Two Weeks
Chapter 5: Day Five

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 5: Day Five - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Emily was up earlier than usual. It was too warm up in her room which faced the rising morning sun, and the day promised to be another scorcher. The water in the pool was wet, warm and inviting. She remembered her brother’s concern about going outside half-naked and decided to put on at least a bikini bottom. Everything was quiet except for the humming of air conditioners working full blast. The neighborhood was either still asleep or no one dared leave the comfort of the cooler climes inside their homes. Emily shrugged off Mason’s concern and slipped off her bikini.

When Mason came downstairs, he was anxiously looking for her, as well as to the day’s coming surprises. He found her blissfully floating on a water mattress in the middle of the pool. She was completely naked from head to toe. She looked radiant surrounded by the shimmering water. Emily heard him slide open the patio glass door and was waiting for him to say something.

“Hey, sis, are you okay?”

“The water is delicious. Can you make us some breakfast and bring it outside under the patio?”

“Sure thing, but I don’t want you out there all by yourself.”

Emily rolled off the water mattress and swam the entire length of the pool towards the patio. She sat down to air dry her body, taking up her favorite position with her knees nearly touching her chin.

When Mason returned carrying a tray, she had her hands on her buttocks and her fingers spreading open the slit of her pussy like drawn curtains, revealing her bright pink passage glistening with moisture. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before. The experience of staring directly into a girl’s pussy was too much for him. He lacked adjectives to describe not only what he saw, but also felt. Words like delicate and sensitive came rushing to his mind. It looked soft and fragile, suggesting it required special care, special treatment. His hardening dick sent signals to his brain about everything that he needed to know.

Through the eyelashes of her partially open eyes, she could see Mason standing motionless only a couple of yards in front of her, quietly studying her most intimate spot. She quickly removed her fingers and the folds of her labia closed leaving a gap to be pondered. She often played with herself unconsciously whenever she was seated comfortably in her favorite position, but he wasn’t supposed to catch her in the act, at least not yet. She was embarrassed as well as worried that she may have ruined her plan. Nevertheless, she looked at her brother’s crotch for a sign, a reaction to her little curtain show. It was fast and furious; his cock rose and extended forward stretching the fabric of his brief, pointing at her like a menacing weapon. It was bigger than ever before, advancing at least six inches in front of him. She swallowed hard and lowered her legs, an automatic reflex of self-defense and modesty.

Mason cleared his throat and placed the tray on the patio table, calling her to “come and get it.” He had prepared a continental breakfast of fruits, yogurt, bread, cheeses, cold cuts, and jam. She praised him for a splendid job. Everything looked scrumptious. They ate in silence stealing furtive glances at each other’s sex through the glass top of the table. When they were done eating, he was curious and asked, “So how does it feel to be completely naked out here?”

Emily explained how exhilarating and liberating it felt to be naked. It gave her a greater sense of pride of her own body, plus a better awareness and appreciation of the things around her. Moreover, it was really no big deal like the sticky note from yesterday suggested, and it made everything she did so much more fun. Despite the eagerness to embrace her freedom and sexuality, she was also aware of her feminine anxieties, worried that Mason would not find her attractive, that he would shun her overt ploys, that he was too modest to go along with her intentions.

“You should accept your nudity, join in the fun, too,” she said tempting him.

Mason wasn’t sure about anything except that his cock was rising in unanimity with the temperature, or was it the other way around? The heat was starting to affect his reasoning. Emily was feeling a different kind of heat coursing through her body like a fever. She wiped her forehead, neck, and chest with her napkin.

“I’m jumping back into the pool,” she said standing up from her chair. “Come with me, but take off your brief. You don’t need it anymore!”

For a moment, Mason hesitated. But then, when Emily was turned swimming towards the water mattress, he gathered up enough courage, removed his brief, and dashed towards the pool yelling, “Geronimo!” She turned just in time to see Mason taking a big leap, flying in midair towards her. She was thrilled to see that he too was naked; his equipment finally free, exposed to the summer breeze and to her long awaited appreciation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.