Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 3: Day Three

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 3: Day Three - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Mason’s cell phone rang. It was Emily on the line announcing it was his wake up call and for him to come downstairs for breakfast and on the double. He was still half asleep and yawning as he staggered down the stairs. However, as soon as he set foot into the kitchen, he was jolted awake like someone had thrown a bucket of ice-cold water in his face when he saw Emily.

She was sitting on a chair turned toward the entrance to the kitchen, wearing only a micro mini-skirt, no bra, no top, and ... no panties. Her legs were spread apart and Mason could clearly see in the recesses of the skirt the tangle of her pubic hair and the slit that ran from her mound to her secret opening. The shock was colossal. Mason froze, unsure of what he was seeing, unsure if it was real, unsure what he should say or what his next move should be. He had slept in a loose fitting black brief which quickly filled without any effort on his part.

Emily saw the rise in the front of his brief and broke the silence with a cheerful “good morning.” She asked if he desired something special for breakfast and he tore his eyes away from her sex to look at what she had already laid out on the table. He not only was okay with what she had prepared, but also felt ready and eager for the day ahead. He wolfed down two sunny side-up eggs, two strips of bacon, four pancakes drenched in maple syrup and a tall glass of milk. Emily looked on with admiration at his appetite and ability to put away so much food.

Throughout the day, Emily removed and slipped on a micro mini-skirt every hour and on the hour leaving Mason dizzy and dazzled. Things were happening so fast that he had no time to think and understand what had gotten into his sister. Was this PMS delirium or euphoria? He wasn’t sure. He was sure, however, that he was close to blowing a fuse or something.

She allowed Mason to feast on her pussy, first giving him quick peeks of her feminine charm both from the front as well as from behind. If she was sitting, Emily kept her legs apart. If she was bending forward, Mason was rewarded with a visual he had never seen before. A few times, Emily got on all fours pretending she was looking for a dropped quarter, but in all reality presenting for Mason, presenting her puffy cunt. It required lots of imagination, creativity, spunk, and spontaneity on her part to keep it natural and interesting. It didn’t take much, however, to capture Mason’s attention and interest.

It took a while for Mason to figure out Emily’s intentions. But soon he too came up with some ploys to play along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.