8 August 2007 - Cover

8 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Dan and Wendy sat silently holding hands in the waiting room while Karen attended her third session with her new psychologist, Dr. Carla Mackenzie. Wendy looked so sensual wearing a white, short pleated skirt and a low, scooped coral top.

The side profile of her cleavage, along with her scent of chocolate and vanilla perfume, drove him nuts. She picked up a women’s magazine and thumbed through it, and he still marvelled at how lucky he was to have two such beautiful women in his life, three with recently added Tina.

“What is it?” She smiled, catching his gaze once again.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, honey,” she replied, patting his right hand.


Thirty minutes later, the office door opened, and Doctor Mackenzie entered. “Dan, can you join us for a few minutes?”

“Of course I will,” he said, standing abruptly. This was the first time he had been asked into Karen’s sessions since seeing her new therapist.

“You must be Wendy; I’m Carla Mackenzie. Karen has told me so much about you. It feels like I already know you. You are more beautiful than I imagined,” Doctor Mackenzie stated, offering her right hand. As they greeted, Carla took a moment to glance at Wendy’s sensually dressed body. “If you will excuse us,” she said and ushered Dan inside. Wendy felt a little dejected that she wasn’t included but grateful that she had been acknowledged.

Karen stood from her chair, kissing and tightly hugging Dan. Carla smiled at the couple, again eyeing her figure and taking a natural glance at his crotch. He could see that she’d been crying again and felt helpless to ease her ongoing suffering. Dan sat on the chair beside her and took her hand in his. Her beautiful features, along with her short skirt and low silk blouse, always set his pulse to a faster beat.


“Thank you, Dan, for joining us. Your attendance is also an important part of Karen’s healing. Until now, I’ve been talking with Karen about her ability to deal with the events that happened to her. This also affects you, Dan, and the rest of your family. I want you to know that your love and support literally saved Karen’s life. She is a wonderful person who is on the mend toward becoming her normal self,” Carla explained. “Karen has something she wants to say to you.”

“Dan, I have to be honest with you and say that I miss being at the Hen House and being led around as a sexy bitch dog. You know how I love fucking, and to have three men at once was so much fun. I’d like us to continue going there with Tanya parading me around like before, except I will have no release words and be allowed to talk anytime. I’d like you to also walk me through the Hen House, or in the park like a bitch dog for other men to fuck me, so it is done safely.”

“The only good thing that I gained from my experience was truly knowing how much my family loves me and meeting a beautiful young woman named Lilly. She seems to be in love with me, and I’m quite fond of her too. I’d like you to meet her and fuck her and walk us together as sex dogs in the park.”

Dan looked from her to Carla. “Are you sure? Is it okay for her to do that again and so soon?”

“With your love, support, and supervision, Karen still wants to role play as a sex dog, not as punishment but for sexual pleasure,” Doctor Mackenzie explained.

“Imagine you, Wendy, and Tina walking me naked in the park and offering me as a doggy to be fucked by strangers, plus you also having Lilly to fuck.”

“I guess we can try it once you’re healed. We’ll definitely have a talk with Tanya and Thor about our new rules and conditions,” Dan cautioned.

“Thank you, honey! I love you!” Karen gripped his hand.


Now, Dan, what we are about to do is so instrumental to Karen’s healing process. I believe you and she discussed this before. We would like to take a little journey back in time with you and Karen, back about twenty years or so to 1986, or early 87.”

Sure, I guess anything that helps.” He smiled at his love.

“Please close your eyes and try to remember how you all looked,” the doctor began.

“That’s easy; Karen still looks as beautiful now as she did back then,” he complimented, gripping her hand.

“You, Karen, and Laura are having a wonderful life and a fantastic, close, and intimate relationship.”

“I’ve told Doctor Mackenzie everything about us,” Karen inserted.

“There’s no shame in that.” Dan opened one eye, looking at his love and again squeezing her hand.

“Okay, so now it’s 1986, and your life with Karen and Laura is perfect.”

