bar wench away to ravage on the beach or the midnight stranger who snuck into the girls room and took advantage of her? Or the stern Master who had to punish a willfull slave girl?”, he was looking stright at her with an intensity that left her feeling warm and wet.

‘Mmmmm yes. I loved reading your messages as the story went on and on and on.”, without noticing it her chest was getting red and her nipples started to firm up, “You painted such a vivid story that I felt like I was the girl and whatever happened to her I could feel it. Each story was more and more vivid, I am embarrised to admit it but I wore out more than one vibrator reading and rereading your messages.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.