Girls Not Allowed - Cover

Girls Not Allowed

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alice desperately wanted to visit the tree house. It wasn't fair that only boys could go there. Maybe if she asked her older brother Wally, the bully, he would make an exception for her. She was willing to do almost anything to get her way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Wally was counting his real sister Arlene’s collection of intimately assembled “rubbers” in the cigar box given to her by the perverted candy store owner with his greedy hands always looking to discover some new secret about the voluptuous Arlene’s teenaged body.

Now that he was officially seventeen and ready to go off and serve his country, Wally thought that it might not be a real bad sin to add another rubber to her collection that she could label “Wally” to remember him by in case he got rubbed out by some Commie bastard when he wasn’t looking.

He handed Arlene the flat white box tied with a red ribbon because it was her Confirmation day. Wally didn’t quite understand all the business about Confirmation and it all seemed a bit over the top with religious stuff and all that but he knew she set store by it and did a good job of convincing the nuns down at the school that she was Miss Innocence all pure and lily white and untouched by nasty boy’s fingers.

Wally knew the opposite was true with the last count of no less than thirty-nine rubbers filled with scum from thirty-nine different dicks all draining with groans and moans into his older sister’s pretty puss.

He wanted desperately to be number forty to give her a memento of his long denied longing to feel her inner perfection holding him safely inside her living, breathing feminine core.

The horny seventeen year old had accidently seen her taking it from behind standing slightly bent over in the basement hallway from some skinny prick with a tattoo on his frigging haircut-needed neck. He was close enough to hear them both grunting with the exertion of jointly pounding her hour-glass figure into the faded and peeling wallpaper that was filled with horses and hounds all running to God-knows-where.

That was the rubber she had labeled “Chico” and he figured it was one of the Puerto Rican guys that seemed to be humping white girls all over the place if they were wearing Catholic schoolgirl uniforms and didn’t mind bending over for a hard cock. He knew his less than innocent sister was one of those girls that simply had to have it when the urge was on her and she never said no to a guy with a polite spiel.

Wally remembered that the slender man had spanked her round cheeks when he was finished but she didn’t seem to mind because he had done her real good and her face was glowing with the blush of satisfaction that all broads get when they just got laid. He knew that was all he wanted when it came time for her to add his rubber to her collection and label it “Wally”.

Arlene unwrapped the perfectly fitted nylons he had put in the box. There were three pairs of them because the frigging things got fucked up so quickly with cat’s claws and the little sharp corners in the escalators and the hot and heavy action on a crowded subway train. She gave a quick gasp of pleasure and leaned over to plant her sweet lips on her brother’s cheek leaving a trace of her “Strawberry Fields” lipstick there to remain for all the girls on the subway to see and wonder who was kissing the tall young man with the constant hard-on within groping distance of a pretty pussy.

He didn’t think the fact that Arlene was his real sister was a big problem. After all, he had been doing it with his younger sister Alice for almost six months. He knew that the situation was not quite the same because she was adopted and all and she didn’t look like his other sisters because she was mostly Italian and not Irish like them. Still, sisters are sisters, adopted, not adopted, it really didn’t make any difference when it came time to bury the old salami in that place all girls love to have stuffed on a regular basis. He knew for a fact that his older sister Arlene was taking it there and in her backside and her mouth as well because she liked to shock him with her stories of how the boys and sometime the old married men would make her do things that only a wife should have to do from a sense of loyalty and marriage vows that demanded female obedience.

Wally knew that Arlene loved to get new partners all the time and she seemed to avoid getting humped on a regular basis by some boy or an older man cheating on his legal spouse. In a way, he figured that was quite all right because most guys, including himself, liked getting new or strange pussy and all the guys knew that getting it steady from just one source was a sure way to get pregnant, hitched or both.

Alice and Wally had been doing it mostly in her ass because of the cost of the rubbers and the fear of her getting pregnant. Sometimes, she would steal one of Arlene’s hidden rubbers and they would run down to the tree house and get in on up deep in her pussy from behind just like the dogs down in the junk yard making love and not fighting like a bunch of teenaged boys looking for trouble. Alice had told him that she had gotten cornered in the bathroom down at the city pool by three boys that told her, “We are going to gang you, bitch, and you better be a good girl or we might have to do something to that pretty face.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.