Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 6: Day Six

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 6: Day Six - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Emily was an early riser, especially during school. Like most girls, she needed more time to primp and preen, plus almost always she had to try on several clothes before deciding on what to wear. As a boy, Mason didn’t make such a fuss. On the other hand, he was the sleepy head of the family and usually the last one to get out of bed. This morning, however, she decided to get up half an hour earlier to keep an eye on her brother. His recurrent erections were starting to worry her.

Since he never shut down his computer, Emily could see on hers what stirred in his room. He was still asleep. However, his cock was already standing at attention forming a tent with his bedsheet; the proverbial morning wood.

Within a few minutes, he began to stir. With one hand, he pulled away the sheet and, with the other, was firmly holding his meaty cock, slowly milking it. Emily called his cell phone telling him to get up right away, because they had lots of things to do today. He complained. He wanted to stay a few more minutes in bed.

“No, you’re not!” she said with her big sister voice. “I’m coming up right now and I want to see you at attention,” she amended, snickering at her own pun.

Reluctantly, Mason got up with his cock still stiff and aching, dutifully showing the way forward. He headed for the bathroom leaving the door half open. Emily was spying him from her bedroom door and hurriedly posted herself outside the bathroom to listen. Mason was peeing what seemed like a long time. Then, after a few seconds of silence, she thought she heard him masturbating again.

She knocked on the door, making it swing open enough for her to see him cupping his balls and holding onto his big erection, his cockhead straining about to explode. He froze and blushed like a ripe tomato. She apologized for her intrusion, saying the toilet paper in their parents’ bathroom ran out and she needed to borrow some.

“You know, you shouldn’t be doing that,” she said calmly pointing at his cock. “You’re the man of the house and I need you ... to look like a man.”

Mason wasn’t sure if Emily had just scolded him for being naughty or if she was giving him useful advice what she expected of him. After all, she was his big sister always looking out for him. She, on the other hand, didn’t want him to be walking around the house today with a limp cock. She wanted him to save his vitality and virility for her.

“You should wash your face and comb your hair,” she continued with her sisterly advice. “Breakfast is already waiting.”

Emily hurried downstairs and quickly put bananas, cereal and milk on the table to make what she said to Mason look real.

While they were munching cereal, Emily showed him a “To Do” list of household chores for the day, starting with laundry. For weeks, the laundry hadn’t been done and she promised Mom to take care of it immediately. The laundry bins in both Mason’s and her room were overflowing with underwear they had been using the past few days. Most important of all, she needed to keep Mason busy and close enough to make sure he wasn’t jacking off.

Instead of drying the clothes in the dryer, Emily preferred to hang them outside in the fresh air like her grandmother did when they visited her as kids. She asked Mason to extend a line in the back yard and help her hang the clothes. It gave them another opportunity to experience their nakedness outdoors. It was fun especially when they made comments about each piece of underwear they pinned to the line.

“Here’s your jockstrap. Look how tiny it is compared to what you’re displaying down there,” she giggled.

Holding up her see-through G-string, Mason replied, “You didn’t fool me with this.”

“I didn’t want to.”

After hanging up the laundry, she had him vacuum the house. He was better at it than she or Mom. He started with his room and then with hers, while she tidied up the bathroom. She stayed close by to him as he did the downstairs, occasionally bringing in a load of dried clothes.

Next on the list was Mason’s turn to prepare lunch. Emily remained close by dusting the furniture, often doing the same spot over and over again. She was captivated by his beefy, elongated cock, swinging like a heavy pendulum with every movement. It didn’t look limp to her; just on the edge of going ballistic. Man, was he pumped up! She started making small talk about Mom and Dad in Hawaii. It seemed to work. He became a little softer.

After lunch, it was time to take care of the dried clothes. She ironed. He folded or hung things on hangers. To make the most of the chore, she tried to teach him how to iron, telling him that one day he may need to and will thank her for learning it. Mason was clumsy and almost burned one of Emily’s blouses. At one point, the iron blew steam on his cock. It didn’t burn him. Instead, it fluffed up his thickness even more. The head of his cock became engorged and red. They agreed he should stop before he did harm to more than her blouses.

There were a few more chores on the list perfect for Mason to do alone that would keep him occupied for about two hours without Emily having to keep an eye on him.

The grass in the back yard needed mowing. The front was already taken care of by a landscaping company. He enjoyed mowing the grass and was just as great at the job as vacuuming the house. The mower was a push type and he loved the way it helped build his muscles, especially his upper chest and arms.

The patio deck and the tiled area around the pool also needed to be swept and a couple of leaves and bugs floating on the surface of the water fished out.

Mason was all sweaty and called it quits for the day. Emily congratulated him for a job well done and suggested he take a shower right away to freshen up before dinner.

She too needed to take a shower and offered to scrub his back, if he scrubbed hers. Mason liked the idea. Emily washed his back, but didn’t stop there. She also washed his shoulders, arms and chest, slowly rubbing soap and feeling every inch of those parts of his masculine body. She also started to feel butterflies in her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.