“It sure is. I’m the luckiest man alive to have the love of two fantastic women!”

“Dan, you know how much I love you,” Karen began.

“And I love you too, sweetheart.”

“Now Dan, remember it’s 1986,” Carla cautioned, and he nodded.

“I have some news to tell you, Dan. I found out today that I’m pregnant.”

“Congratulations! You and Steve must be really happy. I’m happy for you too,” he mentioned.

“The only thing is, you see, Steve isn’t the father of my baby; you are!”

“I am? You and I are going to have a baby?”

“Yes, we are. I’m so happy that I’m having your baby,” she smiled.

“I bet Steve must be really pissed off that I got you pregnant!”

“He doesn’t know, and he must never find out. The only one who knows and who’ll ever be aware is Laura. She’s the one who suggested you and I have a baby together. Steve must never know that our son or daughter is not his,” Karen explained.

“I can never see him or her as my child?” He questioned.

“You may think it, but you can never say it.”

“How am I supposed to look into their eyes, knowing I’m their dad, and not say anything? I don’t know if I can do that, being known as their Uncle and not their real father.”


Okay, Dan, you can open your eyes now,” Doctor Mackenzie said. “In just a few seconds, we played out the scene as if Karen had told you about being pregnant with your baby in 1986, compared to the fact that she kept it a secret from you. Now how would you have felt knowing Diane was your daughter, yet you couldn’t say anything or treat her as your child?”

“I would have felt hurt and frustrated, especially if Steve wasn’t being good to her. It would have eaten me alive,” he replied.

“Now imagine Karen having kept that secret from you twice more with Brenda and Brad.”

“I was so proud of you, Dan, and how you treated Diane, Brenda, and Brad as if they were your own.”

“Maybe deep down I felt a subconscious connection to them,” he reasoned.

“Now who’s the one playing psychologist?” Carla offered, receiving a chuckle.

“Can you understand why Karen and Laura kept it a secret from you?”

“Of course I do. I forgave Karen the night she told me about Diane, Brenda, and Brad being our kids. I never thought a night of sorrow on the anniversary of my wife’s death would turn into such happiness.”

“And you brought happiness into my life, Dan, when I found out I was pregnant with your baby those many years ago. You don’t know how many times Laura and I laughed at the fact that you got us pregnant at the same time, with Diane and Doug born only a week apart.”

“Dan, the night you and Karen were reunited was so emotional to her very soul that her hormones caused her body to ovulate when it shouldn’t have,” Carla stated.

Yes, the doctor called it spontaneous ovulation, which is very rare,” he agreed.

“That speaks highly of Karen’s intense love for you. When she found out she was pregnant again after all these years, it was her chance to finally make things right, to make up for all those years of secrecy.”

“When I had my miscarriage...,” Karen looked at Dan.

“This is one of the few times you have openly said the word miscarriage, to me.”

“I know, honey.” She smiled and squeezed his hand tightly. “The night of my miscarriage, I felt so worthless, having had three healthy babies and not being able to carry a fourth. I blamed myself so much. I felt so much shame that you would hate me and not love me anymore. I withdrew inside myself and hurt the very ones who loved me. I would have done anything to have one last baby with you, to see the joy on your face, knowing from the very first day that the child was yours, and I still would.”

“So if you could still get pregnant again, you would?” He was surprised.

“In a heartbeat. I don’t know why, but I still have this overwhelming urge to have another baby with you, and I know I can’t,” she regretted, her eyes beginning to water.

“Karen and I had discussed this several times. This may sound crazy coming from a psychiatrist, but I would have supported her having another baby, not only because I know you both would be excellent parents but also because it may be in the best interest of Karen’s mental health,” Carla stated.

“But I know that being a Mom again can never happen because of my hysterectomy. There is no chance of me having a baby again except through adoption. I have nothing against adoption, and this may seem selfish, but if I can’t have your baby, I don’t want someone else’s. Even Wendy, having your babies will be nice, but not the same as having our own one last time,” she said. Dan could see tears of emotion pooling in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.