The Den
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man stuck in retirement reflects on his life and women in it.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Alice’s love life in her sophomore year turned out to be no better than in her first. She decided she would try dating non fraternity guys, but ones she met in class or at the Daily Tar Heel office. This was the school daily newspaper where she had volunteered as a gopher just to see the inter-workings of a newspaper no matter how small. The boys from her classes were nice to talk with but she was not attracted to any she met. She dated the editor and then the guy who covered sports a few times each and engaged in sex with both of them but they were both as unsatisfying as Mr. Steward.

She was attracted to her second semester Advertising professor, Mr. Jarvis, and would go to his office on the pretense of needing help with her work. After several of these visits, he got the message. As they sat one afternoon, he rose and said, “I think I know what will help you Miss Adams.” Walking behind her chair as if going to retrieve a book, he instead stopped and bending slightly placed his hands over her full breasts and applied gentle pressure while tweaking he nipples. When Alice tilted her head back as if to object he lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her hard and she kissed him back. He lifted her out of the chair, and leaned her against the bookcase wall. Then Alice heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered, then the rustle of his pants sliding to the floor around his ankles. She felt his hands lifting her skirt and pulling her panties down. She raised a foot so he could remove her panties from one leg. While in that position Mr. Jarvis ran his tongue across her pussy and she almost fainted as it parted the lips of her vagina. Alice placed her hands behind his head and held it hard against her. Mr. Jarvis answered by sucking her clit into his mouth and flailed it with his tongue and at the same time inserting a finger into her asshole.

Alice was so horny that she came as soon as Mr. Jarvis’ finger entered her asshole. She emitted a low moan that sounded like it started in her bowels. Mr. Jarvis stood and placed his mouth over hers to dampen the sound. When Alice had calmed he lifted her thighs up around his waist and slid his cock into her soaking pussy. It took but slight effort for it to slide completely into her.

Alice hadn’t seen Mr. Jarvis dick but it must be fat because it was filling her pussy with the most delightful feeling of satisfaction. She was bouncing up and down on his dick supported only by his hands on the underside of her upper thighs and buttocks. This was a position she had never tried before but decided she liked it. As Mr. Jarvis pounded up into her with greater force she could feel the books on the shelf behind her digging into her back. As she was ready to cum again, she was not about to complain of a minor discomfort.

“I’m going to cum Miss Adams,” Mr. Jarvis said as he increased his stroke. “I am as well Mr. Jarvis,” and she increased her bouncing. “Oh, Mr. Jarvis do it harder, harder please.”

Mr. Jarvis, was already pumping as fast and hard as he could, and when he came his knees almost gave way which would have dumped them both in the floor, but he was able to regain his stance and after several minutes of continued pleasure he let his dick fall out of Alice’s pussy, much to her disappointment, and lowered her to her feet. Mr. Jarvis collapsed into the chair in which Alice had been seated. “Get some tissues from that box on my desk and clean me please,” he say in a weak voice. Alice did as he asked and taking his dick in one hand wiped first his balls where some of his cum and her juices had come to rest and then the length of his shriveling dick. Alice saw why she had felt filled by his dick. He had the largest glans she had ever seen. Much bigger than Jimmy. It was so large that it looked kind of comical on the end of his otherwise, normal looking dick. The first thing that had come to her mind when she saw it was, “I’ll never be able to get it in my mouth?”

After cleaning Mr. Jarvis, Alice took care of her own needs and put her panties back on and straightened her skirt and blouse. “I think you may be right Mr. Jarvis.”

“Right? Right about what?”

“What would help me? I think that was just the thing.”

Looking at his appointment book he said, “Would you like some more help, say day after tomorrow around three o’clock.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.